Blue Spark Financial - Client Services Manager Experience with CRM software (Redtail). Strong understanding of business acumen. Marketing newsletter and email correspondence duties.
- Client Services Manager at Blue Spark Financial
- Design Assistant -Wholesale and Retail at Full Sirko,llc
- Wholesale Sales at JIlarious,llc
8 months at this Job
- BA in Communications - Communications
- License - Continuing Education
As the Client Services Manager I handle many tasks that ensure office operation is as meticulous as possible. A few day to day tasks, include operating the phone systems and ensuring all calls are handled properly, managing and organizing client files, formulating social media campaign strategies, strengthening client relations and furthering partnerships, and assembling Client Resolution Packages that are submitted to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). As for accomplishments, I spearhead Social Media campaigns to boost engagement and exposure of the company. Resulting, in an increase of prospective clients on a monthly basis.
- Client Services Manager at Hayes Financial & Tax Services, LLC
- Lead Personal Banker at Armed Forces Bank
- Customer Service Representative at Randstad/Aon Hewitt Associates
3 months at this Job
- High school
• Client Services Manager for Financial Firm
• Support for Client Base of more than 2000 clients
• Manage account support for all clients
• Investment account support
• Life Insurance, Disability, Long Term Care coverage support
• Prepare client files for meetings each week with their advisor
• Administrative Duties
• Calendar management - schedule client appointments with advisor
• Assistant duties to advisor
• Proficient in Microsoft - word, excel, Outlook
- CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER at STRATEGIC WEALTH GROUP
- LOAN PROCESSOR at FSU CREDIT UNION
13 years, 7 months at this Job
- - GENERAL EDUCATION
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
* Responsible for account management and all aspects of client services for carrier accounts * Ensured completion of commitments and deliverables * Financial and claim reporting with responsibility to client * Compiled data; prepared and distributed reports; and analyzed the results * Created and designed KPI monthly dashboard report to provide drill-down options and graphing data for key client * Automated and recreated Microsoft Access reports in SAP Business Objects * Ensured data integrity; developed and produced exception reports utilized in measuring data accuracy * Selected as part of the Sedgwick Leadership Development Team and promoted to Client Services Manager * Heavy usage of SAP Business Objects, advanced Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Excel
- Client Services Manager at Sedgwick
- Sr. Marketing Data Analyst at Fiserv
- IT Operations Data Analyst at Cypress Care
- Data Integrity/Configuration Analyst at TravelClick/The Rubicon Group
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - RELEVANT
Sussex, WI | 2/2015 to 11/2018 (Company-wide Reorganization)
QuadMed provides on-site clinic-based healthcare, rooted in primary & episodic care, physical therapy, wellness, telemedicine, on-site lab & pharmacy for large employers - focused upon wellness and controlling and reducing health care costs fo r employers of all sizes. QuadMed is
a division of Quad/Graphics, (NYSE: QUAD) www.qg.com the $4.2B sales / global provider of multi-channel communications solutions.
Regional Client Services Manager (Southeast/Mid-Atlantic):
• Lead multidisciplinary client services team responsible for daily management of $12M client portfolio comprised of Fortune 500 companies, State & City government organizations and other large international businesses/employers.
• Develop and foster relationships with key client stakeholders, their consultants, and vendors within the client's health care benefits landscape.
• Proactively initiate projects and develop solutions to deliver client and patient satisfaction, operational excellence, and superior quality of care.
• Utilize data intelligence to develop and implement strategic initiatives to achieve clinical and financial objectives.
• Develop and manage budget.
• Manage performance guarantees and adherence to contractual service-level provisions.
• Analyze, summarize, prepare, assemble, and present data/reports to key client stakeholders showcasing clinic performance, impact to client financials and population health outcomes.
• Organize and lead regular, standing meetings and communications with clients, their vendor/broker partners and internal teams.
• Frequently selected to represent QuadMed at finalist presentations for potential clients. Accomplishments:
• Promoted to Regional Manager within eleven months of employment
• Facilitated account growth through expanded utilization of QuadMed solutions
- Regional Client Services Manager at QUAD MEDICAL (QuadMed) LLC
- Co-Founder and Vice President of Business Development at Manatee Medical Management LLC
- Co-Founder & Vice President of Operations at WOUND CARE SERVICES LLC
- Branch Manager at INTERNATIONAL METALS EXCHANGE
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - EDUCATION
- - Leadership
A leading risk, compliance, and technology services company that offers differentiated solutions to the mortgage, consumer lending, and other regulated industries.
FEBRUARY 2014 - PRESENT
CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER, DIGITAL RISK
• Operated as a key point of contact for Digital Risk's ongoing and potential clients, rating agencies and vendors/subcontractors
• Assisted sales team to identify areas of opportunity for upselling BPO services and technology, both onshore and offshore, to clients through shadowing and white boarding sessions
• Acted as liaison between legal and clients for contracts, pricing etc. to ensure accuracy and completion in a timely manner
• Facilitated the completion of Requests for Proposals (RFP's), Requests for Information (RFI's), Vendor Management assessments and security audits by collaborating with internal stakeholders such as Delivery, Information Technology, Pricing and Sales
• Managed, attended and hosted client site visits and sales presentations
• Created and managed external SharePoint sites for collaboration with clients and vendors as well as internal SharePoint sites for project management and delivery teams
- CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER at DIGITAL RISK
- OPERATIONS MANAGER at DIGITAL RISK
- PERFORMANCE COACH at DIGITAL RISK
- DATA CAPTURE ANALYST/QUALITY CONTROL at DIGITAL RISK
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Commerce, TX (September 2015 - Current) Client Services Manager - (report directly to Vice President) Primary Responsibilities: ◆ Identify, escalate and provide solutions to mitigate and manage risk, improved operating efficiencies, and harmonized workflows and expectations between client and CITE. ◆ Participate in the development and drive implementation of department policies and/or procedures to help improve service and overall efficiency ◆ Meet with Clients on a regular basis to understand their business and pipeline to help ensure we maintain a cutting edge support model Veteran Affairs Work Study (report directly Assistant Director / Registrar) Primary Responsibilities: ◆ Assisted with program logistics for Veteran's Vigil ◆ Secured guest speaker for event and created marketing materials ◆ Developed comprehensive standard operating procedures
- Client Services Manager at Texas A&M University
- Sergeant / Manager at Texas A&M University
18 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Science - Political Science
JOB SUMMARY: The Client Services Manager works directly with an assigned portfolio of customers. The Client Services Manager strives for the highest levels of customer satisfaction in the delivery of Equian Medical Bill Review services to each managed account.
New Account Set-up and Implementation: 20%
• Completes documentation (e.g. Account Setup Form) to set up new accounts.
• Assists in configuring applications according to customer requirements.
• Provides overall project management for all transitions (e.g. Bill review platform changes for existing clients, new client transitions, and special projects).
• Acts as subject matter expert for all EQUIAN services.
• Provides demos of EQUIAN services as needed by sales/clients.
• Assists with completion of RFPs.
• Completes test batches for all services. Relationship Development/Management: 50%
• Acts as the primary point-of-contact for the customer
• Troubleshoots and resolves Stratacare BR platform questions from customer
• Consults customer on Bill Review processing
• Leads day-to-day implementation and optimization of customer solutions.
• Conducts training for both external and internal users on procedures/technology.
• Participates in client meetings as assigned by Director.
• Communicates with customers on a consistent basis. Customer Service/Satisfaction – Existing Accounts: 30%
• Responds to inquiries about services.
• Escalates issues as needed to exceed customer expectations.
• Assists CREs with quarterly stewardship meetings to address issues/trends and identify opportunities to enhance business practices.
• Facilitate communication across various EQUIAN departments/client staff in order to resolve escalated issues.
• Create and maintain client requests in an action log.
- Client Services Manager at EQUIAN LLC
- Customer Relations/ Client Services Manager at Parnell & Parnell
- Communications Creative Services Manager, Senior at Retirement Systems of Alabama
- Retirement Counselor at Retirement Systems of Alabama
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Environmental Sciences
Supported the Strategic Relationship Manager and Lead Client Services Manager in the day-to-day management of the client's business activities. Responsible for the internal job production process, invoicing and reporting.
• Successfully handled the annual renewal process for 3 regions managing the coordination, printing and distribution and billing of over 1 million pieces, on time and within budget.
• Planned and strategized with Strategic Relationship Manager and Lead Client Services Manager on direction of client business.
• Managed entire production workflow of client projects (data processing, printing, fulfillment, mailing, invoicing, reporting, inventory management).
• Oversaw and tracked client SLAs and performance metrics.
• Planned and maintained the capacity and load balance in coordination with production management.
• Researched and resolved production related issues. Managed and maintained the development of client reporting.
- Client Services Manager at O'NEIL DATA SYSTEMS
- Marketing Project Manager / Coordinator at TITLE RESOURCE GROUP
- Project Manager at AMERICHIP
- Marketing Project Manager at UNION BANK
2 years at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
- A.A. - Business
• Telemedia, LLC/TPC Training Systems/TPC Trainco
• Business Development Manager (B2B)
• Client Services Manager
• Lead planning, strategy, proposal process, and bid preparation
• Manage relationships with various businesses to reach base business sales growth goals
• Responsible for account development, cold calling, assessing client needs, and identifying solutions
• Manage account relationships, contract negations, sales, pricing, billing, and logistics
• Perform market research on competitive landscape and industry trends
• FDC Corporation
• Inside Sales, Client Services, Business Development (B2B)
• Executed well-designed integrated B2B marketing strategies
• Managed all aspects of account management relationships
• Capitalized on previous relationships and performed market research
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams to improve customer service experience
- Client Services Manager at Telemedia, LLC/TPC Training/TPC Trainco
25 years at this Job
- Assoc - M Sales Training
- - Education