MANSON CONSTRUCTION, Houma, LA 2010- PRESENT Selected Responsibilities: ♦ Estimating Manager for Manson's Offshore Division preparing proposals and AFE numbers for many of the Oil and Gas Operators working in the Gulf of Mexico. o Analyze RFQ proposal and generate detailed cost estimates applying knowledge of specialized methodologies, techniques, principles, and processes. o Prepared preliminary estimates for client planning purposes and detailed itemized estimates based on final plans and specifications. o Review and Prepare Change Orders consistent with changes in work o Review Contract and Work Orders negotiating scope of work, terms and payment
- LEAD OFFSHORE ESTIMATOR/CIVIL PROJECT MANAGER at Manson Gulf LLC
- PROJECT MANAGER at INFRASTRUCTRE SERVICES INC
- Estimator/Project Manager at GRANITE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, INC
- PROJECT CONTROLS REP at Zachry Construction Company, Inc
9 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Construction Management
Continue my career in water / natural resources and civil − Project Manager for the Water Sustainability Report from scoping engineering at a company that is at phase to working with the Consultants the forefront of innovation, − Lead role in preparing Water Supply Assessments for SB 610/221 sustainability, and resiliency. − Supported work on the 2015 and 2020 Urban Water Management Plans and coordinated and maintained the City's water database
- Assistant Engineer - Civil at City of San Diego, Public Utilities Department
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Graduate Certificate - Environmental
- Bachelor of Science in Ecological Engineering - Ecological Engineering
· Surveying and Stake out Coordination. · Design and Development of Plans. · Price Reclamation and Site Programming · Estimating Technical-Economic Proposals (Public Tenders) · Project Supervision and Control Special Projects. Civil Works - Solar Power Project 35 MW, Monte Plata - Solar Power Project 54 MW, Canoa Solar - Wind Farm Park 64 MW, Larimar I, Barahona, D.R. - Wind Farm Park 58 MW, Los Cocos I, Barahona, D.R. - Wind Farm Park 58 MW, Los Cocos II, Barahona, D.R. - Wind Farm Park 54 MW, Agua Clara I, Hatillo PalmaD.R.
- Project Manager at Ingenieros Tejada, S.A. (INTEJA)
- Project Manager at AG Construction, S.R.L
- Project Manager at Cubierta Dominicana, S.R.L
- Project Engineer at Malespín Constructora, S.R.L
1 year at this Job
- - POST GRADUATE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Bachelor's - Civil Engineering
Responsible for scheduling, prioritizing, and bidding jobs. Working very closely with customer to ensure meeting or exceeding their expectations of work being performed. Working hard to build a good relationship with customer to establish a long and productive working relationship. Cold calling on potential customers to obtain additional contracts. * Tracking daily time, overtime, vacations and handling discipline issues. * Tracking manpower, budgets, and project schedules. * Tracking purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and change orders as needed. * Audited contractor's T&M sheets to ensure accurate billing. * Managed different skill sets such as millwright, civil, steel erection, and other construction crafts. * Working closely with customers both internal and external. * Working closely with purchasing to minimize cost when budgeting jobs. * Procurement of material as needed for the job or task. * Oversight of multiple crews, multiple skill levels, and multiple capabilities. * Attended meetings, determined scope of work, performed and assisted in setting deadlines. * Developed proposals, estimates, attended bid meetings, and assisted with scope reviews. * Checked new projects, developed punch lists for follow ups, and corrected problems as needed.
- Manager at Process Service Group
- Maintenance Supervisor at YOKOHAMA TIRE
- Assistant Project Manager at G. A. West
- Civil Project Manager at Marathon Electrical
6 months at this Job
- - Forestry
- - Industrial and Mechanical Maintenance
Own and operate an oil-related service company providing project management, construction inspections, civil design, quality surveys, site / plant layouts, and regulatory compliance consulting to major and mid-market oil companies and consulting companies across Venezuela.
Representative Projects Include:
PetroQuiriquire, (PDVSA / Repsol Joint Venture) Quiriquire, Venezuela
Survey Services Manager
Manage a team of 8 - 10 Engineers and Technicians and serve as the Owner's Agent on a large JV project in eastern Venezuela. Provide land survey services, CAD Civil 3-D drawings, GIS and technical inspections of oil rigs, pipelines, electric lines, and oil storage tanks; and review and update construction drawings.
• Topographic studies for the execution of several process plant projects in Morichal District (around 5,000 acres)
• Geodetic surveying and cartography for the construction of 10.000 houses for social development of southern Monagas and Anzoategui States. Included planning and design drawings for water supply, sewage and electricity distribution.
• Topographic studies for an oil refinery expansion located in Western Venezuela, which included 350 acres of land. PetroQuiriquire, (PDVSA / Repsol Joint Venture) Quiriquire, Venezuela Survey Services Manager -
• Land surveys, GIS, CAD Civil 3D drawings and technical inspections of oil rigs, pipelines, electric lines, oil tanks, and as-built construction drawings in Maturin, Venezuela
• Survey services for the execution of maintenance projects for oil pipelines, plants and flow stations in Morichal District
• Land survey for three paper processing plants; and in a later phase, civil and survey inspections including slabs, columns, equipment foundations, buildings location, roads and other structures. Petroleos de Venezuela (PDVSA), Maturin, Venezuela Survey Services Manager Led teams providing various Civil Engineering and Quality Assurance services to PDVSA at various sites across Venezuela. Supported exploration, production, and distribution facilities by providing contract negotiation with vendors. Staffed and managed survey teams and specified the required survey equipment and tools. Inspected ongoing projects to ensure contract compliance, and reviewed / audited project reports. Reviewed and approved change orders, negotiated claims, and signed off on project close-outs. Inelectra, Puerto la Cruz, Venezuela Survey Services Manager for a Deep Conversion Refinery Project Inelectra is a major EPC contractor in Venezuela. Project was a new Gasoline Plant that used heavy oil as a feed stock. The surveying job included validating the existing plant's plans and drawings to reflect "as-built" condition. As well as site prep plans the required the removal and grading down of a small (1,000 foot) mountain, and the plans for storm drains and electrical towers, using a GPS (RTK) and Total Stations. Pequiven, Jose, Venezuela Survey Services Manager for a Fertilizer Project in Jose, Anzoategui The surveying job included the old plant with all the details and the new area which included, storm water drains and electrical towers, using GPS (RTK) and Total Stations. Puertos de Falcon, Falcon, Venezuela Bathymetric Services Manager for a Falcon Port Project The bathymetric job included the International Port of Guaranao and the Port of La Vela de Coro, both in Falcon, Venezuela, which covered around 1.2 MM acres of seabed. Bathymetric equipment included Echo Wave installed in a boat and a GIS / GPS station, for locating the exact coordinates of the reading on the seabed. Petrolera Ameriven, Jose, Venezuela Survey Service Manager for the Hamaca Crude Upgrader Project (Inelectra - Fluor JV) Responsible for surveying the area on which the plant would be built, including levels, building areas, flare areas, etc. During the plant construction, supervised 12 surveying crews which had the responsibility of releasing the work before each concrete pour, and checking each foundation and all anchor bolts. Monitored equipment installation and structure, to ensure the accurate / on-spec installation. ABB/Randall, ACCROVEN III & IV Projects, San Joaquin and Santa Barbara, Venezuela Survey Service Manager for three major oil plant expansions. Reviewed the existing construction drawings for each plant and generated as-built drawings. Surveyed each new site to establish the Type A Benchmarks and surveyed to establish the site layout and equipment footings. WilPro / Williams Project Pigap II and III, El Tejero, Monagas, Venezuela Topographical Survey Manager Conducted the topographical survey for two compression plant sites, conducted ongoing construction inspections as Owner's Rep.
- Principal at Carta Gomez International
- at Carta Gomez International
32 years at this Job
- BS - Civil Engineering
Own, Operate, and manage rental properties to provide affordable housing.
• Performed marketing, advertise to recruit qualified tenants, prepared lease agreements, issued notice violations, and collected rent timely
• Established operational budgets, work items to upkeep properties, and procedures to complete maintenance/repair projects
• Created checklists to quickly assess properties condition. Identified deferred maintenance, other repair deficiencies, and implemented a corrective action plan.
• Oversaw maintenance and repair projects to ensure conformance with rehabilitation plans. Farm manager overseeing spring planting, crop maintenance, and harvest operations
• Prepared cost of production budgets; analyze fertilizer, seed, and chemical needs; and finding vendors.
• Manage fleet of equipment for required use, routine maintenance, and identifying necessary repairs
• Performed marketing, research commodity markets and executing grain sales.
• Conducted acreage assessments that identified ground conditions, topographical pit-falls, poor drainage, soil deficiencies and developed, as well as, implemented plans to improve deficiencies
• Oversaw installation of drain-tile that improves subsurface drainage, soil health, reduces erosion, enhances crop production, facilitates field operations, and overall ground conditions
- PROPERTY/FARM MANAGER | Self Employed at PROPERTY
- PROJECT MANAGER/ENGINEER at Lounsbury & Associates, Inc
18 years at this Job
- - Artic Engineering
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE - CIVIL ENGINEERING
· Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales force · Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence · Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the financial team · Acquire operational field knowledge and relationship in 11 states (GA, NC, SC, AL, TN MS, LA, KY, MO, IN, FL, IL, VA) and Mexico · Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction · Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs · Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives · Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines · Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- National Sales and Marketing Manager at Akli Foods
- General Manager at Co-Export Inc
- Civil Account Manager / Civil Project Manager at Hilti USA
- Sales Manager at General Wholesales Beer Company
4 years, 10 months at this Job
- Industrial Technology
4101 Jefferson Plaza NE Albuquerque, NM 87109 United States 01/2018 - Present Salary: 93,000.00 USD Per Year Hours per week: 40 Geotechnical Group Chief Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Group Chief of Geotechnical Group. I supervise, schedule, coordinate, and oversee work performed by engineers and technicians to achieve maximum effectiveness and efficiency. I serve as a technical consultant in the field of soil mechanics, foundation engineering, and flexible and rigid pavement design and construction to other federal and state agencies. I am also the principle advisor to the District Dam Safety Officer on all dam safety related matters. I supervise the technical review of all soil mechanics engineering design work produced by the section through hired labor and contract. I am responsible for the planning and supervising the accomplishments of site investigations, field and laboratory testing programs, and analyses of soil and foundation data as it relates to the design and construction of civil, support for others, and military works projects. I direct and supervise all designs and analyses resulting in technical reports; data; plans and specifications for earth and rock filled dams, structure foundations, roads and air fields. I insure that all earthwork requirements and specifications for applicable contract plans are developed and reviewed. I review all A E soils engineering studies, reports, designs, and specifications for the District Office. I provide assistance to field personnel in interpreting plans and specifications and in solving problems that may not have been fully evaluated during the design phase. Engineering Construction Manager: Michael Gurin Okay to contact this Supervisor: Yes
- Group Chief of Geotechnical Group at US Army Corp Engineers
- 12 Supervisory Civil Engineer at Bureau of Reclamation
- 12 Supervisory Civil Engineer at Bureau of Reclamation
- Senior Project Manager and Engineer at Hall Engineering Company
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Civil Engineering
with responsibilities of providing plant upgrades to projects throughout the Corning campus. Upgrades included structural improvements, extensions of utilities to the service area (compressed air, electric), modifications to plant HVAC systems, process exhausts and redesigning of high purity piping systems. His role in these efforts was to meet with the equipment team, determine the Voice of Customer needs for the new equipment, work with outside vendors to prepare construction drawings within a defined budget, overseeing installation and project close-out. His next role within Corning was that of a Blankmaking Shift Supervisor. This role covered a large area of operations from core laydown to overclad consolidation for all of the production towers. He was responsible for championing the Spill Team initiatives and acted as liaison with the Safety Department. As a promoter of Safety Observations, John's shift continually exceeded Safety Observation goals for both reporting and closing. One aspect of this role was that during evenings and weekends, this position served as the de-facto plant manager for critical production and safety related decisions. Beginning in January of 2014, John's current position is that of Project Manager within the Glassmaking Engineering Capabilities group. Working closely with a Program Manager, John would evaluate areas of the plant that required a high level of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), tasks that were inherently labor intensive or those that were subjective in nature and develop automated solutions. Starting with bench scale evaluations, we would develop detailed scopes of work for automation vendors for designing the eventual equipment. He also continued his role as facility upgrade oversight working with engineering vendors, construction vendors and testing agencies by writing detailed scopes of work. Once defined, he oversaw construction efforts and provided a final product to Production.
- Mechanical Engineer II at Corning
- Self Employed at Self Employed
- VP/Branch Mgr at Stewart's Civil Department and Branch Office
- President, Wrightsville Engineering Services, Wilmington at
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Masters of Environmental Engineering - Environmental Engineering
- BS - Civil Engineering
- BS - Environmental Engineering
Manage and supervise personnel on-board a vessel in the Gulf of Mexico on multimillion dollar projects. I work directly with the vessel superintendent and project manager from a preparation phase, through execution, to the completion of projects, including reporting. My job is to direct and ensure the safe operation of the installation as outlined in the installation and engineering manuals provided. I also ensure all operations are performed safely and that all personnel activities are conducted as outlined by HSE policies. RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES - Present a pre-job safety meeting with all employees and third party companies coming on shift. - Keep a daily log/time ticket and submit it to the client or project manager as needed. - Eliminate: near misses, first aids, recordable's and preventing environmental contamination. - Performing initial investigation and corrective action reports and submitting them to Management and HSE departments.. - Filling out/submitting employees time to payroll in a timely manner. - Ordering parts, resupplies and equipment and budgeting them accordingly. - Responsible for all vessel crane operations. - Take part in conference calls with shore bases and management. - Important decision making skills in high pressured situations. - Multi-tasking: running multiple radios at a time and using various means of communication. VHF radios, UHF radios and Wireless Clear Comms. - Microsoft word and excel proficient. - Writing (MOC's) Management Of Change documents for approval by management. - Communicating with engineering departments on any revisions or changes that need to be made to drawings. - Document control. - Perform evaluations of employees and train them in various competency programs. - In charge of all back deck operations. - Work away from home for eight months out of the year. - Set up and function test all (ESD's) Emergency Shut Down Devices as needed. - Perform lock out and tag out procedures LOTO. - Mobilizing and demobilizing vessels. - Performed hydrate & remediation of sub-sea pipelines. - Installation of Sub-sea, Pipelines, Wells, Umbilical's, Jumpers, Trees, Manifolds, EFL's-Electrical Flying Leads, SFL's-Steel Flying Leads, HFL's-Hydraulic Flying Leads, EDM's-Electric Distribution Manifolds. - Vessel to vessel transfers of personnel, equipment, liquid and gas. - Pumping/taking returns of nitrogen, methanol, xylene, MEG, Acid and sea-water through dual coil tubing systems and deck piping. - Pressure testing equipment and piping. - Working in depths ranging from 100' to 10,000' feet. - Topside and sub-sea valve operations. - Making sure all equipment and rigging certifications are in date and follow company policy. - Working at heights. - Problem solving.
- PROJECT DECK FOREMAN Oil Field Projects Group (OPG) at Oceaneering International, Inc
- CIVIL PROJECT MANAGER at HESS Corporation
- LEAD RIGGER/TENDER at Oceaneering International, Inc
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Jonathon Brooks