Preparation and Production of Computer Aided Drawings for Roads, Bridges, Agency
buildings and other structure for the Agency use and for preparation of Tender
Document using AutoCAD Civil 3D and AutoCAD software Computing volume data
for Road materials so as to be used preparation of Bill of Quantity (BOQ) during preparation of Tender Document.
• Reviewing Road Project Documents and Supervision in a Consulting unit namely TANROADS Engineering Consulting Unit (TECU)
• Planning, organizing and monitoring surveys of earth surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevation, lines, areas and contour for construction, map making and Land division.
• Conducting Land Survey and taking measurements for various purposes.
• Verifying and input of Bridge Management system data. (TAN BRIDGE MAN)
• Work closely with engineers and Surveyors and other key stakeholders on different infrastructure projects
• Attended all seminars and trainings offered by the company in an effort to build knowledge and improve skills
• Mentor junior engineers and new hires to better improve the competency and efficiency of all staff
• Attend in Reviewing different road and bridge projects and also attending the Evaluation of the Companies during Tendering stage Computer Software Used: AutoCAD civil 3D, AutoCAD, Arch CAD, Prolink, TANBRIGEMAN.MICRFOSOFT OFFICE, (Noted: Under Tanroads Engineering Consulting Unit (TECU) I have accomplished DETAILED ENGINEERING DESIGN AND PREPARATION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS 7 Projects, 1 Project of CONSULTANCY SERVICES SUPPERVISION) within this range of Time and completed. Names and details of the Projects are in my more Detailed CV) (Promoted Civil Technician to Senior Civil Technician in June 2014(Reference Letter Available)
- SENIOR CIVIL TECHNICIAN at (CAD EXPART) TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS
- CIVIL TECHNICIAN at (CAD EXPART) TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS
- CIVIL/SURVEY TECHNICIAN at (CAD EXPART) TANZANIA NATIONAL ROADS
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - CIVIL ENGINEERING
Plan, design and build foundations and Shelters inside of Cell Phone Tower Compounds
● Pour concrete, lay and tie rebar, use power tools like impacts, drills, bandsaws, etc, and use hand tools.
● Drive to and from site in the company vehicle hauling heavy duty equipment like Skid Steers, and Mini Excavators. Also haul trailers with our various materials.
● Run power runs and fiber runs through conduit and wire it into a meter box.
● Operated heavy equipment like the ones mentioned above.
- Civil Technician at Velex Inc
- Crew Lead, Renew Crew at
- Front End Assistant at Costco Wholesale
2 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree - B usiness Administration
King Fahad Specialist Hospital-Dammam Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia ❖ Gypsum Board Installer ❖ Fabricate Cabinets, Cabinet joiner ❖ Install doors, locks and wall dividers ❖ Performs painting jobs ❖ Repairs ceilings, roofs, water leaking ❖ Install carpet and furniture upholstery ❖ Tiles layer of all type ❖ Recommends appropriate action for repair and specifications.
- CIVIL TECHNICIAN at MAINTENANCE DEPARTMENT
- CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN at Konkrit Builders and Design
- CARPENTER at Elson Wood and Steel Works
- MASON at Asia Construction and Development Corp
8 years, 5 months at this Job
Certified forklift driver -All aspects of industrial maintenance. -Lead a crew of 4 men each day. -Concrete work - Maintained grounds - Office moving -General carpentry -Painting -Insulating -Excavation -Safety award four months in a row.
- Civil Technician at CB&I
- Delivery Driver at BedZZZ Express
- Delivery Driver and Warehouse Assistant at Cornerstone Millworks
- Assistant Manager at LXU Healthcare, Inc
1 year at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
building cell tower sites. My position is being in charge of 1 to 4 people and work consist of a wide range of projects like building complete equipment shelters,remodeling shelters,wall and ceiling drywall repair,painting,flooring,roofing repair,concrete slabs, roof top steel work and many other tasks. I was a flooring contractor for over 20 years but i am not looking for a flooring job. I grew up in a family of of home builders so i have a background in carpentry also.
- Civil Technician at Wireless Construction
7 years at this Job
- High school
Installation of conduit, pulling wires for service and generators, cadwelding lightning protection for cell sites, concrete work, framing interior of buildings, stripping / terminating connections, installation of receptacles, operation of equipment (skidsteers/ mini excavator). Wire bending , installation of telco boxes , installation of meter can for service
- Civil technician at Bpi Inc
- Skilled Laborer at City of Tarpon Springs
- Store Manager at Boost Mobile
7 months at this Job
- High school - Welding , computer science
- High school or equivalent
My primary duties here are Land Surveying and drafting but I perform job site inspections whenever needed. I also participate in Environmental sampling for many of the surrounding towns.
- Civil Technician at CLA Engineers LLC
- Nursery Sales at Cropleys Garden Center and Landscaping
- Groundskeeper/Maintenance/Head of Grounds at Windham Public Schools
- Greenhouse Operations at The Gardens at Cheshire
7 months at this Job
- Surveying and mapping technician - Surveying/Construction Management
- BS - Horticulture
- Associates - Turf Grass and Horticulture
• Research, design, and implement various software and tools to improve daily workflows
• Design roadway specifications and drainage features on various county highways
• Provide technical support to internal staff relating to software and hardware
- Civil Technician - Full Time at MIDLAND COUNTY ROAD COMMISSION
- Engineering Assistant - Part-Time at MIDLAND COUNTY ROAD COMMISSION
- CPWI / Site inspector at TULSA INSPECTION RESOURCES
- Instrument Operator at CH2M HILL
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Information Systems
I am responsible for the construction of cell sites from the ground to the tower. I am responsible for the running of fiber optic hybrid cables, power and ground lines, and CAT5 phone lines from our Delta cabinets and hardware on the ground to the radios and antennas on top of the tower, as well as the construction of any and all supports or structures needed to complete the job. I also have experience in supporting and the running of our load lines and tag lines from the ground to the top of the tower as well. I have obtained Comtraining through the company receiving my authorized climbers card and competent riggers card. I am also OSHA 10 certified, as well as obtaining several other job related certifications.
- CIVIL TECHNICIAN/TOWER HAND at KEY TOWER
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE at NUGENT ROOFING
- FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGN at
- CARPENTER/CREW LEADER at NUGENT ROOFING AND CONSTRUCTION
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - GRAPHIC DESIGN
* Project Management * AutoCAD design ; Blueprints reading * Construction ; Demolition ; Land Surveying * Real Estate specifications
- Civil Technician at Red Wood Trading LLC
- After Sales Specialist at Ikea
- Intern at J.C Broderick & Associates, lNC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Technological Systems Management
- Associate - Sciences