My responsibilities as a Client Service Manager include; managing survey analytic clients on a day to day basis. Act as a liaison between clients and internal departments. Arrange solutions to various issues for clients with other departments. Host group and one-on-one training seminars. Provide first class customer service to all clientele.
- CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER at HEALTHCAREfirst
- CLINICAL TEAM ASSISTANT at Caretenders
- Chathams / Sever/ Bartender/FOH Manager at O'Charleys, Hilton
- Internship at The Plantory
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Family Science and Psychology
As a Client Service Manager my responsibilities included keeping good relationships with our high end Clients. Also to monitor our drivers in the field to make sure our clients were happy with our service.
- Client Service Manager at Mears Destination Services
- Realtor at Keller Williams Realty
- General Contractor at Wagman Home Remodeling
- Driver Manager at
7 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school - General
- High school or equivalent
As a Client Service Manager, worked with stakeholders to provide career and educational assistance: to underserved youth population, military veterans, and their spouses, as well as recent high school graduates. Worked with over 50 students during my tenure at WOS. Over 50% have been hired by the corporate sponsors. 30% are currently working toward being hired by their sponsors.
Mentored post 911 veterans on how to use the skills they learned from the military for corporate America.
• Mentored students on personal issues: ie (priorities, money, schooling, living)
• Worked with Clients and Universities to create classes that would teach students what they needed to get jobs within corporate America.
• Created reports for management on costs, time at work, verify all onboarding was completely done by both client and home office.
- Client Service Manager at Workforce Opportunity Services
- Sales Consultant at Hamilton Honda
- Independent Contractor at
- Senior Partner Service Manager at AVAYA
4 years at this Job
• Barron's Magazine Top 100 Independent Financial Advisory firm in the country for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
• Bloomberg Magazine / Wealth Manager has recognized Grimes & Company as one of the top Wealth Managers for the past 8 consecutive years.
• Client Service Manager at an established Metrowest Registered Investment Advisory firm, servicing high net worth clients.
• Supports a team of Wealth Managers serving as the point person coordinating internal client service for existing as well as prospective clients.
• Providing direct service and operational support to high net worth clients.
• Opening new accounts, processing transfers, deposits and withdrawals and journaling assets.
• Solving problems and seeking time sensitive resolutions to client issues and requests with custodians.
• Gathering and analyzing client financial data and preparing presentation material and proposals for client meetings.
- Client Service Manager at Grimes & Company, Inc
- Interim Senior Associate at Fidelity Investments
- Customer Service Representative at Fidelity Investments
- Master Teller/ Customer Service Representative at Baystate Savings Bank
11 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.A. - English
2911 Northeast Parkway Atlanta Georgia, 30360 April 2018 to current Manager: Michelle Hardy (Office Manager) Phone: 678-728-2312 Job Title: Client Service Manager Description: During the brief amount of time I worked here I was promoted from receptionist to move coordinator. My job includes receiving moving estimates from my sales representative's customers, following up with them and arranging dates, and times for their moves. Also I obtain their signed documents and collect their deposit. Once that has been done I then put the data into the system and get all the paperwork ready for each customers upcoming moves. During this process I develop a relationship with the customers and keep in contact with them throughout the entire relocation process. This includes email confirmations, verbal confirmations, and also checking up with them prior to their moves as well as the day of their move. Start rate of pay: $ 9.00 Current Rate of Pay: $10.50
- Client Service Manager at Atlanta Peach Movers
- Night shift crew member at Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins
- Dog caretaker at The Dog Spot Training and Boarding
- Lot Assistant at Peach State Auto Auction
11 months at this Job
- Private investigating career program - Criminal justice
As the Client Service Manager I served as the liaison between our organization and our clients.
My key responsibilities include:
• Business Development & Account Management
• Developing and maintaining effective client relationships at all levels, identifying opportunities for revenue growth for both our clients and our organization
• Daily as needed review and follow-up on all open opportunities and projects; weekly verbal/virtual status updates to President/CEO
• Travels to corporate networking events both national and local gaining access to other major organizations, developing key relationships seeking potential partnership and new business opportunities
• Conduct all follow-up for events attended, identifying key contacts, researching their organizations to determine business opportunities, creating individual strategies for each contact, and timely execution of the strategy
• Assist with creating and developing training curriculum for our consultants and corporate clients as well as customized innovative processes to meet our clients specific and unique needs
• Regularly meet with current and potential clients to ensure needs are met/discuss current needs, as well as answer any questions about our company, brief or update on new services, and offer our support new or .
• Schedule and attend initial meetings with CEO and potential clients
- CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER at INTEGRITY DEVELOPMENT CORP
- ASSISTANT MANAGER at MAPLE BROOK VENTURES, LLC
- LEAD CLIENT SERVICE PROFESSIONAL at H&R BLOCK
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Communications, General Management
Serve as a Public Finance Client Service Manager working with mid to senior level Public Finance clients throughout New England. Administrative management of over 200 trust accounts with Corporate Trust securities.;
● Manage service delivery, servicing of client inquiries, escalation of client issues, and conducting annual client reviews from a service delivery perspective. Perform training for new systems conversion of Connect including usage training for impacted clients; prepared training manuals geared towards client's needs;
● Monitor and administer client service issues including SLA's, governing document guidelines and/or indenture guidelines, processing activities, overdrafts, and cash balances. Mentor and train assigned Trust Administrators.
● Reporting and other activities include specialized client reporting, working with others on interfacing with Compliance, Audit, Risk and Legal, as well as help respond to audit requests.
● Review annual tax returns for each account to ensure forms are filled out completely and are fully executed by authorized signers. Responsible for auditing corporate accounts to ensure proper set up and required compliance items are received.
● Responsible for communicating and collaborating with the Business managers, Client Administration, Client and Business Development, TMG as well as Business and Product Management to ensure the delivery of service excellence to our clients.
● Managed cross-selling of other pertinent products available to clients while ensuring customer satisfaction with The Bank of New York Mellon through constant customer contact.
- Client Service Manager, Vice President at The Bank of New York mellon Corporation
- Consultant Robert Half International at The Bank of New York mellon Corporation
- Client Relationship Manager, Vice President at The Bank of New York mellon Corporation
- Client Relationship Manager, Vice President at U.S. Bank National Association
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Business
- Bachelor - Science
The first-line contact between customers and/or internal requests for quotations, reviewing client's specifications and managing clients' assets being preserved and stored at the Houston facility to ensure equipment is inventoried and preserved under the highest quality standards and its readiness to be utilized at any given time.
• Building & maintaining quality customer relationships
• Accountable for maintaining & updating the detailed inventory tracking tool
• Interpret customer storage specifications or special requirements and incorporate those into cost estimates & proposals
• Review contracts, purchase orders, T&C's, and other commercial terms/aspects associated with the service & client
• Transfer all required documentation to proper internal departments so orders are properly entered & released accordingly
• Prepare and deliver project documentation/reports for internal and external clients
• Cost management & revenue forecasting
• Create & maintain Excel spreadsheets
• Understand and adhere to the safety culture / environment
• Ensure adherence to existing policies and procedures
- CLIENT SERVICE MANAGER at Dresser-Rand, Houston Service Center
- FINANCE SECRETARY at Best Mazda / Hyudai
- SENIOR UNDERWRITER at Southern Automotive Finance Company
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- B.S. - Psychology
- A.A. - Business Management
Searved as client services manager of credentialing service for 3 major hospitals in NJ maintaining client records, building client relationships, forwarding customer requests to appropriate personnel, answering to customer inquiries, and offering technical assistance to clients
- Client Service Manager at Allegiance Medical
- Financial Couselor Charity Care Consultant at
- Administrative Assistant Supervisor for Income Maintenance at City of Newark Dept. of Health
- Patient Access Representative at East Orange General Hospital
11 months at this Job
- Associates - Liberal Arts
- Certification - Medical Billing and Coding
- High School Diploma
• Managed projects with an average of 17% cost variance.
• Completed projects with an 84% on time delivery.
• Completed proposals with a 91% on time delivery.
• Achieved a win-back of a client and received the only 10 net promoter score for the service center.
• Participated in WIP meetings and provided accurate and timely updates for projects in the shop.
• 100% completion of all final reports for projects within 30 days.
• Functioned as both Client Service Manager and Client Service Support.
- Client Service Manager (Acting) at Dresser-Rand
- Client Service Support at Dresser-Rand
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Dresser-Rand
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English