- Alexandria, VA 2015-Present
➢ Provide technical and general client support to users of our eHealth web portal for several physician health drug and rehab monitoring programs throughout the United States.
➢ Promoted to Client Account Manager six months from hire and managed 9 programs.
➢ Solve a minimum of 25 participant issues via phone and online messaging per day.
➢ Work closely with case managers to resolve participant issues and web portal issues.
➢ Report client special requests to team lead.
➢ Take ownership of client issues effectively while increasing call productivity to 96%.
➢ Communicate with developers and customer support teams to investigate and verify bugs within the eHealth portal.
➢ Escalate customer and client issues via the ticketing system Azure DevOps.
➢ Process debit/credit card transactions for participants drug testing, collection, and program fees.
➢ Investigate and solve participant monthly lab accounting and billing issues.
➢ Refund or charge participants for transactions due to lab errors.
➢ Communicate with drug and alcohol testing collection sites and testing laboratories including Labcorp, Quest Diagnostics, USDTL, Drugscan, and Witham Labs regarding test results, collection errors, billing and accounting issues.
➢ Order office supplies and re-stock 4,000+ chain of custody forms monthly.
➢ Fulfill minimum 30+ chain of custody form order requests per day.
➢ Package 30+ chain of custody form orders and stamp for USPS shipping daily.
➢ Receive all incoming mail and ship most outgoing mail.
➢ Open, sort, organize, and ship all company mail to the Affinity headquarters office weekly.
- Client Account Manager at Client Support/Helpdesk, AFFINITY eSOLUTIONS INC
- Front Desk Supervisor at SPORT AND HEALTH CLUB
- Production Assistant at BET NETWORKS
- Help Desk Internship, YU at THE CARLYLE GROUP
4 years at this Job
- Associates Degree in Graphic Design - Graphic Design
Work Experience Levittown, PA 19057 CyberGrants, formerly The JK Group May 2004 - Present (732) 546-4861 Client Account Manager: [email protected] I handle the overall responsibility for managing several customer relationships and their employee engagement programs, including but not limited to: matching gifts, volunteerism, grants and giving campaigns.
- Client Account Manager at Iris Road
14 years, 8 months at this Job
- - math and science
Client Account Manager responsible for facilitating and managing client accounts for the Phoenix office & Tucson office. Report directly to C.F.O. regarding collection status of clients. Serve as a liaison between attorneys/secretaries and the Accounting Department. Responsible for contacting attorneys & clients to negotiate past due accounts. Assisted attorneys & clients with any questions or issues that needed to be addressed regarding clients account. Maintain relationships with clients to keep them satisfied. Perform account reconciliations. Produced a variety of financial reports including reports for the company payroll, the general ledger for all Trust & Retainer accounts & client accounts. Reported monthly to the Client Review Committee.
- Client Account Manager at Snell & Wilmer, L.L.P
- General Manager at NurseBidOnline
- Payroll Coordinator/AP & AR Specialist at Critical Nursing Solutions, Inc
11 years, 1 month at this Job
• Successfully increased patient volume by 72% and monthly clinic revenue by 124% by implementing improved marketing tactics of analyzing which companies best compliment HerKare, facilitating meetings with them, hosting “Lunch and Learns” with companies for collaboration purposes, attending medical health fairs and routinely speaking at Chamber of Commerce events
• Manage the accounts of 500+ patients, assuring that payment and insurance information remains up to date
• Train all Houston area Client Account Managers on daily responsibilities, marketing techniques, company
• and insurance policies
• Developed training initiatives and personalized training guides to get new employees up to speed quicker
• Manage facility inventory and coordinate inventory shipments
• Oversee and analyze daily clinic cash flow and bank deposits
- HerKare Physicians Group at Client Account Manager
- Student Brand Manager at Squeezit
- Technical Support Operator at FBI Support Center
- Crime Analyst Intern at Law Enforcement Enterprise Portal
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
TD AMERITRADE Private Client Account Manager Assist our top clients in realizing and meeting their financial goals. Seek opportunities to build relationships and grow existing business while providing solutions to client needs. Take ownership of challenging issues affecting our top clientele. Strive to improve client relationships and advocacy through problem solving/LEAN. Able to identify process failures and find solutions to solve them. Utilize industry training and knowledge to ensure excellent client experiences. Mentor new hires and peers in an effort to deliver consistent client interactions and understanding of our departmental goals. Fill in for management while out of office. Created a Walk @ Work program to promote a fun and active work environment. BANK OF AMERICA Mortgage/HELOC Specialist Assisted clients and coworkers with questions on Mortgage and Home Equity Lines of Credit products. Helped clients understand and stay on top of their home ownership responsibilities. FIDELITY INVESTMENTS Financial Services Professional Worked in trading group dedicated to IPO, margin and day trading clients. Utilized knowledge of market and trading platforms to establish credibility to ask for additional business opportunities after delivering on client's needs first. Gained experience discussing client's financial goals while accomplishing their requests in a timely fashion. WELLS FARGO Lead Teller Operations Specialist Supervised teller operations Insured compliance with banking industry regulations through regular workplace audits. Served our clientele with professionalism and ease.
- Private Client Account Manager at TD Ameritrade
5 years at this Job
- BACHELOR - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
I started working at Protos Security as a Disparcher Specialist in June of 2017. I received a Promotion to a Junior Account Manager in December of 2017. In June of 2018, I received another promotion to a Client Account Manager, and this is my currrent position title. As a Client Account Manager, I am in charge of Managing 32 Clients. This includes providing timely, responsive customer service to our internal and external clients with integrity, simplicity and a passion for excellence while meeting or exceeding the Client’s expectations.
- Client Account Manager at Protos Security
- Lifeguard, food prep- Primary lifeguard at Limestone Park Ministries
- Student Employee at Virginia Military Institute Quarter Master/Military Store
- Food prep, cash register at Bellicino's
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Biology
- Advanced Diploma
• Key client account manager for the North American Division of a global Life Sciences Company
• Partner with the client to understand business needs, project goals and objectives. Build consultative relationship with the client and outside creative agencies
• Serve as the main point of contact for three business segments. Manage expectations and resolve issues escalated by the client
• Develop and implement project schedules and coordinate creative and production resources ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
• Write creative briefs for client projects and meet with internal HH Global teams for project kickoffs. Review all jobs prior to routing to the client to ensure brand and quality standards are met
• Coordinate with the Global team to implement new branding for the client print collateral catalog. Facilitate the development of new branding templates and guidelines with the HH Global creative team
• Monitor overall financial performance of projects against budget and annual project scope and assist the client with budgeting process. Analyze spend and create action plans to recover revenue or cut expenses
• Utilize appropriate tools and technology to execute timely delivery of projects. Troubleshoot any technological workflow issues and mange internal asset management systems
• Participate in planning and execution for regional tradeshows - including development of exhibit kits, promotional items, printed collateral, and overall strategy and timelines
- Client Account Manager at North American Division
- Global Creative Operations Manager at Estee Lauder Companies
- Senior Product Marketing Coordinator at American Eagle Outfitters
- Visual Merchandising Operations Manager at
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
• Primary point of contact for assigned institutional pooled and segregated clients and their consultants including Sovereign Wealth Funds, Corporate and Public pension funds based in Europe, Middle East, Canada, US, UK and Japan for Client Service related issues.
• Create and maintain client account plans, business at risk or other management reports as they relate to the assigned client list, in particular, focusing on strategic client relationships.
• Coordinating enhancements and changes to Investm ent Management Agreements and Schedules within the business at the direction of Client instructions.
• Communicating firmwide changes to clients in order to comply with regulations such as MIFID, GDPR, transition of Middle Office from 3rd party provider to completely in-house and addressing any issues or concerns promptly.
• Key client account manager providing service to a book of institutional clients (including two strategic client accounts with portfolio AUM of circa USD 4bn and USD 450mn).
• Ensuring client reporting and deliverables requirements are met including: deadline management, review and sign off of customized segregated client reports, quality control and coordination of enhancements and changes to improve standardization of reports.
• Conducted client review meetings, helped with product development initiatives, produced client presentations/pitch book, discussed current investment issues/themes with clients, seeking opportunities to cross-sell, ensuring the quality of quarterly client investment reports.
• Overseeing compliance monitoring and breach reporting to assigned clients in line with IMA or specific client led requests in collaboration with the Surveillance Team and the Sentinel Flagging System.
• Overseeing client take on process to ensure successful and controlled project management of new segregated account business for Institutional, Sub-advised, and Insurance clients is achieved, working with clients and internal stakeholders to achieve resolution of any issues.
• Maintaining excellent internal working relationships within the business including Compliance, Legal and Risk to ensure observation of internal controls, management of risk and compliance with regulatory standards.
- Institutional Client Account Manager at Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Institutional Client Service Manager at M&G Real Estate
- Associate, Business Development Services at Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Associate at AllianceBernstein Global Wealth Management
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BA Honors - English
- A-Level - grade B
Executive office professional currently looking to return to the full-time workforce in a Client Account Manager role. After relocating to Raleigh, NC, I had to rehabilitate and fully recover from an unforeseen personal medical issue.
- Client Account Manager at
- Remarketing Account Manager at Lease Plan USA, Inc
- Remarketing Account Manager at Discover Staffing
- Lead, Local, and National Analyst at Ryder System, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Robert Half SkillPort - Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bachelor's - Theatre Arts
• Create weekly status reports on various projects being tracked by the client
• Provide services for the client in retail execution, project management and customer relationships
• Implement and maintain the Qtrax software program to manage sales representative's effectiveness
• Monitor and track projects to determine effectiveness and layout future strategies
- CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER at ROKU ACCOUNT
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Search Engine Optimization
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Business Communication