• Created the Client Services Department for Level 4 Yoga
• Provide expertise toward the development of new procedures and business development opportunities
• Work with internal departments and management if necessary, to ensure client priorities are understood, and resources are executing on commitments
• Assists in developing business and staffing plans and is ultimately responsible for the success of all departmental projects
• Developed policies and procedures for the Client Services Department to ensure the highest quality customer care in addition to efficient resolution of all customer concerns
• Establish cultural and behavioral excellence and develop high engagement across the team.
• Review and manage key performance metrics to proactively identify issues and trends.
• Establish excellent working relations with the client representatives who also operate at a group level within their businesses.
• Developed and manage Outbound Sales Team to include processes used for all Outbound Sales initiatives.
• Partner with Marketing and NSO to develop new and innovative ways to increase membership.
• Project Manager for all company call and email campaigns.
• Consistently audits current processes to ensure reliability, quality and high-level efficiency
• Facilitated customer-centric and metric-driven culture by improving collaboration between marketing, sales team and operations, creating accurate reporting and implementing enhanced pricing standards.
• Provide detailed reports on performance, efficiency and client satisfaction to Vice President of Operations.
• Oversee daily operations and voice any concerns to Executive Team and ensured proper solutions were implemented.
• Provides coaching and feedback to motivate and support team members.
• Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and executive level management.
• Manage and review operational reports (Call Center Metrics, Sales KPI's, ).
• Managed team migration from Vonage VOIP to Talkdesk.
• Provides support for all of Level 4 Yoga's internal and external clientele
• Responsible for candidate selections, performance management and reviews, and salary administration of Client Service Representatives.
• Works with senior management to provide support for marketing initiatives
- Level4 Yoga Client Services Manager at Client Services Department for Level 4 Yoga
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Communications - Communications
State Limited License Social Worker with 3 years of experience searching for a position with Case Manager in an effort to use acquired skill help others live more productive lives. Social Worker, Organizational Skills, Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint
Client Services Manager, Washtenaw County Community Mental Health, August 2016- Present
• Assessment and Person Centered Planning
• Fostering recovery, self-determination and improved quality of life
• Resources/Collaboration and Advocacy
• Recording keeping, Organizational, Personal Development, Medication support
- Client Services Manager at Washtenaw County Community Mental Health
- Care Coordinator, Team Mental Health Services at Team Wellness Center
- Support Coordinator at Lifeways Community Mental Health
- Light cleaning and housekeeping at Adult Home Help, Michigan Department of Community Health
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Social Work - Social Work
I am currently a Client Services Manager for Sequence Health. I am responsible for scheduling appointments for various medical practices across the country. It is my job to ensure impeccable customer service while maintaining sensitive information according to HIPPA guidelines. Being a Client Services Manager means I am in constant contact with all call center representatives, supervisors and managers in regards to any updates or changes for the practices. It is my job to relay all policy/website/schedule changes from our clients to the various parts of the company and follow-up to be sure all requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Client Services Manager at Sequence Health
- Training and Development Manager at Sequence Health
- Jr. Software Installer at Systemedx
- Lead Server/Trainer at Logan's Roadhouse
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- High School Diploma - Honors Diploma
Supervise employees, ensure compliance with medicaid, ltc insurance, and VA. Run max hours reports for medicaid clients, provide training to new schedulers. Schedule caregivers with clients. Deal with inquiries about new services, providing performance improvement plans with staff. Letting HR where we need to hire for. Provide trainings, orientations, etc. Started as a scheduler on 12/12/18 for $13/hr and by 12/31/18, I was promoted to client services manager for $18.30/hr.
- Client Services Manager at Visiting Angels of NWA
- Operator, Supervisor, Programmer, Training Coordinator at Gold Cross Answering Service
- Call Center Specialist at AURORA COMMUNITY SERVICES
- Baker and Cashier at CASEY'S GENERAL STORES
3 months at this Job
- Certificate - Business Technologies & Office Administration
- - Criminal Justice
Sussex, WI | 2/2015 to 11/2018 (Company-wide Reorganization)
QuadMed provides on-site clinic-based healthcare, rooted in primary & episodic care, physical therapy, wellness, telemedicine, on-site lab & pharmacy for large employers - focused upon wellness and controlling and reducing health care costs fo r employers of all sizes. QuadMed is a division of Quad/Graphics, (NYSE: QUAD) www.qg.com the $4.2B sales / global provider of multi-channel communications solutions.
Regional Client Services Manager (Southeast/Mid-Atlantic):
• Lead multidisciplinary client services team responsible for daily management of $12M client portfolio comprised of Fortune 500 companies, State & City government organizations and other large international businesses/employers.
• Develop and foster relationships with key client stakeholders, their consultants, and vendors within the client's health care benefits landscape.
• Proactively initiate projects and develop solutions to deliver client and patient satisfaction, operational excellence, and superior quality of care.
• Utilize data intelligence to develop and implement strategic initiatives to achieve clinical and financial objectives.
• Develop and manage budget.
• Manage performance guarantees and adherence to contractual service-level provisions.
• Analyze, summarize, prepare, assemble, and present data/reports to key client stakeholders showcasing clinic performance, impact to client financials and population health outcomes.
• Organize and lead regular, standing meetings and communications with clients, their vendor/broker partners and internal teams.
• Frequently selected to represent QuadMed at finalist presentations for potential clients. Accomplishments:
• Promoted to Regional Manager within eleven months of employment.
• Facilitated account growth through expanded utilization of QuadMed solutions.
- Regional Client Services Manager at QUAD MEDICAL (QuadMed) LLC
- Co-Founder and Vice President of Business Development at Manatee Medical Management LLC
- Co-Founder & Vice President of Operations at WOUND CARE SERVICES LLC
- Branch Manager at INTERNATIONAL METALS EXCHANGE
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Healthcare Management
- - EDUCATION
- - Leadership
* Financial and claim reporting with responsibility to client * Compiled data; prepared and distributed reports; and analyzed the results * Created and designed KPI monthly dashboard report to provide drill-down options and graphing data for key client * Automated and recreated Microsoft Access reports in SAP Business Objects * Ensured data integrity; developed and produced exception reports utilized in measuring data accuracy * Responsible for account management and all aspects of client services for carrier accounts * Ensured completion of commitments and deliverables * Selected as part of the Sedgwick Leadership Development Team and promoted to Client Services Manager * Heavy usage of SAP Business Objects, advanced Microsoft Access, and Microsoft Excel
- Client Services Manager at Sedgwick
- Sr. Marketing Data Analyst at Fiserv
- IT Operations Data Analyst at Cypress Care
- Data Integrity/Configuration Analyst at TravelClick/The Rubicon Group
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - RELEVANT
Interviewed prospective clients and work with them to complete an application for assistance. Present prospective client cases to Executive Director and/or Client Services Manager for acceptance into Build Aid's programs. Assist clients in completing applications to utilize available funding programs earmarked for the recovery needs of disaster-impacted individuals in the local community and assist the client in navigating these programs throughout the rebuilding process. Researched and referred clients who are in need of housing, food, or other needs to appropriate services. Advised and acted as a reliable point of contact for the client throughout the rebuilding process; ensuring the client understands where they are located in the program pipeline at all times. Track client progress and report weekly to Client Services Manager on progress. Input client data and upload documents into client database; update case notes daily. Expedite client’s path to completion of construction in any way possible, often through creative means. Advocate for the client both to outside organizations and internally within Build Aid
- Client Services Manager at Build Aid Houston
- Disaster Recovery Case Manager at Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Baton Rouge
- Program Eligibility Specialist at Louisiana Department of Education
- Operations Assistant at Louisiana State University
9 months at this Job
- Master's of Education - Counseling
- Bachelors - Child And Family Studies/ Sociology
Client Services Manager The GariCom Group LLC / Newark, New Jersey / 05.2018 – 2019 Conducted and audited of completed mortgage files for accuracies of fees and closing cost allocated. Prepared daily and weekly reporting of default pending portfolio inventories on excel spreadsheets. Prepared monthly marketing campaigns for business sales opportunities and client refinancing Opportunities. Maintained all back-office clearance and settlements in compliance with all (FCRA). Provider of POS equipment and services to small and mid-size business payment solutions from TSYS.
- Client Services Manager at The GariCom Group LLC
- KYC Risk Review Analyst at JPMorgan Chase / Randstad LATAM Group Risk AML / KYC / Onboarding
- AML Latin American Audit - AML - SAR Analyst at UBS / Starpoint Solutions
- Analyst at JPMorgan Chase / Randstad LATAM Group Risk AML / KYC / Onboarding
8 months at this Job
- BBA - Accounting / Finance
- - Bank Closing
Quest Resource Management Group is a waste management broker helping large
corporations streamline operations and reduce costs by minimizing the amount of waste
✓ Client Services Manager managing four Client Services Specialists.
✓ My team manages 12-16 large customer accounts at any one time. My specialization is in solid waste management with client sites under my watch spread across the U.S.
✓ Upon my return to Quest I have been nominated for Employee of the Quarter and granted two awards acknowledging my ability to uphold the core values of the company. Daily activities include:
• Management of my team and the day-to-day tasks associated.
• As-needed communication via phone and email with customers to ensure timely b2b service and accurate accountability. This involves communication with both the service provider and client-side representatives.
• Travel when necessary to visit client headquarters or locations to present Quarterly Business Reviews, discuss opportunities or negotiating contract renewals
• Strong use of multi-tasking skills to ensure scheduling of services across several accounts are catered to.
• Adhering strictly to in-house processes, which includes a solid understanding of company policies and practices.
• Capturing and recording applicable data. This requires a strong knowledge of proprietary and third-party software products and tools including ERP and CRM systems. -1-
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel was necessary as many tracking processes included the use of pivot tables and formulas.
• Learning new processes as the company grows and implements new systems and software to improve efficiency, this requires a high capacity to adapt and learn quickly while maintaining current standards.
• Communicating effectively and efficiently internally between departments to ensure invoice discrepancies are addressed timely and accurately to protect the experience of the customer.
• Training new client services personnel.
- Client Services Manager at Quest Resource Management Group
- Director of Logistics at MedShare Technologies
- Client Services Specialist at Quest Resource Management Group
- Bartender/Certified Trainer/Server at RA Sushi
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- AS - Political Science
D&I) Certified Cielo Talent Brookfield, WI Assistant Client Services Manager June 2018 to Present Responsible for facilitating HR functions for a team of 40+ members. Hiring manager responsible for interviewing and approving offers of employment to all new team members. Developed and maintained new hire training content. Facilitated feedback sessions targeting specific desired outcomes, including terminations and promotions. Trained client team members on departmental interactions and upheld best practices through regular reporting and partnership meetings. Implemented forecasting reporting to ensure appropriate coverage and manage headcount and overhead costs. Researched and recommended software and CSM technologies. Served as an internal liaison for client team members in regards to technology usage and reporting processes. Coached and developed direct reports to effectively manage their individual teams.
- Assistant Client Services Manager at Cielo Talent
- Delivery Lead at Cielo Talent
- Impression Center Agent / Senior Impression Center Agent at Cielo Talent
- Merchandise Manager at Barnes and Noble
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Human Services - Human Services