Responsibilities I am currently a classroom assistant. I work with a child in a wheel chair and assist her with her one to one needs.
- Classroom Assistant at School District of Philadelphia
- Burlington coat factory at Burlington
- Noon Time Aide at School district of phila
- Coordinator at PAEP
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Forensic psychology
- Graduate certificate in forensic psychology - Forensic psychology
- Bachelor's - Criminal justice in human services
My role as a classroom assistant is to help both the students and the teacher with the learning process. I have helped students learn how to read, helped with math as well as a variety of other subjects. I have helped with outside recess making sure that the kids are safe and using the equipment properly. I have also helped with lunch opening food packages, maintaining order in the lunch room, and helping clean.
- Classroom Assistant at Mentor Public Schools
- 2598 Mentor East, OH at Starbucks
- Customer Service Representative at City of Painesville
- City Carrier Assistant at United States Postal Service
1 year at this Job
Philadelphia, PA 01/2018- Present After School Instructor/ Classroom Assistant My role as an after-school program aide is to support the teacher's agenda, which requires listening closely to instructions and following them in accordance with school policies. I also help teachers with lesson and activity plans, such as taking small children on trips. I also help with backup plans -- like staying inside to play educational games -- in case of exceptionally low attendance, inclement weather or other events that might force a change in the primary curriculum.
- Classroom Assistant at The Netter Center for Community partnerships, University of Pennsylvania
- Secretary at A1 School Bus LLC
- Home Health Aide at Bayada Home Health Care
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
Tallmadge, OH 2001 - 2018 Connects individuals with disabilities to professional support services that help to empower individual's to contribute to their own success and to that of their community. Classroom Assistant Provided individualized care for those with developmental disabilities, ensuring they were safe, had a meaningful day and kept them engaged working on their care plan. Provided a day of meaningful activities for individuals who were unable to perform work tasks and individualized work tasks for those clients able to perform them. Worked with individuals with significant behavioral issues. Performed physical therapy and stretching exercises as needed. Provided many nursing tasks i.e.; passing medications, tube feedings, and providing creams. Made sure food preparation was accurate for each individual. Excelled at timely documentation for the individuals.
- Classroom Assistant at Summit County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Group Home Manager at Society for Handicapped Citizens
17 years at this Job
Assists teaching and non-teaching staff in schools ◦ Circulates through the classroom to assist students in the completion of assigned tasks ◦ Monitors student behavior in various non-classroom settings ◦ Assists students in problem solving and attempts to enhance interpersonal skills ◦ Assists teachers in the preparation of and during instructional activities, and addresses the tutorial needs of students as identified The School District of Philadelphia Classroom Assistant ◦ Providing support to children with mathematics, reading and writing on an individual, class or small group basis ◦ Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers in order to coordinate instructional efforts. ◦ Supervise students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, school yards, and gymnasiums, or on field trips. ◦ Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage. Philadelphia, PA 2015- Present
- Classroom Assistant at The School District
- Food Service Worker at LaSalle University Dining Hall
- Cashier/Customer Service at Wendy's Restaurant
- Dietary Aide at Genesis Healthcare
4 years at this Job
- Associates - Allied Health Science
- - Clinical Medical
In my current position with the Temple Emanu-El Early Childhood Center, my role is classroom assistant. On an average workday I will assist the teacher in various tasks, such as: playing with the children, changing diapers, helping the children eat during lunchtime and putting the children to sleep during naptime. I currently work for Temple Emanu- El full time and I earn $10.25 per hour.
- Classroom Assistant at Temple Emanu-El
- Teller and Customer Service Representative at Cornerstone Community Financial
- Sandwich Artist at Subway
4 months at this Job
- - education
Classroom assistant and accompanist for the choral program for grades 9-12 at Rockwood Summit High School. Assist the teacher and play piano accompaniment for the students as they learn their music and for concerts. Also assist with classroom duties, keeping inventory up-to-date, assisting with choir trip arrangements and all other duties to assist the classroom teacher with the students.
- Classroom Assistant/Accompanist at Rockwood Summit High School
- DIRECTOR, COMPLIANCE AND PRIVACY at Mercy Health System
- HOSPITAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER at Jefferson Regional Medical Center
- Executive Assistant and Compliance Officer at Jefferson Regional Medical Center
at this Job
- Bachelors - Healthcare Administration
- Associate of Applied Science
- High school - General Studies
● Works in an inclusion 1st grade classroom 5 hours a week as an assistant
● Leads morning reading groups for struggling children
● Teaches lessons to the class throughout the semester and provides assistance to any of the teacher's needs
- Maine-Endwell Classroom Assistant Internship at Sigma Delta Tau
- Secretary at Abercrombie Kids
- Brand Representative at Abercrombie Kids
- Public Relations Chair at Sigma Delta Tau
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Development - Human Development
- Regents Diploma
As a classroom aide I work along side the Teacher and the Teacher's assistant helping them to start the day with the children. My responsibilities as a classroom aide are to help guide the children when needed during the school day, deliver breakfast, lunch, & snack to the classroom, take out classroom garbage, and clean up classroom space as needed.
- Classroom Assistant at Head Start
- Kitchen Staff at Head Start
- Water Park Attendant at Splash Down Dakota Water Park
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - General Studies, Arts, Media Literacy, Graphic design, & Technology Literacy.
I was in charge of taking attendance, filing paper work and cleaning the classroom.
- Classroom Assistant at Hope Project
2 years, 11 months at this Job