Civil Supervisor espcialise in track work for Riyadh Metro Project. Handy for operating heavy equipment such as crane , bulldozer, pay loader, bob cat , and dump truck.
- Civil Supervisor at Nesma and Partners Contracting Co. Ltd
- Civil Supervisor/QA/QC Inspector at
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Engineering and Accounting
I am a male Ugandan aged 23years with a maximum qualification of a national diploma in building and civil engineering. I have working experience of two years 2017-2018 worked with SBI as assistant Surveyor and 2018 up to date working with Q-power as civil supervisor. I am capable of working with cooperation to achieve the company goals.
- Civil Supervisor at Q-power Constructions limited
- Civil Supervisor at
2 months at this Job
- National Diploma - Building and Civil engineering
- National Diploma - Building and Civil engineering
Professional with rich experience of 11years in the field of Civil Engineering as a QA/QC inspector and civil supervisor. Worked in building lines, open channels, box culverts and underground work.
Strom Water drainage system Riyadh ( KSA)
COMPANY: Abdulla A.M. Al-Khodari sons. Co (KSA)
PROJECT: Construction of Strom Water Drainage system Riyadh
DURATION: Dec 2013 to July 2017
DESIGNATION: QA/QC Inspector (Civil/Arch)
• Responsible in the development of quality control plan for the project.
• Responsible in the implementation of document control system.
• Prepare technical submittals to client for approval.
• Inspection of civil works such as Gypsum board installation, tiling work, Painting, Wooden doors, Aluminum windows and all the finishing works in Buildings (Villas).
• Inspection of civil works such as layout, excavation of trenches, excavation of
• All buildings foundations, dewatering pipe laying, backfilling, concrete work
• Asphalt works, testing (FDT, compression test of concrete, load test marshal stability test for asphalt, etc.)
• Material inspection and monitoring of proper storage.
• Responsible in evaluating sub contractor's/supplier's approach to quality.
• Responsible in reviewing subcontractor's/supplier, documentation and
• Carry out internal audits to assess effectiveness of quality system.
• Assist project staff in training field personnel/ supervisors with to quality requirement.
• Responsible in handing over required documentation to the client for final acceptance.
• Maintenance of files /records of inspection reports of different structures done.
• Conduct inspections on the items requested for inspection.
• daily login all the observations on the project execution in the logbook.
- QC inspector and civil supervisor at Abdulla A.M. Al-Khodari sons. Co
- QA/QC Inspector (CIVIL) at Mecatech (Pvt) Ltd
- QA/QC Inspector (CIVIL) at HABIB RAFIQ (Pvt) Limited
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Intermediate & Secondary Education
Jai ganesh construction put ltd job know ledge site supervisor Explorer 2.5 year from to August 2014 to December 2016
- Civil Supervisor at Kuala Nishimura construction
- Civl supervisor at Constitution Billing & Financial Services
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Civil site supervisor
casting MS fabrication heavy Aluminum works Brick work/boundry
- Civil supervisor at R K Brothers
- Civil construction supervisor at ALFATECH
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Hindi specially
Civil inspector and project planning. Midstream pump and compressor stations. Inspection of sub grade, form work, rebar and concrete. Conduct compaction readings and concrete test.
- Civil Inspector at EnLink Midstream
- Civil Superintendent at Wingfield Concrete construction
- Carpenter Foreman at KBR
- Carpenter Foreman at CB&I
1 month at this Job
- high school
of creative science (Sharjah)
Client: Bukhatir properties
Professional Experience in India:
➢ Working as a SITE ENGINEER in ROYAL CONSTRUCTION CO PVT LTD from 05/06/2011 to 13/09/2013. Job description ✓ Planning and execution of work according to Isometric drawing. ✓ Monitoring of construction activities as per company policies. ✓ Testing materials and proper way unloading material site. ✓ Preparing measurement sheets bar bending schedules for reinforcement steel etc. ✓ Co-ordination with client and sub-contractor for getting approval for material to be used at site. ✓ Co-ordination with MEP department. ✓ Providing Technical guidance to subcontractor's personals. ✓ Executing the work with accuracy up to 5mm and less. ✓ Site monitoring and inspection. ✓ Organizing labor, equipment, consumable material tools and PPE etc. ✓ To submit Report to management on progress of the work. The following types of job are handled by me. Shuttering, Reinforcement, Concrete work
➢ Form work and staging as per drawing and in exact plum.
➢ Centre line as per drawing.
➢ Construction joint location as per drawing.
➢ Water tightness of shuttering.
➢ Checking of reinforcement as per RCC Drawings and specifications. Covering, bearing, spacing, Diameter of Bars, Lap of Bars, & steel Binding and minimize the wastage of steel.
➢ Water cement ratio as per specification
➢ Checking temperature of concrete to maintain the quality. Wing and design
➢ Providing samples of cube and slum as per requirement.
➢ Adequacy of vibration
➢ Checking of shuttering prop displacement and settlement.
➢ Method of curing Finishing work
➢ Block work, plastering work, Floor & Wall tiles as per architectural drawing.
➢ Maintain dimension of room, passage, door, windows as per drawing.
➢ Control wastage of material and proper arrangement.
➢ Maintaining housekeeping of the site. External work
➢ Manhole fabrication and installation as per drawing level and location.
➢ Curve stone work installation as per level and alignment.
➢ Drainage line as per level and slope maintain.
➢ Interlock work.
- civil supervisor at Eastern international
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Diploma in Civil Engineering - Civil Engineering
- SSLC - Education Examination Board
- Civil Supervisor at S&B @ Lonestar Frac
- General Forman at S&B @ Enterprise Frac
- General Forman at S&B @ Targa for CP Chem Mont Belvieu
- General Forman at S&B @ Lyondellbasell Channelview
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in progress at this time - Process Technology
Coordinate the overall project coordination process of facilities, structures and/or pipelines and monitoring contractor performance assuring the application of all the relevant HSEQ and QA procedures. To ensure that all necessary elements of the Company Management Procedures implemented. Review designs and drawings for comments before approval for construction. Conduct kick-off and work progress meetings with Contractors. Monitor required contract & subcontract work activities to ensure that drawings, tools, equipment and materials are available to complete the job. Daily and weekly reporting to the line manager on the work progress.
- Civil Supervisor & Structural at
- Logistics Engineer at "NCOC N.V" (AgipKCO)
- ILO - Base Logistics Supervisor at "AgipKCO"
4 months at this Job
Kemco electrical & mechanical Substations & 06-01-2015/06-01-2017 Qathar Duct crossing .
- Civil supervisor at Qathar
- Consultant at Atkins
- General foreman at Nail&Bin harmal, Al ain
- Consultant at Mounsel
2 years at this Job