As a client care coordinator i am responsible for answering phones, submitting client information, assisting veterinary technicians, greeting clients, filling prescriptions, handling animals, assisting in our boarding facility, as well as organizing and building relationships with our beloved clients.
- Client Care Coordinator at Pet Street Veterinary Care Center
- Lead server at Wild rabbit bistro
- Lead Server at Jimmy Hulas
- Lifeguard at City of umatilla
at this Job
- Current AA - Marketing
Personal care and companionship homecare company client care coordinator interacting with clients, families and caregivers to maximize communication and client satisfaction.
➢ Assisted with new caregiver training improvement program including on-site training as well as innovative therapy-based video implementation
➢ Completion of in-home care consultations to inform potential clients of services available, develop care plan, complete service agreement, and establish schedule for beginning of services
➢ Attend to client complaints or issues utilizing problem solved skills to maximize satisfaction
➢ Accommodate client scheduling needs and documented discussions
➢ Conducted caregiver supervisory visits and client quality assurance in-home visits
➢ Responded to service inquiry phone calls to schedule care consultations
- Client Care Coordinator at Home Instead Senior Care
- Clinical Liaison at Select Specialty Hospital
- Occupational Therapist at Excela Health
- Occupational Therapist at Healthsouth
5 months at this Job
- Masters in Occupational Therapy - Occupational Therapy
I was client care coordinator for Belle Oakes Living Center for three years, prior to that I was a floor supervisor for two years.
- Client Care Coordinator at Belle Oakes Living Center
- Waitress / cook at Pizza Hut Restaurants
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- CNA certificate
Went from a Client Care Coordinator in San Antonio to managing my own office in Corpus Christi, TX. I handle all hiring, orientations, scheduling, client assessments, billing, payroll and customer service issues. I oversee on average 25 employees and 20 clients. Market and set up educational meetings to hospitals, home health/ hospice companies and assisted/independent living communities. Stay up to date on all government and state rules and regulations. Employee of the Month twice and Rising Star Award.
- CLIENT CARE COORDINATOR/OFFICE MANAGER at RIVER CITY HOME CARE
- SHIFT SUPERVISOR at STARBUCKS
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant Program
Client Care Coordinator: Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• Client/family consultations, client evaluations, develop service plans, coordinate schedules with scheduler and hiring manager, continual client evaluations, on-going communications, ensure clients satisfaction/retention/increase service hours
• Caregiver introductions, quality assurance visits/calls, data entry track client/caregiver evaluations,
• Attend team meetings, provide monthly stats, strategic planning, follow-up leads/cold calls, inter-office coordination Lead Care Giver: Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Mentorship of 70+ Caregivers, introductions, instructor, fill shifts, quality assurance
- Client Care Coordinator at Home Instead Senior Care
- Care Giver at Home Instead Senior Care
- Residential Counselor at Service Net
- Residential Advisor at Jobcorps
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Started as Client Care Coordinator and promoted to Lead position within 2 years ◦ Provides communication between client care team and other areas of the hospital for best communication ◦ Facilitates quick resolution to conflicts that arise between client care staff and between other areas of the hospital ◦ Coaches on basic protocols for improvement and records progress of staff, mentors and trains peers competently per standards and protocols of hospital ◦ Assist Client Care Manager in annual evaluations
- Lead Client Care Coordinator at Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners
- Cosmetologist at Black Tie Salon
- Administrative Assistant at Pioneer Cable
- Customer Service and Sales Representative at Farmers Insurance
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology - Psychology
- Associate Degree of Applied Science - Applied Science
• Promoted from Office Manager to the companies Client Care Coordinator working out of the headquarter office.
• Collaborated with owner and implemented a new and more streamlined client on-boarding process
• Generated, updated and maintained patient profiles for both current and new clients
• Liaison for client and insurance company. Request and submit authorizations for assessments and therapy sessions, confirmed eligibility and benefits for ABA Therapy services and psychological services through insurance with basic knowledge of ABA Therapy and Psychological service billing codes
• Acquired specific CPT and ICD-9 codes to ensure proper treatment and billing of all detailed procedures
• Work with department staff to research, identify and provide solutions to client and insurance company inquiries.
• Assisted patients with eligibility and benefit coverage questions
• Assist and provide information to patients, clerical staff and insurance companies, as well as identify and resolve patient/physician billing complaints.
• Create and submit claims to various insurance companies, ensuring their accuracy by contacting patients, heath companies or institutions.
• Responsible for the collection, posting, and management of account payments.
• Managed high call volume from both inbound and outbound calls from 15-30 per day.
• Practiced professional telephone etiquette and customer service while making claim inquires and quickly resolving any patient complaints and concerns
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail and ability to multitask within the fast-paced, high-pressure work environment
- Client Care Coordinator at ABA Connect
- Administrative Office Manager at ABA Connect
- Human Resources Team Member/ Assistant Manager of Apparel and Accessories at Target Corporation
- Registered Behavior Therapist at ABA Connect
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Exercise Science
- Associates of Arts - Arts and Sciences
supports client engagement and serves as a liaison between the agency and the Department of Correction (DOC) or CSSD referral source ensuring accurate and timely communication. This position provides timely and accurate completion of all DOC or CSSD-related correspondence, reporting and data entry as required by program, and may maintain data in CDCS as required. The Client Care Coordinator also assists uninsured clients in applying for Medicaid and assists in the eligibility process as required by program.
- Client Care Coordinator at Catholic Charities
- Eligibility Service Worker at State of Connecticut Dept. of Social Services
- Employment Specialist at Goodwill Western & Northern Connecticut
- Sr. Employment Specialist at Women and Families Center
at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
As client care coordinator, I am responsible for scheduling services with clients. I am also responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring and orienting caregivers. Answering phone calls, verifying timesheets, scheduling appointments, and managing agency documentation are various other responsibilities I uphold.
- Client Care Coordinator at Executive Care of Scottsdale
- Outpatient Clinic Admissions Coordinator at Journey Pure
- Family Support Worker at Professional Service Group
- Child Protective Services Assessor (CPSA) at The Department of Children Services (DCS)
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Social Work
- Associate's - Liberal Arts
As Client Care Coordinator, I am responsible for ensuring all operations, front and back of house, run smoothly. At the front desk, I warmly greet clients and assist them with membership, scheduling, product information, and any questions or concerns they may have. In the back of the spa, I am responsible for all pre/post care information, recommending a unique treatment plan based off their personal needs, and prepping the client to be seen by the physicians assistant. A client care coordinator is knowledgeable, friendly, and is able to handle retail and cash transactions. Monthly membership quotas must be met, and teamwork with the esthetician to recommend our product line.
- Client Care Coordinator at Couture Med Spa
- Sales Associate at Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa
- Custodian at CUSTODIAL, MAIN STREET USA
- RECEPTIONIST/SALES ASSOCIATE at MASSAGE ENVY
9 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - General Studies