Birmingham, AL 2017 - Present Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, founded in 1902 and headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, is the second largest privately held Coca-Cola bottler in North America and the third largest bottler of Coca-Cola products in the United States. Claims Manager Directly handle catastrophe accident investigations, manage claims TPA, excess carrier, vendor and broker relationships & directly manage WC, GL, EPL & Products claims handling within operating territory consisting of TN, AL, FL, GA, MS & LA.
- Claims Manager at COCA-COLA BOTTLING COMPANY UNITED, INC
- Director of Operations / Liability Claims Examiner at SEDGWICK CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
- Claims Manager at PRIME PERSONAL LINES
- Regional Account Manager at COPART, INC
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Anthem's Government Business Division serves members enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, and Federal Government Solutions. As a GBD Claims Manager, I interact with various associates within the health plans of multiple markets to implement and maintain processes that assure optimal service to both the members and providers. I also assist the health plans with issue resolution and compliance auditing information. Working with a team of managers, I aid in guideline implementation and review and contribute to departmental development and progression. Averaging a staff of about 30 claims analysts spanning multiple locations, I am responsible for overseeing analyst development and performance management as well as inventory control and reduction. I also contribute to the development of the Operations Experts in order to insure the analysts' needs are met as well as their own. Covering multiple markets, I have created some processes and improved others to increase efficiency and accuracy in claims processing, while adhering to all applicable HIPAA, Federal, and State guidelines.
- Claims Manager at Anthem, Inc
- Claims Operations Expert at Anthem, Inc
- Grievance/Appeals Analyst I at Anthem, Inc
- Revenue Cycle Manager at
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- A.S. - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
I started as Claims Adjuster progressed to Claims Supervisor and then to Claims Manager. I accepted a new role as a Claims Adjuster Trainer to present.
- Claims Manager/Adjuster/Trainer at Century Automotive
- Automotive Servive Advisor at Corley Lincoln Mercury Volo
- Service Manager/Service Advisor/Dispatcher at Valley/Longmont Ford
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school - High school
Claims manager for Memorial Herman Hospital -Texas *Investigate third party claims with Texas adjusters and attorneys on various litigated claims as well as work together with the Texas Department of Insurance to acquire payments for our client Memorial Hermann. *Follow up on old litigated claims in an effort to bring them to closure.
- Workers Compensation Claims Manager at Memorial Hermann Healthcare Systems
- Workers Compensation Claims Manager at Claim Strategies - Starkweather and Shepley
- at MetLife Auto and Home
- Claims Examiner III at FirstComp Insurance Company
11 months at this Job
Claims Manager Project Resources Group, Inc - Greenwood Village, CO March 2015 to Present PRG is a third party administrator for Comcast, Charter Spectrum, Duke Energy and many more large telecom and power company's across the United states. I handle (OPD) Outside plant damage claims working with all major insurance company's to negotiate cost & ensure payment is received for damages caused by 3rd parties. I specialized in high Balance construction damage claims, involving underground & Ariel fiber facilities. Responsibilities Include: leading weekly office meetings to discuss numbers & areas of improvement. Running reports, meeting office goals, and collecting the balances owed to our clients in a timely fashion to ensure we maintain a great working relationship with all of our clients.
- Claims Manager at Project Resources Group, Inc.
- Commercial Collection's Manager at Silverman & Broenstein at S&B Law Pllc
- Collections Manager at Associated Recovery Systems
4 years at this Job
to manage the Lender Services Claims department after the acquisition by National General. Also performed the duties of Client Relationship Manager, Product Liaison, and Claims Consultant for the Everett office. Established strong collaborative relationships with insurance carriers, insured clients, and vendors. Interviewed candidates and conducted on-boarding and training of the team's new employees. Ensured the completeness and correctness of the team's claims handling and provided feedback and additional coaching when necessary. Resolved customer complaints in a timely and amenable manner. Provided daily claims reporting to leadership. * Under my mentorship, two of my direct reports earned their adjusting licenses and received promotions and pay increases as a result. * Managed the team's transition from Seattle Specialty's fully manual process to National General's automated claims system. This resulted in increased productivity and vastly improved client satisfaction. * Developed the first ever documentation of Seattle Specialty claims process and procedures. This resulted in the ability for any National General claims employee to handle Seattle Specialty specific claims. * Planned and coordinated the shipment of all paper-based Seattle Specialty claim files for scanning and archiving.
- Claims Manager at National General Insurance Company
- Senior Claims Specialist, Claims Supervisor at Seattle Specialty Insurance Services
- Unrepresented Claims Service Adjuster at Allstate Insurance
- Claims Analyst at Farmers Insurance
2 years at this Job
• Investigate and Evaluate property and casualty insurance claims and determine liability.
• Review and apply client specific claim guidelines, insurance policies and endorsements.
• Inspect and estimate property for physical damage.
• Provide when required a professional adjusting report with recommendation for claim settlement.
• Execute fair and reasonable settlement thorough claim investigations; scene inspections, recorded statements, secure relative documentation / information
- Claims Manager Southern California at John Fontana Claims Adjusters
- Subrogation Specialist III at California State Automobile Assoc
- Estimator at Bob Baker Body Shop
- Western Regional Safety Manager at Laidlaw Transit Services
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
File important documents with accuracy *Negotiation *Auto claims *Conduct legal audits * Data entry *Inbound/outbound calls
- Claims Manager at Goldfein Claims
- Retail Store Manager at Goodwill Industries of Central Alabama
- Food prep set-up at Food Service, Jackson Hospital
- Assistant Manager at Shell Gas Station
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in General Education - General Education
First Line Property Claim Field Manager responsible for providing the leadership, coaching, development and management of a Property Field Claim Team of 10. Facilitate continuous development of people, processes, and culture to ensure exceptional customer claim service. Partner with agency/sales to promote seamless claim service; accountable for communicating and implementing departmental plans, objectives and strategies, as well as monitoring and delivering targeted levels of service performance. Creating and promoting a team work environment; setting clear objectives; recognizing outstanding performance and maintaining open communications. Develop staff through coaching, providing effective performance reviews and establishing development plans. I lead my team and branch utilizing the LEAN methodology, in an effort to promote efficiency and to ensure that we are providing value to our customers during their time of need. I act as the Branch Claims Manager and Director during their absence, wherein we collaborate with business performance and claim analytics teams to identify ways to leverage data and information, to improve processes and operational results. Consistently work to create and maintain a team culture, utilizing Lean Methodology to provide timely, empathic, exceptional customer claim service.
- Property Field Claims Manager at American Family Insurance
- Major Case Investigator at CNA
- Senior Special Investigator at AIG
- Property Claims Supervisor/ Lead Special Investigations Investigator at I.C.S. Claims
2 years, 6 months at this Job
My job was to handle all the claims received for damaged products we shipped to customers that purchased from their websites Elite Deals, eFireplaceStore and eCanopy. I would either ship the customer a no cost replacement order or issue them a refund per their request. I was also responsible for filing the claims with the package carries (Fedex, UPS, etc) and see the process through to the end until we are compensated for the damaged product. I also would file the claims with manufacturers on product defects and items that are under warranty and see the process through until the customers are shipped the replacement. Lastly I would also speak with the customers to update them on their claims. I also at times took new orders if the workload was heavy at the time and also did order processing to get new order sent to the warehouse for shipment as that was my position before I was promoted to Claims Manager.
- Warranty/Claims Manager/CSR at Elite Deals
- Customer Service Representative at Real Voice
- Retail Parts Pro (Manager) at Advance Auto Parts
- Casino Operations Supervisor at Hospitality Staffing Solutions
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - International Business
- High school - General Studies