As a client service specialist, I would assist customers in finding clothing pieces that they found suitable to their personal style, and I would show the customers a set of cute earrings and a simple necklace to complete their perfect look. Through this interaction with our customers, I would develop new relationships with them. My accomplishments at Talbots include successfully meeting my weekly goals of opening a certain number of our Talbots Credit cards.
- Client Service Specialist at Talbots
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Communications
- High school or equivalent
As a Client Service Specialist, it's my job to provide remarkable service to our clients from the moment they walk through the door by greeting the client by their name and with a smile on my face. My position includes a varitey of different things from HSA contributions, distributions, placing stop payments, holds, wire transfers, creating cashier checks and money orders, loan payments, to basic transactions such as transfers, change orders and processing a deposit or withdrawal.
- Client Service Specialist at Community First Bank
- Bank Teller at Key Bank
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE at JCPenney
1 year at this Job
Provide vendors and guests (clients and non-clients) with customer service and information pertaining to their visit to the office. Support Client officers and Client Service Specialist as a back up when lobby is busy. Process all incoming mail, packages and client notices. Process, log and track returned mail. Maintain communication with all departments and offices of the bank to assure client notices and information is processed and retained efficiently. Manage Lobby Regular maintenance of expense reports.
- Administrative/ Client Service Specialist at Southern First
- Banking Specialist and Sales Revenue Manager at TD Bank
- Mortgage Loan Analyst at BB&T
- Client Service Specialist Lobby Manager at SunTrust Bank
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Legal Studies
- Cosmetology - Business Management
- Regents Diploma - English
Started as receptionist for busy billing practice promoted to client service specialist.
• Answer multi-line phone and transfer patients to correct representative.
• Bundled charges from physician offices to be sent to appropriate department.
• Notate claims to be sent off for billing.
• Scan explanation of benefits, denials, refunds, and credit card payments.
• Phone patients about return mail to update addresses.
• Print and fold collection letters to be mailed out to patients.
• File EOB's and payment worksheets.
• Make trips to surgery center to pick up anesthesia charges.
• Make bank runs to deposit check and cash payments sent in from patients.
- Client Service Specialist at Physicians Professional Management
- Credit Card Application Specialist at Physicians Professional Management
- Customer Service/Cashier at Hardee's
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school
Client Service Specialist functions include processing transactions and payments related to taxes, licenses, and registrations;
• Responds to questions/complaints from internal and external clients, researches problems and initiates resolution;
• Provides clear guidance and feedback to fellow staff members seeking assistance with transactions;
• Provides on-the-job training for new staff, observing agency protocols for training;
• Reviews work for accuracy; voids and re-processes work as needed
• Processes various daily, weekly or monthly reports;
• Completes daily balancing, deposits and accompanying reports for agency/location and ensures the accuracy of reports/deposits.
- Client Service Specialist at Palm Beach County Tax Collector
- Technical Support/ Dispatch/ Customer Service at BroadStar Cable
- Communication technician at Comcast
- General Manager at Burger King
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management
As a client Service Specialist, i am a Customer Service Rep who handles disputes. A Patient may be in dispute of a particular date of service, or any service supposedly provided. I also work with inaurance providers to assure that claims were billed correctly. My job is to ensure that the other Reps in office have sent the account to the appropriate dept for review, and when it has been reviewed I personally contact the Patient with the response. This position calls for patience, empathy, and sincerity among other things. I need to be able to efficiently navigate through Epic and also have proper knowledge of workques.
- Client Service Specialist at Bolder Healthcare
- Bill Collector at National Enterprise Systems
- Nursing Assistant at Private case
- Financial Aid Assistant at Cuyahoga Community College
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Radiography
- Some college
As a Sales and Client Service Specialist, I was responsible for all front desk duties. A typical day could consist of taking incoming calls, managing emails that come through, booking, re-booking or rescheduling appointments, and being able to promote the Wellness Program memberships and explain any and all the details it entails.
- Sales and Client Service Specialist at Elements Massage
- Major Appliance Expert at JCPenney
- Production Worker at UniFirst
2 years at this Job
- - Medical Massage
- - Basic studies
• 2012 - 2018 The Ace Hardware Corporation is a retailers' cooperative based in Oak Brook, Illinois, United States. As of 2015, it has over 4,600 locations, and does over $13 billion in retail hardware sales annually. Client Service Specialist Manages the relationship with the cooperative owners to assure success of their stores. Tasks include preparing the cooperative for national and local advertisements to drive store traffic, validating that cooperatives have the proper inventory levels to sustain advertising specials, and expediting both ad and non-ad inventory. The tasks include working with the cooperative to reconcile cooperative bills and fees due to Ace Hardware Corporation. Key Highlights:
• Expedites urgent deliveries and s the shipment to ensure timely delivery to the customer.
• Maintains familiarity on all accounts and attends cross-departmental meeting to provide information on client accounts.
• Performs office administrative duties as needed to support organizational objectives.
• Projects professionalism as first point of contact for all cooperative customers.
- Client Service Specialist at ACE HARDWARE CORPORATION
- Shift Manager at CVS PHARMACY INC
- Retail Manager at STARBUCKS COFFEE, CO
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
As a Client Service Specialist; my job was to handle client records, book appointments, and help recovering animals with their therapy. Throughout the day, I would answer calls by the patients owners and book any appointments that needed to be made using the Microsoft system. Also, if there was any questions that needed to be answered, it was my job to inform and or update the patients owners on what's going on with the patient. However, I also did physical therapy on the recovering patients. Any animal that came in injured/ hurt to our facility was admitted and treated by my colleges and I. Some of the treatments that was performed by me was mainly exercise base; which means i assisted them in strengthening themselves by swimming, running, stretching, etc. . I cared and help the animals heal. When it was felt they were ready to be released, my final task was to discharge the animals; so that they can run and play with their owners freely.
- Client Service Specialist at Oradell Animal Hospital
- Security Guard at US SECURITY ASSOCIATION - Security
- Cashier/Customer Service/ Maintenance at Au Bon Pain
- Cashier/Customer Service at TURTLE BACK ZOO
8 months at this Job
- None - Physical Therapy
- Some college
Client Service Specialist: Ferndale, WA - 2006- Receptionist, Client Services, Executive Assistant, Compliance, Office Management Job responsibilities: receptionist, hospitality, answering phones, phone systems, scheduling, process distributions, new account forms, client files, assist the Financial Advisor and CCO, process mail, general correspondence, compliance, reports, general banking, scanning, filing, making coffee and back office duties
- Client Service Specialist (Financial Services) at available upon request
- Health Insurance Licensed Agent at Mutual of Omaha
- Medical Receptionist at Jennifer L. McAfee, MD
12 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Leadership Studies Courses: Ethical Decision Making, Leading Change, Methods and Mediums of Persuasion, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, and The Learning Organization
- - Education