Fairview Clinics - Burnsville ♦ People Leadership: Accountable for creating an effective dyad leadership team that builds a strong culture of engagement and performance excellence. Moved the clinic from a Union environment to a Non-Union environment within 1 ½ years of becoming the Clinic Administrator. Employee Engagement Scores on an upward trend. ♦ Business Leadership: Ensures effective and proactive management of clinic operations. Develops and implements programs, processes, and best practices to optimize patient care and ensure maximum operational efficiency. Successfully implemented Integrative Behavioral Health (Behavioral Health Clinician, Psychiatry NP, and Fairview Counseling Center Therapist) in to Burnsville Primary Care. ♦ Strategy: Supports Fairview's mission, vision and values. Collaborates with senior leaders and site leaders bringing in other partners (marketing, business development, etc.) to assure optimal business operating performance is met. Clearly defining and educating staff/providers about FMG performance goals as well as specific Burnsville Clinic goals. Hands-on continuous review of staffing metrics and Minimum Performance Improvements to assure best decision making occurs with the most current information available. Completed the process of becoming a Behavioral Health Home with the MN Department of Human Services. ♦ Quality: Drives quality expectations and processes by educating staff and highlighting "why" it is important for our patients and the daily work that we do. Quality Composite Scores: May 2015: 34%, Year End 2015: 47.7%, Year End 2016: 73.1%, Year End 2017: 72.5%
- Clinic Administrator at Fairview Primary Care Service Line
- Manager, Regulatory Compliance at University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Director, Behavioral Support Systems at University of Minnesota Medical Center
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Information Management
Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the clinic. Achieving all membership and retail sales goals. Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff. Training and monitoring the performance of sales associates. Creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules. Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/ guests. Generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits and maintaining inventory Junior Clinic Administrator Front desk sales manager in charge of interviewing and training of newly hired employees. A large aspect of my job is sales and bringing in new clientele. Serve as the Clients Accounts Manager and ensure excellent customer service.
Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the clinic. Achieving all membership and retail sales goals. Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff. Training and monitoring the performance of sales associates. Creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules. Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/ guests. Generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits and maintaining inventory
Junior Clinic Administrator
Front desk sales manager in charge of interviewing and training of newly hired employees. A large aspect of my job is sales and bringing in new clientele. Serve as the Clients Accounts Manager and ensure excellent customer service.
- Assistant Clinic Administrator at Massage Envy
- Intern at Shoreline Physical Therapy
- Server at Crackin' Crawfish
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN EXERCISE SCIENCE - EXERCISE SCIENCE
- Associates of Arts Degree - Transfer Student-Kinesiology
• Supervision and oversight of Article 16 Clinic- including staffing, budgeting, regulatory compliance, and oversight of electronic medical records.
• Supervision of clinicians including: mental health counselors, rehab counselors, nutritionist and treatment coordinators.
• Maintain a counseling caseload with duties including: Intake assessments, performing Psychological evaluations, adaptive behavior assessment system, functional behavior assessment, sexuality assessment, abuse assessment, individual, group, and couples counseling.
• Caseload includes counseling and treatment for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and forensic mental health issues.
• Work closely with the psychiatrist in regards to treatment and psychotropic medication.
• Supervision of Children’s Mobile Mental Health program.
- Clinic Administrator at Article 16 Clinic
- Director of Psychology at ARC of Orange
- Director at Residential Services, ARC of Orange
- Behavior Specialist at ARC of Orange
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
• Assist with overseeing and managing the daily operations of the clinic. Achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
• Assist with managing Front Desk Associates and massage therapy staff.
• Train and monitor new Front Desk Associates.
• Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival/guest disputes and selling memberships.
• Maintain a professional and tidy clinic environment for employees and members/guests.
• Assist with generating bank deposits, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies at Clinic Administrator request.
- Junior Clinic Administrator at Massage Envy
- Cashier at Sizzler
- Human Resource Assistant at FPI Management, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
Provide leadership within the clinic setting in order to ensure effective, efficient office operations, optimizing performance and continually improving quality of care in a vastly changing health care environment. Responsible for the operational performance in a medical office practice and monitors the activities of all office operations components to ensure the clinic meets its objectives. Possess in-depth knowledge of and provide operational support for tasks and job functions performed in areas of responsibility, including protocols, processes, policies, and procedures. Oversee the day to day management of the office including the coordination of clinic operations, establishment of work schedules, review of staffing needs and the supervision and training of staff in good patient relations and office policies and procedures. Responsible for financial operations of the clinic including accounts payable, timely and accurate preparation and submission of biweekly payroll reports, budget preparation, reviewing required reports and monthly financial statements and monitoring accounts receivable. Participate in annual budgeting process and budget development. Establish effective mechanism of communication with staff, providers, and patients to foster and environment of openness, trust, teamwork and staff development. Follow protocols and policies in decision making. Identify and resolve operational issues and day to day oversight and responsibility. Create a culture of innovation, learning, teamwork and professional practice, consistent with the mission vision and values of the organization. Maintain compliance with CLIA, OSHA, Safety and Risk Management guidelines. Maintain compliance with Personnel policies and procedures. Monitor all environmental conditions in order to secure protected health information. Behave in a manner consistent with all Corporate Compliance and HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Clinic Administrator at UnityPoint Clinic - Pediatrics at Methodist Plaza
- Business Manager at Skin solutions dermatology
- Office Manager at Iowa Foot Care Center
- Branch Manager / Assistant Vice-President at Firstar Bank Iowa
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science degree - Marketing and Management
Oversaw and managed the daily operations of the clinic. Achieving all membership and retail sales goals. Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff, Training and monitoring the performance of sales associates. Creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules. Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships. Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/ guests. Generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies at Clinic Administrator request.
- Assistant Clinic Administrator & Front Desk Sales Associate at MASSAGE ENVY SPA
- Executive Assistant, Project Assistant at Market Contractors Ltd
- Project Coordinator at Market Contractors Ltd
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Art's - Human Development Certificate
Responsible for managing and supervising the operational and administrative functions, activities and projects of a medically supervised weight management clinic. Duties include supervising a staff of 13 with five providers, planning and coordinating the operations of the clinic to include supervising all staff, monitoring delivery of patient services, and acting as a liaison with patients, businesses, hospitals, and administration. I carry out the strategic directives of WVP Health Authority and WVP Medical Group, meet financial and outreach goals established by WVP, manage daily operations, establish and maintain ongoing budget and financial goals, and meet regulatory requirements associated with clinic operations. I am also successful in motivating staff, and working to monitor and implement improvements that increase productive workflow. I have a working knowledge of CPT/ICD-9, ICD-10 coding procedures and NextGen Electronic Medical Records, with an understanding of billing procedures.
- Clinic Administrator at WVP Medical Group
- President at Weight Management Program of Salem
- assistant to manage at Salem Clinic
- Fitness and Athletics Director at Klamath Family YMCA
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School diploma
Irving, TX 4/18-Present)
• Manage the operation of two medical imaging clinics in the DFW Metroplex
• Responsible for staffing front desk and imaging technicians
• Work with marketing to increase volume and ensure referring physician satisfaction
• Create budgets and monitor financials for each clinic
• Coordinate multiple modality scheduling and create employee incentives to drive volume
Irving, TX 4/18-Present)
- Clinic Administrator at PREFERRED IMAGING
- CLINIC MANAGER - Dexafit at 16 CAPITAL INVESTMENTS
- STUDIO MANAGER at Orangetheory Fitness Castle Hills
at this Job
- Masters of Arts
- Bachelors of Science in Biology - Biology
Mark Figert Owner 314-651-7900 Managed all personnel. Handled all Administrative task. Processed Payroll and delivered to Accountant. Kept front desk staff goal oriented. Bonuses based on goal achievement. Kept clinic in line with corporate demands. Corporate Inspections Quarterly.
Mark Figert Owner 314-651-7900
Managed all personnel. Handled all Administrative task. Processed Payroll and delivered to Accountant. Kept front desk staff goal oriented. Bonuses based on goal achievement. Kept clinic in line with corporate demands. Corporate Inspections Quarterly.
- Clinic Administrator &Assistant Clinic Administrator at Massage Envy
- Register Sales Person at The Container Store
- Assist CPA at Polster Tool Engineering Inc
- Administrative Management/Accounting at Spokane Fitness Supply
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Finance and English
- - Business Mathematics
- - Liberal Arts
McCarran International Airport Duties and Responsibilities ❖ Hire, train and supervise all staff within the urgent care setting ❖ Lab Supervisor, in charge of training all personnel in lab procedures, maintain documentation, machine maintenance and troubleshooting ❖ In charge of training and maintenance of X-ray ❖ Safety and Security for facility ❖ Federal badging Signatory in charge of badging of all employees ❖ Work with all vendors for supplies, maintenance and other needs of the clinic ❖ Manage the immunization program for the clinic, entering all data into database for state of Nevada ❖ Onboarding/Offboarding and training of all staff, both Paramedics and Providers (PA's, NP's, and MD/DO's) in setting up new employment, including training and set up for EMR use, lab, x-ray and medication management. ❖ Order/Maintain par of all medical supplies, including medication inventory and ordering ❖ Provide training to airport staff in medical emergencies ❖ Work with Clark County Fire Department and private ambulance companies to establish relationships for interfacility transfers of high acuity level patients ❖ Conduct patient assessments, report to provider findings, and carry out treatment as directed, working directly with provider to carry out patient care ❖ Conduct basic x-rays studies on patients within our clinic ❖ Provide excellent customer service, both internally and externally ❖ Maintain expire medications inventory and proper disposal ❖ Involved in direct care of airport employees, passengers, and locals who visit our facility to medical care ❖ Monthly chart auditing, training to improve patient care delivery ❖ Second in command at facility for all issues involving patient care, incidents, HIPAA reporting, and/or billing issues encountered ❖ Hiring and terminating of paramedics ❖ Monthly staff schedule development for paramedics ❖ Key Signatory of the facility, ordering, issuing, and returning of all facility keys ❖ Train the Trainer in DOT Drug Testing ❖ Assist in carrying out occupational medicine for airline employees at McCarran
- Clinic Administrator at Code 3 Emergency Partners, LLC
- Training & Education Manager at Nevada Donor Network
- Director of EMS Education at Mohave Community College
- Emergency Room Paramedic (Technician) at Kingman Regional Medical Center
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree