Claims Supervisor does claims on Damaged merchandise, process claims, donate to Gods Pantry and Humane Society, calls vendor to receive credit.
- Claims Supervisor at Walmart
21 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
San Diego, CA AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., a multinational insurance holding company headquartered in New York City, offers specialty property and casualty insurance products, including workers' compensation, commercial automobile, general liability and extended service and warranty coverage through its primary insurance subsidiaries. Claims Supervisor 2017-present Manage five direct reports. Review adjusters' claims at 70 day intervals for compliance with best practices, timely and accurate payments, adherence to special account instructions, reserving, and third party exposure. Assist with requests from insureds and brokers. Facilitate training in the areas of wage statement calculation/documentation and benefit notices.
- Claims Supervisor at AmTrust
- Restructured trainee program at AIG
- Director of Field Claims and Claims Manager, Workers' Compensation at AIG
- at AIG
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
Started as a cashier, moved up to accounting associate, was in that position for 11.5 years, that position was eliminated and took the claims supervisor position have been in that position since October 2018
- Claims supervisor at Walmart
- Shift Manager at McDonald’s
- Stay at Home Mom at
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - Academic
- High school or equivalent
2015 MMM Holding Claims Supervisor Responsible of the implementation of GHP (Government Health Plan). Supervise staff in the processing of new and adjustments claims with professional and institutional (hospitals), trainings, inventory control within 30 days, reports, specials audits and reconciliations. Audit reports for mass adjustment. 2013 - 2015 MMM Holding Claims Quality Supervisor Responsible for the supervision of Quality Review Specialists, and maintaining Claims Department staff informed of any new claims processing, updates, or changes. Gathers Quality accurate and incorrect sample results of claims. Review errors appealed by the claims adjusters and claims processors. Document the errors, if it is sustained or removed, and discuss with the supervisors. Gathers data regarding claims processing issues identified by auditors, so that written instructions are delivered to the claims staff personnel on any particular issue.
- Claims Supervisor at Medicare y Mucho Mas
- Claims Specialist at Humana
- Claims Specialist at Triple-S Salud
5 years, 5 months at this Job
I performed claims adjusting, investigating, training new Claims Supervisors, and managing field adjusters. In addition, I negotiated several settlements with claimants' attorneys. As Littleton Claims is also a small, family-owned company, I was responsible for bringing in new business through research marketing and maintaining a good rapport with our clients.
- Claims Supervisor at Littleton Claims Service, Inc.
- Pharmacy Technician at Doc's Drugs, Ltd.
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
Claims supervisors are responsible for managing their claims adjusters to ensure they are performing their duties to the supervisor's satisfaction.
- Claims Supervisor at United Healthcare
- Performance Manager at Straight Forward
- Stylist at David's Bridal
- General Manager (GM) at Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Business Management - Project management
- High School Diploma
• Supervised all merchandise returns, state policies, fire marshal walkthroughs, pricing integrity, proper hazardous placement from medication handling to chemical spills, and properly completed all claim documents.
• Scheduled appointments with vendors
• Meeting with vendors for new products, returns, and reordering merchandise.
• Documented and filed all biohazardous material documents and state policy paperwork for my branch location.
• Kept strong communication via phone and email with the Corporate home office, other branch locations, state departments, county departments, vendors, and store managers.
• Receiving vendor product and shipping vendor product returns.
• In charge of facility safety inspections, made sure all safety items were properly dated, supervised and corrected all safety issues with the County with zero
• Associate scheduling, hiring, promoting, annual performance, and evaluations.
• Seasonal department remodeling for maximum department sales.
• Daily inventory counts, price changes, and proper product labeling.
• Held weekly associate meetings encouraging moral, safety, cleanliness and customer service.
• Training employees, spokesman at job recruitments at State and County Social Service Departments.
• Community and Military fundraiser coordinator (Military Toys for Tots, Fire Department, and Police Department accounts).
• Customer Service, ordering merchandise and inventory
• Customer service
• Pulled all inventory from stock room and kept shelves full at all times.
• Kept department to Company standards, safe, and clean for associates and customers.
- CLAIMS SUPERVISOR at Walmart
11 years, 11 months at this Job
New England Motor Freight (NEMF), a large North Eastern Trucking Company, handles Less than Truckload shipments. The Cargo Claims Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the clerical staff as well as the adjudication of Loss and Damaged Cargo Claims and expected to manage multiple projects under deadline pressure. All while showing experience in customer relations with an expressed interested to new concepts.
• Adjudication of freight claims.
• Verbal and written communications with claimants and staff.
• Preparation of monthly/weekly reports to meet account requirements.
• Distribution of monthly/weekly internal and external reporting.
• Create and maintain OS&D (Over, Short & Damage) Manifest Entry for salvageable freight.
• Oversee data entry and file clerks as well as claims adjusters.
• Staff scheduling, attendance and reporting for payroll.
• Communicate with clients via their Claim Portals.
- Cargo Claims Supervisor at New England Motor Freight Inc
18 years, 2 months at this Job
Dental claims supervisor, process dental claims for over 30 groups. High volume of calls from dental offices and also members that are checking eligibility and status of claims. Resolve complex calls and claims. Work on daily work flow to ensure claims are being processed within a timely fashion. Run daily claims reports. Update the system when new groups come on (adding information to process claims) Work on special projects with President of the company.
- Dental Claims Supervisor at Sele-Dent
- Benefit Specialist Team Leader at Thesco Benefits/Alliant Insurance
- Claims Examiner Claims at Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Independent consultant supervising all lines insurance adjusters.
- Claims Supervisor at Churchill Claims Services
- Behavioral Health Technician at ACTS Agency for Community Treatment Services
- Senior Legal Assistant at Palma Law Group
- Senior mental health technnician at St. Joseph Hospital Mental Health Center
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Human Services
- - colege prep