87402 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Supervisor: Michael Moya (505) 325-4991; may be contacted Client Engagement Manager will partner with the management team in driving a memorable customer experience through leadership, communication, integrity and passion for the brand. In partnership with the management team, will provide guidance and direction to Front End associates and will facilitate ongoing training on the business model. The person in this position will also work closely with our Print Services associates, and will have accountability to drive the sales of Print Services and properly assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction. Motivate and inspire associates to build strong relationships and create an environment which increases customer retention. The Client Engagement Manager will proactively engage with customers to exceed their needs, ensure a positive customer experience and work to generate revenue by driving a sales culture. Builds ongoing customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge. Acts as a Change Champion, supporting implemented change. The Client Engagement Manager will also be a Key Carrier, and while functioning in this role, will be considered the Leader on Duty.
- Client Engagement Manager at Office Max
- Retail Merchandising Stock/Logistics Associate at Office Max
- Educational Assistant (SpEd D Level) at Lifeskills
- Customer Service Representative at Stealth Products, LLC
4 months at this Job
- A.A. degree - Liberal Arts
Certified Scrum Master and Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt leading teams across technical production support and business operations supporting a portfolio of software delivery for multiple financial services clients concurrently implementing solutions with the right business strategy and right operating model.
Synopsis of Professional Experience:
CoreLogic Mortgage Technology Solutions - Irving, TX
Senior Client Engagement Manager April 2016 - Present
Oversee a portfolio of clients while providing cross functional support to Account Management, Product Management, and Mortgage Technology Solutions Teams in offering product solutions and negotiated managed services rates to generate revenue for the firm.
• Consultant in redesigning the Mortgage Technology Solutions software delivery infrastructure by identifying significant factors contributing to a cycle of declined productivity and reputational risk. The end goal resulted designing a strategy supported by an improved operating model enabled by technology advances thus delivering market performance. Summary of controls consists of defect prevention methods, published training procedures, technical enhancements, monitoring plan for visibility of continuous refinement, and a response plan to be communicated in real-time.
• Implemented compliance practices across two synchronized applications for adherence to a regulated government structure and reporting of public client information. The end goal resulted in audit ready applications and customer protected data against data breaches.
• Onboard client with the following government regulated enhancements to improve quality and accuracy of loan data throughout the mortgage life cycle, create process efficiencies, and enhance risk management capabilities. HMDA (Home Mortgage Disclosure Act): requires financial institutions to collect, record and report information on a total of 48 data points, UCD (Uniform Closing Dataset): allows information on the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's (CFPB's) Closing Disclosure to be communicated electronically, and ULAD (Universal Loan Application Dataset): collection of information that is relevant and useful to the industry and provides lenders the information needed to make an underwriting decision.
- Senior Client Engagement Manager at CoreLogic
- Senior Technical Project Manager at CoreLogic
- Senior Project Management Manager at Fannie Mae
- Change Control Manager at Bank of America
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Strategic Leadership
- Bachelor of Science - Marketing
Client Engagement (Sales Support) Manager (2007-current). Oversee new customer boarding and assist with new project planning and implementation for the Document Management Group in St. Paul, MN and remotely for our Indecomm Mortgage Learning Group in Novi, MI and our Lender Services Group in Charlotte, NC. These divisions provide Business Process and Software as a Service solutions to some of the nation’s largest title companies and mortgage lending institutions. Serve as a liaison between current and potential clients and the management, production and information technology teams. Assist the sales team with the preparation, execution and implementation of Service Agreements and Statements of Work. Provide training and support for new clients as well as for new products and services for existing clients. Facilitate the transition from opportunity identification to full rollout. Coordinate meetings, maintain ongoing communication and keep development and implementation on track with targeted and established timelines. Help develop workflows and process improvements for products and services, including software applications. Supervisor/Team Lead (2001-2007). Led a fast-paced, document processing team responsible for reviewing and recording real estate documents. Responsibilities included managing personnel and workflow by assigning specific responsibilities to maintain steady levels of production through varying fluctuations volume. Developed and initiated training and orientation materials for performing job tasks, including reviewing real estate documents for compliance with recording standards and pricing them to be filed of public record in all U.S. jurisdictions. Maintained customer relationships by serving as primary point of contact for service- and production-related questions.
- Client Engagement Manager at Indecomm Global Services
17 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Journalism
Overseeing all client engagement, Meeting sales goals, Daily Operations, Staffing, Cash office, and shrink captian.
- Client Engagement Manager at Office Depot OfficeMax
- Assistant Manager at Sonic Drive-In
- Store Manager at Subway
- Sandwich Artist at Subway
7 months at this Job
- - Science
- 3 years college
- High School
Partner with the management team in driving a memorable customer experience through leadership, communication, integrity and passion for the brand. In partnership with the management team, I provide guidance and direction to Front End associates and facilitate ongoing training on the business model. I also work closely with our Print Services associates and have accountability to drive the sales of Print Services and properly assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction. I do my best to motivate and inspire associates to build strong relationships and create an environment which increases customer retention. As the Client Engagement Manager, I proactively engage with customers to exceed their needs, ensure a positive customer experience and work to generate revenue by driving a sales culture. Responsible for Building customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge. Office Depot entrusts me to be a Key Carrier, and while functioning in this role, I am considered the Leader on Duty.
- Client Engagement Manager at Office Depot entrusts me to be a Key Carrier
- Tech Support Tier 2 at VIPRE SECURITY ANTIVIRUS
- at VIPRE SECURITY ANTIVIRUS
- Senior Sales Consultant (Technology) at OFFICE DEPOT
10 months at this Job
Manage key accounts, revenue totaling over $4mm, on BlackRock Solutions' enterprise end-to-end investment platform, risk
analytics and risk management tool.
• Liaise between clients and global business partners (business development, implementations, legal and compliance, product development, and market data), managing client initiatives through to completion.
• Negotiate client contract fees during internal fee negotiation meetings, running comparable analysis on similar client plans, workflows and assets under management.
• Assist with the onboarding of new clients and assets under management, working to setup workflows and train new users, within schedule go-live timeframe.
• Conduct business process reviews with to analyze client request for bespoke services and ensure gaps are identified and closed to client satisfaction.
• Prepare documentation for senior stakeholders, during client visits, weekly meetings, and annual relationship reviews; documentation also prepared for internal book of records.
• Proactively engage clients on latest product updates and enhancements, providing solutions based on insights gained from metrics analyzed.
- Client Engagement Manager at BlackRock
- Lead for North America at JPMorgan Chase & Co
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Government
Open, close store. Help every client that comes in the door with assessing their needs and transactions. Supervise employees through coaching, training, and feedback. Customer service, sales, POS system, gmillenia system, omni, ordering process for customers, inventory, planograms, and ad resets.
- Client Engagement Manager at Office Depot OfficeMax
- STORE MANAGER at EXTRA SPACE STORAGE
- FACILITY MANAGER at BEYOND SELF STORAGE
- ONSITE-STORE MANAGER at EXTRA SPACE STORAGE
1 month at this Job
- BBA - PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Implement health and wellness initiatives to over 20,000+ ensuring clients receive maximum health care savings.
• Coordinate open enrollment activities.
• Conduct on-site presentations to existing and prospective clients.
• Responsible for consulting with employers and brokers in the development of strategic health improvement plans.
• Identify opportunities for expanding and improving Cigna health benefits.
• Delegate complex questions, issues, and problems to appropriate Cigna resources as they relate to the assigned book of business.
• Participate in Broker/Community activities to promote Cigna.
• Analyze account opportunities and recommend strategies to improve the team and organization's results around client-specific needs.
• Maintain knowledge and expertise in all products, programs, services and enrollment activity.
- Client Engagement Manager at Cigna
- Client Strategy Specialist at
- Business Development Specialist at Hickory Trail Behavioral Hospital
- Wellness Coordinator/Interim Manager at Memorial Hermann Garden Spa
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Marketing
Spearheaded new product roll-outs, as well as initiatives regarding benefits of new
• Develops and implements health and wellness programs/initiatives to ensure clients are receiving maximum potential savings (examples include developing and implementing strategies to increase HRA completion, tel-drug penetration, etc)
• Conducts on-site presentations to existing and prospective clients to educate and inform.
• Engages and provides employee communication/health/wellness strategies to clients regarding their purchased services
• Leads all open enrollment activities and health fairs for new and existing customers
• Improves client retention by providing accurate and cost-effective consultation concerning benefits to internal and external customers
• Establishes internal and external customer loyalty through superior interpersonal skills and extensive knowledge of insurance products
- Client Engagement Manager at CIGNA HEALTH CARE (CHC)
- at CIGNA HEALTH CARE (CHC)
- Business Development Consultant at ICSGROUP LLC
- Pharmacy Account Manager at AETNA
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Manage store, making sure employees are on task and store is running properly. Monitor customer experience and client relationships.
- Client Engagement Manager at Office Depot OfficeMax
- Print Services Supervisor at Office Depot OfficeMax
- Logistics / Ship from store at Target
- Account Representative / Photographer at Dealer Specialties Dominion
3 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts in Photography - Photography