As a client associate I provide day to day maintenance and up keep of various networked and non-networked office equipment. Respond to customer requests for service and assistance via email, phone or logged help desk incidents. Configuring devices for network or telecom connectivity. Coordinate with client IT services for network and telecom connectivity. Install print drivers and connect customers with network printers. Assist customers with printing functionality inside various software applications. Instruct and assist end users with equipment functions. Maintain onsite inventory of supplies for devices. Additional responsibilities of asset coordinator for all US assets on the account include creating, updating and maintaining asset records in an online system. Coordinating with account field sites for assets not within set parameters. Maintaining an automatic asset monitoring software system for US and Global account sites.
- Client Associate at Xerox
- Secuity Supervisor / Reception at Shield Guard Service
20 years, 5 months at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
• Operational and Sales Support for Six (FA's) Financial Advisors
• Banking, Investment Sales, Investment Portfolios and Accounts
• Maintain and enter data into brokerage systems including: ◦ Account Maintenance ◦ Disbursements ◦ Transfer of Assets ◦ Securities
• Provided superior services to internal colleagues, high network clients and prospective clients
• Knowledge of investments, banking products, policies and procedures
• Help double FA's Productions by organizing their book and pointing out opportunities
• Prospecting clients for a new products and service offerings. Add two additional banking products to clients services
• Top 1000 Client Associate in the Greater Dallas Complex
- Client Associate at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Financial Analyst at PFS Investment
- Asset Preservation Coordinator at PFS Investment
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology
The Client Associate role is a service support position, typically providing dedicated operational, administrative and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors by Interactingwith clients through telephone, email and in-person meetings.Client Associate job requirements include: · Resolving client inquiries and complaints and determine priority issues. · Establish as main contact for recognized clients. · Assist clients for producing account opening documents and opening client accounts. · Help clients’ to transfer funds and securities, along with issuing checks as requested · Update and maintain accounts. · Ensure all suitable and required account documents are acquired and updated. · Develop relations with present and prospective clients. · Provide support to client with product and account needs. · Answer to all client questions and provide training if needed. · Associate and coordinate with sales team to grow current customer base. · Collect competitive analysis, analyze client usage and identify business opportunities. · Establish and maintain files to meet firm’s regulatory requirements. · Create and produce reports and database to support sales team. · Monitor account activities through utilizing different house portfolio systems. · Provide regular customized reports and analysis to client or Wealth Advisor team. · Document and maintain accurate client files. · Provide service to clients professionally, and respond to regular inquires · Present clients with called information like stock quotes, account balances, and varied account-related details · Support financial advisors in arranging and executing direct mail campaigns · Comply and learn all company procedures and policies · Convey potential problems promptly to respective branch management or financial advisors · Provide top level of discretion related to client, branch, financial advisor, and company details
- Client Associate at Merrill Lynch / Bank of America
- Accounting Associate at Wiggins, Smit, Burby, Reineke & Company P.A
- Administrative Assistant at Ingram Financial Group
- Demolition Technician at Polk County Board of County Commissioners
9 months at this Job
- - Real Estate Sales
- High School Diploma
client associate, sales representative, and bioligurel translation.
- Client Associate at Louis Vuitton
- Bilingual Sales Representative at Michaels kors
- Massage Therapist Intern at Nevada massage school of therapy
- Retail Sales Associate at Nordstrom
8 months at this Job
- master's Bodyworker program - professional master bodyworker
- professional massage therapy program - massage therapist
- national diploma of english study - English
- Bachelor's - Journalism
Stamford, CT 2014 - Present
Registered Client Associate
• Executed high-value equity and fixed income transactions using market, limit, and stop orders o Enhanced clients' understanding of different orders as well as the strategic benefits of placing certain orders
• Developed personal relationships with clients while helping bring their financial needs and objectives into focus o Consolidated outside assets in order to streamline clients' financial needs and objectives o Established lines of credit in accounts pledged against clients' assets
• Created and customized extensive prospecting lists o Facilitated the prospecting of high net worth clients by understanding their individual short and long term needs o Promoted Merrill Lynch through an understanding of the firm's different factions and their ability to provide high net worth clients with a wide range of financial resources
• Assisted in the management and investment of funds in two books of business totaling $400 million in assets o Enrolled assets into custom managed strategies using wealth outlook analyses to evaluate clients' suitability o Integrated tax loss sale strategies to identify specific tax losses to be reinvested into ETFs with strong returns o Designed performance models to track clients' monthly performance and determine potential fund reallocations
• Provided operational and sales support for my financial advisors ranging from high value wire transfers to account setup, maintenance, and performance o Informed clients of declines, margin and loan management account balances, and purchase commitments in order to help manage clients' cash flows and money market fund balances o Established accounts based on clients' investment needs as well as the legal structure of their households o Provided clients with short-term liquidity and helped transfer funds in order to meet those liquidity needs
- Registered Client Associate at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Tennis Instructor at Wee Burn Country Club
- Tennis Instructor at American Yacht Club
5 years at this Job
- - History
- Bachelor of the Arts - History
and Lisle, IL
Supported up to four financial advisors in managing portfolios of high net worth clients with total AUM of $22M. As an integral member of the Wealth Management Team, communicated with clients regularly to answer questions, facilitate
transactions, and educate about new products and services.
● Served as the main point of contact for all clients regarding accounts, transfers, and opening new accounts.
● Managed individual relationships with clients across all products and services to grow the book of business, increase and retain assets, and maintain loyal relationships.
● Conducted proactive client outreach and marketing campaigns to educate clients on additional products and services.
● Identified client needs and potential issues with financial plans; provided recommendations regarding future needs.
● Coordinated the entire sales cycle and all client meetings.
● Developed and implemented compelling opportunities to maximize client engagement and relationship building opportunities.
● Created checklists and processes for various client activities to ensure thoroughness and consistency of operations. AWARDS: - 2017 and 2016: Platinum Award for Customer Experience Standards - 2016: Top 1,000 Client Associate Award (Top 20% of the company) - 2017 and 2015: Silver Customer Global Recognition; 2014: Gold Customer Global Recognition Award
- Wealth Management Client Associate at Merrill Lynch
- Banking Center Manager/Supervisor at Bank of America Corporation
- Top Manager at
5 years, 3 months at this Job
I began my career with AG Edwards as a Wire Operator. Fast forward, 2 mergers and now Wells Fargo Advisors, I was retitled to Client Associate. Wire Operations were now handled off sight. I began assisting Financial Advisors while also covering the phones for the branch.Although it was not a requirement of my job, I embraced my new role and decided to further my career, successfully passing the Series 7, 63 and 66 studying nights and weekends. I have assisted up to 7 Advisors, took over operations and covered the phones before our branch merged with another at their location. I currently assist 3 Advisors, while also covering for other assistants and their Advisors when they are out. I mentor new assistants, giving them guidance with my 12 years of experience with the company. I have forged many relationships with the clients over the years helping them with money movement, trades, Estate settlements, account research and many other details including Required Minimum Distributions. I enjoy speaking with our clients and uncovering opportunities along the way..
- Sr Registered Client Associate at Wells Fargo Advisors
- Customer Service (phones) temp/contract at Veritude @ Fidelity Investments
- Bookkeeper at Corriveau Insurance Agency
- Bookkeeper, Board of Directors, Assistant Treasurer at Montcalm Associates Corporation
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Accounting
As the Branch Service Manager/Sr. Registered Client Associate I Oversee 7 client associates,maintain Compliance for the branch office and assist the producing branch manager by providing excellent client service.
- Branch Service Manager/Sr. Registered Client Associate at RBC Wealth Mgmt
6 years, 11 months at this Job
* Lead the global client strategy initiative aimed at minimizing risk and optimizing international business opportunities by closing and transitioning over 1200 client accounts * Facilitate training and transference of operational process knowledge to new hire team members * Competently manage risk through enhanced due diligence on distributions
- Client Associate/Special Projects at Merrill Lynch Global Client Centralized Services
- Operations Specialist at Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management
- General Manager at Beach Bum Tanning Inc
- Senior Loan Officer at Network Mortgage Inc
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- - International Business
• Establish new relationships including opening of accounts, determination and collection of appropriate documentation and submission for legal and compliance review prior to approval.
• Point of contact for client inquiries, brokers and prospective clients.
• Communicate with members of service network, trading desks, managed account advisors, trust and retirement specialists to maintain client relationships and facilitate requests.
• Help clients transfer funds and securities, and issue checks.
• Communications and facilitation of meetings with client base and internal specialists to review client needs.
- Client Associate at MERRILL LYNCH
- Senior Client Services Representative at GEORGESON LLC
- Licensed Trade Specialist at
- Registered Representative at
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Education - Education