JOB DESCRIPTION: 1. Supervisor for the Batch Plants & Civil Testing Laboratory total 220 facility kingdom wide. 2. Evaluate and assess the Batch Plants and Approve Plants against Aramco Requirments and ISO 9001: 2015 system & ISO 17025 system. 3. Evaluate and approve Mix Design for Concrete and Asphalt Mix Design Saudi Aramco: Company General Use 1 4. Conducted many Quality & Technical Evaluation for Manifacturing Plants and Thrid Pary Lab. And Geotechnical office and Lab, kingdom wide. 5. Condecting intreview for Quality Manager for Plant and quality system 6. Evaluate and approve Third Party Laboratory supervosor and techenssions 7. Subject matter of Expert for Civil /Plumping / HVAC work and Design 8. Condecting many Design Review for Gas and Oil Projects, Building and prepare Design checklist for Civil/Plumbing 9. Worked for Saudi Aramco. Sr. civil inspector grade 14 in differant location: @ Northren Area Dept. & Juaymah gas Plant. Westren Region, Jeddah bulk plant, Tabuk bulk plant, Ras Tanura Refinery 10. Work on SAP Program as power user, Update the SAP System for all project in Northren Area Creating Q7 and All Transactions related to Projects Inspections ( NAPIS) . give training for all staff to fully implement SAP at Work 11. Certifyed as Mentor & Evaluater from Saudi Aramco to Train new Saudi Engineers for the Inspection Department 12. Worked on several pipelines between Jeddah and Bahara near Makkah, Ras Tanura projects Inspection checking all Civil Plumbing/ HVAC work as per ACI. Aramco standards. Implementing all SATIP & SAIC .fro the inspection work. 13. Worked for Saudi Aramco HNRP & NAPIS as Acting Supervisor for Juaymah Gas Plant Group. checking & Approve Quality work, Quality plans, and review project design specification and documaentation, drawings 14. Inspected several projects in Juaymah Gas plant on 24"Gas Pipe line installation for Petrochemia Jubail Area. 15. Review & Approve Quality Manuals for contractors on new projects 16. Monitaring contractors QA/QC inspectors in various project within Saudi Aramco, Refinery, Gas plant, Industrial Buildings, Pipe Lines and third party Projects in Jubail Area. 17. Evaluater for new Engineers and inspector, Civil /Plumbing /HVAC displine 18. Teaching Al Civil Courses under PEDD for Aramco Engineer, Inspectors. II PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Sr.Civil Inspector at Arab Inspection Co
- Quality Engineer at Dirab ALKhaleej Co
- Design, Head Engineer at Bondstrand Ltd
- Civil Engineer at Saudi Aramco
19 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
- Associate Degree of Engineering - Engineering
As civil inspector at site making inspection for WIR , IMR , HSE, QC
- Civil inspector at Azizi developments
- Site engineer at Chart General contracting
- Site civil engineer at BİNHYDER GENERAL CONTRACTING
- Site Engineer at J.S.C.C
6 months at this Job
- Studied advance Diploma in Civil engineering - Construction
Civil Inspector assigned to TRAPAC Redevelopment Program located at Berth 25 to Berth 33 at the Port of Oakland. Performed a diverse range of responsibilities to include but not limited to provide comprehensive inspection of underground utilities, electrical substations, concrete RTG runways, sewers, streets, sidewalks, waterlines, gas lines and related structures.
- Civil Inspector at Integrated Engineering Management
- Bridge Inspector at XKT Engineering
- Welding Inspector at Chevron Refinery
- QA Senior Task Leader/Sr. Welding Inspector and NDT Coordinator at CALTROP Corporation
1 year at this Job
FENCE GAPS, HDD DRILLS, VALVE SETS, BOLT UP AND TENTIONING, TIE INS, AND CIVIL. HOT LINE DIGS, 30" X 42 MILES
- Utility/Civil Inspector at UPI corp
- Utility Inspector at CTL CORP. PIPELINE CONSTRUCTION INSPECTION
- Safety Inspector/ Utility Inspector at Tulsa Inspection Resources
- Field Safety Supervisor/Cordinator at CCI./ Pipeline
5 months at this Job
- N/A - High school graduate
years in the construction, supervision and Quality Control inspection of civil engineering projects, mainly involved in buildings as cast in situ structures, Framed Structures, residential, commercial, Material Testing Laboratory, industrial support facilities, Pipelines. Possess strong knowledge in construction techniques, Practice in civil Engineering and land surveying, Topographic survey for all types of civil works, e.g. Highways, Pipe sleepers, Pipe supports, culverts, Dike wall, Tank foundation, Duck bank, RC channel, Pipelines, Buildings, conveyor support foundation & pedestal ,ware house ground beam & foundation & pedestal, paving etc. Well conversant with various types of total station and level machine ability to draw civil architectural and structural drawings using Auto Cad, Computer literate.
- QA _QC civil inspector at Residential
1 year at this Job
- Passed Diploma of Auto Cad - SUDAI ARABIA
- - Supervision
- Passed Diploma of Associate Civil Engineering - Education
In charge of all civil contracts from awarding to project conpletion, ie scheduling, start/completion, material acquisition
- Senior Civil Inspector/Field Engineer at Formosa Engineering Center
- Carpenter Foreman at
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
- High school or equivalent
Utility inspector on 24" pipe removal and replacement in Elmhurst Il. Working with Nicor's representatives, city officials , contractor and residents to assure a smooth running project
- Civil Inspector at Nicor Gas
- Utility Inspector at Sunoco Logistics
- Utility Inspector at Sunoco Integrity/PA
- Lead Inspector at Donaldson Station
9 months at this Job
- MS - Industrial Arts Education
Construction Tech IV Documentation of project methods, techniques, and procedures. Use of ADOT software for tracking, and recording contractors work. Ability to work well with others on project team and outside contractors and vendors. Comprehension of standards, specifications and construction drawings as they relate to project. Constantly training to obtain all certifications as they pertain to my position.
- Heavy Civil Inspector at ADOT
- Vice President of Operations at Javelina Construction Inc
- Operations Manager, Heavy Highway Group at Mascaro Construction Co
- Area Manager at Bloomington Division
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Project Management
- B.S. - Earth Science
Worked on over 50 utility, commercial, and residential developments in the Intermountain West to incorporate quality control and concrete placement. ❖ Inspection and observation of soil compaction, freshly mixed concrete, foundation excavation and reinforcement; ensured construction compliance with plans and specifications; soil and aggregate sampling; and, in-depth daily reporting.
- CIVIL INSPECTOR/MATERIALS TESTER at WILDING ENGINEERING
- SENIOR TEAM ASSOCIATE at BURGER KING
- MERCHANDISE STOCKER at TOYS R US
2 months at this Job
Responsibilities but not limited to:
• Executes the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction/installation activities on site.
• Issues the relevant quality Records and, when necessary, write and send to quality control supervisor non- conformances reports. 1
• Check the preparation of foundations.
• Check the correct preparation of reinforcements.
• Checks the certifications regarding element mixes. Chemical analysis, grain size analysis etc.
• Monitor atmospheric conditions during pouring operations.
• Monitors correct curing operations.
• Check sampling operations (when required).
• Reviews the laboratory examination results.
• Checks sub-grade dry density.
• Checks moisture content.
• Checks compression strength test.
• Checks after concrete pouring.
• Checks material quality.
• Verifies special processes and the relevant workers qualifications.
• Orderly collect, check and manage documents certifying tests, controls and inspections carried out witnessing the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
• Check the conformity with the quality control plan and obtain the relevant documentation.
• Check the documents certifying the tests, controls and inspections carried out.
• Ensure the correct implementation of the approved inspection test plan according to clients requirements.
- Civil Inspector at Oilserv Limited
- Civil Inspector/Quality Control Engineer at Mudiame Int'l Limited
- Trainee/Quality Control Representative at Mudiame Int'l Limited
- Tutor at NYSC
1 year at this Job
- B. Eng. - Civil Engineering