As a Client Service Representative at a top performing Bank of America Financial Center, the job requires great customer service skills, cash handling, processing transactions efficiently and accurately, while uncovering clients' financial needs and getting them to the specialist who can fulfill that need.
- Client Service Representative at BANK OF AMERICA
- Shift Manager at
- Administrative Assistant at NORTHWESTERN MUTUAL INSURANCE CO
- Barista at STARBUCKS
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Responsibilities I'm a client service representative assisting claimants to file for their disability benefits through Social Security. While also gathering as much information as possible about their disability conditons as well as explaning the system and estimated timelines of their claim.
- Client Service Representative at Citizens Disability
- Customer Service Cashier at Kohls Department Store
- Customer Service Rep. at Uhaul Moving and Storage
- Customer Service Rep/ Front Desk at La Quinta Hotel
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - US history
Client Service Representative for the ophthalmology department. Scheduling appointments, surgery and dispense medication. Follow up with clients providing information about their pets post surgery status. Directing phone calls, making appointment and reminder calls. Scanning files, linking important documents, records and lab work to patient charts. Electronically linking radiographs and imagining. Medical records preparation for distribution to requested veterinary hospitals. Manage email and faxes regarding lab work, test results, prescription requests and other important documents.
- Client Service Representative at Metropolitan Veterinary Associates
- Vet Nurse/Client Service Coordinator at Banfield Pet Hospital
- Clerk at Risher Van Horn
- Hostess at Cheesecake Factory
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts
• Maintain sales partnerships with top advertiser clients such as Pepsi & Unilever by administering quality service and building effective relationships.
• Manage multiple digital ad campaigns to 100% delivered while working with other departments of pricing & inventory, traffic & digital billing.
• Resolved one million dollars of unpaid invoices with top client McDonalds.
• Selected as top Client Service Representative to test new training system Wide Orbit and successfully pointed out errors & improvements.
• Trained three new client service representatives in three months or less.
- Client Service Representative at Viacom- Ad Sales
- Assistant to John Stossel at Fox Business Channel- Stossel
- Editorial Intern at Viacom- MTV News
- College Associate at Fox Business Channel-Kennedy
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications
To take on challenging roles and transform my ideas into actions & Objective achievements, while managing operationally and profitably sound. Experience 8/2017-Present Bank of America Hammonton, NJ Client Service Representative II * Oversee money ordering, supervising staff, and other managerial duties * Trained newly hired Operations Manager of branch * Sole custodian of ATM of branch
- Client Service Representative II at Bank of America
- Client Service Representative at Bank of America
- at Trump Taj Mahal Casino
- Customer Service Manager at Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Co
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality Management - Hospitality Management
Madison Heights, MI November 2015 - Present CIOX Health facilitates and manages the movement of health information to help the clients manage health information and streamline processes for the exchange of information, audit management, document management, and coding. Senior Client Service Representative Effective manager, driven to provide excellent customer service, and able to assess complex situations and formulate solutions. Pending college graduate with solid academic skills and considerable experience planning and implementing programs and projects. Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Processing requests for legal, insurance, patient and audit requests. Delegating staff duties. Shipping patient records to requestors nationwide.
- Senior Client Service Representative at CIOX HEALTH
- Buyer/Planner at EAST WEST INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
- Project Management/Property Manager at All-in-one
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate in Legal Studies
- Associate in Applied Science - Medical Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain and Logistics Management June 2020 - current student
• Software installation and upgrades, desktop set-up.
• Set-up and configuration of security sets for users and user groups.
• General ledger set-up and support.
• Tax preparation and filing, including amended returns and agency communications.
• Promoted from Payroll Specialist to Senior Payroll Specialist to Client Service Representative for Major Market Services.
- Client Service Representative at Paychex, Inc.
- Collection Agent at NCO Financial Solutions
- Collection Agent at Fleet Credit Card Services
- Customer Service Representative at CDNOW.COM
6 years at this Job
- ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE - Computer Science
Dedicated professional in the client experience environment. Motivated to expand and excel in all areas of opportunity.
Landauer - Client Service Representative September 2015-Present
Responsible for Landauer Academy. Offers a compliant and cost effective subscription for educational options
that are a resource to help the radiation needs of radiologist and technologists. These courses are developed
and peer reviewed by board certified medical physicists which are designed to comply with regulatory
requirements from accrediting organizations. Provide support for MyLDR. An online self-serving account
management portal with the most expedient method of receiving dose information and making requested
• Connecting with clients via phone, live chat and email.
• Receiving course orders at the highest revenue at $13,500.
• Creating new accounts and profiles.
• Setting up login accounts with user names and passwords.
• Deploying courses into the facilities Learning Management System (LMS)
• Trouble shooting any technical issues that may come up.
- Client Service Representative at Landauer Academy
- Mail Room Clerk at Landauer Academy
- Shipping Clerk at Landauer Academy
- Floor Attendant at
3 years, 4 months at this Job
• I started at the firm as a Docketing clerk and was promoted in March 2018 to Client Service Representative.
• Valued team member of Gamache & Myer law firm
• Mentored, train, and guided others to complete projects for the county courts, along with the firm's clients.
• Manage deadlines for client projects.
• Manage and administer all duties for the firm's largest client.
• Preparation of confidential paperwork for 100+ lawsuits on a weekly basis.
• Write and review emails, correspondences to and from client daily.
• Writing and updating client and firm policies.
• Process service returns from the Sheriff and Process Servers.
• Utilize Client coding within CLS system.
• Coordinate daily with the firm's attorneys and higher management on projects and tasks.
• Customer Service, directly handling client's payments, Coordination with Financial Department Receiving.
• Utilize Missouri Case.net to electronically review and file Missouri Lawsuits along with subsequent documents.
• General Office administration duties daily.
• Training on office and client policies.
- CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at GAMACHE & MYERS P.C
- Lead, and trained co-workers at
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF APPLIED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - APPLIED BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Client Service Representative Trenton, NJ
• Provide exemplary customer service to internal and external customers
• Manage student files
• Seeking appropriate resolutions to settle escalated matters and providing assistance or directing to appropriate parties
• Ensure contractual service expectations are met
• Maintain operations at an exceptional pace averaging 10 calls per hour
• Promptly respond to general inquiries from members, staff, and students via telephone, mail, e-mail, and fax
• Work with upper management to ensure appropriate changes were made to improve student's satisfaction
• Assigned to handle customer cases in both English and Spanish
- Client Service Representative at NJ Higher Education Student Assistant Authority
- Crew Member at 7-Eleven
- Office Assistant at Raymond Schwartzberg and Associates
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent