Responsible for designing civil projects ⇒ Responsible for drafting of technical drawings ⇒ Responsible for site supervision ⇒ Responsible for planning and costing ⇒ Levelling and setting out of construction work ⇒ Responsible for Project Management on 23 Laurel Properties Construction
- Civil Engineering Technologist at PHETHOGO CONSULTING
- Design, Site Agent at UPGRADING OF ROADS IN WEPENER
- Design, Site Agent at UPGRADING OF ROADS IN WEPENER
- at SEWER NETWORK FOR TEMPE
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- NQF 7 - Baccalaureus Technologiae Civil Engineering
- NQF 4
- NQF 6
Plant Vogtle 3&4 Completion Draft Concrete Placement plans for Safety-related Concrete for Unit 4 Nuclear Island (Containment, Shield Building, and Auxiliary Building). Over site of Concrete and grout testing for Safety-related and Non Safety-related applications in Unit 4 Nuclear Island. Complete Placement Summaries and Log concrete truck delivery tickets to validate total Cubic yards of concrete placed. Establish Curing of concrete and record temperatures throughout the curing process and Review results from test breaks to allow for termination of curing. Inspection and verification of Re-bar installation in Unit 4 Turbine Building for 2000+ Cubic yard concrete placement for Turbine Pedestal. Identify and verify on-site locations of Unit 3 Shield Building Commodities. Verified that all required steel commodities ( Re-bar, Embed plates ) had been ordered and delivered to site.
- Civil Field Engineer (Construction) at Bechtel Corp. NS&E
- Field Engineer (Construction) at Bechtel Corp. NS&E
- Field Engineer N-5 Group at BECHTEL Power Corp
- Design/Field Engineer, Construction Support at BECHTEL Power Corp
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Civil Engineering Technology
- Project Manager/Lab Supervisor at Page One Consultants, Inc.
- Professional Engineer and Certified Welding Inspector at Professional Engineer and CWI
- Project Inspector at 504 Construction Managers, Inc.
- Certified Welding Inspector/AWS at CSA Architects, LLC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- BS - Civil Engineering
- AS Science - Technology/Surveying
- AS Science - Civil Engineering
Under the direction of Director of Director of Public Works manage, supervise and coordinate construction activities within the Public Works Department of the city. These include technical duties related to roads and bridges construction, street maintenance water and sewerage maintenance, storm water drainage and other developmental projects. Coordinates activities with other divisions and outside agencies; and provides highly responsible and complex administrative support to the Director. MAJOR DUTIES
• Review instruction plans to ensure compliance with code of requirements. Collect field data and calculated quantities of pay items for contractors
• Prepare reports and documentation for contractor's payment, and prepared plans and specifications from predetermined standards.
• Supervise water and sewerage for repairs of water and sewerage leaks, construction and maintenance of street, sidewalk, water and sewerage line , and installation of water and sewer line at new development site.
• Monitor reports and invoices of contracted work, obtained independent samples, and testing of construction material to ensure compliances.
• Maintain and update construction records, files, provided assistance, and information to local governments.
• Perform job site inspections for the following, erosion control, site and street grading, footing and retaining wall construction, street and storm water pipe installation, bridge and roadwork construction
• Reviewed constructability of civil construction projects
• Recommend design modifications to improve design performance and/or reduce
- Special Projects Manager at City of Powder Springs Georgia
- Chief Construction Inspector at DeKalb County Public Works
- Civil Engineering Technologist at Georgia Department of Transportation
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management and Minor - Business Administration
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering and Building Construction - Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- - Education
Recruited to provide civil engineering design and management of roads development projects for firm's Westville office. Specialties Completed design and draughting of roads and stormwater infrastructure for the Kwa-zulu Natal Department of Transport. Geometric Design Engineering Completed design and draughting of roads and stormwater Pavement Engineering infrastructure for DLV PROJECT MANAGERS AND ENGINEERS - MCJ GROUP whose Clients includes various local municipalities Project Management around Northern Kwa-zulu Natal. Construction Supervision Prepared tender and construction documentation for various projects. Including but not limited to developing designs, drawings, design Stormwater Engineering reports, bills of quantities, Tender and Contract Documentation, Township Infrastructure amendment to project specifications, close-out reports, etc. Engineering Ensured the safe, cost-effective and timely completion of all projects to meet or exceed client expectations in terms of social, cultural and ethical requirements. Maintained excellent relationships and stayed in constant contact with all stakeholders, including project directors, contractors, clients, Engineering Tools junior staff, etc. Projects List
- Senior Civil Engineering Technologist at SAMANI CONSULTING - MCJ GROUP
- Civil Engineering Technologist at SAMANI CONSULTING - MCJ GROUP
- Senior Civil Engineering Technologist at MCJ GROUP
- Senior Civil Engineering Technician at MCJ GROUP
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology - Engineering
- National Diploma - Engineering
Civil Engineering Technologist Information Technology Manager Computer Network Administrator
- Engineering Technologist III at Vision Engineering
- Engineering Technologist II at Quest Engineers, HDR Inc
- Engineering Technologist I at PDR, Tetra Tech Inc
- Awards at Winner of Home Design Competition, Homebuilder's Association of Lexington (HBA)
8 years at this Job
- - IT
Experiences gained in the following sections,
• Construction management
• Civil Design
• Field Inspection
• Securing Construction Completion and Final Acceptance Certificate Approvals
• Construction Coordination
• Contract Administration
• Drafting of, Infra-structure, Commercial, and Residential Developments.
• Assisting Surveyors on Field
- Civil Engineering Technologist at IDEA Group Inc
- Traffic Engineering Technician at City of Calgary
2 years at this Job
- Diploma - Urban Services Design
• Civil Designer for large automotive and mechanical clients like Toyota, GM and Ford
• Developed designs within budget, on time and in scope to internal Project Manager and received rave reviews for my collaboration, design aesthetics and delivery turnaround time
• Local liaison for a corporate-wide rollout of AutoCAD Civil 18; supported BIM management team with implementation, standardizing style templates and streamlining existing processes and procedures when transitioning to new software.
• Worked closely with Project Managers to manage RFI and change orders to reduce costs to the company from submittals.
- Civil Engineering Technologist at IBI Group
- Civil Engineering Designer at Fazal Khan and Associates
- Engineer in Training at Tomden Engineering
- AutoCAD Technician at Haeger Engineering
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Architectural Engineering
I worked as a project manager and supervised workers and as well manged materials in several construction project sites for the company.
- Civil Engineering Technologist at Quantum Links Services
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Strategic Management and Innovation
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering
Project set-up, billing, tracking, and spreadsheets for budget and deadline reviews. Assist project managers with multiple projects along with internal and external customer service with clients. Manage daily operations within the Regional office to include purchasing, reallocation, track inventory, inquiries, and office procedures. Maintain data input, access, and updates across multiple databases. Direct support to the Corporate office and thirty-two regional offices within 16 states. Coordinate and host meetings, conferences, lunch and learn, annual shareholders meetings and special events.
- PROJECT ACCOUNTING COORDINATOR/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT III at ALFRED BENESCH & COMPANY
- CO-OWNER AND OPERATOR at ON BROADWAY PRODUCTIONS, INC
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT II/CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST at ALFRED BENESCH & COMPANY
- MANAGER OF OFFICE AND BILLING DEPARTMENT at COMPLETE CARE MULTI-CARE CLINIC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Business, Early Childhood Education and Teaching