As the field claim representative for San Diego and Orange County I have quickly adapted to new processes to resolve the assigned claims. Consistently achieved metrics for contact, inspection and payment. Handled territory now assigned to two representatives.
- Field Claim Representative at Kemper Insurance
- Claim Representative at State Farm Insurance
- Special Investigative Unit Claim Representative at State Farm Insurance
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology and business
- - Xactimate estimating systems
Risk Management Claim Service 2018-2019 Summary Investigated and evaluated accident claims involving third party property damages against a Landstar entity, reaching a fair and equitable resolution, considering all available related factual material in compliance with all applicable state regulations and Fair Claims Practices Acts. Liability Claim Representative, ACA Reviewed receipt of first notice of accident and initial information. Verified applicable insurance coverage. Obtained pertinent company and driver documents and determined need for preservation. Establish and set reasonable reserves for anticipated claims based on accident information, investigation and liability assessment. Conducted investigative activity on facts related to the occurrence and parties involved including contacting drivers, witnesses, claimants or their legal representative. Applied applicable rules of negligence. Obtained and reviewed police reports. Assigned Independent Adjusters when necessary to conduct limited field investigations. Managed claim costs by working closely with appraisers, repair facilities, tow companies and storage yards. Evaluated potential exposure and formulated a liability assessment. Exercised settlement authority and negotiated claim resolution. Reviewed and approved related claim expenses. Prepared and submitted releases for claimant signatures on agreed settlements.
- Liability Claim Representative at Landstar Transportation
- at CSX Transportation
1 year at this Job
- - English
Foreclosure Claim Representative Jan 2015-Current Receive foreclosure document packet to process claim Review invoices to determine which fees are claimable Research and print missing invoices Enter data in Hermit and AS400 system Scan and save invoices on department’s G drive Submit claim to HUD Assist Supervisor with downloading Fannie Mae packet for Foreclosure packet Assist Supervisor with running claims paid and claims requiring additional information
- Claim Representative at James B. Nutter & Company
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Contracted to Texas Windstorm Insurance Association as desk adjuster to handle residential and commercial claims from Hurricane Harvey. Handled claims in Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Claim Representative at Claim Consulting Service
- Claim Representative at E.A. Renfroe
- Senior Claim Representative at Parker and Associates
- Senior Claim Examiner at Engle Martin
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - transportation
- Assist insurance companies nationwide to process and complete theft/ damage claims involving wheels/tires and audio/video equipment. - Provide customer service and claim support to insurance companies' clients and their select service providers. - Maintained up-to-date knowledge on the equipment. - Discuss policy information, deductibles, and programs. - Handle 30+ calls a day with duties including setting up claims, retrieving claim information, and answering detailed questions about equipment. - Contact: Darrell Hills, 800-967-2577
- Claim Representative at Audio Junction Replacement Service
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting
Promoted to Senior Claim Representative Complex Bodily Injury Claims Work with attorneys in defense of lawsuits; independently coordinate/lead special projects as assigned; assist in the training of less experienced claim handlers; coordinates with outside sources to obtain information to aid in claim resolution; work with minimal supervision to recognize and resolve complex coverage issues
- Senior Claim Representative Complex Bodily Injury Claims at
- Senior Claim Representative Property Damage Claims at
- Claim Representative Property Damage Claims Subrogation Claims at State Farm Insurance Company
- Admissions Coordinator at National-Louis University
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
Jackie Pascual 5571 Lucretia Avenue Mira Loma,CA 91752 951-237-1213 Email: [email protected] EXPERIENCE CLAIM REPRESENTATIVE,MONSTER ENERGY CORONA, CA September 2010- May 2016 Processing Claims for the Central Business Unit. Verification of information. Auditing system report in details. Internal Contact for some part of Central Business Unit Distributors. Verification of pricing and promotion and comparing them to the submitted report by the distributors. ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT ASSOCIATES-FIRST AMER TITLE RANCHO CUCAMONGA October 2006 - September 2010 Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical and accounting functions in general accounting and accounts payable. Reconcile vendor statement, process payments to vendor and process invoices using Oracle. Successfully handled all payables for telecom, utilities, rent,notaries invoices, signing for Mid Valley, Mt Shasta, Transcontinental and Priority Title. Assisted in 1099 year-end process. Managed the vendors that were related to Accounts Payable commodity. Process over 1000 invoices weekly for 4 majors accounts. SR. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST-DIAL ONE A/C RIVERSIDE, CA DECEMBER 2005- OCTOBER 2006 Handle all aspects of account payable; match, batch and coding invoices. Maintained inventory control of the Heating and Air Conditioning supplies and equipment. Assist with daily sales receivables and make daily deposits. Reviewing invoices after purchase orders match for data entry and generating checks. SR. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST / LEAD FIRST AMERICAN REAL ESTATE SOLUTION ANAHEIM,CA MARCH 1988 - DECEMBER 2005 Invoices coding, Source documents, check request, escrow reimbursement and travel expense processing. Primary internal customer contact for offshore accounts payable department. Process wire transfers; Impress account coding; Processing transmission of positive pay and automatic clearing house. Open purchasing order research /Match to purchase orders to obtain approval and verify purchase orders. Vendor statement reconciliation; Outstanding check research /letters /journal voucher. Month end and year end accruals and recording using ADI and Journal entries; check run. Tracking of Image Now submitted by employees. UNIVERSITY OF THE EAST -MANILA,PHIL- SECRETARIAL EDUCATION-1982-1986 SKILLS: DATAFACTION IMAGENOW ADI-WRQ/REFLECTION WINTRACT TRAVERSE/TRACKER DISCOVERER/WINTERGRATE CENTREX/ARIBA/EAGLE ORACLE / SAP REFERENCES: AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- CLAIM REPRESENTATIVE at MONSTER ENERGY
6 years at this Job
- Secretarial Education - Business Administration
• Supervisor, Inbound/Outbound Calls, Customer Service/Claim Representative, Insurance claims, Computer Skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Load Boards Pro) Dispatch Trucks, Commercial Account, Sales, Invoice, Data Entry, Bilingual. Nationwide 11/2009- 03/2015
• Inbound/Outbound Calls, Customer Service Representative, Sales, Call Center Environment, Data Entry, Fraud/Victim Support Claims, Insurance Claims, Bilingual.
- Supervisor, Inbound/Outbound Calls, Customer Service/Claim Representative at Dispatch Trucks
- Customer Service, Sales at N.S Properties
5 years, 4 months at this Job
The Standard Claim Intake Specialist Taking inbound calls from claimants to get the process started for a FMLA or Short Term Disability claim. Understand how different state protected leaves along with federal leaves work to assist claimants. Verify status of claims, such as making sure all required documentation is returned in a timely manner. Reporting absences for claimants as needed.
- Claim Representative at The Standard Insurance
- Collections Representative at Volkswagen Credit Inc
- Early & Late Stage Collections Agent at Seterus Inc
- Patrol Corporal at Northwest Enforcement Inc
2 months at this Job
• Open and date stamp all Claim department mail.
• Pull claim files associated with incoming mail and deliver to Examiners for handling.
• Pick up all completed claim files.
• Scan correspondence, medical records and forms.
• Handle photocopying needs for the Examiners.
• Provide statistical reporting of mail and pending mail.
• Handle returned mail.
• Sets up new claims as requested.
• Handle routine status Customer Service Calls, document calls and refer complex call to the Examiners.
• Mail claim checks.
• Retrieve and distribute faxes.
• Typing of letters as requested.
• Look ups on MASS.DOR/CSLN/LEXIS NEXIS.
• Ordering department supplies.
• Other duties and special projects as required.
- Claim Representative at Boston Mutual Life Insurance Company
- Pharmacy Technician at Walgreens
- Data Entry at Big Hearted Books & Clothing Inc.
- Assistant Teacher at Children of America
10 months at this Job
- - Medical
- Medical Assistant