In HHC Lincoln Medical, as a clerical associate under supervision, with latitude for independent judgment, perform responsible clerical work in various administrative and operational areas by processing, recording, checking and maintaining records, files, and invoices using alphabetical and numerical procedures including data/control coding, furnish information and prepare reports requiring the selection of data from simple records and statistics, perform ordinary mathematical components, operate a telephone/extension directory, multi-line, switchboard phones. Check records for accuracy of information and for conformity with established policy and procedures, perform data entry. Compile and maintain central file of hospital and clinic patient medical records, compile medical care and census data for statistical reports, maintain indexes on patient disease, operation and other categories.
- Clerical Associate at Health and Hospital Corporation
- coach in relaxation and provide encouragement at DONA International Birth Doula
- Receptionist at Dermatology Office of Dr. Ellen Gendler
- Emergency Room Registrar at North Shore Long Island Jewish-Lenox Hill Hospital
4 years at this Job
- - Accounting
- - Public Administration Credits Acquired
- College Preparatory
• Provides support systems improving work flow productivity for the department ensuring the unit functions properly and efficiently.
• Prepare and forms all clerical duties associate with office and practice including answering phones, scheduling and confirming appoinments. Checking patients in and out.
• Interacts with management and administrators improving communication and establishing task facilitating efficient patient inflow and outflow.
• Organizing and maintaining paper and electronics files, providing information to callers.
• Ensures all necessary paper work is available to the medical staff guarantee that patient care is not negatively impacted.
• Maintain and update patient charts records as needed, pulling charts for the doctors and nurses and re-filing them when not in as well as scanning documents into EMR.
- Clerical Associate at North Shore University
- Direct Care Worker at United Cerebral Palsy of Nassau (UCPN)
- Lead Sales Associate at Armani Exchange
- Coach at
4 years at this Job
- Certificate in Paralegal - Paralegal
- Regents Diploma - Advance
- Associate - Communications
North 09/25/2017 - 12/30/2018
MedSurg - 5North 15255 Max Leggett Parkway
Jacksonville, Florida 32218
Position Title: Clerical Associate/Unit Clerk
• Greet patients, visitors and staff. Answer telephone calls and patient call lights promptly; offer assistance to the patients or call appropriate nurses and staff to assist patients.
• Send out group page to Nurses ad PCAs pagers/phones at the beginning of each shift. Ensure that each nurse and PCA has been issued with pager/phone for proper communication within the unit/hospital.
• Enter and update patient call system with staff and patient names accordingly.
• Chart Maintenance - Responsible for the preparation of chart for newly admitted patients complete with Face Sheet, Fall Prevention Consent Sheet and labels. Make sure that when filing, all documents are identified and placed behind the correct tabs. Thin charts as needed (place a note inside chart indicating that documents have been removed). See to it that all documents are labelled with the patient name and Medical Record Number.
• Responsible for the preparation of new admission packets for new patients.
• Complete transfers of new admission patients in EPIC and enter discharges promptly once patients leave the room.
• Troubleshoot, check copier, fax machine, label printer, add paper as needed. Print forms as needed from FormFast.
• Obtain supplies from supply station, order and stock nourishment room with snacks for patients.
• Place orders in EPIC for supplies and equipment as requested by nursing staff.
• Enter charges as needed for billing purposes.
• Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of work area and give shift report before leaving at the end of the shift.
• Perform other functions as needed such as: sign logs for laundry, trash pick-up and any supply deliveries; sit with patients and assist in feeding; unit rounding (pass water, ice or blanket as needed by patients); communicate patients concerns to the assigned nurse or charge nurse; validate census; pick-up blood or drop off specimens and other task assigned from time to time by the Charge Nurse or Unit Manager.
- Clerical Associate/Unit Clerk at UF Health Jacksonville
- Medical Records Assistant/Social Services Assistant at Windsor Post-Acute Care Center & Rehab
- Caregiver at Willow Creek Alzheimer's & Dementia Care Center
- Caregiver at St. Regis Retirement Center
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant Training Program
- Associate Degree in Office Administration - Certified Social Services Designee
⁃ Responsible for processing all summons related to the Red Light Camera Unit. ⁃ Follow all NYC DOT Employee procedures.
- Clerical Associate at NYC Dept Transportation, Clerical Assoc
- Office Administrator at Bread Depot
- Administrative Assistant at UEC Transportation
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business Managment and Administration
Institute, Columbus, Ohio - Unit Clerical Associate, Ambulatory Surgical Unit
June 2017 - PRESENT
● Responsible for assisting doctors and nurses by ensuring proper pre-surgery care
● Utilized strong organizational and computer skills to ensure patients were managed properly in their surgical experience
● Exercised compassion for others and strong communication skills by consistently ensuring patient needs were met
- Unit Clerical Associate, Ambulatory Surgical Unit at OSU Wexner Medical Center
- Customer Service Lead at Dick's Sporting Goods
- Host, Server, & Trainer at Chili's Bar and Grill
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - General
- - General Studies/Business
Provide exceptional customer service. Check patients in and out, schedule appointments, field phone calls. * Provide clerical assistance by filing, billing, scanning, medical records, collecting and posting payments to accounts. * Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- CLERICAL ASSOCIATE at McLeod Physician Associates
- FRAGRANCE MODEL at L'OREAL
- Surgical Dental Assistant at Dr. S. Edward Parker,Jr.DDS
- Surgical Dental Assistant at Dr.B.Webb Jones,Jr.DDS
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- DIPLOMA - DENTAL ASSISTING
- ASSOCIATE - MANAGEMENT
• Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress and concerns.
• Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
• Scheduled and accompanied clients to medical appointments.
• Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
• Check and look up patient insurance information.
- Clerical Associate at Carthage Memorial Clinic
- HR Assistant at Ziegler Industries Inc
- Office Assistant/Certified Medical Assistant at Fort Madison Community Hospital
- Certified Medical Assistant at Burlington Neurology & Sleep Clinic Plc
5 months at this Job
- Certified Medical Assistant
-Clerical duties: faxing, scanning, photocopying, filing, mailings -Answering phones -Microsoft Office -Data entry -Outlook
- Clerical Associate at Lloyd Staffing-Local 210 Unity Welfare Fund
- Cashier/Customer service at Beach Bum Tanning
- Volunteer at accompanied by fellow interns and District Attorney's
- Intern at Nassau County District Attorney's Office
1 year at this Job
- Master's - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor's - Criminal Justice
• Oversaw inventory by restocking supplies.
• Ensured timely ordering or requisition of depleted or low-level- stock.
• Maintained area in orderly manner.
• Sorted and distributed business correspondent to correct department or staff member.
• Helped less experienced staff complete daily assignments.
• Helped senior clerical staff complete daily workloads.
• Conducted research , compiled and looked up status reports.
• Took attendance.
• Kept supervisor informed of job progress and material requirements.
• Notified supervisor of faulty operations and defective materials.
- Clerical Associate at T.J. Maxx
- General Labor at L.B.I Eyewear
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for safely picking and fulfilling customer orders, packaging, and document preparation of shipment across all product lines following documented procedures for their branch location. Other responsibilities include receiving inbound freight, checking in product, stock put-away, operating manual or mechanical equipment to load and unload product and properly updating of inventory transactions in Company business system. Other computer systems is also utilized.
- Clerical Associate at Parker Hannifin
- DirecTV Customer Service Representative at SITEL
- Sales Representative at CellularOne
- Backroom Associate at Walmart Stores INC
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Engineering