336-286-6565 3200 Northline Ave Suite 130 Greensboro, NC 27408 Clerical Supervisor a. Manage Clerical staff b. Assist in locating ICD-10 codes c. Providing coding assistance of CPT codes and ICD 10 codes for office visits and procedures d. Code in office surgeries and surgeries performed at Women's Hospital e. Perform Daily Close f. Audit A/R reports monthly g. Implement Monthly schedules for all provides h. Back up for all positions in clerical department i. Interview and Hire new staff for Clerical department j. Perform Month End duties in the absence of the Practice Administer k. Talk with patients in regards to balances and insurance concerns l. Consult with patients when they have concerns about practice
- Clerical Supervisor at Piedmont Healthcare for Women
- Office Manager at Cornerstone Medical Center
- Billing Coordinator - (Client - Cornerstone Medical Center) at Physician Billing Solutions
- Account Representative - (Client - Cornerstone Medical Center) at MOSES CONE HEALTH SYSTEM
10 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Business
Administrative Assistant for Director and Assistant Director. Schedule interviews, run weekly reports, prepare purchase orders, answer telephone calls, other duties asked of me. Clerical Supervisor in our Community Based Offices.
- Administrative Assistant/Clerical Supervisor at Southeast Missouri Behavioral Health
- Legal Assistant at Daniels Law Office
- Legal Assistant at Woodward & Associates
- Legal Assistant at Drakesmith & Burke
10 months at this Job
20 South 69th Street, 4th Floor Upper Darby, PA 19082 05/2008 - Present ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hours per week: 40 Clerical Supervisor 1 Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Supervise clerical unit and the coordination of staff workloads. Distribute assignments and ensure all work is completed in a timely manner. Ensures fair distribution of on-going work, and special projects. Ensures accuracy by proofreading all typed material. Evaluates work performance by observation and regular meetings as appropriate. Monitors the quality of customer service provided by staff when interacting with clients. Proficient in the use of all office equipment, including scanning equipment and retrieval system. Verify office equipment is operating correctly. Schedule repairs for any equipment not operating to ensure staff are able to complete their daily assignments in a timely manner. Received and reviewed resumes for vacant clerical positions. Interviewed applicants who were eligible for vacant clerical positions. Provided agency staff development coordinator with selected candidate to make a job offer. Trained all clerical unit employees on county and office policies, procedures, and equipment. Provide employee orientation for newly hired clerical staff. Ensures adequate coverage for all clerical functions during the absence of any clerical employee. Conduct inventory to ensure printer and copy centers have adequate supplies. Assess need for office supplies, orders appropriate approved supplies and maintains an adequate supply for distribution as needed. Supervisor: Charlene Smith-Pettey 610-713-2400
- Clerical Supervisor 1 at Delaware County Office of Intellectual Disabilities
- Clerk Typist 2 at Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
- Clerk II at Department of Public Welfare
- Customer Service Representative at Philadelphia Suburban Water Company
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school
• Interviews, selects, and supervises 45 practice personnel including clerical, clinical, radiology, and lab teammates due to clinical supervisor position vacancy > 6months.
• Coaches and counsels teammates, and completes yearly performance appraisals.
• Manages staff scheduling, assignments, payroll in Kronos, and PTO requests.
• Orders supplies and medications for the department.
• Round on patients, teammates, and physicians frequently to identify needs and concerns.
• Service recovery with patients.
• Maintains and updates Safety Manual, SDS Manual, and temp logs.
• MDI/Lean Huddle leader, and followed LEAN initiative to 5S (establish par levels and official location of supplies) in clinical area, supply closet, med room.
• Collaborates with leadership team to run monthly MD meetings including our practice's 9 physicians.
• Plan and deliver monthly clerical and clinical meetings.
• Management of patient flow through continuous assessment of volume/acuity needs, utilizing resources available to assist in provision of appropriate staffing resources.
• Review quality reports and implement initiatives with staff to improve percentages.
• Calculate daily visit count
• Work referral reports from Data Warehouse to follow up with patients for quality metrics such as mammograms, colonoscopies, and pap smears.
• Also spent time in Phlebotomy and Patient Care Coordinator roles during tenure at CHS.
- Clerical Supervisor at Carolinas Healthcare System
12 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Certified Nursing Assistant
- Bachelor of Science - Human Services Counseling
Collier County Division housing the prosecutors, investigators, and support staff of the criminal courts serving Southwest Florida.
Misdemeanor/Juvenile Clerical Supervisor
Manage six Trial Secretaries and oversee the Juvenile, Intake, Diversion, and Domestic Violence Departments. Problem solve and ensure the efficient and effective operation of the department.
• Create Juvenile and Intake Procedure Manuals to document processes and facilitate cross-training
• Prepare training sessions to teach new processes and review current processes
• Attend Clerical Consistency Process Initiatives, Clerical Supervisors, and Safety Committee meetings. Collect data, provide reports and offer solutions
• Granted security clearance to access National Crime Information Center (NCIC) and Driver and Vehicle Information Database (DAVID); providing criminal background data and ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
• Review, audit, and approve timesheets for direct reports
• Prepare mail run and switchboard coverage schedules
• Inventory office supplies and order as needed. Report copier/printer readings
• Manage Worthless Check and conflict cases
• Create cases based on specific type; Capias, Duces Tecum, Misdemeanor bump-up, and Domestic Relations
• Review E-Service mail; upload documents and notify assigned attorney and secretary
• Manage Snack, Casual Friday, Fundraising monies, and purchase snacks as needed
• Spearhead staff activities; Holiday Luncheon, Bosses' Day, Potlucks Trial Secretary/Trial Assistant Provide administrative support to Felony and Misdemeanor Assistant State Attorneys
• Prepare Disclosures and send Discovery. Monitor cases to ensure all evidence is disclosed
• Manage Depositions; coordinate schedules with attorneys and witnesses; prepare Notice of Depositions and issue subpoenas
• Assist witnesses in navigating the court process; answer questions, arrange travel, and reimbursement process
• Manage multiple calendars; enter court events, trial preparation meetings, depositions, and travel
• Generate dockets for all court events; Trials, Arraignments, Pre-Trial Conferences, Hearings, and Motions
• Issue subpoenas for each specific type of court event well in advance of the appearance date
• Ensure accuracy of cases by entering event dates, uploading documents, and audio/video evidence
• Attend court and provide witness availability for upcoming Trials
• Follow-up on important Motions; check availability, coordinate court dates, issue subpoenas, calendaring
• Monitor Judges' calendars and ensure Assistant State Attorneys are notified of new court events
• Manage multi-line system, answer/direct calls, public inquires and assist walk-ins at Front Desk Reception
- Misdemeanor/Juvenile Clerical Supervisor at TWENTIETH JUDICIAL COURT
- Administrative Assistant to the Director of Mental Health Services at CORIZON
- OPS Clerk at TWENTIETH JUDICIAL COURT
- Executive Assistant to Vice President at Trico Products
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- Certifications - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High school - Business
As Clerical Supervisor of Radiology I am responsible for 15 employees as well as every Outpatient that comes for services to NYP/HVH. I ensure a smooth work flow and protect the patients in every way I can. This job involves a multitude of tasks, so it is necessary that I be proficient in multitasking as well as working under pressure.
- Radiology Clerical Supervisor at NewYork Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital
- Head Cook at Black Cat Cafe
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Hudson Valley Hospital Center
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Visual Arts
* Clerical Supervisor of 12 staff members 7 satellite locations * Monitoring staff, work- que's, referrals, registration errors, patient satisfaction * Conduct monthly meetings, attend leadership meetings * Training of new employees and retraining existing employees * Assist in clinics when staff is out at all locations * Monthly Employee Encounters to discuss job performance & address any issues
- Lead MOS (Clerical Supervisor) at DCH
- Front Desk Receptionist at Front Desk Receptionist / PLC
- Administrator at Taurus (FPC)
- Communication Coordinator at CMC
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Responsible for a team of 4 clerical staff members. I coordinate administrative support to 32 Agents, 5 Supervisors and 1 District Director. I provide coverage for each clerical staff member on their lunch, and in their absence, which includes coverage for a busy reception desk and the office phone lines.
- CLERICAL SUPERVISOR at Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole
- CLERK TYPIST/RECEPTIONIST at PENNSYLVANIA BOARD
- I also served as secretary to the District Director at PENNSYLVANIA BOARD
13 years, 1 month at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - LIBERAL ARTS
1. Supervision of clerical employees at the Macomb/Oakland Psoriasis Center (a specialized treatment clinic for psoriasis patients). Checking patients in and out. Various weekly and monthly reports. Other related duties. 2. Entering and tracking patient charges. 3. Traveling to satellite offices. 4. Collecting and applying payments to patient accounts.
- Clerical Supervisor, senior bookkeeper at Drs Iacobelli and Digregorio
- Team Leader at IRG INC
- Customer Service Specialist at National Bank of Detroit
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college - general
- High school - general
* Provided keen oversight to a team of 18 administrative and clerical associates in the Honolulu branch office. * Fulfilled various office coordinator and human resources duties including recruiting, hiring, coaching, and mentoring all clerical staff. * Conceptualized and established individual goals associated with core metrics while, facilitating annual performance reviews. * Took charge of generating departmental action plans; as well as purchasing, maintaining, and changing office equipment, as necessary. * Served as main contact of enterprise rent-a-car, while enforcing goals to effectively decrease claims costs. Career Highlight: ✓ Played a pivotal role in streamlining staffing by introducing and implementing cross-training programs. ✓ Exemplified expertise in earning a Quality Award in 2013.
- Administrative/Clerical Supervisor at Government Employees Insurance Company
16 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Management