R J Corman Railroad Construction, LLC
101 R. J. Corman Drive
P.O. Box 788
Nicholasville, KY. 40340 Project Management of civil site, utility and railroad track construction.
Estimated cost worked with sub contractors on pricing and owners on change orders and contracts.
Compiled schedules and values for each phase of a 16 million dollar project for CSX Transportation Youngblood Excavating and Contracting, LLC 111 Pioneer Industrial Drive, Mayfield, Kentucky 42066
Senior Estimator and Project Management
• Estimated civil projects for Kentucky Transportation Department
• Estimation and management of commercial and private firms ranging from small to six million dollars in scope.
• Quickly and effectively solve customer challenges.
• Compiled all schedules and values for estimating bids to vendor and owner relations. Walker Excavating, Sebree, Kentucky 42455 Walker Excavating, Sebree, Kentucky 42455
- Civil Project manager at R J Corman Railroad Construction
10 months at this Job
• Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
• Set and continually manage project expectations with design team members and owners.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals and observations reports.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
• Production of drainage report
• Design of runoff, detention and hydraulic calculations
• Design of storage volume calculations
• Design of pipe and inlet capacities
• Design of Hydraulic Grade Line (HGL)
• Calculate dimensions, square footage, profile and component specifications, and material quantities using calculator or computer
• Prepare reports and document project activities and data
• Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects
• Plan, design and draft transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools
• Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications
• Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards
• Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications
• Attend meetings: Pre-Bid, Pre-Construction, Weekly-Biweekly Construction Meetings, Weekly-Biweekly Progress Reports, Weekly-Biweekly Observation Reports and complete final walk-thru of completed projects.
- Civil Project Manager / Civil Designer at HINOJOSA ENGINEERING, INC
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Oranizational Leadership
- Associate - Architectural Drafting & Design
Construction Services Project Manager, CARCON Industries Successfully manage companies self-perform construction operations and subcontractors. Duties include: estimating, scheduling, budgeting, creating submittals, logistics, and to ensure safe work environment. ◦ Ft. Worth, Tex Rail Commuter Light Rail - Pre-construction, Construction and delivery of 8 passenger stations including 1 inside DFW Airport. ◦ DART, South Oak Cliff Alliance - Erecting bridge beam girders for 5 new Dart Light Rail bridges. ◦ DART, Streetcar South Extension - Joint Venture Partner, and Sub-Contractor. Constructed two new stops, modified one existing stop, and the Traction Power Sub Station site. ◦ DFW Airport - Superintendent over CARCON Industries Job Order Contract with the airport. Escort certified with Blue Badge access. Past Projects: Owner/Operator Daniels Excavating As an owner/operator, I learned the business hands-on from excavation to estimation and project management. While I learned a great deal as an owner/operator, I enjoyed working on the larger projects available through larger companies and eventually used my company to fill-in between those. My goal now is a permanent role with another company.
• Recent Projects:
• Vilhauer Enterprises. Civil Project Manager/Superintendent. Mass Residential developments, and several commercial developments throughout the DFW metroplex.
• Tiseo Paving. Project Superintendent. FM 1387
• Lone Star Civil. Project Superintendent. Lake Ridge Parkway
• Webber. Civil Superintendent. I-820
• Mario Sinacola and Sons. Civil Foreman. I-635
• Serco Construction Group. Civil Superintendent. DART Blue Line Extension, Garland to Rowlett.
• Excavating contractor for residential and commercial construction. Estimating and takeoffs of bid documents to successfully win bids. Perform job cost analyses, construct and complete all contracts.
• Management of general conditions for ACO (setup office trailers, electricity, water, sewer, office furniture, coffee services. Obtain building permits and CO, Installed parking area, provided onsite toiletries and dumpsters.
• Submit all required submittals to contracting officer.
• Pre-bid meetings, estimating and scheduling for potential projects.
• Solicitation, evaluation and selection of sub-contractor. Contract negotiations with client and sub-contractors.
• Budget, schedule and change order management, OAC Meetings, Safety.
• Company relations: Communicate with potential Clients, partners, and sub-contractors, in order to keep a professional working relationship.
Construction Services Project Manager, CARCON Industries
Successfully manage companies self-perform construction operations and subcontractors. Duties include: estimating, scheduling, budgeting, creating submittals, logistics, and to ensure safe work environment.
◦ Ft. Worth, Tex Rail Commuter Light Rail - Pre-construction, Construction and delivery of 8 passenger stations including 1 inside DFW Airport.
◦ DART, South Oak Cliff Alliance - Erecting bridge beam girders for 5 new Dart Light Rail bridges.
◦ DART, Streetcar South Extension - Joint Venture Partner, and Sub-Contractor. Constructed two new stops, modified one existing stop, and the Traction Power Sub Station site.
◦ DFW Airport - Superintendent over CARCON Industries Job Order Contract with the airport. Escort certified with Blue Badge access.
Owner/Operator Daniels Excavating
As an owner/operator, I learned the business hands-on from excavation to estimation and project management. While I learned a great deal as an owner/operator, I enjoyed working on the larger projects available through larger companies and eventually used my company to fill-in between those. My goal now is a permanent role with another company.
- Construction Superintendent/Project Manager at CARCON Industries & Construction
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Advanced Diploma
Dar Al Riyadh, Riyadh, Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia Ed was the Project Director for Dar Al Riyadh owned by Prince Turkey; a company that provided Project Management Services. The King Abdullah Financial District is comprised of 4 Zones, with 40 high-rise buildings under construction concurrently. Ed's role was to manage Zone 3 and a team of 300 Engineers for the day shift and another 200 for night shift. Zone 3 is comprised of 12 high-rise buildings; one being the 5 star InterContinental Hotel. Ed managed several towers that were residential and several that were mixed use developments. He was responsible for a staff of 104 and at peak construction his zone had upwards of 6,000 men in the field. Ed's Zone 3 value was just over $4Billion. He managed all 12 towers and the execution of different contracts, designs, schedules and budgets all at one time to completion. Ed also supervised the Middle East's largest General Contractor; the Bin Ladin Group (SBG). At one time this was the largest construction project in the world. His specific responsibilities included preconstruction management, estimating, project startup, scheduling, chairing all design and OAC meetings, review of contracts, management of design for multiple phases of internal and external projects, generation of the master schedule of Activities for internally performed construction, conduct subcontract/vendor scope reviews prior to award of contract, implement cost and time review change orders, ensure timely closeout of punch list, and management of punch list process. The Rose Tower - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Setting a benchmark for comfort and style in Dubai, soaring 333 meters, 72 stories and certified as the second tallest hotel by Guinness Book of Records; The Rose Rayhaan by Rotana is located on a prime location of Sheikh Zayed Road, 3 mins away from the DIFC metro station. This is the flagship property of the alcohol-free brand, Rayhaan Hotels & Resorts. Ed was the Client's Representative for EC/Harris in Joint Venture with Morganti Intl. ACC was the General Contractor with Fast Track Construction. Ed saw this project out of the ground and achieved 47 stories before handing it over to another Project Manager, because he was asked by the client to manage the start and completion of the Doha Tower in Quatar; another prestigious high-rise. The Rose Tower is a Mizin Development project, and was originally the tallest apt. complex in the UAE. Due to the size of the rooms, it was later converted to a hotel. The Doha Tower - Qatar, United Arab Emirates At the request of Ed's employer he relocated to take on and manage another prestigious project in the country of Qatar. The tower was originally scheduled to be 104 floors but due to budget constraints, height limitations, and the lack of government regulations to support anything higher than 70 floors, the tower was built at 70 floors. The tower had a retail shopping mall at the base with restaurants and high end retail shops. The upper floors were mixed use development offices, and a few floors were sold as high end Apartments. The tower also had 5 sub-levels of underground parking for tenant and local use. Ed spear headed the integrated management plan covering the entire scope of activities for complete project life cycle, time management, cost management, procurement management, risk assessment, quality management, human resource management, communication plan, environmental management and more. He also developed the responsibility matrix paving a way to accountability and a flow system for the project life cycle. To generate a one week per floor turn over, pre-slabs were used once the tower overcame the mezzanine levels, which were all cast in place with reinforced tension rods allowing the tower to climb at a rapid rate. Ed supervised, monitored, reported, and chaired all meetings. Ed was also involved in getting all local government and statutory approvals. (development licenses, HSE related policies and local labour laws and statutes) Ed also insured all compliances for pre- construction were in place in accordance with the plans, guidelines, standards, codes and ethic, and applicable local laws by all parties. Stone Bridge Resort in Branson Missouri Stone Bridge Resort is located on 3,200 acres in Branson's premier gated golf community featuring Ledge Stone Championship Golf Course. Offering studios, suites, condos, villas and lodges, 3 swimming pools, 3 playgrounds, 3 tennis courts, walking trails, catch and release lake, basketball court, sand volleyball court, and on-site restaurant. Ed was the Project Manager for Missouri Builders and was a part of the planning and development along with all the infrastructure and construction management. This is one of Southern Missouri's most prestigious resorts. Pointe Royale Resort and Golf Course Branson, Missouri This was another of MPI's prestigious projects Pointe Royale is a gated secured community with an 18 hole Golf Course designed by Payne Stewart. Ed was responsible for management and supervision from planning to turnover with more than 600 units. Pointe Royale is home to many Country entertainers such as Andy Williams, Micky Gilley, Larry Welk, The Lennon Sisters, Reba Mc Entyre and many more country stars. ($600M) Atlantis Casino & Resort- Paradise Island, Nassau Recruited by Kerzner International as one of 8 Project Managers, Ed was assigned to manage a project consisting of 24 acres of water park and marina with 29 floors and sky bridge suite connecting both towers. He was responsible for the management of the Casino, back of house, security systems, soft count rooms, all retail, FF&E, restaurants, MEP, marina, main lobby, waste water treatment plant, laundry facilities, water desalination/ deionization using reverse osmosis, logistics team, set up warehousing, batch plant, underground road tunnel, and underground parking garages. He supervised over 12 superintendents with over 18 foreman and over 280 laborers, worked with Local Bahamian Government officials, reviewed invoices for payments, conduct daily meetings, attend all high level meetings, conduct site inspections, coordinate sub-contractors, prepare daily reports and budgets, etc. this project was brought in on time and within budget. He also worked closely with the design team of Wimberley Allison Tong. ($1B) The Villa Del Pal Mar Resort - Cabo San Lucas, Mexico The Villa Group offers eight distinct resorts, with more on the horizon, located in five unique destinations in Mexico. Each location has a distinct personality with something to offer every type of traveler. Some are focused on a family-friendly environment; some are more suited for romantic couple retreats, while others cater to those seeking unparalleled elegance, sophistication and top-notch service. Each resort has a variety of spacious rooms, ranging from studios to one, two and three-bedroom suites, and luxurious spas, where individuals can relax and indulge in invigorating spa treatments. Ed was the Project Manager for the Developer and was responsible for all phases of construction starting with design development to Completion of the Project. He did all the planning and coordination for Preconstruction which included budget reviews, design reviews, schedules, chaired all meetings, met with the Shareholders on a weekly basis, submitted progress reports, financial reports, risks etc. Ed also supervised the General Contractor and managed the project for the Owner bringing this project in on time and on budget. ($480M) El Conquistador Resort Fajardo, Puerto Rico Ed worked for the developer, the Bahia Group Development and Construction Company, who develop and build in the Caribbean, Mexico, and South America. Phase II was an addition of a new casino and 6 towers. Ed was the Project Manager. He managed the day to day activities which included complete project management from design to completion on time and under budget, coordinate, supervise, monitor, approve, recommend, recruit, award bids, prepare reports, schedules, chair meetings, site inspections, manage team, review designs, obtain permits, mobilize consultants, sub-contractors, staging area, monitor schedules, budgets, procurement strategy, payment certificates, negotiate contracts, award bids, etc. Ed managed the structure and all interior finishes for retail shops lobby guest rooms, restaurants, and casino gaming areas. ($700M) Marriott Willow Ridge Time Share Resort Branson Missouri The resort offers comfortable accommodations and on-site amenities that appeal to all ages. Golf lovers will appreciate how close they are to the award- winning Thousand Hills Golf Resort, just a half-mile away. Ed was the Construction Manager for Carrico Construction Company specializing in high end resorts. Ed received recognition for bringing this $ 16.5M Horizons by Marriott timeshare resort from a 30 day delay to opening 24 days ahead of the Master Schedule. Complete management on behalf of Carrico Construction and approved by Marriott to manage their project, Ed scheduled all inspections, value engineering, secured building permits, monitor to insure project built according to architectural, engineering specifications and all city codes to insure all phases passed. Organize weekly meetings with team members and sub-contractors, conduct field inspections hold safety meetings, daily reports submit progress reports to ownership group, monitor schedule to meet milestones, certify contractor payments, from inception to handover. He coordinated all contractors including the interior design team, along with all the logistics, managed and scheduled all material to site, all daily reports. Sama Dubai / ECHarris Qatar/Doha As Sr. Project Manager, the client requested Ed join the project and to oversee the complete Construction and Management of Dubai Towers Doha. Project consisted of 94 story building, mixed use, roads, and underground parking. Excavation of more than 1 Billion cubes to be removed in 30 days, 12 hour shifts/24 hour day, 30-40 crews at one time. He was involved in municipality review and questions for planning permits, project execution plan, tender documentations packages, geotechnical soil investigations, infrastructure/traffic impact assessment, including (civil aviation, civil defense, electricity, water and sewage, gas. He also assisted in developing Master Schedule to incorporate key milestones, manage team requirements, consultants, sub-consultants, chair meetings and report on minutes of meetings, report progress and changes from schematic design to final design review all phases, perform risk analysis, perform value engineering, update organizational chart, manage and coordinate and administer responses to queries raised by tenderer's. ($1.4B) Morganti Group-Dubai As Sr. Project Manager, Ed provided Project Management services, consulting to all phases of development, construction, from development to completion with worldwide Multi-site operations. He was responsible for the recruitment of 27 team members to assist in the day to day operations of Management of an Iconic project tallest twin towers in the world consisting of 105 floors with mixed use 5 star hotel, high end retail, and residential with the longest free spanning bridge connecting two buildings. Introduced innovative project management methods and techniques to the client which allowed us to break ground 2 months ahead of schedule. Responsible for selecting, and short listing top 25 building contractors recognized as the best high-rise contractors in the world. Leading and managing the team, the consultant, sub-consultants. ($2.5B) Welk Development, Branson, Missouri Ed was the Sr. Project Manager of this Timeshare project which comprised of 30 acres. Infrastructure, roads, paving, inspections, secured building permits, monitor to insure project built according to architectural, engineering specifications and all city codes to insure all phases passed. He also organized weekly meetings with team members and sub-contractors, conduct field inspections hold safety meetings, daily reports submit progress reports to ownership group, monitor schedule to meet milestones. ($30M) Government of Doha-Qatar - Government Contract-ACT Ed was the Sr. Civil Project Manager for all infrastructure and concrete. This project consisted of Country of Doha first concrete roads and highways which is 10 miles. At any time during this project, Ed was managing 60-70 components at one time. ($5B) Carrico Construction-Missouri Complete management on behalf of Carrico and approved by Marriott to manage their project. Scheduled all inspections, value engineering, secured building permits, monitor to insure project built according to architectural, engineering specifications and all city codes to insure all phases passed. Organize weekly meetings with team members and sub-contractors, conduct field inspections hold safety meetings, daily reports submit progress reports to ownership group, monitor schedule to meet milestones. ($65M) Missouri Partners Development- Missouri As the Project Manager/Senior Estimate, Ed was responsible for review of multiple project designs add value engineering to insure best solution for project with recommendations on acceptable methods to be used in the construction phase. Assist in land acquisitions, buy outs, retail rental prices, monitor and follow ups on completed projects, negotiated and awarded contracts, managed the day to day activities, and managed as many as 3-6 projects at one time insuring and obtaining all permits prior to the start of each project. Insure all projects were in compliance to urban planning, zoning codes worked with local, state officials, Architects, civil engineers on a daily basis. ($80M) El Conquistador Casino & Resort Fajardo, San Juan Puerto Rico A worldwide Developer Sun International Development. Developing and building in the Caribbean, Mexico, and South America with multi-site developments and resorts. Phase II included an addition of a new casino and 6 towers for a resort. Ed was responsible for complete project management from design to completion on time and under budget, coordinate, supervise, monitor, approve, recommend, recruit, award bids, prepare reports, schedules, chair meetings, site inspections, manage team, review designs, obtain permits, mobilize consultants, sub-contractors, staging area, monitor schedules, budgets, procurement strategy, payment certificates, negotiate contracts, award bids, etc. ($700M) Villa Del Palmar Time Share Resort Cabo Sanlucas, México Ed was selected to manage this project being bi-lingual speaking fluently in Spanish and English. He recruited a 16 person staff into a motivated "CAN DO TEAM". Project came in 3 months ahead of approved master schedule and under budget. Ed brought to the project prepared strategy to manage the project and the client's expectations along with how to manage the large Mexican labor force. He was responsible for Project Management from design to completion working with consultants from the mainland of Mexico, working and establishing a good working relationship with local authorities to ensure no delays, and no black mail demands, a very challenging project. ($61M) (more project experience available upon request)
- Project Manager at HHS Construction
at this Job
- - Business & Administration
Promoted to Associate in 2006, Promoted from Survey Development Manager 2001 to Director of Engineering after two years leading the survey department to profitability. As Director of Engineering, supervise a staff ranging in size from 8 to 12 design professionals and support staff on private development and public infrastructure projects. Responsible for day to day client interaction for civil projects as well as business development for companywide marketing effort. Facilitator for company marketing meetings, investigating market trends, contacts, association meetings and overall business development strategy. Work closely with the Director of Marketing for proposal preparation as well as long range planning. Perform staff management, mentoring, hiring and staff reviews. Also work with human resources for personnel issues and employment release when necessary. Provide contract review, scope reviews, QA/QC reviews of designs and work as Project Manager for selected projects. As Director of Engineering, lead our design group into unique project trends including more than 25 quarry development projects in Oregon and Washington, and more than 15 wind farm projects in 7 states. Selected Projects: Oregon Hospital State replacement project, Salem Oregon, Civil Project Manager / Engineer of Record. Ongoing $250 million dollar project of more than 800,000 sf of new building construction replacing the historic Oregon State Hospital complex in Salem, Oregon. Civil Project Manager working for HOK Architects in a project team with more than 10 sub-consultants. In design and construction for more than 4 years, the overall project encompassed 100 acres of grading, parking, 10, lf of utility replacement, new interior roadways and a large water quality and detention facility. Offsite improvements include reconstruction and widening on Center Street and Illinois Street as well as a new Park Avenue Connector totaling more than a mile of roadway improvements. A sister project is currently in the Schematic Design phase in Junction City, Oregon, including about 70 acres of site development for the $100 million project. Both projects have included close coordination with the Department of Corrections and Department of Human Services. N Leadbetter Road Extension, Portland, Oregon. Project Manager for the Port of Portland project extending this City of Portland street approximately 1000 lf to serve this industrial area. The project addressed City of Portland and Port of Portland design standards, including the Port's unique CAD layering standards. The design incorporated the City BES bio-swales allowing for direct flow from the gutter to an infiltration, water quality swale. Also provided construction services utilizing the Port's on-line RFI tracking system. Multnomah County Drainage District #1, New office Building, Portland, Oregon. Project Manager for the facility complex and new office at NE Elrod Street. Work included a new 4,000 sf office building designed by a local architect, new parking areas, bio-swale, vehicle washing area and a City of Portland street frontage improvement. Work also included full bidding and construction management services. Chemawa Station, Keizer, Oregon. Project Manager for the development of a 14 acre mixed-use industrial /commercial subdivision for the Siletz and Grand Ronde Tribes. The project included new entrance road facilities along Chemawa Road and I-5, with 1,000 lf of new public roadway, water, sewer, and storm facilities. Provided civil design management and coordination with City of Keizer, City of Salem, ODOT, UPRR and the adjoining Keizer Station development. Provided construction management services. Boeing, Gesham, Oregon. Project Manager for the multi-phase storm water improvement project installing large diameter storage piping to intercept and segregate on-site storm water facilities. The work also included the installation of Storm-Ceptor water quality manholes and automatic gate valves for isolating storm water. Trinity Windfarm, Olney, Texas. BP Wind Energy. Project Manager for an on-going project involving more than 30 miles of private access roads. Work has included more than 10 TxDot access permits and design review for intersection upgrades. A sister project in Pecos County Texas is on-going with about 25 miles of new roadway. A complete list of projects is available upon request. Other client and project work include: Tigard /Tualatin School District for 2 new elementary schools City of Tigard SW 121sr street reconstruction Fred Meyer and Safeway stores Residential and industrial subdivisions
- Director of Engineering at Westlake Consultants, Inc
- Project Manager at Thomas Wright, Inc
- Principal, Owner at BR Smith Associates
- Project Engineer and Project Manager at HTA/Oest Associates
20 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Civil Engineering
Project Superintendent on the repair and f approximately 25 miles of roads in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park for the Federal Department of Transportation and The National Park Service near Gatlinburg Tennessee.
Project Superintendent on the repair and f approximately 25 miles of roads in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park for the Federal Department of Transportation and The National Park Service near Gatlinburg Tennessee.
- Project Superintendent at GCWorks
- Pipe/ Utilities Foreman at Blythe Development
- Pipe/ Utilities Superintendent at Carolina Specialties Construction
- Project Foreman at TLC Diversified Inc.
4 months at this Job
- Some College Coursework - Industrial Management
- BS Engineering - Engineering Management
- Some College Coureswork - Engineering Transfer
- Certificate - Masonry Trades
on major capital projects. Experience in construction of Power Generation Plants, Natural gas combined cycle power plants, Gas Turbines design and construction, fossil fired generation plants, Petrochem Refining, Petrochemicals, LNG. Managed construction activities from design to complex levees, floodwalls, large-scale pump station. Supervised clearing grubbing, soil boring, excavation of drainage, foundation, placement of piling. Knowledge of applicable regulation for mechanical systems, plant piping systems, and pressure vessels. Experience and knowledge with CMMS (Empac, SAP ASTM, AWS}
- Project Manager or Site Manager at Power Generation Plants
- Site Civil Project Manager/Contract at Excel Engineering
- Project Manager/Construction Coordinator/Contract at Petrochemicals
- Project Manager/Contract at International Paper
14 years, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Structural Engineering
- Senior Project Manager at American Bridge
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER at New Cruise Ship Pier Federation of St Kitts & Nevis
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER at MCM
- Senior Project Manager at MCM
at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN OCEAN ENGINEERING - OCEAN ENGINEERING
- ASSOCIATES OF SCIENCE
ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE AND GEOSCIENCE PROGRAM MANAGER AND CIVIL PROJECT MANAGER Developed environmental division within an existing company that leverages the core competencies of the company to provide turnkey services for the redevelopment of brownfield sites. Identified additional market sectors, both private and public, to pursue as clients. Performed and managed Phase I and Phase II ESAs, completed VCP submittals and execute all necessary tasks to achieve NFA/NAD status at the conclusion of the project.
- IRON WOMAN at CONSTRUCTION AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES, LLC
- GEOSCIENCES PROGRAM MANAGER/ SENIOR ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMIST at FAMILY ENVIRONMENTAL
- ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMIST / PROJECT MANAGER at WALSH ENVIRONMENTAL
- PROJECT MANAGER - STAFF CONSULTANT at CLAYTON GROUP SERVICES
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Environmental Chemistry / Fate and Effects of Pollutants
Create competitive bids; secure bonds; maintain all documents (i.e. licensures, certifications, city registrations); coordinate with SCE Contractor to ensure accurate and timely work completion & billing, as well as regarding materials, traffic control and equipment; work closely with General Foreman & Foreman to ensure all work is completed to spec and on time; represent company at client meetings; manage fleet of trucks and equipment (repairs, registration, insurance, etc.); office manager responsibilities; provide support to field staff; human resources duties (payroll, time off requests, onboarding, exit process).
- Construction Project Manager at Western Construction Specialists, Inc
- Life Insurance Agent & Financial Investments Counselor at Jackson-Levi Financial Services
- Civil Project Manager at Outsource Utility Contractor Corp
- Construction (Project) Coordinator at Asplundh Construction Corp.
9 months at this Job