Cartier is a French luxury goods company which designs, manufactures, distributes, and sells jewelry and watches.
• Oversee a Client Relations team of 34 supporting end-client contacts (Sales & Service) for the Cartier North America, Canada, and Mexico Maison with four contact channels: phones, email, chat, and social media.
• Oversee training and quality functions for Cartier Client Relations Center
• Responsible for partnership with boutiques, Distribution Center, Technical center and other business partners in New York and Geneva.
• Achieved e-Comm revenue target $55M
- Client Relations Manager at CARTIER NORTH AMERICA CLIENT RELATIONS CENTER
- Client Services Operations Manager at CORELOGIC/MORTGAGE CONTRACTING SERVICES
- Senior Consultant at CARLISLE & GALLAGHER CONSULTING GROUP
- Call Center Customer Service Vice President at SAXON MORTGAGE
3 years at this Job
- Master of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work - Social Work
As client Relations Manager my main job was to handle any issue a client may be or any questions they may have, I also handled most the office tasks such as answering phones, faxing, and all filing. Also when I first started with the company I was left with the task refiling everything to an electronic system.
- Client Relations manager at Fangman Financial
- at American Income Life
1 year at this Job
- High School Diploma
The Senior Client Relations Manager provides management and oversight for the Client Relations Management Division and is responsible for all functions related to client management, which include contract administration, operational due diligence, business development, and financial management. As the Senior Client Relations Manager, I am also responsible for managing the companies business analysts; coordinating on a routine bases with other department managers and team leaders; managing fire response deliverables and outcomes; oversight of division processes, procedures and operations; and collaborating with senior staff on high-level planning and growth of the company, setting a path for continued business growth and improved operational efficiencies. In addition to the responsibilities listed above, the I actively assist in creating and promoting a dynamic work environment by engaging in the development and growth of the personnel under my charge as well as those that I interact with on a day-to-day basis. Creating a positive, professional and enjoyable culture among my peers, subordinates and direct reports is a primary function of this position.
- Senior Client Relations Manager at Wildfire Defense Systems
- Hazard Mitigation & Resiliency Director at City of Manitou Springs
- Hazard Mitigation & Resiliency Manager (Flood Recovery at City of Manitou Springs
- Flood Recovery Project Manager at City of Manitou Springs
6 months at this Job
- - Public Administration
- - Public Administration
As the Client Relations Manager I promote Almost Family in the marketplace by providing information and education to professionals, facilities, organizations, and consumers regarding the services provided as well as the coverage criteria and the reimbursement for these services. While acting as a liaison between the agency/market and the referral source(s) regarding patient care issues and concerns, I also maintain and secure all protected health information as required by HIPAA. In conjunction to this I also keep all employee charts updated to specific state regulations as well as conducting interviews and completes the hiring process obtaining appropriate records for the HR file.
- Client Relations Manager at Almost Family
- ASSISITANT PHARMACY DIRECTOR at Huber Personalized Medicine
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT at THE KIDZ CLUB, MEDICAL PEDIATRIC FACILITY
- HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR/ CERTIFIED LACTATION COUNSELOR at ST. LUKE HOSPITAL EAST & WEST
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
May 2017 - Present
A privately owned personal training organization with 300+ clients
Client Relations Manager
Served in a managerial role helping connect clients to trainers.
• Created new accounts for users while instructing them on how to operate the mobile website.
• Recorded exercise data for 100+ clients, and used these numbers to analyze procedures to improve athlete performance.
• Employed Google Applications to facilitate excel spreadsheets encompassing member data to trainers for implementation of individualized programs.
• Maintained company website, troubleshooting issues to resolve complications.
• Arranged appointments for 200 members weekly.
• Consulted with customers to provide best possible service for individual needs.
• Answered questions and concerns regarding service
- Client Relations Manager at Goldin Athletic Training Association
- Support Technician Tier I at PictureU
- Junior Estimator at 5 Points Electrical
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Exercise Science
- High School Diploma
Bronx, NY 02/2017-Present Full service tax, accounting, bookkeeping and business consulting firm Client Relations Manager / Bookkeeper Consultant * Maintain portfolio of non-profit client organizations, traveling to client premises to assist in the management of business accounts held in various countries including the US, Australia, China, and Bangladesh * Work directly with Executive Directors and Financial Officers to aid in the coordination of their various operating budgets ranging from 200 thousand to 5 million dollar budgets * Prepare/issue invoices, bills (Accounts Payable and Receivable), process client/vendor payments, donor checks, employee reimbursements, and compose/record bi-weekly payroll * Complete monthly Bank, Credit Card, Inventory, and Cash Receipt Reconciliations and prepare monthly/quarterly financial reports * Produce annual W-2 and 1099 tax documents for employees and consultants * Proactively communicate with clients and seek feedback in order to improve and maximize satisfaction * Assist client taxpayers in the preparation of their annual tax documents and investment/insurance applications
- Client Relations Manager / Bookkeeper Consultant at McKenzie & Company, LLC / McKenzie's Accounting and Tax
- College Assistant at CUNY Lehman College Office of Community Engagement and New Student Programs
- Marketing Intern at CUNY Lehman College Office of Community Engagement and New Student Programs
- CUNY Service Corps Marketing Intern at Industrial Technology Assistance Corporation
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing
• Manage, train, coach, mentor, and lead two teams of client relations & customer service specialist.
• Oversee the sales support of $88 million in sales 2017-2018
• Account Management & Individual support of $8.1 million in sales for 2017-2018
• Communicating job expectations, policies, and procedures
• Planning, Monitoring, appraising and reviewing employee contributions
• Implementing new processes and strategies to improve customer service performance
• Troubleshooting customer and network issues and thoroughly seeing them through
• Analyzing data and statistics to help improve employee performance
• Interviewing and hiring staff
• Worked with sales team/management to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, & objectives
• Developed strong working relationships with internal team and clients
• Processing and filing of beverage service contracts
• Business Review & Reporting
• Presenting Monthly meeting
• Provide customer support and resolve any service performance issues
• Acquisition team lead and manager
• Thoroughly see through the training of new acquisition employees.
- Client Relations Manager at W.B
- Client Relations Training Specialist at W.B
- Client Relations Specialist at W.B
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Management - Marketing
• Responsible for training, coaching, managing 10 sales advisors ensuring all were well-versed in every aspect of e-leads CRM work plan flow, phone up word tracking and appointment setting resulting in strong appointment set/shown/sold rate. Would also do manager follow ups in each sales advisors work plan to get customers in door.
• As Client Relations Manager, I met every internet customer face to face ensuring a friendly "wow" customer service experience resulting in several 5.0 reviews on dealer rater, and all social media sites. Television spokesperson in one hour informercials resulting in strong amount of phone ups converted to appointments shown/sales. Also, go to guy for photo/video on all store social media platforms.
• Strong vendor relations with all lead providers, e-leads CRM, and acted as the direct store account manager for special finance lead programs such as Capital One and Auto Credit Express. Worked directly with owner, GM and GSM with daily goals, marketing current finance and cash back incentives, and creating choices of pre-owned to new vehicle options for internet and phone clients.
- INTERNET SALES & CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER-Universal Kia at Greenway Auto Group
- INTERNET SALES/BDC/MARKETING at Music City Honda, Honda Of Murfreesboro, Reddell Honda
- INTERNET SALES/BDC/MARKETING at Yark Automotive Group
1 year at this Job
- BA - Marketing and Communications
Was in charge of marketing and managing clients with our latest RPA technology ❖ Managed each client's RPA portfolio (100+) and maintained positive client relations ❖ Updated existing clients on our latest RPA technology and marketing software for potential new businesses
- Client Relations Manager at BizRobo/Segment
- Marketing Assistant/ Design Lead at J-Max
- Marketing Assistant at Digital One Legal Solutions
2 years at this Job
- BA in Business Administration - Business Administration
6047 Tyvola Glen Circle Charlotte, NC 28217 Responsible for company expansion into the state of South Carolina. Client relations manager, sales, and performing patrols for new clients. SLED armed officer, SLED trainer for Safeguard SC Basic and Firearms. Recertification obtained for 02/2017 and 10/2018.
- Client relations manager at Capitol Special Patrol
- Unemployed at Unemployed
- Regional Operations Manager at Security Management of South Carolina
- at Unemployed
2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
- - Business Administration
- High School Diploma