Lead designs for new roads and road improvements, including intersections, roundabouts,
bridge road approaches, sidewalks, ADA ramps, overlay, drainage, water, and walking
• Develop design concepts.
• Create project design criteria.
• Prepare Engineering Estimates.
• Lead projects, supervise teams, and monitor progress for accuracy and adherence to budget, deadlines, and regulations.
• Prepare channelization, signing plans, and temporary traffic control plans.
• Provide engineering support for project permits.
• Update company CAD standards and Template.
- Senior Civil Project Engineer, Project Manager at Exeltech Consulting, Inc
- Project Engineer at Skillings-Connolly, Inc
- Mason County Department at Public Works
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
• Assist the Project Manager with shop drawings, submittals, scheduling of subcontractors and materials, meetings, as-built drawings, job cost, procurement and field operations.
• Knows the key operational details of the subcontract and holds the subcontractors accountable to their agreement. Attends the subcontractor coordination meetings to provide updates to schedules, drawings, and specifications.
• Assists the buyout process, writes the requisition, and communicates all required information to the Project Team. Negotiates the best deal for cost, quality, and delivery using the company buyout procedure.
• Properly tracks quantities daily and reconciles them each month for payment purposes.
• Manages/reviews all foremen's reports daily to ensure all information is properly recorded before any income, cost, or inventory entry.
- Heavy Civil Project Engineer/ Field Engineer at Thalle Construction Co., Inc.
- Quality Control Inspector at Girard Equipment Inc
- Project Engineer at Solustart S.R.L
- Internship - Civil engineer assistant at Justina Constructora- Inmobiliaria S.R.L
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Structural Design and Analysis
Design roadway alignments, airport runway and airport facility layouts at multiple Commercial and General Aviation facilities.
VDOT/Fairfax County (Cinder Bed Road, Lorton VA)
• Designed 300' super elevated curve realignment for safety improvements for Fairfax County DOT.
• Addition of 54,000 sq. ft. of new asphalt, new turn/deceleration lane, 10' asphalt bike path, 5' sidewalk
• Updated existing stormwater network to eliminate existing water ponding and pipe surcharge Culpeper Regional Airport (CJR)
• Performed the site design for 3 Aircraft Hangar buildings on a 6 acre lot.
• Porous pavement was utilized as site contained shallow slopes and had ponding issues.
• relocated and installed a transformer to provide power to each building. Frederick Municipal Airport (FDK)
• Designed final signage and marking layout for existing taxiway and runway to abide by to current FAA standards.
• Produced bid documents for asbestos abatement required for abandoned building demolition.
• Performed Resident Inspection services or abatement operations.
• Produced a bid specification package to demolish an existing abandoned Waffle House building. Newport News International Airport (PHF)
• Performed on site resident Inspection for the Phase II pavement rehabilitation project.
• Project added over 60,000 tons of new asphalt pavement on the runway and included embankment grading. Augusta Regional Airport (AGS)
• Designed parking lot improvements for an addition of 800 parking spaces, 5' sidewalk, and a toll both New River Valley (PSK)
• Designed a new 2,500' parallel taxiway extension to adhere to current FAA safety standards.
• Project included removal of an existing taxiway, clearing and grubbing, rock excavation via blasting, embankment grading, and stormwater management improvements.
- Civil Project Engineer at Campbell & Paris Engineers
10 years at this Job
- B.S. - Civil Engineering
Head civil project engineer on a $174M job, widening the Sam Houston Tollway by two lanes in each direction for a 10-mile length.
● Assist superintendents in managing multiple crews and subcontractors conducting drainage, earthwork, roadway preparation, MSE wall, paving, traffic control, and SWPPP operations.
● Manage project controls, including quantity takeoffs and tracking, daily/weekly/monthly cost management, project scheduling, progress reporting, and document control.
● Coordinate with owner representatives by preparing submittal packages, writing RFI's, and sending change orders
● Develop site specific traffic control plans for various operations based on TMUTCD and TxDOT requirements. Work in coordination with HCTRA and TxDOT to minimize traffic impacts while still completing work efficiently and safely
● Work in coordination with adjacent projects to eliminate direct conflicts and overlapping work. Assist in developing change orders resulting from unforeseen circumstances between the contracts in the design phase.
- Sam Houston Tollway - Project Engineer at Pulice Construction
- General Contractor, SH99 Segments F & G - Paving Field Engineer at Zachry Construction
- (General Contractor) - Intern at Mortenson Construction
- (Roadway Engineering Consultant) - Intern at Traffic Engineering
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Civil Engineering
at this Job
• Site Management: Planned, organized and managed the overall construction process for Commercial use, and heavy civil construction of Feroze Textile Building worth 15 Million USD.
• Pre- meetings: Organized Pre-construction meetings with clients before starting before starting the project to explain in detail about the construction process, field conditions, etc.
• Construction Process: Spearheaded investigations of all construction-related damages, accidents, and delays at construction site to ensure proper construction procedures are being followed.
• Procurement: Coordinated and managed materials with the construction materials team and subcontractors including the timely delivery, receiving, quality control, staging, secure storage, deployment and tracking.
• Planning & Scheduling: Assisted Project Manager in Preparing Cost Loaded schedule, Cost proposal & quality control plan.
• Weekly & Monthly Reports: Developed project schedules and monitored construction milestones against predetermined timelines, detected risks and reported variances to project manager.
• RFI: Requested and reviewed submittals, change orders and managing RFI's for each project
• Quantity Take off: Performed quantity take off from construction drawings using On-Screen take off and Bar bending Schedules.
• Inspection & Quality Control: Conducted site visits, inspect works, and organized weekly progress meetings on site.
• Site Inspection: Ensured that the works are done in compliance with safety regulations and quality requirements.
• Planning & Coordination: Attended weekly job site meetings, safety meetings in coordination with quality manager.
• QC: Generated quality and completeness punch lists for nearly completed phases and tracked through completion.
• Bar Bending Schedule: Preparing Bar bending Schedule in detail and also getting checked it with consultant and Structural Engineer.
• Cash Flows: Preparing Cash Flow and S-curve in detail of complete project and updating on weekly basis or monthly.
- Project Engineer at Feroze 1888 Pvt. Ltd
- Project Engineer at AH Construction (Pvt.) Ltd
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Engineering - Civil Engineering
• Coordinate, execute cost estimate and develop several construction projects, luxury homes and buildings, Evaluate architectural and engineering plans for technical feasibility. Setting out Project works in accordance with Drawings & Specification. Maintenance of daily records
• Preparing enquiry and order documents. Coordinate technical meetings.
- Project Engineer at ACEVEDO ALFAU CONSTRUCTION INC
- Civil / Project Coordinator Engineer at CSA ENGINEERS AND ARCHITECS INC
- Civil / Project Engineer at VIVES CONSTRUCTION
- Civil/ Project Engineer at SELPA CONSTRUCTION CORP
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineer. Structural Major
ODOT Project Design:
➢ LOR-57, Elyria, OH - OH-57 / I-90 Interchange Project: project coordination with prime consultant and ODOT District 3, and City of Elyria, Ohio. Responsibilities included ODOT drainage and storm sewer design for 4 miles of peripheral city streets, 3 miles of state route and a 4 ramp interchange with I-90.
➢ CUY-90 Innerbelt Bridge, Cleveland, OH: project coordination with prime consultant, ODOT District 12 and the City of Cleveland, Ohio. Responsibilities included ODOT drainage and storm sewer design for 8 miles of peripheral city streets, 6 miles of I-90 and 2 ramp interchanges with I-90.
➢ CLA-70 Springfield, OH - I-70 / I-68 Ramp Interchange Project: responsibilities included ODOT Hydraulic Study and Culvert Design options for potential replacement or rehabilitation of an existing 12'x16' culvert at I-70 / I-68 ramps. * Municipal Project Submittal Review:
➢ City of Yellow Springs, OH - plat review of submittal for drainage, detention analysis and proposed storm sewer system.
- Project Engineer III at Eggeman Engineering and Consulting
- Project Engineer at LJB Inc
- Civil Engineer at Jones Warner Consultants, Inc
- Design Engineer II / Project Engineer at S.A. Miro, Inc
1 year at this Job
- - Civil and Environmental Engineering
- - engineering studies
- Compiled technical reports on structural testing of steel, brick shear, concrete, and fiber - Performed project management, scheduling, and coordination with field technicians - Communicated with potential and existing clients about the nature of work - Inspected and documented different structural elements of buildings on site - Created proposals and summary of Scope of Work based on client blueprints - Created different structural drawings to illustrate testing done on specific elements and their condition - Tested ‘Compression Strength’ for different concrete structural members such as walls, beams, and columns in the laboratory
- Project Engineer at Accutest Laboratories, Stantec Consulting
- Bridge Inspector at Stantec Consulting
- Senior Year Project Team Member at Colorado State University (CSU) Facilities Management
- Engineering Intern (Summer Internship) at Larimer County Department
3 months at this Job
- - Civil Engineering
Duties: Civil site designs, permitting and construction administration for development projects which include children schools, kindergarten centers, restaurants, by national chain developers. Civil site designs include: grading; domestic and fire protection water supply; storm and sanitary sewers; storm water detention facilities; site layout; traffic control; hydrology study; erosion control. Designed and permitted land development projects through jurisdictional agencies in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi, Tennessee, Texas, Minnesotta, Nevada, Michigan, Wyomin, Ohio. Reviewed and addressed construction shop drawings and RFIs. Prepared FEMA LOMR application for client’s existing facilities in Florida. Attended client and team progress meetings.
- Project Manager at Interplan, LLC
- Project Manager at Becaf Consulting
- Lead Civil Engineer at Prad Group, Inc
- Project Manager at Becaf Consulting
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Civ - Engineering
- Master of Science in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering