Software: Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Parts+, Access, DATAIR, Pension Reporter, Dbase for DOS, HyperPrep
Languages: C++, Pascal, Fortran
New York Life New York, NY
Client Service Manager 02/08 - Present
Provide client service management for approximately 25 mid to large sized Defined Benefit Plans
• Review all Benefit Calculations (i.e QDRO, Death, Disability)
• Respond to client inquiries, research client issues, resolve service issues/errors, and demonstrate proactive, solution-based approach to enhance client relations
• Participate and lead client meetings
• Demonstrate full understanding of the client and their plan document; develop in-depth understanding of plan administration, client's sensitivities, needs, and objectives with respect to the administration of their retirement plan
• Take lead conversion role for new case assignments
- Client Service Manager at New York Life
- Benefit Consultant at Geller Group, Ltd
- Actuarial Analyst at Bury & Tomkins Associates
- Legal Secretary at Sohail Mohammed, Esq
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Actuarial Science
Full charge bookkeeper/ Client Service Manager. Manage multiple accounts. Responsible for all areas of financial reporting to include AP, AR, journal entries, payroll, VRS, ICMA-RC, 401K, bank and credit card reconciliations, monthly financial statements.
- Client Service Manager at Real Time Accounting
- Bookkeeper at Trust Builders Law Group
- Bookkeeper/Office Manager at Richmond Music Center, Inc
- Office Manager and Bookkeeper at Commonwealth Environmental, Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science
Folsom, CA 4/2017 - 6/17/18 (1 year & 2 mos) Client Service Manager * Act as a main point of contact for assigned key relationships through a Private Label partner, handle team escalations, document procedures and identify areas for process improvement. Assist clients with Compliance testing, 5500 filing, and interpreting plan documents, participate in weekly check-in calls with Private Label Partners on outstanding items. * Provide client support, customer service, and research/resolve issues by responding both orally and via written communication. * Act in a pro-active manner with assigned clients and build relationships to ensure retention. * Assist/training clients with online reporting and payroll upload * All work done via DST recordkeeping platform, AWD workflow database, CRM, and Footprints ticketing system.
- Client Service Manager at Newport Group
- Client Service Consultant II at Wells Fargo Institutional Retirement & Trust
- Pension Account Technician at Alerus Retirement Solutions
- Pension Consultant at Summit Benefits Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
As a Client Service Manager, worked with stakeholders to provide career and educational assistance: to underserved youth population, military veterans, and their spouses, as well as recent high school graduates. Worked with over 50 students during my tenure at WOS. Over 50% have been hired by the corporate sponsors. 30% are currently working toward being hired by their sponsors.
Mentored post 911 veterans on how to use the skills they learned from the military for corporate America.
• Mentored students on personal issues: ie (priorities, money, schooling, living)
• Worked with Clients and Universities to create classes that would teach students what they needed to get jobs within corporate America.
• Created reports for management on costs, time at work, verify all onboarding was completely done by both client and home office.
- Client Service Manager at Workforce Opportunity Services
- Sales Consultant at Hamilton Honda
- Independent Contractor at
- Senior Partner Service Manager at AVAYA
4 years at this Job
As a Client Service Manager, I collaborate with Fiserv's Biller Solutions division that offered a portfolio of industry-leading billing and payments products including on-demand payments, bill presentment and payment, and eBill distribution payments.
The primary tasks and activities include:
• Responsible for $3M P & L and client-focused team of 2 sales and operations specialist within Fiserv
• Maintains contact with client at an executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship
• Establish great relationships with internal stakeholders (Client Success Group Leaders, Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, etc.) to achieve client goals
- Client Service Manager at Fiserv
- Management Consultant Manager at KPMG - Financial Service Group
- Senior Management Consultant at Accenture - Financial Service US Banking
- Product/Solution Consultant at 21st Century Financial Services
5 months at this Job
- B.A. - Business of Administration
Operations/ Client Service Manager -Building strong and professional relationships with over 25 distributors to ensure consistent product ordering and stocking -Maintaining inventory for four store locations -Analyzing cash flow for each store individually and creating an optimal plan to make necessary changes -Utilizing salesforce to gauge what products are selling rapidly or should be discontinued -Organizing and orchestrating employee meetings -clerical duties including answering phones, filing, scheduling, accounts payable
- Operations/ Client Service Manager at Create-A-Cig
- Manager at French market
- Customer Service Specialist at Iron Mountain
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Team leader for HIS (Hospital Information Systems) which includes client services, BioMed and data center operations. Manager of technology for hospital system, urgent cares, and private practices. Project lead in the conversion and upgrades of many enterprise technologies. Evaluating and negotiation of new technologies with vendors. Maintaining and forecasting for department budgets.
• Support for MedTech magic to Meditech 6.15 upgrade. Help plan and implement new VM-Ware datacenter. Was able to reach all milestones with team and assisted the billing team to stay on track with financial cycles with no loss of revenue.
• Team lead for implementing a printing solution with badging across the enterprise which includes hospital systems, urgent care locations, and private practices.
• Coordinated, planned, and developed of new service now ticketing system. Lead team in implementing digital process for access approval and onboarding of new users. Developed reporting and data quantification to identify efficiencies in the teams.
• Coordinated and planned upgrade with telecom team of Avaya CM to Avaya UCaaS for hospital, urgent care, and private systems. Which includes coordinating of circuit replacement, upgrading switch configurations for new voice VLAN, and replacing all analog to VoIP handsets.
• Coordinated and planned an inventory management system of all technologies which included BioMed equipment.
• Coordinated, planned, and developed with teams to implement new security protocols for workstations, network, and mobile devices. This included modifying network access via Active Directory and creating baselines for System Center. Creating process for regular update and security requirement of endpoints using MaaS. Creating new network segments and upgrading Cisco firewall systems for real-time network monitoring.
• Work with client services and network teams to coordinate and plan upgrade of Citrix Xen app 6.5 or Xen Desktop 7.15 for both acute and ambulatory systems.
• Successfully executed plans to cut the department operational budget by 18% when requested by executive leadership.
• Awarded the title of future leader and placed on Fastrack for hospital leadership.
• Attended HIMMS and other conferences to evaluate new technologies for HIS.
- Client Service Manager at CalvertHealth Medical Center
- Director, Technology at Peake Healthcare Technology
- President at Premium Networks, LLC
- Director, Information Technology at SCD Information Technology
3 years at this Job
• Answer client inquires, take referrals, and schedule home care services
• Source, interview and orient reliable and compassionate clinical staff (nurses and or home health aides)
• Develop strong and lasting relationships with referral sources and community resources
• Facilitate local marketing and recruiting events to build a strong presence in the community
• Visit clients to evaluate and supervise field staff.
• Manage a caseload of clients including staffing, scheduling and operations and administration
• Partner with clinical managers to provide supervision and support to field employees.
• Make decisions and provide feedback to employees related to recognition, pay rate changes, counseling and termination of employment.
• Complete regular field staff performance evaluations, jointly with the Clinical Manager.
• Promote and participate in retention activities-company/office contests, Heroes recognition, Presidential Scholarship, Years of Service recognition, BAYADA Bucks program, etc. 7. Support the team (office and company). a. Assist team members in filling call-outs and last minute service requests.
• Provide the On-Call Manager with all pertinent and current information and conduct on-call, or be backup to the On-Call Manager, as necessary.
• Assist with collections on accounts, in conjunction with the Director and COL office.
• Participate in office and company meetings, events, and functions
- Client Service Manager at Bayada Home Health Care
- Personal Banker at Sun National Bank
- Business Teller/CSR at Sun National Bank
- Senior Teller at Fleet Bank
7 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Psychology
- Associates - Healthcare Administration
Client Service leader developing trusted advisors in a team of 12 payroll and tax skilled account managers who service a client base of over 500,000 local jurisdictions through compliance solutions. Responsible for ensuring periodic, quarterly and annual filings are submitted through account manager teams for clients to remain compliant and timely in delivery. Business leadership through Stand Out approach via acquired company TMBC (The Marcus Buckingham Company) with emphasis on teacher and influencer traits to demonstrate and articulate strengths in team members and analysis to develop, deliver and forge partnership and excelled goals for our clients. * Leading a team of account managers responsible for over 1B in liabilities and tax filings for payrolls from clients on a periodic, quarterly and annual basis with no errors of omissions to trigger or result in penalties and interest * Development of trusted advisors through CARE (Courageous Advisory Responsiveness Empathic) and inserting each attribute into every interaction to transform them into experiences for higher Net Promoter Scoring and creating client references * Consistently developing advocates from our client base to grow client base with our advocacy program with driven testimonials from the team of Account Managers showing unprecedented results * Effective communications with colleagues in career development, client partnership for sales of services and management of ongoing relationship building * Management of Human Resource policies through directing employee relation activities while observing diversity, supporting Business Resource Groups and management of sensitive organizational issues * Supervise, hiring, training, staffing and coaching of account managers and staff inclusive of counseling through one on one meetings, resolving workplace issues, and implementing of consistent performance and leadership for team of direct reports * Coordinates with HRBC to lead team and guide with discretion on onboarding and influence of company culture and core values * Overseeing of employee staffing and discussions with documentation via iSucceed program for goal delivery, tracking and effective project management * Directing of staffing plans, hiring, interviewing and terminations for ongoing and new associates for the company and responsible teams with results reflective of superior decision making abilities
- Client Service Manager at ADP - Automatic Data Processing
- Performance Improvement Manager at Aon Hewitt
- Team Manager at Aon Hewitt
- Senior Technical Support Rep at ADT Security Services
2 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Business Administration
Works with the Senior Manager to implement and monitor the progress of service-led contractual commitments, as well as customer satisfaction. Drives revenue growth which has resulted in closing a client project for $15M. The original contract was
approved for $7M. Resolves technical operational problems by apply PM methodologies, including financial forecasting for general accounting and billing procedures, as well as operational cost controls. Creates and monitors daily/weekly dashboards
focused on order movement, SLA adherence and additional metrics as identified.
➢ Biweekly/monthly service review presentations, including aging reporting, and circuit and 1 st invoice reviews.
➢ Engineers write scripts and processes with an overall cost savings of $4M.
➢ Decreased SLA of Priority 1 from 6 hours to 3.5 hours.
- IT Client Service Manager at Verizon
- at Verizon
- Supervisor at Verizon
- Associate Technician at Verizon
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Finance & Economics