As Client Executive my responsibility is to generate new business for the company in a region where there are no current clients. My first area is to market to the State of Florida government. Following up with city and county governments as well as commercial accounts. Providing a complete solution for the customers, including software, hardware and customized services. Meet with executives on a face to face basis as often as possible. Perform sales presentations, speaking engagements, business networking, telephone calls, personal emails, business forums, and attend business or social gatherings. Bringing the Sirius Computer Solutions name to their mind for whatever technology problem they needed to solve.
- Client Executive at Sirius Computer Solutions
- Vice President, Business Development at Isocorp
- DBA Re-Bath at Emerald Coast Baths Inc
- Executive Director/ CIO at Northwood Shared Resource Center
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Masters of Communication Technology - Communication Technology
- B.S.B.A. - Management Science
Achieve excellent relationships with business partners, accessing and building working relationships, developing long-term agreements, and generating interest in new market ventures.
DXC Technology (Formally Hewlett Packard Enterprise) 2010 - Current
Responsible for strategic, solution based sales of application management, ITO, and BPO offerings to accounts in the manufacturing, industrial, and automotive industries. Focused on C Level relationships, aligning solutions to customer's strategic and tactical goals and objectives.
• Consistently exceeding sales targets
• Lead complex pursuit teams in securing large multi year sourcing contracts.
• Expertise in a variety of Manufacturing, Automotive, and Industrial accounts.
- Client Executive at Business Partnering
- President at Vital Marketing International, Inc
- Senior Account Executive at Electronic Data Systems
9 years at this Job
- B.A. - Political Science
Orem, Utah June 2016 - Present
Leadership development targeted at all levels of leaders enabling client organizations to increase employee commitment, boost productivity and improve bottom-line profitability by leveraging leaders' strengths to increase their effectiveness.
Senior Client Executive
• Responsible for key accounts and geographic territory including the mid-atlantic region and Washington DC
• Grow relationships and scope of business with existing clients including: Celgene, The Nature Conservancy, Hilton, Weichert Workforce Mobility, Dun & Bradstreet, Janssen Pharmaceuticals and George Washington University
• Added new clients to include: US Air Force, US Coast Guard, DC Office of Contracting and Procurement, Dept of Homeland Security, Port of Virginia, Johns Hopkins University and Orbital ATK
- Senior Client Executive at Zenger Folkman Company
- Senior Consultant at McGhee Productivity Solutions
- Sales Training Manager at Sales force and Services Group
- Training Performance Consultant/Master Trainer at AchieveGlobal
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
• Support Client Executive in account management of a book of $5million.
• Assist in developing custom solutions in risk management, insurance coverage, and risk transfer
- Vice President - Associate Client Executive at Marsh & McClennan
- Vice President - Product Liaison/Sales Enablement/Training at Marsh ClearSight
- Senior Sales Engineer at
- Lead Account Executive at
3 months at this Job
Responsible for managing solution portfolios for various corporate enterprises with Verizon revenue over 15 Million dollars annually. Built relationships with clients' executives by aligning Verizon's business development strategies to their business objectives while leading a team of engineers, specialists in the execution of attaining those goals. Managed the relationship between Verizon and large enterprises in various verticals, such as: Northwell Health, WeWork, Montefiore Medical, Jamaica & Flushing Hospitals, Jackson Lewis LLP & several others. Lead and engaged in solution sales for Verizon's solutions portfolio focusing on WAN/LAN, SDWAN, Networking Equipment, Managed Network Services, Network Security, Professional Services & Cloud Service Provider Connections. 1. Attained 162% of new sales annual objective with monthly quota of $14,700 as Sr. Client Executive, 8th out of 446 in region in FY2018. Achieved 108% of revenue growth objective. 2. Attained 82% of new sales annual objective with monthly quota of $18,900 as Sr. Client Executive, 40th out of 126 in branch in FY2017. Achieved 113% of revenue growth objective. 3. Attained 112% of new sales annual objective with monthly quota of $21,700 as Sr. Client Executive, 29th out of 146 in branch in FY2016. Achieved 104% of revenue growth objective. 4. Attained 119% of new sales annual objective with monthly quota of $20,600 as Sr. Client Executive, 19th out of 123 in branch in FY2015. Achieved 103% of revenue growth objective. 5. Attained 102% of new sales annual objective with monthly quota of $18,500 as Sr. Client Executive, 15th out of 103 in branch in FY2014. Achieved 97% of revenue growth objective. 6. Attained 127% of new sales annual objective with monthly quota of $17,600 as Sr. Account Executive, 7th out of 127 in branch in FY2013. 7. Attained 158% of new sales annual objective with monthly quota of $10,500 as Sr. Account Executive, 4th out of 85 in branch in FY2012. 8. Attained 140% of new sales annual objective with monthly quota of $8,600 as Sr. Account Executive, 29th out of 312 in region in FY2011. 9. Attained 115% of new sales annual objective with monthly quota of $7,700 as Sr. Account Executive, 10th out of 56 in branch in FY2010. 10. Attained 180% of new sales annual objective with monthly quota of $6,000 as Account Executive, 11. President Club Winner, 2nd out of 65 in branch in FY2009. 12. Attained 127% of new sales annual objective with monthly quota of $6,000 as Business Development Manager in FY2008.
- Senior Client Executive at Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Strategic Account Manager at USLEC Corp
- Data Networking Account Executive at AT&T
- Major Account Manager at Net2000 Communications Corp
11 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Management
Client Executive Responsibilities included but not limited to the following: Prospect and identify key decision makers within the targeted Civilian Account Base specifically USDA, DOI, and GSA and others as part of ITsavvy's new Public Sector team which started 02/2017 Solutions selling was focused on Enterprise infrastructure such as servers, storage, and back up solutions were also presented. Present and sell a variety of OEM solutions,’ products and services to current and potential clients. Maintaining and expanding the organizations reach within the targeted agencies. Presenting and prospecting to C and Program level clients Establish and maintain current customer relationships while managing/resolving customer issues. Maintain accurate account information and activity detail in CRM Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows when necessary.
- Client Executive at ITsavvy
- Senior Account Executive at Red River Computer Company
- Strategic Account Manager at HPC Solutions
- Senior Account Manager at Government Acquisitions, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing and Business Administration - marketing, sales
Responsible for the total customer relationship for the Billing and Finance domains licensed by the client. Act as the primary point of contact for the client to access the resources of HMHS. Provide oversight for all aspects of the relationship, including strategic planning, project solutioning & implementation, enhancements, defects, and training. Act as an advocate for the client to the HMHS team to ensure the best possible investment of the client’s resources including joint client initiatives. Govern and ensure the financial profitability of client investments. Lead and coordinate all aspects of escalated issue resolution, including client impacts, root cause determination, resolution plan, and client communication. Analyze complex project proposals, anticipate potential problems and future trends, and assess opportunities’ impacts and risks. · Oversee successful delivery of $5 million portfolio of Finance, Billing, and Claims projects. · Coordinated an effort between HMHS & Client to address long-standing reconciliation and control issues experienced by the client. Resulted in the identification of a number of actionable items being implemented to improve the process. Process review meetings established to ensure on-going improvements. · Implemented process for weekly client meetings to review approved, in-process enhancements & defects to ensure accurate and timely communication of requirements, testing, and approvals resulting in a significant increase in client satisfaction.
- Client Executive at HM HEALTH SOLUTIONS, INC. (HMHS)
- Escalation Manager at INDEPENDENCE BLUE CROSS
- Transformation Delivery Lead at INDEPENDENCE BLUE CROSS
- Director/Manager, Financial System Support at INDEPENDENCE BLUE CROSS
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration w/ Management Information Systems
Client Servicing Direct development of client customized solutions. Develop and maintain existing client relationships. Ensure services are priced correctly for client expansion opportunities. Problem solving by analysing markets and help develop business goals.
- Client Executive at Design Bridge
- Client Executive at LH.M Advertising
- Creative Design Intern, HR at Estee Lauder
6 months at this Job
- Business Management - Marketing and Human Resource
• Established positive rapport with clients
• Upsold products and built loyal relationships
• Informed clients on latest technologies
• Increased client acquisition by 35%
• Performed cold calls daily
• Provided value through excellent client service
- Client Executive at ITsavvy
- Information Systems Intern at El Valor Corporation
- Summer Business Intern at Jewel Osco
- Summer Information Systems Intern at State Farm Insurance
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Information Security and Assurance
CHMB, Inc. acquired by Allscripts)
• Liaison between clients and internal departments including RCM, Support and Project Management to resolve concerns and improve outcomes.
• Conduct recurring operational meetings with the client management to maintain open communication and provide status updates.
• Conduct monthly reviews with the client to provide a high-level overview of account status and trends.
• Run multiple types of reports then pivot in Excel to provide custom insight to account details to the client and RCM team.
- Client Executive at Allscripts
- Sr. Support Analyst at CHMB, Inc
- System Support Coordinator at MMPC, Inc
- Esthetician and Patient Service Representative at Sutter Palo Alto Medical Foundation
8 months at this Job
- Advanced Certificate of Massage Therapy - Massage Therapy