Engineering Bureau of Professor Dr.-Eng. Katzenbach & Partners Ukraine" I have been responsible for the structural design of a variety of buildings, from conceptual
design phases through analysis and detailed design development, to production and construction in the role of the Chief Civil/Structural engineer. I take a part in the projects including multi-story building for offices and public facilities,
multifunction complexes, factories and Sports arena. My project experience includes both new construction and restoration/rehabilitation projects,
• Reinforcement concrete, Post-tension concrete, Prefabricated concrete
• Combined Pile-Raft Foundation, Piles foundation, Raft, Deep pits and slope strengthening,
• Steel frames, Steel roof structure, Steel 3d structure
• Timber My work skills include:
• Calculations with FEM analysis
• Design new construction and reconstruction of historical buildings
• Technical report writing
• Review, and evaluate tenders for construction projects
• Site supervision and assessment
• Attending construction industry networking events | CV-Structural engineer 1 Dipl. Ing. Rostyslav Marchuk
- Chief Civil/Structural engineer at Katzenbach & Partners Ukraine
- Structural engineer at Hiprotsyvilprombud
6 years at this Job
February 2017 to January 2019) Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction and project management companies Senior Lead Civil / Structural Engineer
- Senior Lead Civil / Structural Engineer at BECHTEL - JUBAIL INDUSTRIAL CITY
- Senior Lead Structural Engineer at FLUOR ENGINEERING
- Senior Lead Structural Engineer at HDS for Chevron Phillips in Lake Charles LA
- Senior Lead Structural Engineer at SEOUL SOUTH KOREA
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Civil Engineering
Structural/Seismic/Civil/Geotechnical Design Experience.
• Assisted in the preparation of plans and specifications, engineering reports, engineer’s cost estimates, quantity take-offs, etc.
• Developed and maintain requirements associated with the civil aspects of site design
• Reviewed construction submittals for conformance to contract and design documents
• Read, interpret, and apply codes and standards to design
• Perform structural analyses and calculations using industry-standard software
• Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities, etc.
• Perform all routine aspects of assignments requiring knowledge and application of engineering principles
• Complete tasks assigned on time and to high level of quality.
• Developed standards and specifications for the antenna support structures and foundations.
• Performed Civil Structural Engineer duties related to Worldwide parabolic satellite antennas support structures design and ground construction, office and warehouse buildings design and construction.
• Identified project site specific environmental and geological conditions and their influence on the foundation and structure design, as such issues related to Artic Circle specific permafrost and soil upheaving issues.
• Investigated existing structures for potential excessive deflection issues to address these issues in current and in new structures design.
• Performed structural finite element analyses and design for the parabolic antennas, and antenna supports structures and their foundations.
• Performed structural design and design review for various building structures.
• Performed structural analysis and design based on international level using international structural design codes and STAAD Pro software..
• Reviewed final layouts after design work is accomplished.
• Traveled internationally to inspect project sites and construction execution process.
• Performed revisions for the design submitted by partnering entities.
• Prepared project closeout reports.
- Senior Civil Structural Engineer at OneWeb LLC / EHN/ATSI (ENTEGEE)
- Structural Engineer at CDMG Engineering, Inc. / Technical Solutions Inc
- Structural/Civil Engineer at CV Engineering Inc
- Structural/Civil Engineer at Northwind Engineering LLC
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Civil and Structural Engineering - Civil and Structural Engineering (From ABET Acredited Program)
Whippany, New jersey. Position: Civil/Structural Engineer. Design, analysis and cad/Micro station drawings for Industrials, Commercial, Institutional residential buildings. Concrete, Structural steel & Timber shop drawings checked, revised contractor's estimates of materials & cost of various projects. Familiar with all latest building codes.
- Civil/Structural Engineer at PMG Architect & Engineers Associates LLC
- Sr, Civil/Structural Engineer at Conoco Phillips /Orbital Engineering
- at Public Service Electric& Gas Company
- Sr. Civil/Structural Engineer at Hitachi Power System of America
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Civil/structural Engineering
• Carried out structural analysis of steel and concrete structures, evaluated stresses in piping systems and pipe supports for the structural and piping engineering departments of this leading engineering, testing, inspection, certification, and consulting company supporting the nuclear power plant sector.
• Created and contributed to engineering change packages, performed constructability reviews, prepared and reviewed calculations and drawings. Worked closely with mechanical and electrical engineers and project managers.
• Analyzed concrete anchor bolts, thermal capacities, and seismic conditions.
• Modified steel structures, piping systems, and pipe supports. Designed tornado missile barriers and new pipe supports for piping systems. Additionally, analyzed concrete structures, steel structures, and provided construction field support for the modifications.
• Designed and analyzed structural aspects of projects. Prepared and reviewed layouts, sections views, and detail drawings.
• Analyzed new and modified structures and piping systems to ensure compliance with regulatory and safety codes, including AISC, ASCE, ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code and B31.1 Power Piping, as well as the nuclear site specifications.
• Communicated with clients and conducted site visits as the Responsible Engineer. Participated in conceptual walkdowns, constructability meetings, technical and design reviews, budget meetings, and peer reviews.
• Prepared design review presentations, engineering reports, walkdown reports, engineering and feasibility studies, and heavy load drop analyses.
• Actively involved in field support and project closeout activities. Selected Projects:
• Emergency Core Cooling System Gas Void Piping Analysis, Xcel Energy. Prepared and reviewed analyses of piping systems and evaluated piping models for a time history load due to postulated gas void collapse in addition to deadweight, thermal, and seismic loads.
• Emergency Diesel Generator Tornado Missile Barrier Design, Xcel Energy. Carried out the design and analysis of tornado missile barriers for the protection of underground commodities against tornado wind pressures and tornado-generated missile impacts.
• Tornado Missile Evaluation of Unsecured Items on Refuel Floor, Duke Energy. Authored an analysis of various work platforms on refuel floor and determined possibility of their becoming missiles under tornadic conditions. Evaluated multiple platform types and designed restraints for each type.
• Fukushima Modification Implementation, Xcel Energy. Created a modification package to document the implementation of FLEX strategies, designed to mitigate external events at a utility facility. Served as a liaison between departments and detailed ways in which FLEX strategies would impact plant licensing and operation, to ensure key safety support functions maintained during crisis events.
- Civil / Structural Engineer III at Amec Foster Wheeler
- Engineer I at Trivis
- Engineering Intern at Xcel Energy
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil and Environmental Engineering
V.P. Design 2002 to 2009, Engineer 2009 to present) Worked as a small Design-Build team from concept-to-completion. Performed all Civil and Structural Engineering duties. Projects ranged from small 2500 sf Taco Bell/KFC to large 350,000 sf office/warehouse. Majority of projects were industrial but other projects consisted of multi-purpose strip malls, retail stores, dance studios, auto dealerships, banks, churches, Taco Bell/KFC, fire station, Technical School addition, and more. Over 180 projects designed and constructed. An additional 400+/- projects designed to 50% design for estimating, but never developed into a construction contract. Designs included topographical, utilities, storm water management, SW3P, concrete, steel, cold-formed steel, masonry, wood, foundations, construction support, and others.
- Civil/Structural Engineer at Campbell Construction Inc.
- Structural Engineer PE at Troike-Rostadt Engineering Inc
- OH - Senior Structural Engineer PE at EOM Company, Alliance
- Project Engineer PE at MS Consultants, Inc
19 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
Waynesboro, GA Senior Civil/Structural Engineer - Worked at Plant Vogtle Nuclear Power Plant, Unit 3&4, new units under construction, at Waynesboro, GA Provided Field/Construction support for the Nuclear Island, Containment, Auxiliary, Annex & Shield Buildings. Major tasks completed-River Water Intake Structures, Iso Phase Bus Duct Concrete Foundations, Vehicle Barrier Ditch, Building 200-Weld Test Facilities, Warehouse Building (307), Communication Support Center (Building 305), Personnel Access Point (Building 304)
- Senior Civil/Structural Engineer at CB&I and Shaw Group
- Senior Civil/Structural Engineer - Assigned at Turkey Point Nuclear Plant at Bechtel Power Corporation
- Senior Civil/Structural Engineer at Bechtel Power Corporation
- Senior Civil/Structural Engineer (Contract) at Florida Power & Light
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - civil engineering
Feb 2005 - July 2018 Roles and Responsibilities at Zachry Engineering Corporation As discipline lead civil-structural engineer, and as supporting structural engineer on various projects: Preparing and checking design calculations Specification writing Coordination with other disciplines and stakeholders Client meetings and site coordination meetings Man hour budget and schedule management Man hour and quantity estimates Proposal scope development Career Highlights at Zachry Engineering Corp. Substation Provided supervision and oversight in the design of foundations for substation projects in Texas. Reviewed and checked specifications, design calculations, and foundation drawings for dead-end structures, transformers, and elevated switchgear buildings. The foundation types included drilled piers, shallow foundations, and spill containments. Gas Oversaw complete civil and structural engineering effort for a 130 MW gas-fired power plant, including steel structures, equipment and piping supports, concrete and foundations, structure and equipment anchorage and site drainage. Special challenge was the unusually high wind loads used for the design. Provided conceptual design options for a warehouse building located at an existing nuclear plant. The building was a part of a post-disaster recovery initiative mandated by NRC. Options examined were steel-supported precast walls and masonry walls. This project was unusual in that the building was designed for extremely high wind conditions, and the construction was at an operating nuclear plant with extreme security procedures in place for the project. Renewable Energy Provided structural conceptual design and estimates for a proposed conversion of a former coal-fired power plant to biomass. Unique conditions were the expansion of the basement part of the boiler building, modifications to existing steel building to house large electrostatic precipitator, and the need to build conveyor galleries over an existing next-door cement plant still in operation. Provided complete conceptual design and man hour, quantity estimates for proposed 17 MW wood-burning power plant, using largely existing and refurbished equipment taken from other locations. Project Development Developed the complete civil and structural sections of a standard reference manual for use by company staff in the design of biomass power plant projects. Plant Betterment Provided design calculations and oversaw drawing preparation for modifications and upgrades to existing elevated transformer supports including both steel and concrete components at a 1400 MW coal fired power plant. Successfully coordinated with owner's maintenance staff and field personnel to develop criteria and design components. This project had civil-structural team members in multiple locations. Detail calculations and drawing preparation for modifications and upgrades to existing elevated coal crusher supports and dynamic analysis of piping and equipment supports and anchorages, and concrete slabs. Coordinated with owner's field staff to complete design after x-ray survey of existing concrete to locate rebar. Plant was existing 500 MW coal fired power plant. Minerals and Mining Provided design supervision for 98' X 10' H ring wall support for thickener unit including access tunnel through the structure, at a sand blending plant. Challenges included strict vendor requirements for concrete finishing and design of steel supports at ends of access tunnel. This project had civil and structural team members working from different locations. Provided design oversight and supervision for steel screener structure and foundations at sand blending plant. Included STAAD model for the structure, and dynamic analysis of rotary screens to ensure vibrations of the structure met design and operating objectives. Blast design for components of PDC structures for an LNG processing plant using applicable codes and standards. This project had team members working from multiple locations.
- discipline lead civil-structural engineer at Zachry Engineering Corporation
- Civil/Structural Engineer at Wisconsin Public Service Company
- Structural Engineer at Black & Veatch - Construction Division
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Structural Engineering
• Utilize computer software, STAAD Pro, to apply applicable loads to perform structural analysis and retrieve foundation loads for any substation structure
• Design sufficient support structures and equipment adapters as required by electrical arrangement drawings
• Use site information, calculated foundation loads and excel spreadsheet calculators to design any required foundation (piers, slabs, etc.) required for a project
• Work with designers to develop structural scopes and estimates based on one line diagrams and drawings
• Review structural design drawings, fabricator detail drawings and other project documents to verify compliance with design theory, material specified, and the appropriate structural codes and standards
• Make recommendations for improving structural designs, drawings, or documents
• Create material requisitions and work with fabricators to verify lead times and cost so that correct steel is ordered and delivered per the project schedule
• Travel to project sites as required for walk-arounds, assist in field construction issues, and review structural practices
- Civil/Structural Engineer at EASi, LLC
- Civil Engineer at ms consultants, inc
- Engineer at Jones & Henry Engineers, Ltd
- Naval Architect at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Civil Engineering
* Carried out structural analysis of steel structures and evaluated stresses in piping systems and pipe supports for the structural and piping engineering departments of this leading engineering, testing, inspection, certification, and consulting company supporting the nuclear power plant sector. * Created engineering change packages, performed constructability reviews and work order planning, and prepared calculations and preliminary equipment isolations. Worked closely with mechanical and electrical engineers. * Analyzed thermal capacities, concrete anchor bolts, and seismic conditions. * Modified monorails, steel structures, pipe supports, and piping systems. Additionally worked with tornado missile barriers, platforms, and provided construction field support for the modifications. * Designed and analyzed structural aspects of projects. Reviewed top-level assemblies, detail drawings, and component-level drawings. Prepared layouts. Authored post-modification test plans. * Analyzed new and changed piping systems to ensure compliance with regulatory and safety codes, including ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code and B31.1 Power Piping. * Communicated with clients and conducted site visits as the Responsible Engineer. Participated in conceptual walkdowns, constructability meetings, technical and design reviews, budget meetings, and peer reviews. * Prepared task duration estimates, project kickoff presentations, design review presentations, engineering reports, walkdown reports, engineering and feasibility studies, and rigging haul paths. * Actively involved in field support and project closeout activities. Led project milestone meetings. * Designed critical mounting and anchoring methods for electrical and mechanical installation projects. Selected Accomplishments: * Facilitated the win of a $400,000 project by performing a walkdown and evaluating multiple equipment installation method options for the client. * Saved a client 40% of installation costs for a reverse osmosis support platform by analyzing the conceptual documents and redesigning the supports to reduce the scope of work. * Increased efficiency on a pipe wall thickness evaluation project and enabled the project to be completed 35% under budget, which enabled the client to add a pipe system evaluation at no additional cost.
- Civil / Structural Engineer (Eng 3) at Kinectrics (formerly Amec Foster Wheeler)
- Civil / Mechanical Field Engineer & Planner (Contractor for Xcel Energy) at Aerotek
- Resident Project Representative / EIT at Short Elliot Hendrickson
- Field Coordinator at Bechtel Construction
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Civil Engineering