Responsible for the earthwork plans for the preconstruction department.
• Coordinated different studies with subcontractors such as Soil Mechanics Studies, Topographic Surveys, Hydrological Studies, etc.
• Coordinated and executed Photogrammetric surveys.
• Created project designs at a conceptual level and also for construction. (Earthwork, grading, storm water management, etc.)
- Civil Project Manager at SEICA
- Junior Resident Engineer at SEICA
- Portuguese Agent at GAME CENTER GROUP
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Civil Engineering
Coordinate all scoping, pre-construction take-off, estimating, budget creation and maintenance, buyout,
schedule creation and plan review with each sub associated with a new job start. Responsible for negotiating all change orders, issuing all change orders, preparing all owner change requests, and
• Superintendent coordination, bi-weekly site, safety, startup and owner meetings, weekly field paperwork collection, creating meeting minutes, agendas and observation reports. Responsible for all owner/client interaction, punch list coordination, meeting attendance and out of area travel/accommodations required to supervise a job.
• Responsible for all RFI & RFP communication to all parties, plan revision coordination- revision distribution, posting to group sites, relaying of information between a variety of sources and 24-hour availability for any job-related issues that arise.
• Develop and implement resource training for staff, budget analysis and researching new technical advancements, employee safety training, contract negotiation and budget accountability, project expenditure reports, vendor environment creation, safety training for employees and ensuring full compliance with all state, federal and regulatory compliance requirements.
• Attend pre-bid walks, JOC buyout and bidding processes, pre-bid interviews, design build coordination events and CMAR bidding requests.
• Monthly AIA billing approvals and cost accrual reporting. Experience includes draw projections, forecast reporting, monthly project performance summaries and Public Sector projected project timelines.
• Provided consistent communication to ownership regarding critical events that will affect the project, construction schedule and project costs so immediate corrective action can take place
• Discovery of MAG and local municipality SWIPP and environmental guidelines.
• Punch list and substantial completion preparation.
• Owner, architect and project designer communications and problem resolution
• Civil Project Management for underground drywell, utility, sewer and site grading management.
• Establish jobs in Procore, track job file, submittals, RFI's and drawings coordination. Frequent use of SmartBid, Building Connected, E1, ProLog, Textura and BlueBeam.
- Commercial Project Manager / Civil Project Manager/ JOC PM at hardison-downey Construction
- Project Manager at MFRG-ICON Builders
- Director of Facilities/ Director of Disaster Management at Innovations In Management- IIM Inc
- Project Manager- Project Engineer at RTM Commercial Builders
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Masters of Science
- Masters of Construction Sciences & Sustainability - Environmental Sciences Emph
- BS degree in Sustainability - Sustainability
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with design team members and owners.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and observations reports.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Production of drainage report
• Design of runoff, detention and hydraulic calculations
• Design of storage volume calculations
• Design of pipe and inlet capacities
• Design of Hydraulic Grade Line (HGL)
• Calculate dimensions, square footage, profile and component specifications, and material quantities using calculator or computer
• Prepare reports and document project activities and data
• Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects
• Plan, design and draft transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools
• Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications
• Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards
• Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications
• Attend meetings: Pre-Bid, Pre-Construction, Weekly-Biweekly Construction Meetings, Weekly-Biweekly Progress Reports, Weekly-Biweekly Observation Reports and complete final walk-thru of completed projects.
- Civil Project Manager / Civil Designer at HINOJOSA ENGINEERING, INC
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Oranizational Leadership
- Associate - Architectural Drafting & Design
MANSON CONSTRUCTION, Houma, LA 2010- PRESENT Selected Responsibilities: ♦ Estimating Manager for Manson's Offshore Division preparing proposals and AFE numbers for many of the Oil and Gas Operators working in the Gulf of Mexico. o Analyze RFQ proposal and generate detailed cost estimates applying knowledge of specialized methodologies, techniques, principles, and processes. o Prepared preliminary estimates for client planning purposes and detailed itemized estimates based on final plans and specifications. o Review and Prepare Change Orders consistent with changes in work o Review Contract and Work Orders negotiating scope of work, terms and payment
- LEAD OFFSHORE ESTIMATOR/CIVIL PROJECT MANAGER at Manson Gulf LLC
- PROJECT MANAGER at INFRASTRUCTRE SERVICES INC
- Estimator/Project Manager at GRANITE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, INC
- PROJECT CONTROLS REP at Zachry Construction Company, Inc
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Construction Management
Civil engineering with 15.8 years of experience.
Civil engineering with 15.8 years of experience.
- Civil Project Manager at TCIL
- Civil Engineer with 15.8 years of experience at GVV construction
8 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil
- Bachelor's - Civil
- Master's - HR
Officially titled Jr Civil Project Manager/estimator/data entry Responsible for receiving bid packages, reviewing the scope of work required, perform a take off on the design drawings, estimate out total cost with profit for all civil items needed. It would be our duty to type a quote out from the items taken off from the design drawings. Once the quote was reviewed, the quote would have to be presented to the customer via email. When the job was awarded I would be responsible for data entry into our production, accounting, and shipping software. Release any purchase orders required for project at hand, and release job out into shop. Until the job was completed it was our responsibility to supervise all parts of the process until completion. Software used: FabSuite Microsoft office Microsoft Excel Microsoft Outlook Google docs Items estimated: Plate (ss,alum,Ms) HSS Tubing Angle W-Beam Round Bar All Thread
Officially titled Jr Civil Project Manager/estimator/data entry
Responsible for receiving bid packages, reviewing the scope of work required, perform a take off on the design drawings, estimate out total cost with profit for all civil items needed. It would be our duty to type a quote out from the items taken off from the design drawings. Once the quote was reviewed, the quote would have to be presented to the customer via email. When the job was awarded I would be responsible for data entry into our production, accounting, and shipping software. Release any purchase orders required for project at hand, and release job out into shop. Until the job was completed it was our responsibility to supervise all parts of the process until completion.
- Assistant Project Manager/Estimator at Tubal-Cain Industries, Inc
- Cnc waterjet/Cnc laser operator at Canberra LLC
- Walmart cellular at Walmart
10 months at this Job
------------------------------------------------ Summary of Qualifications -----------------------------------------------
• Project design management: from due diligence, land planning, design and stakeholder coordination through construction. For heavy civil and site projects: design, calculations and plan completion.
• Supervised and instructed designers and drafters in: more efficient use of ACAD/Civil 3D; project design, calculations and plan production. Easily developed and maintained professional relationships.
• CAD manager: created and implemented project completion and ACAD standards. Implemented “brown bag lunch” learning sessions for ACAD/Civil 3D and project design. ----------------------------------------------------- Professional Skills ----------------------------------------------------- Project management and coordination experience: Client, engineer, survey, architect, utility, approval agency, contractor/construction coordination. Design/drafting supervision and review. City of Houston, League City, Humble, Tomball, The Woodlands, Lakeway, Leander and Austin; H.C.F.C.D., METRO and TxDOT; Harris, Montgomery, Ft. Bend, Brazoria, Galveston, Williamson and Travis County. Construction phase services. Design, drafting experience: public works - cities/counties, commercial/residential subdivisions, site development, industrial, drainage/grading, utility replacement, TxDOT. Specifics: paving & utilities, storm design & storm water quality/management, land planning, site work, platting, traffic control plans, exhibits, SWPPP plans w/reports, quantity take-offs & cost estimates, bridges. Multiple projects using TxDOT standards & specs. Computer experience: 20+ yrs., ACAD & Civil 3d 2014 , Winstorm, Pond Pack, Stormcad, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Converting Microstation files and importing into ACAD. ----------------------------------------------------- Work Experience -------------------------------------------------------- Project Manager/Design Manager WS Design - Houston, Tx. (94-99, 02-05, 08-Present, 16+ yrs.)
• Completed multiple city road improvement projects (PDGU), residential/commercial subdivisions (PDGU & plats) and site development projects for firms in Houston, Austin and Dallas. Malone/Wheeler Engineering - Austin, Tx. (05-08, 3+ yrs.)
• Hired to finish ph. 1 and complete additional phases of CR 274 using TxDOT stds/specs (PDGU). R.R. crossing.
• Completed superelevated TxDOT Hwy 183 project and project manual (overlay/widening, drainage).
• Unique XPARK extreme recreation and music venue project with off-site utilities (PDGU). Coordinated with another Engineer on adjacent road widening project.
• Challenging Lakeway Inn project: demolition of two pools & twelve stand-alone casitas. Constructed spa/ballroom and two new pools. Seven new, million dollar, three story condos with u/g parking. Montgomery & Associates - Houston, Tx. (99-02, 3.5 yrs.)
• Tri-party collaboration (HCTRA, Harris & Montgomery County) Hardy Toll Road on/off ramps to Riley Fuzzell Road – ROW taking determination, road widening & bridge (PDGU).
• Walker Street widening (PDGU), TxDOT, railroad & pipeline crossing coordination was required R.G. Miller Engineers - Houston, Tx. (81-86, 90-93, 8 yrs.)
• Public works/municipal, cities/counties, commercial/residential subdivisions, site development, industrial, drainage/grading, utility replacement projects. Century Engineers - Towson, Md. (86-90, 3 yrs.)
• Public works/municipal, commercial/residential subdivisions, site development, drainage/grading projects. (PDGU) - Paving, Drainage, Grading & Utilities – coordination, calculations & design.
- Civil Project Manager/Design Manager at (see below)
35 years at this Job
- Masters and Bachelors - Construction Management
* Review and provide civil opinion for photovoltaic utility scale, community garden and DG solar projects ranging from 2MW - 280 MW. * Lead the civil department in all civil related matters spanning from development team to the O&M team. * Provided detailed review for project geotechnical reports, hydrology reports and civil plans. * Created detailed scope of works (SOW) for geotechnical, hydrology, topo/ALTA survey and pull test reports * Reviewed and assessed PVSyst modeling
- Senior Project Manager at FASTGRID ENERGY
- Senior Civil Engineer at NRG ENERGY
- Civil Project Manager at GREENTECH ENGINEERING
- Permit Director/Project Manager at ABEINSA EPC
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Civil Engineering
Manage multiple civil projects. Assemble estimates for public and private civil projects.
- Project Manager/ Estimator at Winters Construction
- Civil Project Manager/ Estimator at Winters Construction
- Civil Division Manager at Faber Construction
- Project Manager/Estimator at Growler Enterprises
1 year, 4 months at this Job
Budget of the project: 29 Million DHS. Job Project Manager Description
• agreeing project objectives
• representing the client's or organization's interests
• providing advice on the management of projects
• organizing the various professional people working on a project
• carrying out risk assessment
• making sure that all the aims of the project are met
• making sure the quality standards are met
• recruiting specialists and sub-contractors
• monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
Budget of the project: 29 Million DHS.
Job Project Manager
- Project manager at Georgia Contracting
- Project manager at Reem Capital Contracting & Trading
- General Consultant at East Coast Contracting & Trading
- Project Engineer at Benha Contracting Company
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering