As a client relations manager, I assist one agent with over 300 clients. Responsibilities include submitting marketplace applications, setting appointments with internet leads, and reconnecting with old clients.
- Client Relations Manager at HealthMarkets Inc
- BMW Administrative Coordinator at Morley Companies, Inc.
- Store Manager at Tootsies Children's Shoes
9 months at this Job
- Master's - Consumer, Apparel, & Retail Studies
- Bachelors of Science - Retailing (Fashion Merchandising)
As the Client Relations Manager I promoted Almost Family in the marketplace by providing information and education to professionals, facilities, organizations, and consumers regarding the services provided as well as the coverage criteria and the reimbursement for these services. While acting as a liaison between the agency/market and the referral source(s) regarding patient care issues and concerns, I also maintained and secured all protected health information as required by HIPAA. In conjunction to this I also kept all employee charts updated to specific state regulations as well as conducting interviews and completed the hiring process obtaining appropriate records for the HR file.
- Client Relations Manager at Almost Family
- ASSISITANT PHARMACY DIRECTOR at Huber Personalized Medicine
- MEDICAL ASSISTANT at THE KIDZ CLUB, MEDICAL PEDIATRIC FACILITY
- HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR/ CERTIFIED LACTATION COUNSELOR at ST. LUKE HOSPITAL EAST & WEST
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Science
6047 Tyvola Glen Circle Charlotte, NC 28217 Responsible for company expansion into the state of South Carolina. Client relations manager, sales, and performing patrols for new clients. SLED armed officer, SLED trainer for Safeguard SC Basic and Firearms. Recertification obtained for 02/2017 and 10/2018.
- Client relations manager at Capitol Special Patrol
- Unemployed at Unemployed
- Regional Operations Manager at Security Management of South Carolina
- at Unemployed
2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
- - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
As Client Relations Manager, I am responsible for establishing, maintaining and growing business relationships with existing and new customers. Rite Choice Solutions provides repair and services for business networks and computers, home computers, security camera set-up and installation, and electronic marketing boards (plus marketing layouts), as well as, internet and telephone system set-up and installation. I manage incoming service, sales calls and leads; conducting initial client needs analysis and scheduling appointments for the service technician/network engineer. I also schedule and attend new client meetings; proactively working with clients to understand their current IT related business initiatives. I have been successful in increasing sales revenues 25% through acquisition of new accounts, reactivation of dormant accounts, maintaining and upselling of current clients, implementation of a referral rewards program, and conducting follow-ups to determine customer satisfaction.
- Client Relations Manager at RITE CHOICE SOLUTIONS
- Account Executive - Client Solutions at COLLEGE OF LAKE COUNTY
- Group Relationship Manager at AAA
- Director of New Business Development at RENQUIST DESIGN, INC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Client Relations Manager: Perform organization and management of data pertaining to Estate Planning, Asset Protection, Medicaid, and Probate process under the direction of the Owner and one or more attorneys in the office. Ensuring client's positive experience with the firm, take regular proscribed steps to ensure the firm meets and exceeds minimum standards required by Bar Rules for client communications which require the firm to keep clients informed as to the status of their case, new developments, etc.
Result: Doubled weekly intake revenue within a year.
• Practice Development Manager: Owner and author of Firm's Policies and Procedures handbook and all related standards, further automatizing and improving the workflow cycle. Result: Increased productivity and turnaround time by 30%.
• Office Manager: Organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions. Result: Recruited and doubled the full-time staff within one year.
- Client Relations Manager at Yana Feldman & Associates, PLLC
- Linguist Consultant at Legal Interpreting Services
- Sr. Project Manager at New-Global Corporation
- Counterintelligence Investigative Specialist at Northrop Grumman Mission Systems
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - International Trade / German
• Manage call campaigns for internal and external clients, capturing the work by maintaining weekly activity reports
• Negotiate client contracts and communicate agreement details to senior managers
• Present client relations activity reports to the Center for Student Enterprise Board, quarterly
• Serve as a Shift Manager overseeing operations, weekly and participate as a caller when needed
- Client Relations Manager at Pace Connect
- Student Assistant at Center for Community Action and Research
- Pace University AALANA Peer Mentor at Student Government Association
- INTERNSHIP at Growth Source Academy
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - (BBA), Management
Marketing Manager & Client Relations Responsible for advocating communication between designers, stylists, country dignitaries, and trade representatives directly to LAFW's fashion director, and executive producer. I practice my event planning and production skills to ensure an extensive turnout for our LAFW runway shows. I work alongside the marketing and design team to produce creative concepts, content, and strategies. At this position I have earned the responsibility of wearing a lot of hats, so essentially there is an endless list of duties and responsibilities that I take on personally.
- Marketing & Client Relations Manager at LA Fashion Week
- Administrative Assistant at THE PALM RESTAURANT GROUP
- Fine Dining Server at 208 Rodeo
- Assistant Manager Server at Matador
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Visual Communications, Cum Laude
in Somerset, NJ (October 2016 - present) ECNEIREPXE Manage inventory, logistics & customer needs for accounts in the electronic transformers industry currently totaling $7 million annually Serve as client relations manager to directly interface with clients & service accounts TNEMPOLEVED SSENISUB Execute outreach campaigns to retain & grow business with current customer accounts SNOITALER TNEILC & Conduct market research to support sales team: build prospects/leads, identify focus areas & REGANAM recommend strategies for sales campaigns Oversee order fulfillment process by acting as liaison between client & internal warehouse team Organize logistics for incoming product & outgoing shipments Systematize inventory in warehouse for electronic transformer orders containing up to 1 million individual pieces; Maximize time, space & cost efficiencies Create & implement CRM process to track & report inventory for each customer account
- client relations manager to directly interface at Gloria International, LLC
- at Target
- at Six Flags
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- - sales
Installed or integrated audio/visual installation for commercial establishments throughout the United States. Held responsible with tasks such as safely loading and unloading expensive gear, taking inventory of on-hand material and gear, pulling cable in accordance to industry code, terminating the cable with the appropriate connector, landing the terminated cable into the proper gear, and dressing the cables to Infocom standards. Also became familiar with basic programming and a strong understanding of troubleshooting. Was promoted to client relations manager/ in July of 2018 due to an impressive work ethic and the positive outcomes of projects involved in. Made responsible for all communication, job information, site surveys, and organization for all clients. Was asked to wear many hats due to the size of the company. Because of this fact, was also asked to direct the marketing and sales for the company. Became familiar with Wordpress and Squarespace to spearhead the creation of a website for the company. Was tasked to create uniforms as well. Used previous sales experience to create new client relationships for the company.
- Client Relations Manager/ Audio Visual Installer at VersaPro Services
- Manager-In-Training at Jos.A.Banks
- Assistant Store Manage at Kay Jewelers
- Shift Manager at Starbucks
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Coordinate activities for employees to enhance well being, reward longevity, and create social interactions. Develop programs for Client Engagement. Work with Clients providing administrative support, funding, collections and online account management. Train new hires to be Client Relations Manager.
- Employee Engagement Director, Client Relations Manager, Trainer at GSquared Funding
- Speaker Coach, Life Coach at TEDxCincinnati
- Children's Entertainer, Stage and Television Show at Perform at Schools
- Organizer (Volunteer) at One Billion Rising Atlanta OBR
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Psychology