I worked as a project manager and supervised workers and as well manged materials in several construction project sites for the company.
- Civil Engineering Technologist at Quantum Links Services
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Strategic Management and Innovation
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering
Support the hexavalent chromium remediation team through pre-design
investigation, permit acquisition and compliance, engineering and design,
selection of contractor, and construction oversight.
• Projects generally consisted of excavation and replacement and/or capping in place along river shoreline, highways and roads, public and private property (geomembrane, vegetated soil, asphalt, polymeric marine mattress, riprap pressure grout).
• Observation, maintenance, and inspection of installed remedy's. Coordination with contractors and developers to evaluate impact of proposed development to the installed remedy.
• Supervise one junior level engineer.
- Geotechnical Engineer/ Project Manager at Amec Foster Wheeler/ Wood Group PLC
- Geotechnical Engineer at Amec Foster Wheeler/ Wood Group PLC
- Geotechnical Engineer at R.W. Gillespie & Associates, Inc
- Graduate Research Assistant at University of Maine
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- M.S. - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- B.S. - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- High School Diploma
www.dwa.gov.za The custodian of South Africa's water resources. Responsible for the formulation and implementation of policy governing this sector. Effective water resources management for sustainable economic and social development. Deputy Director / Site Manager - Construction Unit: Management and oversight of satellite projects & site agents. Monthly & quarterly reports, monthly & annual budgeting, monthly & technical meetings, disciplinary hearings, security oversight, procurement specifications, general staff management, liaison with project engineers & clients. Technical solutions in conjunction with engineer & clients. Multi-Phase Water Treatment Works 13,2 Mgal/day $36 million: Managed the construction team of +300 employees, In budget and on schedule. Successfully led civil and mechanical units, precast yard, ready-mix plant, including two sub-contractors (pipeline and mechanical & electrical). Project included raw water balancing dam, inlet structure, flocculation channel, settling tanks, filters, reservoirs and pipelines. Flood Damage Repairs & Rehabilitation of Concrete Weirs in the Kruger National Parks - $3.2 million (one of Africa's biggest national parks): Managed the team working in the sensitive and dangerous environmental area. Demolishing and construction of new concrete weirs, earthworks, repair work, drilling & doweling, coffer dams and pipe works. Construction of Brick Residential Housing for Departmental Employees - $3.3 million.
- Deputy Director / Site Manager - Construction Unit at DEPARTMENT WATER AFFAIRS & SANITATION
- Engineer's Representative at BIGEN AFRICA
- Engineer's Representative at NINHAM SHAND
10 years at this Job
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN CONCRETE TECHNOLOGY (in process) - Concrete Technology
- SCT 42 TECHNOLOGY & CONSTRUCTION PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS - Concrete Technology
- SCT 41 TECHNOLOGY & CONSTRUCTION GENERAL PRINCIPLES - Concrete Technology
- CERTIFICATE - ADVANCED LABOUR RELATIONS
- BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY - CIVIL ENGINEERING
- NATIONAL DIPLOMA - CIVIL ENGINEERING
- Project Manager/Lab Supervisor at Page One Consultants, Inc.
- Professional Engineer and Certified Welding Inspector at Professional Engineer and CWI
- Project Inspector at 504 Construction Managers, Inc.
- Certified Welding Inspector/AWS at CSA Architects, LLC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BS - Civil Engineering
- AS Science - Technology/Surveying
- AS Science - Civil Engineering
• Process Geo-Data and Client Information for Amazon Logistics
• Develop Customer Satisfaction Partnerships with rental offices and hotels
• Train Delivery Van Drivers in industry Best Practices and job details
- Delivery Services Specialist/Professional Driver at AAustin Express
- Dairy Manager/On-Call Night Manager at Marsh Supermarkets
- Section Leader/Supervisor at Trader Joe's Grocery
- Owner and Sole Proprietor at Blue Star Services
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Civil Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Arts - English Literature
Recruited to provide civil engineering design and management of roads development projects for firm's Westville office. Specialties Completed design and draughting of roads and stormwater infrastructure for the Kwa-zulu Natal Department of Transport. Geometric Design Engineering Completed design and draughting of roads and stormwater Pavement Engineering infrastructure for DLV PROJECT MANAGERS AND ENGINEERS - MCJ GROUP whose Clients includes various local municipalities Project Management around Northern Kwa-zulu Natal. Construction Supervision Prepared tender and construction documentation for various projects. Including but not limited to developing designs, drawings, design Stormwater Engineering reports, bills of quantities, Tender and Contract Documentation, Township Infrastructure amendment to project specifications, close-out reports, etc. Engineering Ensured the safe, cost-effective and timely completion of all projects to meet or exceed client expectations in terms of social, cultural and ethical requirements. Maintained excellent relationships and stayed in constant contact with all stakeholders, including project directors, contractors, clients, Engineering Tools junior staff, etc. Projects List
- Senior Civil Engineering Technologist at SAMANI CONSULTING - MCJ GROUP
- Civil Engineering Technologist at SAMANI CONSULTING - MCJ GROUP
- Senior Civil Engineering Technologist at MCJ GROUP
- Senior Civil Engineering Technician at MCJ GROUP
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Engineering
- National Diploma - Engineering
Civil Engineering Technologist Information Technology Manager Computer Network Administrator
- Engineering Technologist III at Vision Engineering
- Engineering Technologist II at Quest Engineers, HDR Inc
- Engineering Technologist I at PDR, Tetra Tech Inc
- Awards at Winner of Home Design Competition, Homebuilder's Association of Lexington (HBA)
8 years at this Job
- - IT
Experiences gained in the following sections,
• Construction management
• Civil Design
• Field Inspection
• Securing Construction Completion and Final Acceptance Certificate Approvals
• Construction Coordination
• Contract Administration
• Drafting of, Infra-structure, Commercial, and Residential Developments.
• Assisting Surveyors on Field
- Civil Engineering Technologist at IDEA Group Inc
- Traffic Engineering Technician at City of Calgary
2 years at this Job
- Diploma - Urban Services Design
• Civil Designer for large automotive and mechanical clients like Toyota, GM and Ford
• Developed designs within budget, on time and in scope to internal Project Manager and received rave reviews for my collaboration, design aesthetics and delivery turnaround time
• Local liaison for a corporate-wide rollout of AutoCAD Civil 18; supported BIM management team with implementation, standardizing style templates and streamlining existing processes and procedures when transitioning to new software.
• Worked closely with Project Managers to manage RFI and change orders to reduce costs to the company from submittals.
- Civil Engineering Technologist at IBI Group
- Civil Engineering Designer at Fazal Khan and Associates
- Engineer in Training at Tomden Engineering
- AutoCAD Technician at Haeger Engineering
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Architectural Engineering
Administrative Assistant II Lonco, Inc. (2011 - Merged with Alfred Benesch in 2012) Responsibilities: Support for all aspects of the Civil, Structural and Bridge Inspection department operations on a daily basis. Compliance with guidelines for NHI, FHWA, CDOT, NAVFAC (worldwide), Forest Service, RTD Heavy, Light and Pedestrian Rails, and numerous Minor Structures within Colorado. Coordinate, process, and finalize inspection reports to CDOT and Entities. Assisted in the execution of technical activities, as required.
- Civil Engineering Technologist II at Alfred Benesch & Company
- Engineer Technician II at Alfred Benesch & Company
- Co-Owner Karaoke & DJ Business at On Broadway Productions, Inc
- Manager of Office and Billing Departments at Complete Care Multi-Care Clinic
6 years, 7 months at this Job