Oversee client service associate and the financial assistant to ensure that the workload is delegated properly. transferred over. services.
• Process all trade tickets to the trade desk for all new clients after all assets have successfully
• Process trades due to portfolio review changes as needed quarterly.
• Set up systematic trades for monthly distributions.
• Handle any email correspondence as needed for the Client Service Manager.
• Directly respond to client emails and handle all phone calls for clients requesting administrative
• Complete all other tasks as described below as Client Service Associate as needed.
Oversee client service associate and the financial assistant to ensure that the workload is delegated
- Senior Client Service Associate at Zhang Financial
- Head Varsity Women’s Basketball Coach at Loy Norrix High School
- Client Service Associate at Zhang Financial
- Substitute Teacher at EduStaff
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BBA - Corporate Finance
- Client Service Associate at JPMorgan Chase
- SP, Brazil - Associate Director at BANCO BTG PACTUAL S.A
- RJ, Brazil - Analyst at BANCO BTG PACTUAL S.A
- RJ, Brazil - Analyst at XP INVESTIMENTS CCTVM S.A
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- SPS - Corporate Finance
- Bachelor of Administration - Business
- Certificate - Finance
1954 Greenspring Drive Suite 200
Timonium, MD 21093
Main Phone: 410-772-9898 Job Title: CSA - Client Service Associate
I have spent the past 6 years in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
● Manage the operational functions of the Timonium branch's administrative needs, marketing and focus on the profit and loss.
● Manage client files, reports for branch and advisors. Report to Branch Manager on operational concerns and improvements. Maintain and update profiles and trackers.
● Manage equipment and building maintenance issues. Liaison with our landlord, for the office, sending out communications to advisors and staff when necessary
● Partner with FTS to ensure all technology systems operate properly for existing advisors as well as new employees. Coordinate the pickup of all unused computer and other equipment in Timonium and our PA locations.
● Assistant to the Branch Manager - with daily tasks, issues and special projects
● Manage badge ID process: take pictures for badges, request badges from Security and all Employee/Advisor terminations
● Manage the bills for the office and check requests - Accounts Payable for 4 locations
● Process and submit reimbursements using the Concur system
● Iron Mountain projects - File storage processes
● Supply management, requests, ordering and processing
● Mail and check handling that consists of check scanning and using the Mail and check logging tool.
● Event coordinator for monthly branch seminars. Schedule, plan, organize and follow up.
● I worked directly for an Experienced Advisor Recruit. That entailed getting his clients from previous firm processed to move accounts to our firm. I worked closely with the Advisor, Clients and outside firms to make sure the processes moved smoothly for all parties in involved
● Assisted another Advisor with any client needs (paperwork, processing money movements, client meeting prep and transactions). Tools I used daily - Thomson (brokerage platform), Advisor Compass (client account maintenance), Word, Excel, Concur, Outlook, UPS Campus Ship, scanning equipment and Canon multi use copiers. I also used multiple tools related to the Ameriprise business systems.
- CSA - Client Service Associate at Ameriprise Financial
- Office Manager at 1st Choice Abstracts, Inc
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
New York, NY
Performed daily administrative and analytical tasks, supporting the Senior Financial Advisor's team in managing over accounts of HNW individuals, families, and businesses with combined AUM exceed $200M Client Service Associate February 2018-December 2018
• Prepared the asset allocation proposal and attended private wealth management client meetings regarding clients portfolio changes
• Prepared Scenario Analysis and asset allocation models for an intuitive view of portfolio performance to rebalance the portfolio, which provides appropriate risk/equity combination for each client according to the tolerance of difference level of risks.
• Assisted a Senior Client Service Associate with account opening, wires, deliveries and team operations
• Researched products offered by private equity firms that outperform current equities in the market for investment opportunities
• Conducted in-house researches and implemented team's marketing strategy through distribution of research deliverables and marketing materials to prospects
• Supported the team by ensuring all client data are accurate and up to date, tracking changes in client accounts, and projecting risks using Excel
• Conducted portfolio research and analytics; presented deliverables to the Senior FA on portfolio rebalancing strategies by comparing different investment options that are suitable for a given risk tolerance level
- Client Service Associate at UBS
- Wealth Management Analyst Intern at UBS
- Graduate Assistant at FORDHAM UNIVERSITY, Gabelli School of Business
- Credit Analyst Intern at BANK OF CHINA
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Global Finance - Global Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science - Actuarial Science
• Provide management support by developing new and existing relationships with clients.
• Seek for potential opportunities to drive development to the financial centers objective.
• Assist clients with account inquiries and ensuring the accuracy of processed transactions.
• Provide support to Senior Client Service Associate or Client Service Manager with daily balancing of the vault and branch by generating daily proof sheets.
• Balance cash drawer and ATM on a daily basis.
• Adhere to bank policies and procedures.
- Client Service Associate at Sterling National Bank
- Store Manager at GUESS? INC
- Assistant Manager at GUESS? INC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
As a Client Service Associate I assist Financial Advisors (FA’s) in all aspects of their businesses; assets totaling over $300 million. My duties include opening, servicing, and maintaining all client account records and documentations. I also, through customer service, assist advisors with maintaining and building customer relationships through direct communication with clients. As the Cashier for the office, I handle daily deposit of client checks and daily disbursement of checks from client accounts. As part of the Sales Team I also provide coverage and support where and when needed. I also provide administrative and operational support to the Branch Manager. I assist in maintaining the smooth operation of the branch by addressing and resolving a wide variety of administrative and operational issues. I oversee the maintenance of the branch compliance files for the yearly audit; and am in charge of maintaining and ordering the office supplies. I am also the direct contact to our main headquarters making sure that all branch employees are aware of new procedures, benefit packages and deadlines for completion of benefits enrollment.
As a Client Service Associate I assist Financial Advisors (FA’s) in all aspects of their businesses; assets totaling over $300 million. My duties include opening, servicing, and maintaining all client account records and documentations. I also, through customer service, assist advisors with maintaining and building customer relationships through direct communication with clients.
As the Cashier for the office, I handle daily deposit of client checks and daily disbursement of checks from client accounts. As part of the Sales Team I also provide coverage and support where and when needed.
I also provide administrative and operational support to the Branch Manager. I assist in maintaining the smooth operation of the branch by addressing and resolving a wide variety of administrative and operational issues. I oversee the maintenance of the branch compliance files for the yearly audit; and am in charge of maintaining and ordering the office supplies.
I am also the direct contact to our main headquarters making sure that all branch employees are aware of new procedures, benefit packages and deadlines for completion of benefits enrollment.
- Client Service Associate at Stifel Nicolaus
- Receptionist at Akron General Medical Center
- Receptionist, Client Service Associate at Wachovia Securities
- Processor at Bank One
12 years, 8 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
• Processed restricted stock releases related to servicing equity compensation programs for multiple clients in time sensitive order while working closely with Senior Associate or Client Service Manager to handle client inquiries
• Ran and shared the required daily reports with the team to review current and upcoming vesting's, also verified and reconciled all reports for accuracy prior to emailing clients and updated status in Salesforce accordingly
• Followed up with related departments to ensure completion and that releases are preformed within each specific time frame
• Interacted professionally and collaborated with internal team members and externally with clients
• Complied with other assignments from Client Service Manager
- Client Service Associate at American Stock Trust & Transfer Company (AST)
- Student Worker at Cook Cafe
- Accounting Intern at CPA & Associates, LLC
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Finance
My current role as a Client Service Associate, enhances a clients experience by providing not only exceptional client service but also by supporting office administration functions as needed, assisting in safeguarding client assets, and serving as administrative and operational support to Financial Advisors. The Client Service Associate is responsible for understanding firm policies, procedures and digital capabilities that will allow them to interact with Financial Advisor teams, as well as, new and existing clients.
• Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, business travel arrangements, coordination of client meetings, prepare travel & expense reports, and file & calendar maintenance
• Onboarding of new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
• Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
• Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access and cash management offerings, that support clients needs
• Support the team's marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events and seminars
• Regularly seek opportunities to use firm resources for peer sharing and collaborating with Financial Advisors
• Proactively participate in firm initiatives directed by local management
• Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures and risk awareness
• Training of new hired employees
- Client Service Associate & Office Administrator at Morgan Stanley
- Manager at Brothers Restaurant
- Manager & Server at Secret Six Tavern
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration - Small Business and Entrepreneurship
• 2018-2019 Personal financial, business and exit planning for individual and institutional investors Client Service Associate Help create, monitor and update financial plans. Make qualitative observations and recommendations to clients to help them achieve their goals. Assist with portfolio review, providing context to investment selection and performance in terms of market conditions and investor risk tolerance. Use Morningstar to analyze overall allocation of resident and held away assets. Enter trades in Thomson.
- Client Service Associate at Ameriprise Financial
- Consultant at ASSOCIATION FOR ENTERPRISE GROWTH
- financial reporting and CFO services at ROSE FINANCIAL SERVICES
- Treasurer at PTA
1 year at this Job
- - Graduate Coursework
- - Finance, Statistics and Econometrics
- Bachelor of Arts - Classical Civilization
• Assist in Engage and Discover of the client experience and grouping clients with the right associate
• Assist and communicate with clients in the Gallery, over the phone and through email
• Provide an elevated level of client services support to Gallery partners to resolve client concerns
• Provide leadership with support of managing sales floor and daily appointments in Gallery
- Gallery Client Service Associate at Restoration Hardware
- Visual Lead at ASHLEY FURNITURE HOMESTORE
- Sales Consultant at MARTINI'S HOME FURNISHINGS
- Sales Consultant and Merchandiser at VICTORIA'S SECRET
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma