Training, coaching, and development of new and current employees * Inbound and outbound call center customer service for major client * Organize and prepare various reports using Microsoft Office * Work with client and outside support team on monthly projects revolving around placement of temporary point of sale materials and fixture installs at retail locations across the country * Promoted twice including Project Coordinator in 2009 and Lead Client Support Specialist in 2011
- Lead Client Support Specialist at Madden Communication
- Store Manager at Factory Card Outlet
- Store Manager at Game Stop
- Store Manager at Blockbuster Video
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- - General and Academic Studies
• Promoted to Senior Client Support Specialist in December 2017.
• Develop and maintain excellent client relationships with the most high-profile sports clients in New York.
• Guide local NFL Teams through operational changes to ticketing implemented for the 2018 season.
• Provide peer to peer mentoring on a myriad of topics: products, clients, etc.
- Senior Client Support Specialist at Ticketmaster
- Client Support Specialist II at
- Client Support Specialist I at
- Box Office Representative at The Miami Heat Group and AmericanAirlines Arena
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Sports Management
- Bachelor of Science - Sport Management
PROFILE I am a self-starter who is highly motivated to get any job done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Over the course of my work history, I have built a strong work ethic that has allowed me to surpass expectations and perform above and beyond my regular duties. My time in college gave me the opportunity to learn the necessary skills to excel in any professional setting I set my sights on. I am a passionate and self-driven individual who will always deliver beyond what is expected of me. Sep 2018 - Present Client Support Specialist, ADP Tempe Troubleshooting complex payroll issues Working in a team based environment Maintaining a high attention to detail and time management Adapting to a constantly changing payroll system
- Present Client Support Specialist at ADP Tempe
- at ADP Tempe
- Self-Driving Vehicle Operator at
- Billing Resolution Specialist at Mobile Mini Inc
1 month at this Job
As a Client Support Specialist my primary responsibility is to provide front end and back end support to Account Managers and clients. I am also responsible for the life cycle sales support including client follow up to ensure their needs are continually met.
Responsibilities as followed
• Proactive involvement with company departments to resolve order or invoice discrepancies
• Uses daily status reports to monitor and inform customers as to the status of orders and changes in delivery dates
• Provides information concerning vendor and product information; assists customer in comparing product features
• Evaluates and decides price quotes based on sales margin criteria
• Assists Account Managers in preparing bids, by understanding manufacturer programs such as special bids, education and government pricing and specials builds.
• Sets up and maintains pricing profiles in internal databases and programs;
• Visits customer accounts with Account Manager as needed
• Participates in manufacturer or distributor expositions and new product shows
• Ensures customer satisfaction standards are achieved and maintained
• Enters order, searches for product availability, and processes orders using the internal systems
• Updates/alters orders
• Monitors customer payments and credits using internal purchasing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable functions
• Determines and documents decisions concerning customer credit and re-bill situations
• Generates profit margins through cross sell and up sell activity
• Maintain confidentiality of trade secrets, proprietary information, etc.
• Other duties as assigned
- Client Support Specialist I at PCM IT Solutions
- Digital technical support at McGraw Hill Education CTB - Contract
- Technical Support Representative II at Spectrum
- Client Support Specialist II at Transworld Systems Inc.
4 months at this Job
- Certification (In progress) - Oracle Database Administration - Maintenance
- Certification - Real Estate Sales
- Certification (In progress) - Insurance Sales
- Certification - Real Estate Sales
- Associate of Arts
I am currently a senior client support specialist. I take exclusively planning calls directly from our customers who call into the queue. I also do outbound calls for the email team that are too complex in nature to respond via that rout.
- Senior Client Support Specialist at EMoney
- Financial Planning Analyst at eMoney Advisor
- Customer Support Supervisor at EMoney
- Sales Associate at eMoney Advisor
9 months at this Job
- Incomplete - History
Licensed Massage Therapist - perform total body stretching, deep tissue massage, neuromuscular therapy, trigger point therapy, prenatal massage, Swedish massage, enhanced muscle therapy, exfoliating treatments, aromatherapy. I work with minors and geriatric clients as well. Client Support Specialist - Aid clients in developing massage goals and treatment, pairing clients with the therapist that would benefit them the most. Manage client information, billing and cash handling, retail sales, membership sales, closing duties and preparing end of day deposits. Proficient in Millennium scheduling system.
- Client Support Specialist and Licensed Massage Therapist at Massage Envy
- Massage Therapist at Elements Massage
- Massage Therapist - Independent Contractor at Emerich Massage Therapy
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate - Electronic Medical Records
- Associate - Massage Therapy
• Managed relationships with high-profile clients; translating marketing and social media needs into result-driven strategies.
• Scheduled, coordinated and conducted online trainings for our offered programs (i.e. Reputation
• Management, Social Media Marketing and websites.)
• Increased customer engagement through various digital and Social Media marketing platforms.
• Implemented client data information and changes into Salesforce. Awards
• 3x Client Support Specialist of the Month
• 1x Client Support Specialist of the Quarter
- Client Support Specialist at Travel Media Group
- Roaming Expert Fan Support at Orlando Magic
- Payment Support Specialist (Seasonal) at FanDuel
- Game Day Operations (Intern) at Orlando Predators
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Event Management
Client Support Specialist 07/2017 to 01/2019 ADP Assisted clients with inputting payroll data Expressed knowledge of Fedreal and State laws in regards to HR Support, Tax Compliance, Pre/Post Tax Deductions Processed multiple state payroll and tax reports for-Workers Comp Audits and Tax filings. Adressed billing/payment concerns. Insurance Policy Consultant 07/2015 to 04/2017 Progressive Insurance Phoenix, AZ Provided accurate and appropriate information in response to customer policy inquiries and website techsupport. Utilized stellar communication and customer service skills to create rapport with my customers. Provided mentoring and cross training support to new hires. Scheduler 01/2014 to 02/2015 Advocate Medical Group Chicago, IL Provided efficient and effective high quality patient support through a variety of general office duties. Communicated effectively with patients from various geographical areas calling to schedule doctor appointments, verify insurance, leave messages, prescription refills and referral requests. Accurately entered and updated patient demographics inIDX/OTCS including addresses, phone number and insurance information. Business Service Representative 10/2008 to 08/2011 Comcast Cable Schaumburg, IL Researched billing issues, worked with various computer systems and databases to resolve complaints andinquiries. Built customer loyalty by placing follow-up calls for customers who reported product issues. Displayedcourtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions. Travel Teller 06/2007 to 05/2008 Cole Taylor Bank Rosemont, IL Opened new customer accounts, including checking, savings and lines of credit. Processed cash withdrawals, examined checks for identification and endorsement. Maintained confidentiality of bank records and client information. Trained several new employees on cash drawer operations. Cashier 05/2000 to 06/2007 Sears Roebuck Chicago, IL Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone. Balanced the needs of multiple customers simultaneously in a fast-paced retail environment. Processed all sales transactions accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Client Support Specialist at ADP
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Client Support Services Specialist II is responsible for monitoring receipt of merchandise from the DDC/LSC through various reports and systems and in cases of non-receipt of merchandise, contacting customers with new delivery dates and/or substitute merchandise choices, therefore the incumbent must maintain in-depth product knowledge. The incumbent would obtain credit authorizations and release delivery blocks from sales orders to create billings and sales. The incumbent will make customer adjustments and communicate information to appropriate parties when necessary. The incumbent will ensure total customer satisfaction at minimum cost to Sears.
• Analysis delivery confirmations for unbilled products
• Clears errors from SAP CRM orders to allow credit authorizations, deliveries, billing, invoicing and posting of sales.
• Correction of required information to process orders
• Working in MDM to review status of product in Enterprise Product Database
• Working with SAP Support team to identify system issues
• Working of SAP DOS ERROR file, VFX3 Invoicing Failure, Open Order, Higher Level Association and ALP Flag Failure Reports
• Deliver superior customer service
• Consistently execute operational processes and ensure performance standards are met
• Execute order management processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Consistently maintain a positive attitude
• Proficient of order management systems
• Accountable for accurately completing the assigned responsibilities in a timely manner as defined by management
• Perform other duties as requested or deemed appropriate Skill/Experience Requirements
• In-depth knowledge of various systems, i.e. DOS, SCIM, View Direct, Intranet, SAP, or similar systems
• Strong product knowledge-
• Strong skills in customer service
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong drive for results
• Knowledge of products and services offered
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent order management skills
- Client Support Specialist II at Sears Holding Corp
- Supervisor at Convergent Outsourcing
- Customer Service Rep at Convergent Outsourcing
- Machine Operator at Thomson Plastic
6 years, 6 months at this Job
- - business
respo for coordination, analysis and processing of service evaluations. I have good grammar skills, score analysis, time management, communication, and organizational skills to meet or exceed committed monthly client deadlines. Processes mystery shops on behalf of our clients with the end goal of improving the quality and accuracy of these shops as well as providing our clients with the information they want in a timely and effective manner. Handles inbound and outbound calls and chats with the goal of increasing busy, customer satisfaction, and customer retention.
- Client Support Specialist at Support EXP
- Office Assistant at Ohio Medical Career College
- Executive Recruiter at CPR Medical Inc
- Admission Representative at National College
8 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Management