• Conducting quality assurance from evaluation of health of volunteerism on campus Microsoft Excel, Word,
• Being an encouragement and adding value to volunteers and staff Powerpoint, Access, Works, Outlook, Quickbooks, PHP Client Support Specialist, Ticketmaster, March 2011 to November 2016 website, Enflyer, Provenue,
• Exceptional customer service for 24 clients Calendar Creator,
• Event Creation for Client Learning Lab of 30 clients a day Ticketmaster Host, Wufoo,
• Manage multiple tasks quickly and efficiently for clients Salesforce, Archtics, Arena,
• Selling products to our clients so the CDD can close the deal Prophix, Asana, Evernote,
• Help clients with account work and daily questions Nosbe, Rock, ADP, Concur,
• Event Support for High Profile Events AccountManager Tools
• Train Clients on new products and tools TM360, EventPro and many
• Facilitated a perfect onsale with the Miami Heat playoffs and many other high profile events others.
- Client Support Specialist, Ticketmaster at Client Learning Lab
- Event Programmer, Ticketmaster at South Florida
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Campus Coordinator, Christ Fellowship
• Online and Telecommunications - call center - 250s average call time, 25+ calls per hour, email queue cleared within 24 hours, above average customer satisfaction met
• Documentation processing - composed, formatted, and emailed correspondence to customers via web tool Easiware, created response templates to improve customer response time, drafted reports to senior management.
• HR assistance - interviewed potential candidates for client support specialist position.
• Customer satisfaction - consistently delivered detailed instruction on website features, assisted in log in processes, identified bugs on website and escalated to upper management when necessary
- Client Support Specialist at ADM Value
- Language and Cultural Ambassador at Ministerio de Educación de España
- Tutor at Northwest Behavioral Associates
- Undergraduate Research Assistant at University of Washington
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
- Associates degree - Arts and Sciences
* The Client Support Specialist provides the highest level of customer service and administrative responsibilities while interacting with the client or client-based employees. * Operate as the main point of contact for the assigned client * Manage client incentive/wellness-based program * Develop and maintain long-term relationships with client management team * Ensure client receives requested products and services in a timely fashion * Communicate client needs and demands to upper management * Forecasts and track client account metrics and incentive qualifications * Manage multiple projects within client relationship at one time * Identify opportunities to grow business with existing client and add efficiency along with process improvement. * Coordinate with staff members; working to ensure consistent service to client and client-based employees concurrently * Meet client deadlines on or before deadline dates * Carry out client goals while meeting company goals * Keep records of all client and client-based employee transactions * Coordinate biometric screening schedule and physician screening options * Ensure biometric screening events are executed properly * Point of contact for client incentive/wellness program escalations * Create distribution list for incentive eligible client-based employees to receive program communications * Working relationship with client's payroll/benefits department to initiate reimbursement as needed; document all exceptions in client data base * Create all necessary program forms specific to client needs * Initiated the development of a manual exception process ensuring accurate data in all company and client facing portals; document all exceptions in company and client data base * Update client-based employee's incentive/wellness accounts using the manual exception process as needed. * Performs other duties as assigned.
- CLIENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST at ONSITE HEALTH DIAGNOSTICS
- CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR at ONSITE HEALTH DIAGNOSTICS
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at ONSIITE HEALTH DIAGNOSTICS
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree of Science - Radiological Technology
Experience Support and Analyst Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in all Microsoft Applications, Banking, Securities and Trades Analysis, Anti Money Laundering, Help Desk Support, Application Training, Legal Support and Sales. Ready to apply my knowledge and experience in a challenging and productive work environment.
Citigroup 01/2016 - 06/ 2018
Client Support Specialist
➢ Overall accountability for the day-to-day administration of multiple Worldwide clients, including: Responds to client requests and leads projects, provided clients with alternative solutions to requests and identified possible plan design alternatives, acted as a liaison between the client and internal teams.
➢ Handled File Transfer (FTP and SFTP), Secure Files Transfer issues and escalations from client or internal users.
➢ DTC, Euroclear and Global market experience.
➢ Supported IT & technical issues and troubleshooting for over 7 applications and platforms.
➢ Monitoring incoming emails, calls and REQ (INC) tickets from clients and internal users.
➢ Collaborated and acted as a liaison with client's Third-Party Administrator to assist with problem resolution and troubleshooting
➢ Provided exceptional customer service thru ongoing customer delivery and client satisfaction
➢ Coordinated and facilitated client meetings and trainings, in person or via WEBEX, and prepared materials, agendas and presentations.
➢ Projected leadership for the implementation of new clients and addition of the organization's product lines to existing clients.
➢ Helped with all the onboarding process of new clients.
➢ Assisted users on how to navigate and use all applications within the Citidirect for Securities platform and helped with; Reports, Inputting Transactions and Creating or Modifying existing users.
➢ Handled all Tech tickets and monitored escalations.
➢ Monitoring EFT, Market Events, Securities and Cash transactions
➢ Performed investigations and used Citi's application tools for any issues on EFT or ACH transactions
➢ Handled new app implementations
- Client Support Specialist III at Citigroup
- AML Compliance Analyst at Citigroup
- Legal Assistant at Albertelli Law Firm
- ISA GIDA-Information Security Analyst at Citigroup
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Serves as the front line of customer service for Schoology's million+ users in K12, university, and professional
● Tackles basic-to-advanced technical questions via phone, chat, and email, covering Schoology's platform, iOS and Android apps, SFTP servers, API language, and third party integration.
● Solved 721 tickets in September '18, the year's busiest month. For reference, the next Support Specialist solved 420 tickets in the same timeframe.
● During that time, personal client satisfaction is 94%, compared to an overall 87% Help Desk average.
● Collaborates with the small support team to build support.schoology.com documentation through regularly drafting and updating client-facing articles.
- Client Support Specialist at Schoology LLC
- Founding Artistic Director at Modern Shakespeare Project
- Senior Tour Guide at Central Park Bike Tours
- Keyholding Supervisor, Empire State Building at Twin America
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - English and Acting
• Started position of Account Manager March 2018 providing dedicated support to a book of higher revenue clients, working as a single point of contact for any needs or issues.
• Assumed role of Floor Support Specialist in November of 2016, assisting and mentoring new hires and providing real-time support during inbound calls, as well as with resolution of complex cases.
• Voted recipient of 2016 Year-End Champion-Associate Support MVP Award by peers.
• Selected to represent Client Services as an expert Payroll Specialist at 2017 ADP Pro Client Conference.
• Responsible for researching, documenting and resolving client issues on various topics, ranging from delivery of reports to complex payroll entry.
• Handled inbound calls from clients seeking assistance with problems involving intricate products and services.
• Initiated outbound follow-up calls to ensure complete, satisfactory resolution of all outstanding concerns and to improve the overall customer experience.
• Completed training programs featuring call strategy, software training for SAP, TOPS, Payroll/HR/Time and Attendance software and other industry applications.
• Participated in ongoing training and periodic group discussion, in order to increase proficiency with applications and promote expertise to elevate overall departmental service levels.
• Successfully advanced from Client Support Specialist Level I to III, following accomplishment of required skills assessments.
- Client Support Specialist III/Account Manager at AUTOMATIC DATA PROCESSING
- Store Manager at THE SHARPER IMAGE
11 years, 8 months at this Job
• Establishes and maintains excellent client support relations for referral and in-house clients, and ensures full client satisfaction
• Clerical duties include sending results by printer, fax, and mail. Reviews specimen master logs, performs Daily QA and requisition scanning,
• handle multi-line phones, filing, archiving, labeling and sorting
• Client outreach. Maintaining accurate account information
• Assist the laboratory and medical clinics in sample prep
• Responding to client inquiries via email or phone
• Maintain positive attitude for laboratory and hospital
- Client Support Specialist at National Jewish Health
- Optometric Technician at America's Best Eye Glasses and Contacts
- Team Member at ARBYS
- Cashier at WALMART
5 years at this Job
Ten16 Recovery Network (Detox) Client Support Specalist
• Assist clients with medical assessments every four hours.
• Support & engage clients in the detox setting into the process of transitions to next level of care.
• Provides general counsel to clients with education on their addiction.
• Help run recovery skill building groups.
• Monitor clients in care for withdrawal symptoms.
• Coordinate client orientation when new clients arrive.
• Assist In facility care needs involving the cleanliness of the facility.
• Preparing discharge information for those who are ready to do so.
- Client Support Specialist at Ten16 Recovery Network
- Assistant Manager at Tim Hortons
- Deli Associate at Family Fare
- Cashier/Cook at Luzerne Express
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Family Studies
- Associates of Graphic Design - design
• Manage and oversee client accounts and provide support with ongoing benefit administration.
• Assist internal team from client implementation to ongoing administration in managing all aspects of the client relationship and project management.
• Serve as the main liaison between the internal team and client contacts for all questions, escalations, and requests and escalate appropriately as needed.
• Prioritize projects and task for internal team and work on many projects to ensure deadlines are met for all clients.
• Prepare and manage all documentation for administration and ongoing client services to ensure they are consistent with the client's specifications and professionally prepared.
• Prepare reports, mass letter mailings, and mass email communications for client accounts.
• Report and escalate issues urgently to internal team members to minimize client impact and maintain client relationships and work with team to ensure all client requests are resolved.
• Maintain clients’ online enrollment sites by updating content as requested using HTML.
• Ensure clients’ site is setup in system accurately according to client benefit plan requirements.
• Prepare and coordinate yearly annual enrollment testing for each client account and assist with ongoing regression testing during the year for quality assurance.
• Maintain client account calendars and coordinate and schedule meetings between multiple companies.
• Identify areas of opportunity and improvement in internal testing process and work with Testing Committee members to implement company wide changes for testing to ensure efficient and thorough client system testing.
- Client Support Specialist at benefitexpress
- Membership Development and Marketing Intern at Capital Region YMCA
- Intern, Tax Assistant at Lamar Advertising Company
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Administration
• benefitexpress is a technology company that specializes in benefit administration software. Formerly known as benefitsCONNECT.
• Serving as the front line between the software and the client.
• Provide technical support and troubleshooting of the software.
• Leading internal team in implementation of new groups builds into our software system.
• Working directly with Benefit Carriers to collect and set up Electronic Data Interchange feeds for enrollment elections.
• Populating enrollment CSV files for Benefit Carriers using excel skills.
• Coding PDF documents to pull demographic information from our software system.
- Client Support Specialist at
- Account Manager at Robert Half Strategic Accounts
- Client Service Coordinator at Robert Half Strategic Accounts
- Server at Yard House
3 years at this Job