Claims Manager working to submit and monitor new Automobile and Property Personal Lines claims as well as Commercial Automobile, Property and Workers' Compensation claims, while performing various phone calls with the insureds or their respective business partners. Perform follow up calls and emails to assigned claims representatives as well as insureds seeking status. Arranging rental vehicles for those associated Automobile claims. Negotiating coverage and payments with assigned adjusters. Updating claim details into management system.
- Claims Manager at Integro Insurance Brokers
- Assistant Account Manager and Claims Manager ( Temporary Assignment) at Integro Insurance Brokers
- Account Manager at Supple-Merrrill & Driscoll
- Assistant Account Manager at Hoffman Brown Company
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - All Mandated Studies
Claims Manager 1, 2, 3
• Response for managing initial and ongoing short term disability claims with deskloads on average of 150
• Investgate and obtain medical information in order to render claim decision
• Customer, provider and employer contact
- Claims Manager at Cigna Insurance Companies
- Senior Claims Manager at Cigna Insurance Companies
- Gymnastics Coach at Achievers Gymnastics
- Waitress/Hostess at Crandall Cotton Gin Restaurant
5 years, 6 months at this Job
Duties: As a Claims manager, I assist staff (onshore/offshore) with processing questions on both medical and facility claims. I interact, handle, and resolve client issues on a daily basis as well as monitor and manage inventory of claims to ensure client specific metrics are met. I conduct inventory analysis using SQL to identify auto adjudication opportunities and maintain client specifics, policies and procedures. Additionally, I was heavily involved with the client projects (PASS) to ensure the timeliness completion.
- Claims Manager at TMG Health, A Cognizant Company
- Supervisor at TMG Health, A Cognizant Company
- Claims Operations Trainer at TMG Health, Inc
- Claims Supervisor at TMG Health, A Cognizant Company
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Certification - Medical Office Skills
damage claims. Expanded role to Multi line Claims Adjuster, handling property, boat and RV claims in addition to auto claims. During numerous CAT deployments, have primarily worked property claims. Managed Direct repair shops in Maryland, before transitioning to the role of Material Damage Staff Claims Manager in 2003. Since that time have lead a team of Field MD associates in Philadelphia and surrounding counties. Leveraged knowledge and experience in leading a high performing Material damage (Auto) team in a challenging market. Work Experience Nationwide Insurance Company North Eastern Claims Zone MD Field Claims Manager 11/16/2003 To Present Responsible for leading team of MD Field Associates in the Southeastern Pa. Market. Responsible for driving individual performance and growth, team results, compliance with NW Best claims practices and governmental regulations. Requirements also include interviewing, hiring and training new associates. Also, charged with handling performance issues to resolution. Work closely with surrounding Claims Managers to provide Nationwide customers in the Southeastern Pa. claims market with exceptional customer service. Monitored and responsible for equitable claims distribution, and efficient claims handling in South Eastern Pa. Market. Work closely with SIU partners to identify and address fraud in the Philadelphia Market. Additional duties include participating in arbitration forums, handling Diminished value claims for individuals as well as leasing companies, and working closely with our Agents as required. Nationwide Insurance Mid-Atlantic Claims zone Multi Line Claim Adjuster Role expanded to include management of Direct Repair shops within my territory. Responsible for overseeing shops customer satisfation and driving results. Role still included MD field assignments as well as boat claims. Developed and conducted regional boat training, also selected to participate in Nationwide's Leadership Development Program, and achieved I-Car platinum designation. Nationwide Insurance Company Mid-Atlantic Claims Zone Multi Line Claim Adjuster Relocated to the Mid Atlantic Claim Zone, handled Property, MD, and Boat claims. Also, exposed to BI claims handling in a limited capacity. Territory the Northeastern portion of Maryland, including Cecil, Hartford and Baltimore Counites, as well as Delaware. Nationwide Insurance Company South Eastern Pa. Multi Line Claim Adjuster Responsible for handling Field MD as well as Property claims. Worked on several CAT deployments at this time, as well as attending multiple training sessions on property and material damage claims handling, earned my A.I.C. designation during this time period. Nationwide Insurance Company South Eastern Pa. MD Field Claims Associate MD Field Associate Responsible for handling MD Field and Drive In claims to conclusion. Trained in property claims and handled property claims on a limited basis as required.
- MD Field Claims Manager at Began Insurance Career with Nationwide in Material
15 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Business
To obtain a challenging position in a fast paced environment where I can utilize the extensive skills and knowledge I have acquired through professional work experience and educational training. WORK EXPERIENE: STD Claims Manager AppleOne/Metlife-Bloomfield, Ct - May 2017 to Present *Manages assigned caseload of STD claims. *Determine claimant eligibility via information received from claimant, attending physician and employer. *Approve or Deny claim based on information received from Physicians and claimants. *Make decision on payment period based on guidelines of extent of injury or sickness. *Follow up and monitors any changes that may occur while claimant is out of work. *.Follows established claim policies and practices to resolve claims and issues.
- STD Claims Manager at AppleOne/Metlife
- Customer Account Representative at Rent A Center
- Data Entry Clerk at AppleOne Staffing/MetLife
- Inventory Clerk at Excel Partners/Bimbo Bakeries
7 months at this Job
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 2017-2018 Advent Insurance Management provides claim services to Lloyd's of London syndicates, underwriters, and brokers serving cover holders in the United States, including transportation, property, casualty, construction defects and other lines of coverage. Claims Manager Supervised and provided guidance to staff (adjusters, data entry clerks, administrative clerks) responsible for adjusting, entering claim data, invoicing, processing payments, and documentation; managed the progress of all outstanding insurance claims from time of loss notification, claim investigation to coverage review, workflow for timeliness and accuracy, customer issue resolutions, Futo closure; contributed ideas and offered constructive feedback at weekly staff and training meetings; mentored 10+ employees; developed and implemented improvements in manual and electronic billing procedures; reported policy changes and company conditions affecting customer satisfaction; primary contact for customer, client, agent, vendor inquiries and complaints; conducted annual reviews of existing policies and contracts to update information; human resources (recruiter, hiring, termination, payroll) and accounting (bank accounts, quick books) functions; cultivated and strengthened lasting client relationships; set project timelines and kept teams on task to complete milestones according to schedule; maximized category turnover through proactive management strategies; maintained a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities; trained staff on organizational policies and ensured policies were followed at all times.
- Claims Manager at Advent Insurance Management, LLC
- Quality and Compliance Director at AC Branch Holdings, LLC
- Third Party administrator for Worker's Compensation accounts at Claimetrics
- at Various companies
1 year at this Job
Provide management, direct leadership, coaching and development, employee training, work flow management, scheduling, claims review, submission of claims, client billing, for claims submitted to HUD for insurance payments on defaulted and foreclosed mortgages.
- FHA Claims Manager at CWCOT and SFLS Claims
- Customer Service Supervisor-Default Loss Mitigation/Collections at JP Morgan Chase
- Customer Service Supervisor at Washington Mutual Bank
- Telephone Banker at Washington Mutual Bank
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Customer Claims Manager/ Adjuster
• Primary contact for questions and special requests from clients, agents, and contractors to ensure all critical situations are resolved timely with quality resolutions.
• Close property damage claims by evaluating damages, submitting claims report and made payments for commercial, large loss and fire claims.
• Gathering all information and data needed to complete customer estimate based on contract terms.
- Customer Claims Manager/ Adjuster at Pilot Catastrophe Services
- Regional Account Manager- Team Lead at MobileX USA
- Patient Care Coordinator at Wal-Mart Mail Service
- Area Lead Financial Account Manager at HCFS Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associates of Science - Criminal Justice
All lines Adjuster, Property Damage - Auto - H.O. & Bodilty Injury Claims - Independent Adjusting work
➢ Claims Manager over up to 100 adjusters
➢ Experienced in Bodily Injury, H.O. and Florida PIP, as well as Special Investigations
➢ Settlement conferences
➢ Clearing Coverage, establishing liability, claim handling
➢ Review of PD damage of insured vehicle and claimant vehicles and H.O.property for correlation.
➢ Investigations, database searches, Social Media Searches
➢ Prepared Releases, BI and PIP full and final negotiations with medical providers.
➢ Staged accidents, arson, auto theft, Ring Activity
➢ Handled complex investigations and claims
➢ Bilingual Claims Handling
➢ EUO's, recorded statements, testimony in trial and administrative hearings.
- Telaclaims - Claims Manager - CAT Manager at
- Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster at Granada Insurance
- All Lines claims adjuster and SIU investigator at Infintiy Property and Casualty Insurance Company
- Supervisor of Medical Quality at Florida Department of Health Division of Medical Quality Assurance
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Business
- Associates Degree in Paralegal Sciences - Paralegal Studies
- - Management
- - Human Resource Management
Farm Bureau Financial Services
Business Center Claims Manager 2012- Present
• Supervised seven multiline adjusters, two auto adjusters and three claim specialists including all claim file content and resolution by providing direction and insight to reach claim settlement.
• Provided training and expertise to staff including developing individual training goals, holding claim meetings and working with staff in the field.
• Developed and implemented new protocol for claim operations including job creation, territory alignment and training in commercial, property and casualty lines.
• Managed catastrophic storm event responses including securing and aligning staff, coordinating claim distribution and handling and reporting financial data to the Executive Management team.
• Formulated initiatives for business center profit goals including reduction of loss ratios. Accomplishments:
• Improved Quality Assurance Audit results by 11% in the last 3 years.
• Reduced Defense Attorney fees in the Business Unit over 32% from 2013 through 2016.
• Exceeded leakage expectations by 33% with measured improvement over two years.
- Business Center Claims Manager at FBL FINANCIAL GROUP, INC
- Field Claims Representative at FBL FINANCIAL GROUP, INC
- Field Office Manager II at INFINITY INSURANCE COMPANY
- Multi-line Adjuster II at INFINITY INSURANCE COMPANY
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate of Supervisory Management CPCU 500/520/530/555/556/557
- - Senior Claims Law Specialist
- Bachelor of Arts - Anthropology