• Flint, MI
• Aug. 2016 - Present A team player, decision maker, and customer -focused, results driven manager. Client Relations Manager Served as the primary liaison between customer and agency to ensure a streamlined flow of communication and efficient problem solving regarding policies and claims. Instituted strategic procedures that improved company profitability, staff productivity, and daily operational management for the agency that directly addressed the needs of policyholders and agents. Placed a keen focus on customer service and policy improvement, goal tracking, and compliance to industry standards, which allows for consistently achieving $80,000+ team revenue. Key Accomplishments:
• Developed company-wide customer review process that led to a 3% increase in the customer retention rate.
• Structured inbound call system that actively increases the agency's calls by 15,000 monthly.
- Client Relations Manager at BRIAN HICKMAN ALLSTATE AGENCY
- Security Specialist at THE PALACE OF AUBURN HILLS
- Associate Manager at MC SPORTS
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
- Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
As Client Relations Manager at ProServe, LLC, my responsibilities included gaining new business while maintaining current clientele rapport. In addition, I managed a team of Account Managers that in turn managed accounts and a team of date entry processors. I trained several account managers to hold their team members responsible for production and output of results. I ran daily & weekly reports on production for Clientele and tracked our quality of results provided to the bank systems. An integral part of my position was tracking our monthly profit margins and holding quarterly meetings to set new goals to aspire to increased profit in coming months.
- Client Relations Manager at ProServe, LLC
- Account Manager at Northsight Management, LLC
- Data Entry Manager at BC Connect, LLC
- Patient Care Specialist at Chronic Disease Fund
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Align client needs with company abilities while developing partnerships. Triaged all incoming calls to ensure focus was on the client. Followed up with clients on questions and performed demo presentations. Implemented new clients and maintained the CRM. Trained to recognize, document and alert management of trends in client requests. Support the Sales and Marketing department through presentations, demo's, webinars and business reviews. Oversee a team of Client Relations and Implementation Specialists providing direction and supervision, including training, coaching and staff evaluation. Director of Operations/Human Resources Client Relations Manager
- Client Relations Manager at AccuSource, Inc
- Site Director at Altus Global Marketing
- Program Director at Boys & Girls Clubs of Southwest County
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- - Human Relations
- High school or equivalent
• Office manager - inventory, logistics, communication system
• Market Research - identifying leads, following market trends
• Production assistant - light camera operation & editing
• Craft services & catering for commercial shoots and client meeting
• Client service - anticipating and meeting needs of clients / going above and beyond to maintain positive relations
- CLIENT RELATIONS MANAGER at MAN ON FIRE PRODUCTION COMPANY
- STORE MANGER at JUST FOR PLAY
- SALON MANAGER at ATRIUM SALON AND DAY SPA
- MIT (Manager in Training) at Lush Cosmetics
8 months at this Job
Hired as a part-time file clerk for personal injury cases and promoted to a full-time front desk position after one month. Upon successfully handling all of the responsibilities at the front desk, I demonstrated my ability to also handle prospective client calls. I completed my work with great attention to detail and was promoted to the position of Client Relations Manager within a year. I was the first point of contact for prospective clients and I personally met with every new client. I would step in and handle any case where a staff member had encountered issues with the clients or insurance companies. I used my strong writing skills to obtain full compensation for clients' property damage when the insurance companies refused to pay. I trained all new employees and conducted ongoing training for current employees. In addition to administrative tasks I interpreted for all Spanish-speaking clients and coordinated office events. Legal Assistant [Social Security Disability] While in the position of Client Relations Manager I was promoted to Legal Assistant in the new upcoming social security disability division within the firm. I was tasked with developing the case management structures utilized in the processing of all social security disability cases from intake to settlement. My employer sent me to various conferences in preparation for my new role and responsibilities. I created various forms used for prospective client calls, new client intake, recording of client treatment etc. Once the case management structures were finished and we started receiving new clients, I headed the entire social security disability division of the firm. My position required me to process cases from the time a client first applied for social security disability benefits until their case went before an Administrative Law Judge. I compiled and processed all medical evidence then wrote a Chronology of Medical Treatment, Hearing Brief and a list of medication and related side-effects. I submitted the documents to the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review and created a hearing binder for the attorney to reference at the disability hearings.
- Client Relations Manager at The Jurewitz Law Group
- Cashier/Server at Bristol Farms La Jolla
- Associated Student Government at San Diego City College
- Student Trustee at San Diego Community College District Board of Trustees
3 years at this Job
- Traveling Client Relations Manager at Custom Dynamics
- Corporate Sales Manager at Concord Hospitality
- Blood Center Coordinator at American Red Cross
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health Education and Promotion
Non-medical home care agency
• Scheduling and orientation of caregivers
• Case management
• Client relations
- Client relations Manager at BrightStar Care
- Director of Marketing and Sales at Home Care Plus
- Hospice Care Consultant at Compassus Hospice
- Account Executive at Almost Family/Patient Care
8 months at this Job
Imperial Quest LLC. Answer incoming calls. Assist in marketing of monthly sales campaigns as well as work with vendors on creative designs. Create monthly email campaigns for multiple clients. Compose and Update Weekly and Monthly Results Reporting. Office Management. New Client onboarding as well as coordinating progress reports and ensuring launch deadlines were met. Sexton Pest Control Answer incoming calls and assisted customers with scheduling services. Set up new customer accounts. Dispatch technicians and align daily routes. Outbound calls to potential customers. Work with all levels of management and sales to help bring in and service new and current business. Help onboard new employees. Island Don Corporation (Kirby) Responsible for processing all financial documents for the customer's purchase of a Kirby Product. Ne gotiations with finance companies for better rates and payouts were a daily duty. Answered incoming calls from customers and worked with them to address all their concerns and questions. Discover Financial Services Senior Account Manager. Marketing services department - managed the selling and saving of sales for the security programs that Discover Financial Services provides. Worked with very detailed accounts using various Discover Financial proprietary systems. Arizona Department of Juvenile Corrections Youth Corrections Officer: In charge of providing security and safety for all the juveniles in my care. This included but was not limited to unit searches, youth searches, restraining & counseling.
- Client Relations Manager at
at this Job
- - Business & credit management coursework
Manage temporary employees at client’s site. Assist in maintaining sound client relationships and partnering with HR, the executive management team, production supervisors and production leads. Assist in handling employee relations and counsel temporary employees, as needed. On-floor coaching of temporary associates, and inspection for quality and safety. Provide orientation for new hires. Support HR and supervisors regarding leaves of absences, sick time, injuries and workers compensation. Achieve staffing objectives and needs as defined by business unit. Conduct interviews evaluate applicants and enter corresponding information into database. Maintain corporate and client guidelines and controls to ensure compliance. Accept new candidates' applications and enter into SAP. Assist in processing of weekly payroll.
Manage temporary employees at client’s site.
Assist in maintaining sound client relationships and partnering with HR, the executive management team, production supervisors and production leads.
Assist in handling employee relations and counsel temporary employees, as needed.
On-floor coaching of temporary associates, and inspection for quality and safety.
Provide orientation for new hires.
Support HR and supervisors regarding leaves of absences, sick time, injuries and workers compensation.
Achieve staffing objectives and needs as defined by business unit.
Conduct interviews evaluate applicants and enter corresponding information into database.
Maintain corporate and client guidelines and controls to ensure compliance.
Accept new candidates' applications and enter into SAP.
Assist in processing of weekly payroll.
- Client Relations Manager/ Recruiter at Debbie's Staffing
- Onsite Manager/Recruiter at Staffmark
- Mental Health Technician at Strategic Behavioral Center
- Teller at PNC Bank
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Accounting
• Responds to inbound phone and email inquiries from existing clients
• Work to manage client expectations, with the understanding that we are a technology company
• Update client accounts, searches and services as needed
• Collaborate with internal customers to understand our goal is to identify client problems and attempt address and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Identify client's needs though active listening to pick up on queues to identify other underlying needs
• Perform webinars and face to face demonstrations and training for clients as needed
• Manage client relations, details and deadlines through Outlook and Highrise CRM
• Assist with marketing services, pricing strategies and social media outreach efforts
• Respond to clients and perspective clients after business hours in a timely manner.
• Implementing new products and services for existing and new clients
• Provide honest and direct communication to all clients and team members.
- Client Relations Manager at Universal Information Services Inc
- Contact Center Team Manager at First Data
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Project Management
- Associates in Business Management - Business Management