As the ED clerical associate, my responsibilities include answering a multi-line phone system and redirecting calls, inventory and ordering office and pantry supplies, maintaining equipment, receiving and sending medical records, processing discharge papers, transporting patients, complete call-back reports, and assisting doctors, patients, nurses, and nurse manager as needed.
- Emergency Department Clerical Associate at UF Health North
- Teller at Regions Bank
- Customer Service Staff at Publix Supermarket
- Cashier at Publix Supermarket
3 years at this Job
- Associate of Arts
- High School Diploma
Responsibilities Hematology/Oncology Sept 1981- Jan 2006 registration, billing updating patient charts, answering phones calling insurance companies to get authorization for patients being admitted, making patient appointments, customer service,relaying messages to doctors/nurses in a timely and prompt manner, copier and ordering supplies. Oct. 2004 - Jan 2006 TJ MAXX - sales associate ER Jan 2006 - June 2013 (retired) Patient Management Clerical Associate, registration, triage, discharging patients, billing, answering multiple phones lines, calling insurance companies for verification an authorization, cash collections, front desk duties,customer service, copier and faxing. Accomplishments Contributed to expansion of policy change for registration Skills Used Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPointe etc.) Inter-personal skills. Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Patient Management Clerical Associate at Children’s Hospital of MI
31 years, 9 months at this Job
- None - Psychology
UCAs interact frequently with patients, physicians, staff, and visitors, excellent customer service skills. The team, consisting of the Patient Care Coordinator (PCC), the Patient Care Associate (PCA), and the Unit Clerical Associate (UCA), provides patient care and supportive services that are directed towards achievement of patient care outcomes, maximizing the patient involvement in his/her own plan of care, improving services levels, reducing the length of stay .The UCA is responsible for ensuring documents, such as Advanced Directives, consents, patient records from other health care facilities, and;/or continuity of care discharge paperwork, are scanned to the Electronic Medical Record (EMR). Providing a variety of clerical support services under the direction of the PCC, who is a registered nurse, and in collaboration with other members of the patient focused care team. Overall responsibilities include participation in patient experience activities, supporting regulatory compliance, actively engage in current Information Technology processes in the EMR, verification of forms for accuracy and completeness prior to scanning, and dissemination of faxed/phoned information to the clinicians/EMR.
- Unit Clerical Associate at Ohio State Medical Center East
- Sales representative/customer service representative at Safeauto car insurance
- Support Specialist - Case Management Department at Mount Carmel West Hospital
- Unit Coordinator at Nationwide Children's Hospital
1 year, 1 month at this Job
a member of the patient care team whose primary responsibilities are to perform clerical functions, serve as an role model for customer service, handle verbal, written, telephone and electronic communications at the central nursing station, maintain the paper copy of the patient medical record, order/control equipment, supplies and the environment of care, provide assistance as needed to professional staff in the use of the electronic medical record and perform other support duties within job scope. The Clerical Associate reports to the Nurse Manager in the unit/clinic and works effectively in conjunction with other members of the interdisciplinary team. The C.A. interacts appropriately with patients and families according to their age and developmental level. Read/Write/Math Skills
•AND- GED or High School Diploma In addition, completed a Medical Terminology course Skills: 1. Ability to type 25 cwpm or have 7000 key strokes per hour data entry skills. 2. Ability to write/read in English. 3. Demonstrate basic math skills. 4. Ability to maintain confidentiality. 5. Demonstrates computer proficiency Licensure/Certifications: Crisis Prevention Institute training Licensure/Certifications: CPR training. 5 years of general clerical experience in a customer service environment.
- Clerical Associate at UF Health
- Dock Associate at Fanatics Inc.
- Shipping Lead at Coach distribution warehouse
- Preload Package Handler at UPS
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Over 140 credits - Health administration/ hospitality
- Diploma - High School
Clerical Duties FACS Scheduling deliveries Cashier Filing Data Entry
- Clerical Associate at Ashley Furniture HomeStore
- Banquet Captain at The Waterfalls Catering & Special Events
- Administrative Assistant III at Johnny Janosik World of Furniture
- Collections Specialist at Philips & Cohen Associates
3 months at this Job
- Some college - CCMA
- High school or equivalent
Institute, Columbus, Ohio - Unit Clerical Associate, Ambulatory Surgical Unit
June 2017 - PRESENT
● Responsible for assisting doctors and nurses by ensuring proper pre-surgery care
● Utilized strong organizational and computer skills to ensure patients were managed properly in their surgical experience
● Exercised compassion for others and strong communication skills by consistently ensuring patient needs were met
- Unit Clerical Associate, Ambulatory Surgical Unit at OSU Wexner Medical Center
- Customer Service Specialist at Dick's Sporting Goods
- Host, Server, & Trainer at Chili's Bar and Grill
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Management
- - General Studies/Business
Clerical duties that include but are not limited to , intake of products, shipment orders & inventory data.
- Clerical Associate at Keystone Fireworks
- Lead Sales Associate at Dollar General
- Assistant Store Manager at VF Outlet Express
- Office Assistant at Jefferson Utilities
4 months at this Job
• A clerical assistant performs administrative tasks.
• Clerical assistants are very organized,
• Good IT and written skills
• Good telephone manner.
• Responsibilities include filing, dealing with correspondence, maintaining data using computer or manual systems, and other general office duties.
- Clerical Associate at Mcleod Pulmonary Critical Care
- Nursing Assistant/Unit Secretary at McLeod Regional Medical Center
- Companion/Homemaker at Comfort Keepers
- Warehouse Assistant at QVC of Florence
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Social Work
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
82-68 164th Street Jamaica NY, 11432 Tel. (718) 883 - 2034. Transport /Ambulance, Ambulette Coordinator, Clerical Associate -Responsible for moving patients via stretcher or wheelchair Throughout the hospital for exams or admission. It is also my duty to give unit support pertaining specimens or anything needed. -At QHC I also work in the out-patient transportation office, assisting the social services department, making arrangements to get patients to and from their clinic appointments as well as ambulance transfers to other facilities or for discharge. Other tasks include doing statistics, billing heavy phone answering and maintaining a patient database via Excel. -Patient Navigator/Information. 100 % Attendance, never call in sick. Available on a flexible schedule.
- Transport /Ambulance, Ambulette Coordinator, Clerical Associate at Queens Hospital Center
- Stock Engineer at P.C. Richard and Son
- A friendly and accommodating sales representative at P.C. Richard and Son
- Sales Associate at Men's Outlet
8 years, 10 months at this Job
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT DIABOLICAL TRUTH ENTERTAINMENT ◆ Performed all administrative duties, including marketing and promotion. Accounts receivable, accounts payable, deposits, scheduled, booked and confirmed all performances. Scheduled and organized all band rehearsals. Along with general clerical duties. RECEPTIONIST/CALENDAR CLERK PRINDLE, DECKER, & AMARO LLP ◆ Responsibilities included answering 10-line phone system, greeting clients, opening and distributing mail, performing data entry, and calendaring all court appearances for attorneys. Confirmed, calendared, and assigned all contract attorneys to daily depositions. Also, updated and printed daily and weekly trial calendars, along with various general clerical duties. RECEPTIONIST/OFFICE ASSISTANT/JR. SECRETARY VALENCIA & WILBERDING LLP ◆ Answered multi-line telephone system, greeted clients, opened, coded, and distributed mail, entered attorneys daily time slips, opened and entered into company database all new files, assigned files to attorneys. Assisted with all billing corrections, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and deposits. Took dictation, performed transcription, prepared form letters, and calendared appearances for attorneys, calendared medical appointments for plaintiffs, and performed various secretarial duties.
- Clerical Associate at Reno Dodge
at this Job