Position: QC Civil Inspector
Duration: Dec. 2016 to till date Job Responsibilities:
➢ Assigned and approved as QC Civil Inspector at National Guard Family Compound - Saudi Aramco Project, Thuwal KSA. (Construction of 512 unit precast concrete soldiers and officers villas and infrastructure.)
➢ Received and conduct Internal Inspection on ongoing construction activity.
➢ Prepared Request for Inspection RFI, and notify Saudi Aramco PMT and PID on schedule of inspection/testing on site.
➢ Perform daily routine surveillance to monitor the ongoing civil works and attend inspection and testing of earthworks excavation and fill placement with compaction, termite control, concreting works, installation of precast wall panel/ hollow core slab/precast boundary wall, grouting, and architectural finishing works related activities.
➢ Ensure to satisfy the project quality plan, Inspection Test Plan and project specification.
➢ Keep the records of approved quality documents.
- QC Civil Inspector at ERAM ENGINEERING - KSA
- Administrative, Service, and Residential Buildings at Strategic Missile Units
- Project Engineer/Civil Inspector at AL OBAYAN TRADING AND CONTRACTING - KSA
- Project Supervisor/ Rebar Engineer and Detailer at Sta. Clara International Corporation
2 years, 3 months at this Job
Civil and utility inspector.. Midstream pump and compressor stations. Inspection of sub grade, form work, rebar and concrete. Conduct compaction readings and concrete testing, trenching, excavations, fencing and erosion control. Bolt up and torque inspection.
- Civil Inspector at Directional Project Support
- Civil Superintendent and Inspector at Wingfield Concrete construction
- Carpenter Foreman at KBR
- Carpenter Foreman at CB&I
2 months at this Job
- high school
Civil Inspector assigned to TRAPAC Redevelopment Program located at Berth 25 to Berth 33 at the Port of Oakland. Performed a diverse range of responsibilities to include but not limited to provide comprehensive inspection of underground utilities, electrical substations, concrete RTG runways, sewers, streets, sidewalks, waterlines, gas lines and related structures.
- Civil Inspector at Integrated Engineering Management
- Bridge Inspector at XKT Engineering
- Welding Inspector at Chevron Refinery
- QA Senior Task Leader/Sr. Welding Inspector and NDT Coordinator at CALTROP Corporation
1 year at this Job
My position entail, Reading of civil drawings, plans and specification and observation of of the approved construction ensuring all work is done to the approved plans and specs and all regulatory rules are followed such as that of MOT, OSHA , EPA, DDOT, DC, Water, Manufacturer recommendations, erosion and sedimentation rules and spec are observed (DDOE) . Provide daily inspector report, attend project safety meetings, progress meetings, provide recommendation to resolve construction utility conflict, Check MOT for accuracy and compliance based on approved MOT plans, permits check for project permits compliance. Report and document unsafe work practice, Inspect all open excavation for safety compliance along with confined space entry permits and standard operation practice. Observe field test conducted and ensure they are done in accordance with industry standards, (soil density and compaction, asphalt testing, Concrete testing, slurry test along with water sample collection,sewer and water testing, collecting water samples, Inspect material for correctness, proper storage and handling, MH testing. As a Civil Inspector i have accomplished industry certification, exposure and experience that has allowed me to to perform my duties to a very high standard and has gain recognition among my pairs and those for whom i work for and owners and contractors alike.
- Civil inspector at DC. Water, AECOM (SZPM Consultants)
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Some college
JOB DESCRIPTION: 1. Supervisor for the Batch Plants & Civil Testing Laboratory total 220 facility kingdom wide. 2. Evaluate and assess the Batch Plants and Approve Plants against Aramco Requirments and ISO 9001: 2015 system & ISO 17025 system. 3. Evaluate and approve Mix Design for Concrete and Asphalt Mix Design Saudi Aramco: Company General Use 1 4. Conducted many Quality & Technical Evaluation for Manifacturing Plants and Thrid Pary Lab. And Geotechnical office and Lab, kingdom wide. 5. Condecting intreview for Quality Manager for Plant and quality system 6. Evaluate and approve Third Party Laboratory supervosor and techenssions 7. Subject matter of Expert for Civil /Plumping / HVAC work and Design 8. Condecting many Design Review for Gas and Oil Projects, Building and prepare Design checklist for Civil/Plumbing 9. Worked for Saudi Aramco. Sr. civil inspector grade 14 in differant location: @ Northren Area Dept. & Juaymah gas Plant. Westren Region, Jeddah bulk plant, Tabuk bulk plant, Ras Tanura Refinery 10. Work on SAP Program as power user, Update the SAP System for all project in Northren Area Creating Q7 and All Transactions related to Projects Inspections ( NAPIS) . give training for all staff to fully implement SAP at Work 11. Certifyed as Mentor & Evaluater from Saudi Aramco to Train new Saudi Engineers for the Inspection Department 12. Worked on several pipelines between Jeddah and Bahara near Makkah, Ras Tanura projects Inspection checking all Civil Plumbing/ HVAC work as per ACI. Aramco standards. Implementing all SATIP & SAIC .fro the inspection work. 13. Worked for Saudi Aramco HNRP & NAPIS as Acting Supervisor for Juaymah Gas Plant Group. checking & Approve Quality work, Quality plans, and review project design specification and documaentation, drawings 14. Inspected several projects in Juaymah Gas plant on 24"Gas Pipe line installation for Petrochemia Jubail Area. 15. Review & Approve Quality Manuals for contractors on new projects 16. Monitaring contractors QA/QC inspectors in various project within Saudi Aramco, Refinery, Gas plant, Industrial Buildings, Pipe Lines and third party Projects in Jubail Area. 17. Evaluater for new Engineers and inspector, Civil /Plumbing /HVAC displine 18. Teaching Al Civil Courses under PEDD for Aramco Engineer, Inspectors. II PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Sr.Civil Inspector at Arab Inspection Co
- Quality Engineer at Dirab ALKhaleej Co
- Design, Head Engineer at Bondstrand Ltd
- Civil Engineer at Saudi Aramco
19 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
- Associate Degree of Engineering - Engineering
Project: Cameron Park
- Civil Inspector at GeoConcepts Engineering, Inc
- at GeoConcepts Engineering, Inc
- PM-controller for USACE Project at Gurbat Daryabi Construction Company
- Senior Project Scheduler at Rahmat Sadat Construction Company
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Jacksonville, FL 07/2015 - Present
• Monitor and document roadway and/or bridge project is
- Civil Inspector at Universal Engineering Inc
- Senior Inspector at The Gibbs Group
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Electrical Engineering
Lyon Township, MI Inspection/Quality control of site work at proposed sub-divisions, industrial sites. The Inspection/Quality control entailed ensuring that all underground utilities (storm sewers, sanitary sewers and water mains meet the specifications/design/engineering of project. While on site interacting with site contractor and earth work testing personal, also working with the municipal personal for final pressure testing of water mains to ensure it meets design/specifications. Witnessing of the pressure testing of sanity sewer was performed in house and with site contractor. The projects also included the inspection of the earth work (cut and fill) and the paving of the streets, parking lots of the proposed projects. The daily reports which included quantities of what was completed per that day of construction, material type that was used/installed, man power, equipment used and field drawing. The Erosion and Sedimentation control included the installation, the maintenance of the Erosion and Sedimentation control was being kept up to the design/specifications of the project and per city design/specs. At the end of project a punch would be created to correct any construction problems that may have occurred. Note: If problem should arise during construction of project the design engineer/surveyor would be notified to resolve the field problem. August, 2017 to present RES Americas Inc. Cordell, OK / Clovis, NM / Chapman Ranch, TX / York, MO Inspection/Quality control of storm sewers, Gravel road construction also entailed DCP and Proof rolling by testing sub contactor, concrete foundations, Re-bar for base and pedestal of turbine, first section of Turbine Tower erection, Quantities(design built), with sub-contractors, earth/concrete testing company, quality control, Daily Reports. Surveying sites for proposed roads and Wind Turbine Sites. Daily reports, daily pot meetings. 1) Cordell, OK -Total amount of Turbine Windmills on project, 37 (25 miles of gravel road construction) 2) Clovis, NM - Total amount of Turbine Windmills on project 141 (80 miles of gravel road construction) 3) Chapman Ranch, TX - Total amount of Turbine Windmills on project 81 (40 miles of gravel road construction)
- Civil Inspector at Civil Engineering Solutions, Inc
- Civil Inspector at RES Americas Inc
- Quality Inspector at Northstar Paving & Construction Inc
- Civil Inspector at Thomas/Wright Inc
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school - College
- Bachelor's - Architecture
Civil Inspector overseeing numerous rehabilitation projects for the Capital Program Management division
- Civil Engineer/Construction Inspector/Consultant at New York City Transit
- Mechanical Engineer/Construction Inspector/Consultant at New York City School Construction Authority
- Mechanical Engineer/Construction Inspector at Frontier Kemper
- Mechanical Engineer/Construction Inspector at Parsons Brinckerhoff
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
-Oversee contractors to ensure proper product for client. - Effectively communicate changes to contractors and find effective solutions to problems as they arise. -keep track of progress work effectively with client.
- Civil inspector 2 at CDG Engineers
- Marine operator tech at Danos
- Rigger/Operator at Del Mar Inc.
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
- Associate of science pre-engineering - Mechanical Engineering