- Client Executive at CHMB - Allscripts
- Vice President, Business Operations at Select Data Inc
- Senior Director of Revenue Management at Integrated Revenue Management
- Director of Claims Processing / Client Services at Select Data Inc
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Orem, Utah June 2016 - Present
Leadership development targeted at all levels of leaders enabling client organizations to increase employee commitment, boost productivity and improve bottom-line profitability by leveraging leaders' strengths to increase their effectiveness.
Senior Client Executive
• Responsible for key accounts and geographic territory including the mid-atlantic region and Washington DC
• Grow relationships and scope of business with existing clients including: Celgene, The Nature Conservancy, Hilton, Weichert Workforce Mobility, Dun & Bradstreet, Janssen Pharmaceuticals and George Washington University
• Added new clients to include: US Air Force, US Coast Guard, DC Office of Contracting and Procurement, Dept of Homeland Security, Port of Virginia, Johns Hopkins University and Orbital ATK
- Senior Client Executive at Zenger Folkman Company
- Senior Consultant at McGhee Productivity Solutions
- Sales Training Manager at Sales force and Services Group
- Training Performance Consultant/Master Trainer at AchieveGlobal
3 years at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
As a CE Assistant to Marsh Risk Management Client Executive (CE) Team, I ❖ Scheduled and confirmed all domestic/international travel; ❖ Reconciled expense reports; ❖ Provided the coordination and delivery of all internal account management requests; ❖ Scheduled and facilitated all internal client meetings for Client Executives as needed; ❖ Assisted in facilitating the coordination & management of critical business such as: -At risk reporting; -Pricing of services; -Management of sales funnel (OMS); -Monthly reconciliation & forecasting procedures; -Overseeing Marsh transparency compliance standards. In addition to client-facing reports & special projects which required input from various service teams, I was responsible for coordinating & facilitating the completion of: -Client Service Agreements (CSA); -Renewal Strategy Meeting (RSM) Reports; -Insurance Summary Reports; -Stewardship Reports; and -Monthly processing & reconciliation of client fee invoicing.
- CLIENT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT at Marsh & McLennan, Inc
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Motorola, Inc
- SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Jones Lang LaSalle/LaSalle Investment Management
- EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Siebert Brandford Shank & Co., LLC
8 years, 6 months at this Job
Leveraged Finance Large Corporate Group (LCG) Invested in broadly syndicated high-yield loans for publicly or privately owned companies with EBITDA generally in excess of $100 million. Promoted to Senior Client Executive in 2016 and to Client Executive in 2012 with increasing responsibilities for portfolio generation and management plus business development. Initially hired as an Analyst for individual transactions. CREDIT ANALYSIS & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
• Actively managed a high-yield loan portfolio ranging from $350-$500 million spread among 12 to 16 companies at any time through in-depth credit analysis and interacting with prospects/customers
• Responsible for buy/sell/hold recommendations and obtaining required approvals across key departments (Credit, Portfolio Return Management, and Legal), reliably developing income (fees, interest, ancillary) of over $15 million per year
• Generalist industry coverage encompassed: automotive, business services, chemical, consumer products, energy, environmental, food and beverages, industrial, infrastructure, healthcare, power, retail, technology, and other sectors
• Transaction purposes included mergers and acquisitions, recapitalizations, take-private transactions, special dividends, share repurchases, ongoing working capital, and capital expenditures
• Analyzed various loan structures, such as revolvers, term loans, delayed draw term loans, and asset-based loans and amendments to underlying credit agreements and ensured timely approvals as applicable
• Determined independent credit judgments using management-generated materials and information independently gathered from Bloomberg, Capital IQ, S&P, Moody's, third-party analyst, and consultant reports including Quality of Earnings, as well as underlying audited and non-audited financial statements
• Responsible for projection model and repayment capacity analysis and all aspects of credit applications for new and existing borrowers including: new transactions, extensions, modifications, renewals, periodic and annual reviews
• Led junior colleagues on ad hoc teams to generate and execute transactions
• Negotiated terms and details of legal documentation with business and legal professionals
• Provided front-line responses to auditor inquiries demonstrating adherence to credit policies and risk management goals BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
• Initiated and maintained various private equity and other business relationships that spawned meaningful and successful business transactions in LCG and across other departments
• Sourced new large-cap and middle-market leveraged loan investments, including arranger and lead roles
• Generated first and second lien loan underwriting mandates for large-cap, middle-market, and project finance loans; co-manager positions for IPO stock and high-yield bond offerings; as well as subscription lines and asset financing lines
• Important project finance mandates sourced included: (i) Joint Lead Arranger for the construction of a new 674MW gas-fired power plant (ii) Joint Lead Arranger for construction of a cross-border natural gas pipeline in North America
• Introduced potential limited partner investments in private equity funds plus merger and acquisition target companies
- Vice President - Senior Client Executive at SUMITOMO MITSUI BANKING CORPORATION
- Assistant Vice President, Corporate Investment Management Group at SUMITOMO MITSUI TRUST BANK LIMITED
- at Stay-at-Home Parent
- Assistant Vice President, Corporate Investment Management Group at SUMITOMO MITSUI TRUST BANK LIMITED
12 years at this Job
- M.B.A. - Finance and International Business
- B.A. - Economics
As the senior lead client executive for Fortune 500 and 1000 companies, primary responsibilities included working with C-level executives to provide strategic business solutions to directly impact business operations and improve profitability. Analyzing customer data to provide ideal business solutions with a great focus on meeting customer needs, goal attainment, and high customer satisfaction.
• Increased revenue 10% by adding a technical review component for add-on sales products
• Reduced client escalations and increased order accuracy by 20% from developing procedures from best business practices.
• Recognized for exemplary performance and awarded membership to the 100% Plus Club.
- Senior Client Executive at VERIZON NETWORK SERVICES
- Service Program Manager at VERIZON NETWORK SERVICES
- Acquisition Manager at VERIZON NETWORK SERVICES
- District Sales Manager at AT&T
6 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Business Administration and Management, General
Chicago, IL 2018 - Present Strategic, boutique consulting firm, offering digital, business and IT transformation solutions to Fortune 500 customers for over 20 years. Client Executive/ Sales Director Digital and business transformation business development in the Manufacturing, Airline and Hospitality, Fiserv sectors
• Developed and managing a $15M pipeline (MDM, Perfect Order Index, Data Governance, RPA, Analytics, Business Transformation.)
• Booked $1.6 M major airline contract extension.
• Responsible for developing and managing regional partnerships with Informatica, Collibra and UiPath.
• Developed, launched and managed major marketing campaigns (MDM, Perfect Order Index, Data Governance) with Informatica and Collibra.
Chicago, IL 2018 - Present
Strategic, boutique consulting firm, offering digital, business and IT transformation solutions to Fortune 500 customers for over 20 years.
Client Executive/ Sales Director
Digital and business transformation business development in the Manufacturing, Airline and Hospitality, Fiserv sectors
- Client Executive/ Sales Director at PARADIGM TECHNOLOGY
- Regional Sales Manager, Central U.S at TECHWAVE CONSULTING
- Managed Services Executive at LANSA, INC
- Managed new business development and 35 managed application portfolio accounts running at VELOCITY TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Economics
Outside consultative sales for education technology platform, providing online instruction, analytics and consulting services to nursing schools. Expert at identifying opportunities and nurturing relationships to meet client needs while achieving territory growth targets. ◆ Achieved 112% of 2018 revenue goal and grew market by 14% via a combination of existing clientretention, innovative solution upselling and new business development. ◆ Excel in accurate forecasting, CRM management and compelling demo presentations.
- CLIENT EXECUTIVE at Ascend Learning - Assessment Technologies Institute
- WELLNESS AND PERFORMANCE PROGRAM MANAGER at Crescent Heights
- FITNESS EDUCATION CONSULTANT at Ascend Learning - NASM (Remote)
- DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS at Carrington College
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- M.A. - APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY
- B.A. - PSYCHOLOGY
Responsible for global and US business development activities at Merck and Teva respectively. Additionally responsible for managing and improving the customer experience program for the Northeast region in FY18.
• Developed and delivered executive coaching courses on trust and relationship development.
• Expanded the consulting services footprint across all competencies, growing the Merck account from $38M to $74M between 2015 and 2019, and the Teva account from $8M to $14M in 2019.
• Implemented new customer experience standards, methods and training programs.
• Increased client touchpoints by 40% and employee participation by 32%.
• Developed a suite of on-demand executive reporting dashboards.
- Global Client Executive at Ernst & Young, LLP
- Global Director, Corporate Development; Site Director at Lonza
- Chief Executive Officer at MODA Tevhnology Partners (Lonza)
- Independent Consultant at Chariot Solutions
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Computer Science
o Management of accounts in 10 states in the USA (Midcontinent), totaling more than $4 million dollars in sales annually (capital equipment, reagents/ consumables and services), increased revenue in this territory by 28% in the last year through direct sales. o Developing global business opportunities with multiple accounts, in 6 different countries (USA, Brazil, Australia, China, Scotland, Canada and Ireland), managing account needs, global pricing agreements, instrument pipeline, chemistry and consumables revenue stream. o Allocated resources from various teams, such as FAS, Logistics, Marketing, Product Development, Service, and Engineering to provide customers with the necessary products / services. o Driving new business opportunities, pipeline management and discovering new opportunities in the AgBio, Pharmaceutical and Human Healthcare industries. o Coaching of three new client executives in their roles, sharing sales techniques, strategic selling, negotiations and technical expertise in the product portfolio paired with sales. o Participated in several custom automation projects with the Engineering team from concept through determination of margins and final pricing. o Found new solutions for complex workflow problems in the biotech industry, communicated with Product Development and Marketing about new opportunities for business growth and creating new products.
- Client Executive at LGC Group
- Field Applications Scientist at LGC Group
- Dow AgroSciences - Senior Molecular Biologist at DNA extraction lab, ELISA lab
- at Arkansas Biosciences Institute/ Arkansas State University
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Molecular Biosciences
- B.S. in Agronomy Engineering - Agronomy Engineering
Created, executed and manage sales plans to define a client portfolio for a global information and technology company,
establishing a client base worth over $4.8 Million in annual revenue.
Develop and direct strategies to expand business awareness for higher education and legal accounts, creating
growth and providing levels of customer support to retain key clients. Maintain business continuity and fidelity between sales, operations, and customer support to adhere to organizational and industry standards. Drive new
business opportunities, determining the changing needs of current and potential clients, and matching services and products to meet key account requirements. Selected Contributions:
• Introduced successful new products within the territory, driving growth to achieve 123% of sales goals and earning a nationwide sales executive ranking in the top 10 nationwide.
• Utilize SalesForce and Oracle CRM to prospect for new business opportunities, track client interactions and maintain engagement to create experiences that result in advancing revenue.
- Client Executive - Higher Education at Ricoh Americas Corporation
- Vice President. Business Dev. Sales & Marketing at CloudFuel Dispatch, LLC
- Vice President, Sales Southeast at Educational Computer Systems, Inc
- Vice President, Sales and Marketing/Partner at NMotion Logistics, Inc
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management