17C/35C 105-million-dollar Runway Rehabilitation Project
Paragon Project Resources
• Civil inspector 17C/35C runway electrical, civil, landscaping, storm water and under drain, east managed material site
• Tracking daily runway and EMMS quantities, producing a daily report listing discrepancies, work activities, equipment, manpower, labor interviews and as-builts
• DFW inspector on the Sky-link 4-million-dollar Rehabilitation carbon fiber wrap project. Working with Machel Baker/JQI and Gibson Construction to identify and remove spalling to concrete bent cap faces air side terminals A, B, C, E, make concrete patch repairs, prep bent cap face for carbon fiber structural wrap. Tracking additional quantities of materials and submitting IDR to DFW construction managers
- Civil inspector at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- Civil Inspector at NTTA Dallas North Tollway 4th Lane Widening
- Quality Control Field Inspector at URS/AECOM - Olmsted Lock & Dam
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Field Safety Inspector at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Tacoma, WA March - Present 2019 Project Description: The school is located on East 68th St. between East L and East K St. The $35.3 million School serves approximately 520 preschool through fifth-grade students in Tacoma's East Side neighbourhood. Students will remain in the current building during construction and expected opening in Fall 2020. Role: Civil Inspector/ project manager for site safety and monitoring of contractor and sub-contractor daily work. Submittng of IDRs with pictures for construction management and scheduling.
- Civil Inspector/ project manager at Boze Elementary School Replacement
- Bridge/ Civil Inspector at Mercer Island Station
- will lead to Seattle's future waterfront at SPU, Seattle City Light, SDOT and Waterfront
- Senior Geotechnical Inspector at North Transfer Station
3 months at this Job
- - Civil & Structural Engineering Technology
- - Civil Engineering
- Diploma - Civil Engineering
JOB DESCRIPTION: 1. Supervisor for the Batch Plants & Civil Testing Laboratory total 220 facility kingdom wide. 2. Evaluate and assess the Batch Plants and Approve Plants against Aramco Requirments and ISO 9001: 2015 system & ISO 17025 system. 3. Evaluate and approve Mix Design for Concrete and Asphalt Mix Design Saudi Aramco: Company General Use 1 4. Conducted many Quality & Technical Evaluation for Manifacturing Plants and Thrid Pary Lab. And Geotechnical office and Lab, kingdom wide. 5. Condecting intreview for Quality Manager for Plant and quality system 6. Evaluate and approve Third Party Laboratory supervosor and techenssions 7. Subject matter of Expert for Civil /Plumping / HVAC work and Design 8. Condecting many Design Review for Gas and Oil Projects, Building and prepare Design checklist for Civil/Plumbing 9. Worked for Saudi Aramco. Sr. civil inspector grade 14 in differant location: @ Northren Area Dept. & Juaymah gas Plant. Westren Region, Jeddah bulk plant, Tabuk bulk plant, Ras Tanura Refinery 10. Work on SAP Program as power user, Update the SAP System for all project in Northren Area Creating Q7 and All Transactions related to Projects Inspections ( NAPIS) . give training for all staff to fully implement SAP at Work 11. Certifyed as Mentor & Evaluater from Saudi Aramco to Train new Saudi Engineers for the Inspection Department 12. Worked on several pipelines between Jeddah and Bahara near Makkah, Ras Tanura projects Inspection checking all Civil Plumbing/ HVAC work as per ACI. Aramco standards. Implementing all SATIP & SAIC .fro the inspection work. 13. Worked for Saudi Aramco HNRP & NAPIS as Acting Supervisor for Juaymah Gas Plant Group. checking & Approve Quality work, Quality plans, and review project design specification and documaentation, drawings 14. Inspected several projects in Juaymah Gas plant on 24"Gas Pipe line installation for Petrochemia Jubail Area. 15. Review & Approve Quality Manuals for contractors on new projects 16. Monitaring contractors QA/QC inspectors in various project within Saudi Aramco, Refinery, Gas plant, Industrial Buildings, Pipe Lines and third party Projects in Jubail Area. 17. Evaluater for new Engineers and inspector, Civil /Plumbing /HVAC displine 18. Teaching Al Civil Courses under PEDD for Aramco Engineer, Inspectors. II PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Sr.Civil Inspector at Arab Inspection Co
- Quality Engineer at Dirab ALKhaleej Co
- Design, Head Engineer at Bondstrand Ltd
- Civil Engineer at Saudi Aramco
19 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
- Associate Degree of Engineering - Engineering
V. C. Summer Units 2/3, Jenkinsville, South Carolina - QC Civil Inspector III, Civil Materials Testing Laboratory Lead and Receiving Inspector Responsible for the supervision of civil discipline staff performing field inspection and testing, laboratory destructive and non-destructive testing of concrete and reinforcing steel, and sampling of concrete related materials and constituents. Personnel performed all phases of concrete batch plant inspection and material testing, pre-placement inspections for reinforcing steel and formwork, placement of concrete/grout, curing of placements and verification of temperature controls. I was responsible for the preparation and review of applicable civil laboratory procedures, personnel training for certification, and civil inspection/test performance. Other duties included reinforcing steel and mechanical coupler tensile testing, installation inspection, mapping, and testing. I supervised all phases of soil and backfill operations. I was responsible for calibration and maintenance of test equipment, document review, maintenance of testing logs and related documentation, approval of related reports, and transmittal of records to document control. I was also responsible for formal problem identification and resolution. I was also certified to perform Receipt Inspection.
- QC Civil Inspector III, Civil Materials Testing Laboratory Lead and Receiving Inspector at CB&I
- Various Sites, South Carolina - Field Manager, Estimator, Inspector at Dennis Corporation
- Various Sites North and South Carolina - Project Manager/Senior Inspector at Terracon
- Senior Inspector at LPA, Various Locations in South Carolina
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Engineering and Inspection
- - Nuclear Gauge Safety Training Course
- - Transportation Research and Education
Responsibilities Frame structure work,finishing,interior,block and mesonary,rrc etc
Frame structure work,finishing,interior,block and mesonary,rrc etc
- Civil Inspector at Al salam consultant
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Government Collage
Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia +966502749644 Supervision of Projects for the Ministry of Water at Taif - Oct. 2016 - Present.
- Civil Inspector at Arabtech Jardaneh & Partners
- Civil Inspector at J COBS ZATE Consulting Engineers
- Civil Inspector at MANAF'AA of Project Management at Tassan Consulting Engineers
- General Civil Inspector at Al RAJHI Contracting at LANGUAGE & TOOLS
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - General
- - General
at "Al fareeda Residantional Community Project" Dahban Jeddah
• Conducted both announced and surprise visits to building construction sites for inspections.
• Monitored construction work quality at sites.
• Conducted studies of potential social and economic impacts of proposed construction project plans.
• Made recommendations whether a proposed plan should be accepted or rejected based on potential impacts to the community.
• Checked practices and construction for code violations.
• Drafted and submitted reports on findings.
- Civil Inspector in M at AL Hayakel Construction Company
- Civil Inspector at Lahore Electric Supply Company Limited
- Civil Inspector at Sheikh Nazar Muhammad & Company (Pvt)Ltd Govt
10 years, 5 months at this Job
-Oversee contractors to ensure proper product for client. - Effectively communicate changes to contractors and find effective solutions to problems as they arise. -keep track of progress work effectively with client.
-Oversee contractors to ensure proper product for client.
- Effectively communicate changes to contractors and find effective solutions to problems as they arise.
-keep track of progress work effectively with client.
- Civil inspector 2 at CDG Engineers
- Marine operator tech at Danos
- Rigger/Operator at Del Mar Inc.
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate of science pre-engineering - Mechanical Engineering
Sabine Pass, Louisiana Natural Gas Liquefaction Project As a member of the Engineering and Construction group overseeing the grass roots Liquefaction project Trains 1 through 5 all in Sabine Pass, Louisiana, my responsibilities included overseeing the general contractor performing inspections of foundations prior to pouring concrete to ensure adherence to the engineered drawings and specifications and site grading including drainage culverts and LNG trenches were constructed accordingly. In addition to my main responsibility, I performed many other tasks such as: Supported engineering by staking and obtaining ground elevations for several hundred soil borings and Cone Penetration Tests (CPT's) for soil investigation for the Liquefaction Project, Condensate Tank Project and the South Harbor Project. Performed as-built surveys of underground pipe installed for the Liquefaction Project and all new underground pipe or electrical installed in the Regasification Facility. Supported engineering for both Cheniere entities, O&M (Operations and Maintenance) and E&C (Engineering and Construction) by obtaining proposals for various projects and researching documents to assist them in engineering Procurement - Warehouse Supervisor - General Maintenance.
- Lead Civil Inspector at Cheniere Energy Inc
- Operated Sokkia survey instruments assisting the civil superintendent at Ron Williams Construction
- Pipe Fitter Helper at Beacon Offshore Energy
- Front End Loader Operator at Crushed Concrete
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Caltrans District 2 Engineers field representative. Grass Lake Rest Area Hwy 97, North Edgewood O.C I5, Six Bridges project Siskiyou Co.-Shasta Co. I5. Pit River Bridge I5, SR 89 overlay Burney CA., Hwy 263 overlay Yreka.
- District Civil Inspector at Summit Assoc
- Construction Civil Inspector at Summit Assoc
- Civil Inspector at Century West Engineering
- Inspector I at City of Portland Bureau of Environmental Services
1 year at this Job
- - United States Air Force Reserve