Administered account openings, transfers, and maintenance for clients
● Trained new employees in the Client Service Associate department
● Managed a group of portfolios and made investment decisions for clients
● Executed and reconciled trades for a $1.5B firm
- Client Service Associate at West Financial Services
- Intern at West Financial Services
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B. S. - Applied Economic Management
I worked as a Client Service Associate at Heim Young & Associates. In this role, I was an assistant to a Certified Financial Planner. I helped manage client assets and interacted with clients one on one in meeting. I worked on various assistant duties such as completing paper work, money movement, prepping for meetings, notarizing documents, and placing phone calls.
- Client Service Associate at Heim Young & Associates
- Commander Financial Services at
- Sales Associate at Dynamic Earth Equipment
1 year at this Job
- B.S. - Intercultural Communication
- High School Diploma
- M.S. - Project Management
As a Sr. Client Service Associate I had a portfolio of corporate clients in the New England, Chicago and California areas. I was the bank's main point of contact for these clients. If they wanted to add a new product, open an account, going through a merger, or if they had any questions about their accounts,products or services they would contact me directly instead of reaching out to various departments throughout the bank.
- Senior Client Service Associate at JPMorgan
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- MASTERS OF SCIENCE - Sports Medicine and Health Sciences
- BACHELOR OF ARTS - Communication and Journalism
Assisted private banking clients with all walk-in, telephone and email transactions and inquiries including deposits, cash withdrawals, transfers, ATM card support, loan servicing, and general bank account servicing
• Served as first point-of-contact and first impression at busiest headquarters branch
• Ensured continuous client satisfaction and retention by providing highest level of customer service and immediately acknowledging and greeting all clients upon walk-in with a personable and professional approach
• Supported all internal departments of the Bank
• Nominated by colleagues for Outstanding Service 2009 and Client Service Associate of the Year 2010 awards
• Met all goals for client referrals, banking regulation exams and Bank product cross sales by 100%
• Consistently rated 100% by "secret shoppers"
• Successfully built and maintained client relationships with timely follow-ups and turnaround times, making sure telephone calls were answered by the second ring and requests were completed with two hours
- Client Service Associate at First Republic Bank
- Office Manager at Sneed & Company Construction
- Sales Auditor at GG Enterprises
6 years at this Job
- - business
- high school diploma
TECHNICAL SKILLS Senior Client Service Associate Mathematics, Business and Economics FIS Global Financial Modeling, Asset Management, Data Visualization, Accounting, Equity Research, KPI Reporting, Project 07/2017 - Present Management. Achievements/Tasks Service $55 Billion in AUA for Deutsche Bank PWM clientele by Computer Applications supporting all client inquiries, monitoring all trading and cash Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook), Salesforce, management, ensuring positive client relationship is FIS Global proprietary accounting applications, Bloomberg. maintained with the client. Analyze and evaluate client business needs and present efficient solutions to complex client problems and inquiries. SOFT SKILLS Conduct internal and client facing meetings to discuss various issues, strategize solutions, and evaluate results. Verbal & Written Communication Teamwork Collect, analyze, and manage quantitative data and create meaningful reports to lead business improvements by 80%. Leadership Strategic Thinking Onboard new team members, providing guidance to them throughout the work day, providing training and Relationship Management Research Motivated encouragement to ensure client needs are met accordingly.
- Senior Client Service Associate at Equity Research
- Client Service Associate at State Street Bank
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Education
Previously a Senior Client Service Associate for the Miami Private Banking Sector.
Currently Client Service Professional for Commercial Bank Middle Markets
• First point of contact for the clientele and all other departments within the Private Bank relationship.
• Contributes to key business outcomes such as client retention and client satisfaction.
• Maintain a good solid relationship with clients and front office while providing all related private banking products in accordance with company's mission and purpose.
• Partner with other areas such as business operations, control/compliance officers, Account/Client Maintenance, Investment Desk and Sales related departments such as Mortgage, Treasury Services and Credit Lending, etc.
• FINRA Series 7 & 63 licensed
• Monitor and maintain client accounts to meet bank as well as client's expectations.
• Manage daily electronic payments/wires/credit card activity/transactions and inquiries in an accurate manner.
• Provide administrative and operational support to Private Bankers and Investors in the Front Office.
• Meet deadlines as required and expected by the firm.
• Abby by business policies and procedures, FINRA, and other federal regulations.
• Serve as an advisor to clients on banking related needs.
• Employ knowledge of people skills, client relationship, and sales tools.
• Coordinate and follow through on client requests for products and services (i.e., open/close accounts, check orders, credit drawdowns/pay downs, credit card requests, etc.)
• Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and issues.
- Client Service Associate at JP Morgan Chase
- Personal Banker II/Brokerage Associate at Wells Fargo Bank
- Personal Banker III/Licensed Sales Associate at WSFS Bank
- Tele-service Representative at HSBC Bank/Insurance Services
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters in Business Administration - General Management
Proficient IT Skills Project Management Compliance Adherence Communication skills Time Management skills Training and mentoring of employees Interpersonal Skills Leadership skills career summary CHASE - Client Service Associate -Commercial Banking (REB), Dallas, TX 2018- present Responsibilities Demonstrate excellent "Relationship Management" skills with servicing large and complex Real Estate and Community Development Banking clients' portfolio with the full understanding of their business and industry trends. Provide extraordinary "Customer Service" with building long last relationship with clients on ensuring their banking needs are met. Also identifying fraudulent account behavior and potential fraud exposure on their accounts. Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with clients with communicating via phone, email, meetings and in person client visits. Demonstrate solid knowledge of commercial treasury management products and services to enhance client's needs and increase department revenue. Deliver excellent "Resolution" skills by resolving all client inquiries regarding opening and closing accounts, account balances, account maintenance, statement information and general product and service information.
- Client Service Associate -Commercial Banking (REB) at Mortgage Banking Service & Default
- Underwriter at CHASE
- CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE SPECIALIST I at CHASE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at STAPLES
1 year at this Job
- - Introduction to Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts - www.cau.edu
- - Accounting Related Coursework
• Client Service Associate to the President of Southwestern Investment Group.
• I accurately prepare paperwork for client meetings, provide excellent customer service to our clients, efficiently handle all money movements, handle maintenance requests for our clients, assist client with online access to their accounts, and provide thorough follow up on all paperwork submitted for processing to ensure completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Client Service Associate at Southwestern Investment Group/Raymond James Financial Services
- Trading Support Associate II at Raymond James Financial
- Client Service Associate at Raymond James Financial
- Rep Relations Specialist at Aegon-Transamerica Financial Advisors
8 months at this Job
- High school
Client Service Associate for a staffing & recruiting
• Administrative Support: answer and direct phone calls, take and relay company. Extensive messages, schedule and organize meetings (both in and out of the experience supporting office), plan and organize events (job fairs, networking events), sales, recruiting, and manage candidate documents and files in an organized filing system, managerial personnel. operate a range of office equipment, including printers and fax
• Social Media Marketing: manage multiple social media accounts for 3 offices, create and publish relevant, original and high-quality content to reach company’s target candidates, and promote content through social advertising
• Sales Support: new client onboarding including performing background checks, scheduling drug screenings, setting up assessments and verifying employment
- Client Service Associate at VACO Orlando
- Head Cashier/Sales Associate at Total Wine & More
- Bartender at LGC Hospitality
- Bartender at Balans Restaurant
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- High School Diploma
• Perform all competencies as a Client Service Associate, while also handling any other CSA's questions.
• Interact with other departments floor leaders whenever the need arises.
• Ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner, and that all team members are providing outstanding client service.
• Assist other Client Service Associates with difficult clients.
• Sign out all Client Service Associates when their shift is over.
• Sign up clients for any Preventative Health Care plans or Payment Banc plans.
• Assist in training all new Client Service Associates.
• Perform AM, midday, and PM deposit.
- Client Service Associate II, Client Service Supervisor at ANIMAL MEDICAL HOSPITAL
- Client Service Associate I at
- Marketing Associate at NEW SOUTH PIZZA
- Apparel, Floor leader at DICKS SPORTING GOODS
2 years, 1 month at this Job