Russia Adobe Photoshop While sudying full time I worked part-time as a Client relationship manager, including monitoring calls for quality assurance, performing a ramge os administrative duties and training new hires. Also, resolved inquiries from customer
- Client relationship manager at Barclays Bank
8 months at this Job
- - International Business
- Bachelor in business - internation
Fidelity National Information Services Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Digital Finance and Payment Solutions March 2009 - December 2018
Client Relationship Manager
• Responsible for the client relationship with Payment Solutions largest direct clients
• Managed multiple large financial accounts - delivering 40 million annual revenue
• Coordinated with sales executives to drive retention and revenue
• Organized and led senior executive level quarterly business reviews
- Client Relationship Manager at FIS
- Application Development Project Manager Senior at Electronic Payments
- Application Development Project Manager at Metavante Corporation
- Development Manager at Development Support Center
9 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration Information Systems
• Managed national lender account partnerships handling lock volume, loan delivery, aged loan percentage and fall-outs
• Performed detailed borrower credit, income and assets analysis decreasing suspense conditions and purchase cycle times
• Prepared and delivered reports providing product plan, credit, underwriting changes and customer success updates
• Handled escalations assessing disputes and providing timely and efficient resolutions
• Achieved loan volume delivery increase and default reduction performance metrics
• Attained numerous client relationship manager awards exceeding quarterly objectives
- Client Relationship Manager at Nationstar Mortgage
- Suspense Analyst at SIRVA Mortgage
- Home Services Specialist II at Bank of America
- Rebuttal Underwriter at
1 year at this Job
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts
Progressive roles in IBM's Cloud Managed Application Services (CMAS) organization, from offering start-up and leading operations, to managing service delivery quality and client relations teams in a highly matrixed, agile based delivery organization.
Senior Client Relationship Manager 2015 to 2018
• Established C-Suite customer relationships, identify opportunities for contract expansion and revenue growth.
• Drove service improvement plans enhancing customer experience, service quality and, customer satisfaction.
• Expanded margins by balancing resource and services costs while achieving contractual service levels.
• Managed the delivery of cloud services to 43 SMB and Large Enterprise customers generating $58M in annual revenue.
• Effectively managed 18 account executives resulting in strong employee performance, morale and retention.
• Led and mentored 4 peer managers in HR processes; (staffing, development, performance, compensation).
- Senior Client Relationship Manager at INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES
- Senior Program Manager at INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES
- Senior Delivery Project Executive at INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES
- Business Operations Manager at INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Computer Science - BCS
Global Best Practices® (globalbestpractices.com) is a premier knowledge resource for relevant best practices, benchmarking, and risks and controls derived from in-depth market research and the acumen of PricewaterhouseCoopers professionals.
• As a Client Relationship Manager my focus is to develop long-term sustainable relationships with Global Best Practices customers and PwC engagement teams to ensure retention and growth through customer relationship management strategies. Key activities in carrying out my relationship management program are to: manage renewals (1+ Million annually,) retain all top tier clients (I consistently exceed retention goals,) conduct email alert program on new content and tools, deliver web-based and in-person training, hold meetings with key stakeholders to assess needs, manage up-sell opportunities, and explore/close new business opportunities (grew client base by 12% in 2010)
• Act as a trusted advisor by helping our clients understand how to apply Global Best Practices to reduce costs, increase compliance, monitor controls and realize greater process efficiencies
• Drive ongoing awareness, use and value creation of Global Best Practices resource to help PwC win and deliver its services
• Manage the ongoing process for creating/enhancing and delivering training modules for both clients and PricewaterhouseCoopers' practitioners
• Integrate Global Best Practices into core PwC methodologies and supporting Learning and Education courses to drive systemic use within PwC globally
• Responsible for ensuring renewals are billed and collected upon, liaison to contracts and finance teams
• Monitor team sales and renewals to provide timely and directional sales forecasts to management
• Oversee responsibilities of team members (relationship manager, helpline support, and benchmarking support quality control)
• Provide feedback on product and system enhancements to improve the usability and value derived from the Global Best Practices product
- Client Relationship Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Helpline Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP - Global Best Practices
- Senior Account Consultant at Arthur Andersen - Global Best Practices
- Large Corporate Treasury Management Customer Service at Bank One
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
Experience Valuation Analyst May 2018 - Present
• Performed valuation of over 100 plans consisting of 401(k) Plans, Defined Benefit Plans, Cash Balance Plans and DC/DB Combo Plans.
• Managed multiple plans as Client Relationship Manager on Plans.
• Developed problem solving and decision making skills.
• Consulted with clients, FAs and CPAs regarding contribution objectives and other plan-related concerns.
• Trained new analyst on technical and operational procedures.
- Client Relationship Manager on Plans at FAs and CPAs
- Actuarial Analyst at California Actuarial Consultants
- Finance Intern at IfK- Institut für Kapitalmarkt GmbH
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Mathematics - Actuarial Mathematics
Salt Lake City, UT http://www.spectrumfsi.com/
Spectrum Field Services is an inspections and property management company. My clients that I work with on a day to day basis include but not limited to major banks, credit unions, insurance companies, real estate brokers/investors, REO departments, and attorneys. I currently offer over 1,000 different types of inspections from purchasing a new home to insurance loss, loan originations, and fraudulent inspections. I also manage a portfolio of properties in disrepair and oversee the day to day progress of contractors, plumbers, and/or electricians and ensure the work is completed in a timely and of good workman like manner. My position within Spectrum isn't limited to working with clients and vendors. I wear many different hats and I'm not afraid of getting my hands dirty by jumping in and doing what is necessary to meet a deadline.
Sr. Client Relationship Manager June 2017-Present
● In this position, I build rapport with clients oversee the daily workflow, resolve escalated issues and grievances, plan and implement procedures and processes to maximize efficiency, assist in building our new client relationship website, and pursue further training in the industry.
- Sr. Client Relationship Manager at SPECTRUM FIELD SERVICES
- Assistant Manager at Specialty Inspections Department
- Assistant at
- Supervisor at
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Special Education
Key members of a company's sales management team. They also take other job titles, including key accounts manager and client services manager. Their role is to manage and protect the relationship between company and its most important clients.
- Client Relationship Manager at Bay Area Wedding Fairs
- dosist / R & D Coordinator at
- Assistant General Manager at Amoura International Inc
- Sales Counselor at Western Benefits Group
2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Molecular Cell Sciences
- - Online Global Pathology Course
- - Graduate Research
- - Molecular Cell Biology
Account manager for a team of Senior Advisors with over $500,000,000 in assets which includes multiple
aspects of answering inquiries, examining portfolios.
• Assist clients with a variety of inquiries ranging from personal tax issues to questions about investments and their suitability.
• Conduct financial and legal research and analysis for advisors, and to high net-worth individual clients.
• Build, maintain and analyze financial macros in excel in order to present daily/weekly financial updates to internal and external stakeholders. Frequently present oral and written reports on general economic trends, individual corporations and entire industries.
• Maintain and update client metrics, working closely with the team to relationship-manage customers and maximize referrals and sales opportunities.
- Registered Client Relationship Manager at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Team Lead/Senior Operations Analyst at Legal Advisory Services at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Team Lead/Senior Operations Representative at International Client Accounts at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Project Manager at VS Enterprises LLC
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. - Economics
Professional analytical business position responsible for leading payroll implementation team for new clients. Responsible for implementation timeline and deliverables. Promoted to Senior Client Relationship Manager implementing new program to improve client relations and retention.
• Served as Project Manager for new clients payroll software implementation. Client relationship management while coordinating with multiple departments and vendors.
• Exhibited strong business background skills including payroll and benefit knowledge serving in a consultant role with client.
• Promoted to lead new company program focused on client relationship management.
• Achieved 80% retention success rate working with "at risk" clients to resolve issues and repair business relationships.
• Initiated work with development group to document new opportunities and improvements.
- Project Manager / Senior Client Relationship Manager at Vibe HCM
- Technology Consultant at EKF Life Sciences
- Director - Information Technology at Healthcare Administration
- Director - Application Development at Interlogic Outsourcing, Inc
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Organizational Management
- Associates in Applied Science - Certified Project Planning Professional