Chicago IL 2017-Present
Evive SAAS based plarform changes how people use benefits. Integrating richly layered data sets that represent the whole person, Evive activates principles of predictive analytics and behavioral economics to inspire awareness, motivate intelligent decision-making, and obtain demonstrable outcomes. Senior Client Relationship Manager
• Lead strategy and prioritization discussions to determine ongoing strategy and program goals.
• Identify growth opportunities through ongoing reporting metrics and client strategy
• Coordinate with implementation and data teams to align client goals and expectations
• Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with key client Stakeholders including C suite.
• Lead customer activity and outcomes presentation to key client contacts.
- Senior Client Relationship Manager at EVIVE
- Client Success Manager at PROVIDERTRUST
- Sr. Account Manager at HEALTHWAYS
- Operations Manager at Well Being Improvement
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Arts in Exercise Science - Athletic Training
• Successfully managed and maintained a pipeline of 80-110 files a month
• Reviewed and verified documentation submitted by brokers, if further documentation for myself or underwriter was needed, I would communicate with broker via email what further documentation would be needed for final approval
• Reviewed and insured all files had accurate documentation for the Client Relationship Manager conditions, Underwriter conditions and dates of documents were within the time framed guideline
• Answered any phone calls or emails from brokers to keep all files moving and get them clear to close as soon as possible
- Client Relationship Manager at Caliber Home Loans
- Processing Specialist at Springboard Solutions
- Underwriter III at Wells Fargo Bank
- Senior Credit Analyst at Bank of America
3 years, 6 months at this Job
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner recruiting for a variety of industries including: clinical, engineering, financial services, human resources, medical device and professional services. Expertise in client management, creative sourcing techniques, candidate and employee development, with the ability to deliver diverse talent pipelines * As a Client Relationship Manager, partner with clients to offer cutting edge, tailored solutions that provide the appropriate level of talent and culture for the client at hand. * Manage Recruiters and center of excellence staff. * Work closely with hiring managers to develop networks and relationships within niche industries. * Creates global recruitment strategies to achieve the most effective diverse sourcing and candidate selection process. * Works with a global cross functional team. * Uses multiple technology platforms for reporting. * Responsible for identifying and implementing best practices and continuous improvement with technology. * Creates and executes sourcing plans. * Leads weekly meetings with hiring managers and human resources to discuss and assess talent pipeline. * Accountable for the operational management including reports, billing and performance metrics.
- Client Relationship Manager at ADP RPO
- Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Poptent
- Regional Corporate Recruiter, Talent Acquisition at PAYCHEX, INC
- Senior Corporate Recruiter at SUNGARD AVAILABILITY SERVICES
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Management and Marketing - Management and Marketing
New York, NY June 2017-January 2019
Full service financial planning firm whose focus is to provide guidance and analysis to clients so that they can make educated decisions to helping them succeed in reaching their financial goals in life.
Client Relationship Manager
• Managed and serviced a 500+ client book of business with over $100 Million in assets under management. Executed detailed analysis providing clients with cash flow and financial goal preparedness. Gathered extensive data from clients to perform analysis and provided insight to create client deliverables for the managing partner to present to the client. Maintained a client relationship management system, scheduling and interacting individually with the clients. Developed and maintained relationships with insurance, annuity and investment wholesalers.
- Client Relationship Manager at Cambium Group, LLC
- Digital Operations Intern at NorthPage Inc
- Admissions Office Clerk at Saint Joseph's University
- Marketing Intern at Municipal Emergency Services
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Finance
Overland Park February 2016 - Present
Caliber Wealth Management - A private wealth advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Inc.
Marketing and Client Relationship Manager
• Schedule, plan, organize and manage all events and seminars. Up to 20 events with 50-75 people per month, Webex, Sprint tabling and seminars, accommodations, cater, vendors, client appreciation events, financial educational seminars.
• Create yearly marketing budget and spreadsheets to track details of all events and expenses for the year.
• Great understanding of the financial industry and products.
• Meet with clients to update their profile, register for Total View and their Ameriprise secure site.
• Create invitation, letters, presentations, flyers, brochures and marketing materials.
• Submit and manage required materials to compliance for all events and programs.
• Courtesy and reach-out calls to various clients each week.
• Help advisor prospect in their niche market, provide support, marketing materials and reports.
• Mass email clients using Salesforce, make special marketing reports for different demographics.
• Update and manage all social media sites, and the team website by adding content and pictures.
• Organize, purchase and track all licenses, securities and designations for all advisors.
• Manage office expenses, maintaining spreadsheets and receipts.
• Schedule client appointments and update tracker for 6 advisors.
• Deposit checks and maintain log.
• Proficient in all Microsoft 365 Office programs.
- Marketing and Client Relationship Manager at Ameriprise Financial
- Operations Manager at MetLife Insurance Company
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- DHS - Notary
Client Relationship Manager. Grow Ford and GM accounts ensuring delivery of staffing talent and maintaining client relationships within the Master service provider portfolio. Serve as the single-point of contact for the national recruiting team to Ford and General Motors. Responsibilities include coordinating and integrating business staffing strategies across multiple Kelly service lines and geographies to maximize profitability and improve client satisfaction. Building relationships with hiring managers and client sponsors to improve results and add value. Work closely with recruiting leadership to provide daily updates. Used Salesforce and Bullhorn and Kelly Staff Network.
- Performance-driven Client Relationship Manager at Kelly Services
- Account Manager at Stefanini Global
- Talent Manger HR Support at Sogeti USA LLC A Cap Gemini Company
- National Contract Recruiter at CDW Corporation
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- High school
· Grow and maintain 75 Enterprise Wide Clients consisting of a $1.5 million book of business · Currently 106% of quota for 2018-19 fiscal year; achieved 105% of quota for 2017-18 fiscal year · Achieved 113% of 2018 Q2 Quota · Recorded Perfect Quarter for 2018 Q2; Renewed 13/13 clients plus 3 Client Winbacks · Achieved 100% or more of Quota 6 out of 8 months in current year · Client Relationship Manager of the Month December 2018; 238% of Monthly Quota · Upgraded 5 clients by $15,000 or more · Coordinate in person client meetings across wider CRM team to maximize renewals · Accompany Client Relationship Managers on in person client meetings · Conduct internal Commercial Banking Training for new Client Relationship Managers · Serve as IBISWorld Brand Ambassador
- Senior Client Relationship Manager at IBISWorld
- Client Relationship Manager at
- Law Firm Account Manager at Corporation Service Company
- Account Development Director at Richmark Label
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Marketing - Marketing
Account manager for a team of Senior Advisors with over $500,000,000 in assets which includes multiple
aspects of answering inquiries, examining portfolios.
• Assist clients with a variety of inquiries ranging from personal tax issues to questions about investments and their suitability.
• Conduct financial and legal research and analysis for advisors, and to high net-worth individual clients.
• Build, maintain and analyze financial macros in excel in order to present daily/weekly financial updates to internal and external stakeholders. Frequently present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations and entire industries.
• Maintain and update client metrics, working closely with the team to relationship-manage customers and maximize referrals and sales opportunities.
- Registered Client Relationship Manager at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Team Lead/Senior Operations Analyst at Legal Advisory Services at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Team Lead/Senior Operations Representative at International Client Accounts at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Project Manager at VS Enterprises LLC
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- B.S. - Economics
Subject matter expert on non-qualified executive compensation plans.
● Provided consultative support to clients on design, administration and funding of non-qualified retirement plans.
● Managed multiple large and complex accounts across multiple business lines.
● Managed client relationships and built on service reputation and relationships to position Newport Group as the clients' provider of choice for additional products and services.
● Acted as Newport Group's primary relationship manager with retirement plan sponsors, advisors, and human resources leaders resources related to their retirement plans.
● Developed, updated and enhanced materials associated with presentation, enrollment, new client communications and administration of new or changed retirement plans.
- Senior Client Relationship Manager at Newport Group
- Senior Consultant at Bank Compensation Consulting
- Vice President at Reich & Tang
- Senior Consultant at Independent Consultant
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Administration
Client Relationship Manager and Strategy Lead supporting business real estate short and long requirements within a Portfolio of 8M square feet and population of 30,000+ employees. Real Estate Department Project Lead for managing Integration of real estate services for Aetna acquisitions of other Healthcare companies.
• Negotiated and influenced real estate decisions with senior leaders supporting their business needs for location, space and financial needs.
• Effectively collaborated with departments and Corporate areas to achieve business goals objectives.
• Delivered real estate consolidation opportunities which were accepted and implemented resulting in savings of ~$7M annually.
- Client Relationship Manager at Aetna
- Facility Manager at Aetna
- Office Manager at Aetna
20 years at this Job