TD AMERITRADE Private Client Account Manager Assist our top clients in realizing and meeting their financial goals. Seek opportunities to build relationships and grow existing business while providing solutions to client needs. Take ownership of challenging issues affecting our top clientele. Strive to improve client relationships and advocacy through problem solving/LEAN. Able to identify process failures and find solutions to solve them. Utilize industry training and knowledge to ensure excellent client experiences. Mentor new hires and peers in an effort to deliver consistent client interactions and understanding of our departmental goals. Fill in for management while out of office. Created a Walk @ Work program to promote a fun and active work environment. BANK OF AMERICA Mortgage/HELOC Specialist Assisted clients and coworkers with questions on Mortgage and Home Equity Lines of Credit products. Helped clients understand and stay on top of their home ownership responsibilities. FIDELITY INVESTMENTS Financial Services Professional Worked in trading group dedicated to IPO, margin and day trading clients. Utilized knowledge of market and trading platforms to establish credibility to ask for additional business opportunities after delivering on client's needs first. Gained experience discussing client's financial goals while accomplishing their requests in a timely fashion. WELLS FARGO Lead Teller Operations Specialist Supervised teller operations Insured compliance with banking industry regulations through regular workplace audits. Served our clientele with professionalism and ease.
- Private Client Account Manager at TD Ameritrade
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- BACHELOR - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Lead team of eight people to provide turnkey solutions to nearly 100 wine and spirits producers importing into the US and exporting from the US into Duty Free channels. Scope of services includes importing, distribution, logistics, pricing, back office operations, client education, and anything else needed to maximize client success upon entry into US marketplace. Also, advise clients on the myriad of complex, ever-changing laws affecting their businesses. Ensure quality of service to clients' customers, retailers and wholesalers throughout the country. Monitor, manage, and reconcile client inventories to improve in-stock status and maximize sales. High-Impact Accomplishments * Expanded Role: Assigned in January 2018 to new role working directly with company's Operations Manager to bring best practices and innovations implemented on account team to entire company. * New Account Launch: Started in new role by leading cross-functional, cross-organizational effort to integrate data sharing, ordering, distribution, import/export issues, and all other elements to ensure the success of what is now one of MHW's largest, most important accounts. Established and enhance business processes. * Team Building: Selected talent, trained, and built a dedicated account team to support the above-described client, effectively creating a new, high-performance business unit to support this flagship account. * Launch Template: Recognized by senior management for effectiveness at launching new accounts; consistently and continually assigned new accounts to repeat previous successes. * Performance Recognition: Receive outstanding performance review scores of 38/40, annual performance bonuses, and merit increases well above 3% cap in recognition of superior Customer Service. * Client Retention: Enlisted to repair strained, at-risk client accounts; retained clients in all cases. * Training & Development: Implemented ten-minute daily training and communication meetings to enhance employees' knowledge and skills and to provide operational and company updates. An instrumental leader in the promotion of multiple team members to supervisory and management positions. 516-225-3311 [email protected]
- Client Account Manager at MHW, Ltd.
- at MHW, Ltd
- Client Coordinator at MHW, Ltd
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Paralegal
• Key client account manager servicing a book of institutional clients (including two strategic client accounts with portfolio AUM of circa USD 4.5bn and USD 450mn).
• Primary point of contact for assigned institutional pooled and segregated clients including sovereign wealth funds, corporate and public pension funds based in Europe, Middle East, Canada, US, UK and Japan.
• Create and maintain client account plans, business at risk or other management reports as they relate to the client list.
• Supervised and trained three analysts within my team.
• Managed enhancements and changes to Investment Management Agreements and Schedules within the business.
• Conducted client review meetings, helped with product development initiatives (e.g new fund launches, additional shareclasses providing different currencies/tax transparency), produced client presentations/pitch books, discussed current investment issues/themes with clients, sought opportunities to cross-sell, ensuring the quality of quarterly client investment reports.
• Communicating firmwide changes to clients in order to comply with regulations and other changes such as MIFID, GDPR, transition of Middle Office from 3rd party provider to in-house and addressing any related issues or concerns promptly.
• Ensuring client reporting and deliverables are met including reporting deadline management, review and sign off of customized client reports, quality control and coordination of enhancements and changes to improve standardization of reports.
• Overseeing compliance monitoring and breach reporting to assigned clients in line with Investment Management Agreement or specific client led requests in collaboration with the Surveillance Team and rules based Sentinel Flagging System.
• Overseeing client take on process to ensure successful and controlled project management of new segregated account business for Institutional, Sub-advised, and Insurance clients is achieved, working with clients and internal stakeholders to achieve resolution of any issues.
• Maintaining excellent internal working relationships with business units including Compliance, Legal and Risk to ensure observation of internal controls and ongoing compliance with regulatory standards.
- Institutional Client Account Manager at Columbia Threadneedle Investments
- Institutional Client Service Manager at M&G Real Estate
- Associate, Business Development Services at Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Associate at AllianceBernstein Global Wealth Management
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- BA Honors - English
- A-Level English - grade B
- High school
Austin, TX 9/2016 - Present
Novitex is an international sales company catering to the Forbes Top 100 Companies; focused in print, mail and communication
Client Account Manager
• Lead weekly calls during project implementation
• Provide daily reporting on status of operations
• Conduct quarterly business reviews focused on customer retention
• Liason between client, operations and technology team
• Maintained several accounts equating to $2.1MM/year
• Analyze data to provide real solutions beneficial to the clients needs
• Provide inside knowledge of various federal laws related to healthcare and financial communication.
• Utilize vast knowledge of logistics and postal experiences to provide real-time solutions to client
• Solution new programs as needed for clients
- Client Account Manager at Novitex Enterprise Solutions
- National Account Executive at Arrive Logistics
- Client Service Account Executive at Brandmuscle
- Marketing Manager/US Operations Manager at CINC Industries
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Anthropology
• Responsible for overall management of Tier 1 and Tier 2 client accounts while acting as the dedicated client contact, taking a leadership role in developing mutually beneficial working relationships, achieving account growth, and furthering the client's and Cass' mutual success
• Proactively communicate with key decision makers for assigned accounts.
• Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly reviews.
• Package, augment, and present client standard reports and ad-hoc reports as requested by the client.
• Manage inbound requests/issues from client key decision makers or site staff while coordinating with other departments as necessary.
• For new clients, participate in any pre-implementation meetings with their key decision makers and others as applicable while establishing a positive working relationship.
• Bolstered inter-departmental relationships through open dialogue and communication in order to better facilitate tasks as well as client relations.
- CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER II at CASS INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- SOURCING & PROCUREMENT MANAGER at CASS INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- TEACHER at DUVAL COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNICIAN at
2 years at this Job
- BS - Marine Science
• Manage all aspects of ongoing program support including, but not limited to, call monitoring for quality, providing ongoing training support, providing client with program updates and reporting, interfacing with clients, internal departments and vendor
• Ensure that all client needs are met with a high degree of quality on time and within contractual agreements
• Create and maintain reports and analysis/insight as dictated by the needs of program and/or client
• Provide reports at designated frequency to clients, direct manager and/or others as requested
• Assist in managing and developing, quality improvements as a mean to increase productivity/functionality of the project
• Coordinate with direct manager and leadership team to effectivity identify program needs: training gaps, reporting efficiencies, performance evaluations, and mainstream strategy and tactics for program implementation
• Lead and assist with the facilitation of status calls with frequency appropriate to the needs of the program
• Author and maintain client specific SOPs and Work Instructions
• Assist with scheduling and spearhead creation and delivery of periodic business reviews
• Strategize and collaborate with IT to ensure all program technical issues are addresses and corrected to maintain program programs’ efficiency
- Associate Client Account Manager at Ashfield Healthcare LLC
- Client Account Coordinator at Ashfield Healthcare LLC
- Team Leader at Ashfield Healthcare LLC
- Healthcare Communicator at Ashfield Healthcare LLC
8 months at this Job
- MBA - Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Business
- Bachelor of Science - Biology and Clinical Psychology
Develop and expand current relationships ~ while building new strong, long-lasting clients. Collaborate with our clients to provide superior customer service exceeding expectations ~ and meeting deadlines ~ maximize profits growing both sides. Assist customers and team member with challenging requests or issue escalations to find creative solutions to meet objectives. Strong communication skills ~ able to present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and customer needs.
• Ensure RPN operates accordling to our clients and investors (FHA, VA, FNMA, FHLMLC, and USDA) guidelines and workto exceed all Service Level Agreements
• Communicat effectively with clients and within 24-48 hours; assisted clients with any concerns and followed up as necessary
• Provide training to asset analyst to ensure full client and investor compliance to regulations
- Client Account Manager at Repair and Preservation Network LLC
- Associate Vice President Foreclosure / REO at NATIONWIDE BANK
- Assistant Vice President at BMO HARRIS BANK
11 months at this Job
Provided support as Client Account Manager/Credit and Collections Manager for International Law Firm.
• Perform daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual AR reviews.
• Managed and processed Write-Offs.
• Oversee staff of 5.
• B to B and Consumer Debt Collection.
• Assess Customer Credit Worthiness and Determine Customer Credit Line.
• Account Invoicing.
• Customer Dispute Mediation.
• Client Services.
• Audit and Recon.
• Bankruptcy Filings.
• Regulatory Compliance.
• Staff Recruiting and Training.
• Staff scheduling and payroll approval.
• AR reporting for Partnered Attorney's and Legal Assistant.
• Client Auditing.
• Submitting daily, weekly and monthly department reports for the company and clients.
• Motivate and be available for general guidance.
• Prepared Board AR Reports.
• Resolved Billing errors.
• Processed Client Refunds.
- Client Account Manager/Credit and Collections Manager at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Volunteer at Express Inc
- Director of Operations and Compliance at Compliant Collection Solutions
- Manager staff Benefits at Robinson Reagan and Young, PLLC
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Core Focus: Implemented several key changes that refocused the team's effort to acquire new accounts and optimize existing ones. Devised, implemented and monitored profitable growth strategies across business segments and industries. Key Contributions: * Progressively maintained marquee accounts while collaborating ideas with GCM Account Leaders. * Established internal account team outreach policies and procedures for updates and content. * Consistently led company's communication and presentation efforts with client-side executives that facilitated strong project management and prioritized client's strategic goals. * Prepared monthly revenue calculations and forecasting and ensured revenue was billed in accordance to the contract and scope of work; monitored budget variances and facilitated corrections. * Developed and maintained effective business relationships with clients through proactive client service and ongoing problem resolution.
- Marquee Client Account Manager at Korn Ferry
- Account Manager/ Executive Recruiter at DISYS
- Director of Business Development/Executive Recruiter at Solomon Search Group
- Key Account Manager at Strategic Experiential Group
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science - Political Science
Build positive and meaningful relationships with client basis. Operate as the lead point of contact with all portfolio clients. Oversee and facilitate B2B management, including, but not limited to: contract negotiations, system agreements, on-boarding physicians, credentialing providers, overviews of SurveyVitals solution and providing immediate improvement areas to providers and organizations. Ensure the successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives. Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvements to meet sales quotas in collaboration with our sales team to identify growth opportunities. Maintain multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Client Account Manager at SurveyVitals (Patient Satisfaction)
- Teller Supervisor at Idaho Central Credit Union
- Financial Services Representative at Oregon State Credit Union
- Assistant Manager at Dutch Bros Coffee
6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Business
- Bachelor's - Dietetics