Temp Work Comp Claims Clerk Med status calls
- Claims Clerk at PRG Instance Services-CompWest
- Receptionist at AppleOne Employment Services
- Claims Clerk at Amtrust North America
- Auto Claims Adjuster at GEICO Insurance
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Paralegal Studies - Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Science in Interdisciplinary Studies Cum Laude - Interdisciplinary Studies
claims clerk for Commercial, Auto and General liability , Answer incoming calls to assist clients with claims, using multi function phone system, sending deductible letters, and reminders, sending file to collection when deductible not paid, run PNC's reports , commercial auto reports, request certified policy from GA,sending savages vehicle to IAA, minor property indexing, sending norv's to DMV., run loss run reports, maintain daily log task from adjuster, etc,
- Claims Clerk at Atlantic Casualty Insurance Company
- Office Manager at JNG Masonry
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Business
Workmens compensation claims clerk
- Claims Clerk at C C.M.S.I
- Supervisor of Business Services at Renown Health Home Care
- Financial Analyst at St. Mary's Home Care Services
- Workmen's Compensation Claims Examiner at Associated Risk Management
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Coding and Billing
• Documents/claims are routed to claims clerk via imaging through AnyDoc VERIFYit. They are verified in a first-in first-out (FIFO) method according to Julian date and/or scan date. Claim field data is verified for accuracy based upon the information showing on the claim image.
• Claims are also indexed on iFlow using claim form types 1500 Professional, UB04 Institutional, DD2642 due to claims being rejected through the AnyDoc VERIFYit system due to misroute documents being too light/illegible, power indexing and correspondence is scanned directly to iFlow.
• Maintain all departmental standards for quality and production to ensure that claims are processed in a timely manner.
• Follow all HIPAA guidelines.
• Count work at end of day to get the daily pending total for daily report for NCDPS and Document Control.
- Claims Clerk I/ Document Control at BCBSSC
- Customer Service Advocate II at TRICARE West
- Customer Service Advocate I/Kelly's Services VA Choice at
- Assistant Manager at Advance America
9 months at this Job
- High school
-Setting up new claims for injured workers -Naming and deciphering RFAs for claimants
- Claims Clerk at Beta Healthcare Group
- Production Assistant at The Walt Disney Company
- Health Information Specialist, PSR at CHAPA DE INDIAN HEALTH
- National Account Representative at Advanced Workplace Strategies, Inc
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Communication Studies
working my up to an Assistant Claim Supervisor, BI Representative, Subrogation then Senior Total Loss Representative for the last five years. Handled the Western State and am licensed in these States (as per Department of Insurance). Claims Representative - analyze claims to determine extent of company's liability, make approval or denial decisions and negotiate settlements with claimants in accordance with policy provisions. Collaborate with insurance agents and interview claimants to correct errors, rectify omissions and investigate questionable issues. Outcomes: * Maintained a superior quality rating of 94% in file handling and claims resolution, exceeding the 85% departmental goal. * Provided optimum service to policyholders, negotiated fair settlements and identified fraudulent claims.
- Claims Clerk at MERASTAR/KEMPER INSURANCE
28 years, 4 months at this Job
Sort, analyze, and file confidential client information for gap insurance claims processors Organize claims on file Sort daily emails, mail, and faxes Utilize internal systems to account for received documents
- Claims Clerk at LDS Gap
- Call Center Representative at Pelican State Credit Union
- Vault Teller at Whitney Bank
- Teller Mentor at Capital One Bank
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
Process small claims filings, major amount of data entry, CCAP data entry, Restraining Orders, Divorce filings, front counter customer service, answering multiple phone lines, faxing, processing judgments, traffic and court fines/citations, assisting the Clerk of Circuit Courts and more.
- Small Claims Clerk at Racine County Courthouse (Pie Management)
- Office Operations Assistant at State of Wisconsin
- Engineering /Utilities Admin. Assistant at Village of Mount Pleasant
- Human Resource Intern at Maple Ridge Healthcare & Rehab Center
1 year at this Job
- Bachelors - Liberal Arts & Studies, Juv. Deliquency and Behavior
- - Nursing Assistant
• Answer phones, work emails, and do the mail for the department.
• Take accident reports from the customer, owner, or our drivers.
• Contact the other company or individuals involved in the accident.
• Make sure claims are prepped correctly and are accurate for adjusters.
• Scanned and indexed all accidents into database.
• Assisted and or substituted for co-workers with work injury and personal medical hold for drivers.
• Assisted all co-workers in the department if they needed help with tasks or projects.
- CLAIMS CLERK at STEVENS TRANSPORT
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at DBI AIR-CONDITIONING
- MORTAGE CONSULTANT at
4 years at this Job
- - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA - PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
Provide quality customer service during call and written customer interactions. Heavy Data Entry Examines claim forms, policies and endorsements, and other records to determine coverages Investigates claims by interviewing shipper, consignee, witnesses, requesting and obtaining official reports, requesting and reviewing survey reports, and comparing claim information with evidence. Sets loss reserves. Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information required by clients, local, state and federal government and by the client. Settles claims by determining insurance carrier liability, insurance policy, issuing settlement checks, disposing of salvage, pursuing subrogation when appropriate. Controls claims costs. Maintains company reputation and integrity of insurance products by complying with federal and state regulations and service standards. Recommends litigation when appropriate. Presents evidence at legal proceedings, producing products and other documents as evidence. Maintains expected case load. Maintains professional and technical knowledge through continuing education. Participates in special projects or performs duties in other areas as requested. Maintain acceptable product quality through compliance with service standards and internal quality control initiatives. Respond appropriately via phone interactions, emails, or written communication as outlined by the policies, methods and procedures, to customers. Process verification documents and verify customer identity according to outlined policies and procedures.
- Claims Clerk at CornerStone Staffing/ Crawford & Company
- INSIDE ADUSTER/CLAIMS EXAMINER at PILOT CATROSPHERE
- HOUSING INSPECTOR at TRS&I Group, INC
- CASE MANAGER ASSISTANT at ELON HOMES & SCHOOLS FOR CHILDREN
2 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES IN APPLIED SCIENCE - Business Administration/Human Recourses
- Certification - Human Resource Generalist
- - Business Administration
- License - All Lines Insurance Adjuster