Work with a high volume of claims to achieve the company's goals weekly. Can work effectively with a team creating a great chemistry to make a safe environment. Handle successfully an everyday basis pressure to achieve different tasks.
- CLAIM ADJUSTER at CONDUENT
- CASHIER at AMIGO SUPERMARKETS
- PROMOTER at JI COMMUNICATIONS
- AIR DUCTS FABRICATOR AND INSTALLER at Monte Claro Plaza
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Biology
Investigate homeowner losses, correspond with customers over the phone while documenting all conversations, preparing claim settlements, and negotiate those damage settlements with customers AUTO LIABILITY CLAIM ADJUSTER Investigate claims against insurance or other companies for personal, casualty, or damages and attempts to effect out-of-court settlement with claimant: Examines claim form and other records to determine insurance coverage
- INSIDE PROPERTY CLAIM ADJUSTER at EBERLS CLAIM SERVICE
- SENIOR CLAIM ADJUSTER at LIBERTY MUTUAL INSURANCE
- ASSISTANT RENTAL MANAGER at ENTERPRISE RENTAL CAR
- QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST at DELPHI PACKARD ELECTRIC
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business
Electrical: I've received various Quality Check awards Claim Adjuster: I've received good surveys from Clients for giving excellent customer service.
- Electrician/Claim Adjuster at ISC Constructors /Pilot Catastrophes
4 years at this Job
- - Physical Therapy
automotive service ase claim adjuster/advisor processing auto claims and service advisor in a fast past environment customer service adp , ccc-1 , all data , Mitchell , automotive high dollar mechanical technical adjuster/advisor
- Automotive Service Advisor/claim adjuster at Autosource Motors
- Senior claims adjuster level at Alpha Warranty
- Senior automotive technician at Larry H Miller Toyota
- Automobile Technician at BMW of Murray
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- automotive ba - automotive
- - automotive
To utilize my Class A cdl license while also displaying my customer service skills and sale tactics I have displayed gained over 10+ years to eventually become a territory sales manager. Progressive Insurance Houston, TX
Claim Adjuster Help customers get back on the road after an accident. Managing the claims process from start to finish, you'll maintain strong relationships with customers while resolving auto claims efficiently.
• Determine liability (who's at fault for the damages)
• Interview customers, claimants, and witnesses
• Partner with appraisers/estimators to manage vehicle repairs
• Negotiate with customers and other insurance carriers
- Claim Adjuster Help at Progressive Insurance
- TimeLine Manager II Foreclosure Specialist at Shellpoint Mortgage Servicing
- Route Class A/CDL (DRIVER) Driver at Houston Distributing Company
- Route Class A/CDL (Driver) Driver at Silver Eagle Distributors
1 year at this Job
- Associates Degree - Consumer Science and Merchandising
• Glass Claim Adjuster for Travelers Insurance in Orlando.
• Responsible for obtaining and investigating claim loss information, reviewing and verifying coverages outlined in personal and commercial automotive policies, auditing incoming invoices and submitting appropriate payments for each automotive glass claim throughout the entire United States.
• Subject matter expert for commercial line policies, project manager for rejected claims, expert biller on multiple payment platforms, and member of the new glass coverage exception queue for Safelite.
- Glass Claim Adjuster at The Travelers Indemnity Company
- Sports Reporter at The Independent Florida Alligator
- Sales Associate at Pinch-A-Penny
- English phone interviewer at University of Florida Survey and Research Center
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Journalism
- Associate of Arts - General Education
•January 2017 to present Pursing third party excavation companies to insure the client recover the maximum allotted damage cost in the timeliest, efficient, and confidential manner SR. Claim Adjuster Utilize best practices and in-depth knowledge of construction, network engineering, operations, insurance, and subrogation for outside plant damage recovery. Provides underground facility recovery services through a unique structure which works with existing processes and infrastructure within an organization; flexibility allows quick documentation for a short turn around. Key Accomplishments
• Provides subrogation services for utility companies across the United States.
• Comprehension understanding and application of State Dig Laws and Statutes.
• Responsible for the processing and management of claims in designated markets.
• Make decisions within delegated authority as outlined in company policies and procedure.
- SR. Claim Adjuster at OSP Prevention
- Sr. Claim Specialist at OSP Prevention
- Associate Claim Adjuster at EA RENFROE
- Claims Specialist at RELIANCE STANDARD
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Business Administration
Firms: Burton Claim Service; One Call Claims; Ryze Claims Solutions
• Provided customer-driven solutions, support and service
• Investigated all aspects of the claim
• Utilized all claims tools provided to properly evaluate damages
• Proficiently used Xactimate 28 and company specific software for estimating and claim documentation
- 1099 Catastrophe Claim Adjuster at Burton Claim Service; One Call Claims; Ryze Claims Solutions
- Flood Program Project Manager at JP Morgan Chase
- Wholesale Loan Operation Insurance Analyst at JP Morgan Chase
- Community Recovery Assistant Specialist at Federal Emergency Management Agency
2 months at this Job
- Masters of Public Administration - Public Administration
- Graduate Certificate in Disaster Management - Disaster Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science - Political Science
I work on all type of claim .Burglar, Auto, Property on seen car and truck accident. Any accidents in a store, I investigate, interview witness, take picture follow up make reports etc.
• I investigate claims, interview witness, review security footage - slips and falls, theft etc
• I handle claims for Liberty Mutual and All state. RENFROE - DAVENPORT, FL CLAIMS ADJUSTER: Auto, Fire and Property Adjuster / Catastrophe Claims Adjuster-State Farm
• Assisted a claims processor with historically troublesome claims.
• Learned basic insurance policy regulatory information
• Exposed to different types of paperwork and filing system for claims.
• Typed investigation reports using data sheet from adjuster.
• Answer calls from policy holders and interacted in a positive manner.
• Identified possible red flags when analyzing various sample cases.
• Organized materials for order claims files.
• Met with management to discuss weekly goals and strategies.
• Xactimate training skills to quickly create accurate estimates I am auto Certified November - 2017 to Present I am license in 8 states in Property and Auto
- Claim Adjuster at Custard Insurance
- Auto Insurance Claims Adjuster at Custard Insurance
- Property Claims Adjuster/Auto and Property at Custard Insurance
- Shank Container Coordinator at ITT
16 years at this Job
Evaluate insurance coverage based on claim report, insurance policy, applicable statutes and case law to determine if a claim can be accepted as within coverage. Meet detailed quality assurance standards of performance. Work with and provide claim-specific guidance to Field Adjusters. Handle complex litigated claims with limited input from the Unit Manager and/or AVP.
- CLAIM ADJUSTER at YORK INSURANCE
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/DATA ENTRY at SMUD, Sacramento
- DATA ENTRY SPECIALIST at SOFTFILE
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at CA STATE PTA
3 months at this Job