Client Account Manager for JP Morgan Chase Correspondent Division. The Correspondent Division of JP
Morgan Chase covers high volume financial institutions around the country.
• Effectively manage client accounts with exceptional customer service
• Lead monthly business reviews to align client goals with Chase
• Obtain required documents to ensure salability and quality
• Constant client support to attract business production and profit
- Client Account Manager CAM at JP Morgan Chase
- Sales Account Manager at North American Spirits & Wine
- Regional Account Manager at Towne's Correspondent Division
- Sr. Account Manager at Capital One/Greenpoint Funding
6 years, 8 months at this Job
The Client Account Manager, Call Center accomplishes project objectives by planning, evaluating and improving project specific activities. The Client Account Manager has responsibility for the day
to day relationship with the assigned client(s), and in order to be successful, must collaborate
effectively with internal resources/ departments. The Client Account Manager must ensure that
agreed client objectives are met or exceeded in a manner that is fiscally responsible for both the client and Ashfield.
• Lead all aspects of program implementation, maintenance and/or expansion; probe, clarify and determine clients' needs to develop effective solutions
• Communicate with and Issue status updates to the client regularly throughout the implementation process and during the life of the program.
• Schedule and facilitate status calls with appropriate to the needs of the program.
• Ensure that all client needs are met with a high degree of quality
• Create/maintain reports and analysis/insight as dictated by the needs of program/client.
- Client Account Manager at Ashfield Healthcare, LLC
- Senior Supervisor, Government Programs at Corporate Call Center, LLC
- Sales Manager, AARP Call Center at THE HARTFORD
12 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Ashfield Project Management Training
• Wholesale Account Manager
• Account Sales
• Accounts Payable
• Client Relations
- Client Account Manager at Town Vapor
- Client Account Manager at Waste Equipment Rentals & Sales
- Electrical Account Manager at TradeSTAR
- Assistant Manager at Salado Creek Winery
7 months at this Job
- AA - Business Management/Marketing
*Client Account Manager *Project Manager/Service Delivery * Customer Service *Telecom Billing/Collections Telecommunications professional with 20 years of diversified and progressive customer support.
Project Managed voice and data products for 12 years. Excellent interpersonal capabilities and successful team player. Strong organizational and motivated performer in a fast paced environment. Dedicated team member who consistently resolves situations. Mettel Communication, New York, NY March 2018 to April 2019
Account Manager/Project Manager
• Managed my dedicated 25 accounts in a post-sales environment. Account Base: Hermes of Paris, Monro Mufflers, Eileen Fisher, Wendy's and etc..
• Provided tracker updates to customers on weekly calls for milestones, risks and timelines for projects. Scheduled and coordinated all aspects of an order such as Activation, Site Survey's, Installation, dispatch technicians to sights. Always being the Single point of Contact.
• Opened trouble tickets, provided resolution on tickets, escalated internally and gave customers troubleshooting recommendation for repairs on 24 hour queue.
• Responded promptly to customer escalation, handle and resolve customer complaints. Manage and create disputes for billing and/or financial concerns to resolution.
• Place orders for POTs lines, DIDs, DSL lines, equipment, MACD orders, Broadband Internet etc.Triggered changes on features for customers such as Call Forward on Hosted PBX lines directly in Bruin provisioning system. GTT Communication, New York, NY
- Client Account Manager *Project Manager at Service Delivery
- Client Account Manager at Deutsche Bank
- Project Manager II at British Telecom Americas
- Delivery Manager at British Telecom Americas
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Promoted to Account Manager, responsible for 25 accounts within the United States
• Managed Oregon Vapor's client relationships including, delivering a positive customer service experience, gained an understanding the need of each customer, resolved any issues in a timely manner.
- Client Account Manager at Oregon Vapor
- at Oregon Vapor
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Coordinate deployment of troops, ensure they arrive safely to their destinations and back home
• Assist in preparing, monitoring, coordinating, and consolidating logistics annexes for operational plans, programming plans, and general support, contingency, and exercise plans
• Manage Installation Unit Deployment Manager program
• Prepare and monitor deployment, redeployment/reception planning activities
• Assist with inputting, extracting, and interpreting data from automated information systems and coordinate deployment tasks CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER DESPIR LOGISTICS | LOMBARD, IL | 12.18 - PRESENT
• Maintain and grow customer relationships while increasing overall revenue
• Exceed customer expectations by providing solutions to abnormal requests
• Act as a direct liaison between the client, carrier, shipper, and receiver
• Manage the movement of the client's goods, ensuring they are picked up and delivered on time to the client's satisfaction
- CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER at U.S. AIR FORCE/AIR NATIONAL GUARD
- 2G051 LOGISTICS PLANNER at U.S. AIR FORCE/AIR NATIONAL GUARD
6 months at this Job
- B.F.A. - Journalism
At Full Creative, I’ve worked as a Customer Experience Associate (CEA) as well as a Client Account Manager (CAM). As a CEA, I answered incoming calls for our clients, assuring an accurate and precise message was collected. As a CAM, I worked directly with our clients to set up accounts, make changes to scripting or business information, handles billing questions and ensured the best relationship between our company and theirs.
At Full Creative, I’ve worked as a Customer Experience Associate (CEA) as well as a Client Account Manager (CAM).
As a CEA, I answered incoming calls for our clients, assuring an accurate and precise message was collected.
As a CAM, I worked directly with our clients to set up accounts, make changes to scripting or business information, handles billing questions and ensured the best relationship between our company and theirs.
- Client Account Manager / Customer Experience Associate at Full Creative
- Recovery Team Member at Rusk State Hospital
- Switchboard Operator/Receptionist at Rusk State Hospital
- Secretary/Receptionist at East Texas Sales & Service
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Manage $15M annual client account receivable. Manage department budget. Staff and train qualified applicants to bill, collect, make adjustments to 8,500 + client accounts annually. Manage software for 10 counties, 13 offices Electronic Health Record (EHR). Assess current client engagement to determine the need for new insurance contracts. Partner with other directors, program managers to foster employee engagement and mobilize talent. - Leadership team: Contributor to agency leadership development. Strategic planning, supporting agency growth. - Electronic Health Record: Administrator for agency EHR software. Responsible for management of CPT and ICD code updates. Oversee and chair committee for agency reimbursement rates. Maintain a working relationship with IT department and HER. Provide agency training to clinical and administrative staff quarterly and as requested. - Agency Software Management: Spearheaded and contracted new revenue management system, provided and installed hardware. Trained all staff and supervisors to use new software. Provide administrative overview and management to agency software outside of EHR. - Corporate Compliance: Committee Member, accessing agency compliance and standards. Determine and made recommendations to Program Directors regarding workflow, training and leadership development. - Billing Manager: Provide professional oversight to Billing Lead position. Review collection reports to evaluate effectiveness of current collection procedures. Recommend policy changes as necessary. Monitor performance of staff under the supervision of Billing Lead. Collaborate with clinical directors to ensure procedures are in place to maximize billing opportunities and revenue. Serve on Agency and State committees to ensure agency growth. Interact and maintain working knowledge with 800+ insurance companies and their benefits/reimbursement rates. Maintain Employee Assistance Program contracts and reporting. - Credentialing: Creating access for incoming clinical staff to contract with Commercial Insurance entities. Evaluate documentation regarding providers education, work history, malpractice history and licensure type. Communicate provider eligibility to offices for client assignment base on insurance type. - Mandated Reporting: Submit monthly mandated reports to Kansas Department of Aging and Disability services (KDADS) in order for the agency to receive their quarterly revenue distributions. Setting up, maintaining and instructing clinical staff on how to complete Automated Information Management System (AIMS) data elements.
- Client Account Manager at PAWNEE MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES, Inc
- Billing Representative at DENVER INTEGRATED IMAGING, LLC
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Senior Professional
Account Manager for largest Patient Engagement client ($20mil+ annually). Cultivate relationships with client executives, building credibility and trust. Present and communicate in professional manner. Understanding client's strategic priorities and goals, developing client-specific engagement strategy and delivery plan. Collaborate with executive leadership, physician leaders and business owners to align product/projects with client goals. Manage strategic and tactical sales plans, delivering solutions that met the client's business goals. Monitor ROI and strategic goals. Function as Program Director, in addition to Acct Manager, by leading Project Managers and project team. Keeping projects on time, on budget, and manage resolution of escalated issues. Mentor project management and support staff assigned to client. Looking for new sales/ additional sales opportunities.
- Principal Client Account Manager at Allscripts (Patient Engagement Division)
- CEO, VP Consulting at Ion IT Group, Inc
- Vice President Information Systems at Community Health Systems
- Director of Implementation at Healthcare Management Systems (HMS), now Medhost
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Marketing
Atlanta July 2018 -April 2019
A RPO firm and HRO Today Baker's Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings RPO Providers 2018 Winner
Senior Recruiter and Client Account Manager
• Responsible for the full lifecycle of the recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding: sourcing, interviewing, evaluating candidates in a timely manner
• Oversaw the selection process through the identification and assessment of qualified candidates
• Conducted phone interviews, initial phone screens
• Built and maintained a large network of candidates
• Drove the offer process by negotiating and closing candidates on offers
• Utilized LinkedIn, Dice, Indeed, Obstructions, referral network, and multiple other avenues for finding candidates
• Maintained ICIMS for internal ATS
• Posted positions to various job boards Client Management:
• Responsible for account and client management. Managed 4-5 client accounts while actively recruiting, ensuring client satisfaction and requisitions were filled quickly and accurately
• Tracked, compiled and communicated recruiting metrics while utilizing results for analysis and reported findings to company President, Director and COO
• Worked with hiring managers and client teams to ensure job requirements and expectations were clearly understood and candidates were assessed against appropriate criteria
• Maintained recruiting campaigns to ensure the recruiting activities aligned with Hire Velocity's and the clients' strategic objectives
• Managed 200+ jobs for multiple strategic clients across the Northeast to Southeast
• Managed weekly client relationship calls and handle client requests
• Placed an average of 30 candidates into direct hire positions per month per client
• Provided and created metric reports on a daily to weekly basis for clients, thus providing: ◦ Active candidates, hires, open positions, rejected/no longer in process, date of feedback, date of interview through excel spreadsheets and graphs Direct Management:
• Responsible for the management and direction of 7-10 direct reports (Recruiters/Sourcers) who were responsible for the sourcing and placement of direct hire positions for: Management, IT, accounting/ finance, logistics/transportation, executive placement, clerical/administrative and office management positions
• Identified and communicated improvement opportunities and strategies relating to the recruitment and sourcing processes
• Developed and implemented and ongoing process for improvement plans for employees: ◦ i.e. Set bonus plans for employees ◦ Setting candidate submission quotas for employees ◦ Establishing documentation guidelines for employees in ATS ◦ Creating submittal forms and submittal guidelines for employees
• Managed multiple Applicant Tracking Systems for clients and internal
- Senior Recruiter and Client Account Manager at Hire Velocity
- Executive Recruiter/Finance & Accounting Direct Hire at Roth Staffing/Ledgent Search Group
- Executive Recruiter/Finance & Accounting Direct Hire at The Intersect Group
- Small Business Consultant at Paychex
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts degree - Secondary Education and Social Studies