Randolph, NJ September 2011- Present
Since joining the academy, have increased responsibilities and scope over 5 years.
• Took on responsibility of special needs children, providing independent care and teaching to ensure well-being.
• Classroom aide, assisting in day to day student education
• Substitute teacher - regularly called upon to cover classes from Kindergarten to 8th grade.
- Classroom aide at Hebrew Academy of Morris County
- Head of the Art Department at Island Lake Camp
- Sales Representative - NYC at Crown Textile
- Customer Service Representative at Merrill Lynch Life Insurance Group
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Fashion Merchandise
As a classroom aide of Special Education, I assist the certified teacher with the children. My duties include but are not limited to: working one on one with the children, helping each child meet their goals for their Individual Education Plans. I also assist the teacher with lesson planning and maintaining classroom organization. Certified ABA therapist and trained in RPM (Rapid Prompt Method), and CPI certification and I have also assisted administering the PARCC.
- Classroom Aide at Scotch Plains-Fanwood Board of Education
- ABA Therapist at Rapid Prompt Method
- Behavioral Therapist at Spectrum Consulting Inc
- Sales Associate/Key Holder at Newark International Airport
2 years, 8 months at this Job
In November of last year I started as a substitute teacher. When the new Teamwork school year began in August 2018 I was hired on as a classroom aide. Problem Solving Self Motivated
- Classroom Aide at Plains School District #1
- Childcare Aide at Nature Childcare Inc
- Customer service and cashier at Super 1 Foods
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school
Substitute teacher and classroom aide for Salem and Cumberland County school districts. Classroom Instructional Aide from Feb 2018-June 2018 at Norma School; floater teacher at Cumberland Regional High School Oct 2018-Present.
- Substitute Teacher/Classroom Aide at ESS
- Asst. Head of Visual Arts Dept. & Painting Instructor/Bunk Counselor at Appel Farm Arts Camp
- Office Assistant at Elmer Times Co
- Student Ambassador/Telecounselor at University of the Arts
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Illustration
Classroom aide during a month long summer school program at Butler Elementary School. Completed for 2 summers totaling 2 months in all. Ran instruction at math & reading centers, assisted the teacher in passing out papers, taking students in hallways, to recess, to lunch, etc. Created educational games to play with students.
- Classroom Aide at Butler Elementry School
1 year at this Job
- - Cosmetology
- - Special Education
- - Early Childhood Education
- NA - Early Childhood Education
Prosper High School - August 2017 - Present
• Behavior Transition Classroom aide for grades 9-12
• Assist and implement daily social skills that focus on expected vs. unexpected behaviors in variety of social situations students will encounter Prosper, Texas
• Implement de-escalation strategies and cool-down procedures if necessary
• Assist in the teaching of student's study skills that help promote organization, responsibility, and time management to help them progress academically and become more independent
• Knowledge and experience of working with students with Autism and behavioral challenges
- Behavior Transition Classroom aide for grades 9-12 at Behavior Transition Classroom (BTC) Para
- Assistant General Sales Manager at Anytime Fitness
- Cannon Crew-member at US Army
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- HS Diploma
Years of experienced based skills in the fundamentals of logistics and supply support. Strong ability to regulate quantity structured demand of products under strict guidelines and regulations. Ability to coordinate team efforts, and work individually as well, in order to accomplish large scale goals. Independent, and reliable. Meticulous in my work to achieve the highest standard of competency at any given task.
• Classroom Aide (2017-current)-Cantalician Center for Higher Learning ◦ Assisting students with special needs K-12 ◦ Common Core Standard adjustments ◦ Knowledge of IEP/504 ◦ Classroom Behavior Management ◦ CPR/First Aid certified 2019
- Classroom Aide at Cantalician Center for Higher Learning
- Personal Aide Caregiver at VA Medical Center
- Team leader for wait staff at Applebee's Restaurant
- Floor Supervisor at Gauchos Brazilian Steakhouse
2 years at this Job
- - Education
- - management and support for large operational forces
- - Current Speech-Language Pathology
I'm currently working as a classroom aide helping with adults getting back and forth to classes.
- Classroom Aide at CP Nassau
5 months at this Job
Responsibilities: To aide a student with a disability, to help the classroom teacher whenever she needed help.
- Classroom Aide at Mt. Pleasant Area School District
- Summer Camp Supervisor at Laurel Highlands YMCA
- Substitute Teacher at Source4Teachers
- Pre-School Teacher at Laurel Highlands YMCA
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Elementary Education
- High school diploma
• Was a long-term substitute teacher in the older (ages 14 - 20) autistic support classroom for the 2016/2017 school year, still serve as a substitute teach on an as needed basis at both the East Freedom and Altoona schools
• Creating and implementing weekly lesson plans
• Accompany students on community outings such as shopping trips, trips to the post office, field trips, etc.
• Helping to write student's IEPs, as well as working to implement them in the classroom
• As a classroom aide work one-on-one with students to refine both academic, social, and daily living skills. Also assist classroom teacher with running classroom, creating lesson plans, and collecting IEP/behavioral data on students.
- Substitute Teacher/Classroom Aide at Merakey Education Center - East Freedom
- Site Director at The Learning Lamp
- Group Supervisor at The Learning Lamp
- Building Substitute at Windber Area School District
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Social Studies