• Process health and dental claims
• Work with Microsoft and excel sheets
- Anthem, Claims Representative I at Claims Representative I
- at All About Life Rehabilitation, CNA
- counter/supervisor at Rocky Rococos
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in General Studies and Healthcare Management - General Studies and Healthcare Management
- Diploma - General
• Claims representative filing auto claims.
• Answering inbound call.
• Sending emails (outlook), skype messaging, and transfer call.
- Claims Representative at Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- PATIENT ACCOUNT SPECIALIST at PRELUDE BEHAVIORAL SERVICES
- RECEPTIONIST at PROGRESS INUDSTRIES
- SCHEDULING ASSOCIATE at EMC
8 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND CRIMINOLOGY - Criminal Justice
My position consist of Reception- meeting and greeting clients, answering and transferring calls, parking validation, Underwriting support consist of processing commercial endorsements, policies and data entry, claims representative consist of claim searches, receiving and sending out claim records. Over 15 hours of computer training in excel.
- Claims Representative at Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
- Mailroom Clerk at Excela Technologies
- Room Attendant/Housekeeping at Red Lion Hotels
- Sales assoicate at Walmart
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a claims representative, I assist members and providers with various claims inquiries. I must be professional in all communications with customers. I must follow adherence guidelines in a fast paced environment. I have maintained excellent audit results during my short time in my current position. This position has enabled me to use my medical insurance background to assist customers in interpretation of their health plan benefits. I have utilized my detailed nature, to assist me in providing accurate information orally, as well as, entering complete documentation in the member's files. This position has expanded my knowledge of Medicaid health plans.
- Claims Representative at Evolent Health
- Independent Licensed Insurance Agent at
- Claims Representative at Trilogi, Incorporated
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Business
The Claims Representative provides expertise and general claims support by reviewing, researching, investigating, and processing claims. Will authorize the appropriate payment and enter into our company databases.
- Claims Representative at UnitedHealthCare (UHC)
- Auditor/Complex Claims at Automated Benefits Services
- Claim Processor Lead at
- Claims Processor II at Pacific Life and Annuity-Group Benefits Division
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Two years of Claims Representative experience as a bilingual representative - Continuously exceeded in five out of six metrics; to include quality, customer experience, capturing and retaining GEICO'S auto repair express program, self-performance reports, and customer service surveys - Recognized as Employee of the Month for the months of March 2017 and February 2018 - Demonstrated excellent customer service by receiving compliment calls from policyholders 5 separate times - Provided efficient claim handling with a perfect score for my year to date in self-performance reports - Continuously demonstrated teamwork by assisting coworkers in completing overdue entries in between calls; completed over 80% of overdue entries - Multi-Tasked on a daily basis by assisting customers in translating and documenting conversation - Assisted team members in translating recorded interviews in a word document for use in arbitration Supervisor/Manager
- Claims Representative at GEICO
- at 927th Military Police Mission Support Group/US Air Force
- Campaign Manager at 927th Military Police Mission Support Group/US Air Force
- Assistant Manager at Finish Line
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Certification - Professional Bookkeeping
- High School Diploma
● Data entry, consultations, claims representative, call center representative, complete online disability applications for clients, review completed applications to identify any errors, monitor application statuses, constant communication with the U.S. Social Security Administration, training of new staff and position, maintain communication with clients via email/phone
- Claims Representative at Law Offices Of Dr. Bill LaTour
- Receptionist at Vital's Realty
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- - General
Medical Only Claims Representative Duties: Sets up and manages medical only files in accordance with corporate claim standards and Michigan Worker's Compensation law, requests and monitors medical treatment of designated claims in accordance with corporate claim standards, summarizes all correspondence and medical records in claim log notes, closes claim files when appropriate, and communicates timely with clients, claimants, and medical providers.
- Claims Representative at CCMSI
- Teacher/Caregiver at Kids Campus
- Summer HIM Intern at Henry Ford Health System
- Sales Associate/Cashier at Ferris State University Pro Shop
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management - Health Information Management
As a claims representative, I settle insurance claims by evaluating the facts of a customer situation surrounding the claim, I determine whether the loss is covered and what the compensation should be. Thorough investigations are needed to ensure that claims are not fraudulent. As part of my examination, I may contact the customers' doctors or employers for additional information if I discover that the filings are questionable.
- Claims Representative at Molina Healthcare
- Member Service Representative at Molina Healthcare
- Customer Service Representative at Guaranty Bank
- Retail Wireless Consultant at U.S Cellular
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
New York State No-Fault Department Assign Risk, TPA for AIU/AIG Melville, NY 2005-Present Title: Claims Representative * Provide customer service in a timely manner * Negotiate and review medical bills to be paid * Review daily caseloads and follow proper Regulation 68 procedures * Assisted the Law offices of Brian Rothenberg and attorneys with No-fault litigation settlements and preparations for trial
- Claims Representative at York Insurance Services Group, Inc
- Injury Management Specialist at MTA Metro North Railroad
- Senior Claims Representative at Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Claims Examiner/Customer Service Representative at GEICO Direct
14 years, 5 months at this Job