Tx Clinic Administrator for KingsPark Urgent Care and KingsPark Family Practice
- Clinic Administrator at KingsPark Urgent Care and KingsPark Family Practice
- Executive Director at Canyon Lakes Residential Treatment Center
- Assistant Administrator at Lutheran Social Services
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the clinic.
• Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff.
• Training and monitoring the performance of sales
• Generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, maintaining
• inventory and ordering supplies at Clinic Administrator request.
• Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering
• phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Assists in maintaining professional front desk and reception area.
• Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas and store room.
• Assisting in Room Chart
• Membership Sales
• Setting/taking down of clinic
- Clinic Administrator at Massage Envy Spa Chesterfield
- Pricing and Signage Coordinator at Dick's Sporting Goods Leawood Kansas
- Electronics' Associate at Dick's Sporting Goods Leawood Kansas
- Customer Service Specialist (Smiles Leader) at Payless Shoe Sources Mehlville
4 years, 4 months at this Job
• Collaborate with lead physicians and executives to provide high quality of care and maintain effective budgeting techniques.
• Participate in internal auditing to target areas of improvement.
• Promote a positive work environment and professional relationships amongst staff.
• Assist in continuity of care through compliance (PCMH, HIPAA, OSHA, HEDIS, and DHS).
• Perform customer complaint investigations and prepare corrective/preventative action plans for continued member satisfaction.
• 30+ direct reports: hiring, mentoring, and discipline. Clinic Administrator - Molina Medical Management
• Collaborated with lead physicians and executives to provide high quality of care.
• Participated in internal auditing to target areas of improvement.
• Promoted positive work environments and relationships amongst staff.
• Assisted in continuity of care through compliance (HIPAA, OSHA, HEDIS, and DHS).
• Performed customer complaint investigations and prepared corrective/preventative action plans for continued member satisfaction.
• Manage and mentor 20+ direct reports. Clinic Supervisor - Molina Medical Group
• Managed daily clinic operations in fast paced environments in Northern and Southern California clinics.
• Ensured member, physician, and staff satisfaction.
• Sustained excellent customer service skills by resolving customer complaints.
• Maintained employee scheduling, inventory and clinic compliance.
• Assisted in hiring, onboarding, and training protocols of all staff members.
• Maintained attention to detail through audits and billing processes.
• Adjusted to changes in work duties and various environments effectively. Medical Assistant - Molina Medical Group
• Efficiently performed various medical assistant duties per clinician's orders.
• Implemented use of medical terminology and disease processes.
• Tactfully performed sanitization and infectious disease protocols.
• Accurately documented vitals and histories on patient's records.
- Clinic Administrator at Golden Shore Medical Group
- Clinic Administrator/Clinic Supervisor at Molina Health Care/ Molina Medical Management
1 year at this Job
- - Education
• Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the clinic.
• Achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
• Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff.
• Training and monitoring the performance of sales associates.
• Creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules.
• Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/ guests.
• Generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies at Clinic Administrator request.
- Assistant Clinic Administrator at Massage Envy
- Cashier/Customer Service at Wendys/Total Quality Inc
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Health science
Use quickbooks, microsoft office suite, avimark clinic software Accounts receivable and payable Process payroll Track paid time off manage health and retirement benefits Receptionist as needed Order clinic and office supplies
- Clinic Administrator at Hurst Animal Clinic
- Volunteer Coordinator at Back On My Feet
- Volunteer Coordinator/Call Center Supervisor at SPCA of Texas
- Receptionist at Texas A&M University Oren W. Nicks Low-speed Wind Tunnel
9 years, 3 months at this Job
Clinic Administrator II - Present
• Maintaining structure with all staff in offices for all locations Blakeney, Monroe and Wesley Chapel. Hiring employees for all locations, overseeing finances, drafting budgets, leading monthly meetings with clerical and clinical team members as well as providers. Performed all duties involved with opening our 3rd location, Wesley Chapel October 17, 2018. Oversee office duties with 15 providers, 15 clerical team members, 22 clinical team members including ultrasound techs, 1 clinical supervisor, 1 clerical supervisor. Completes all ordering for 3 locations, performs marketing for all 3 locations and sets up community events for Carmel OB/GYN and Novant. Controls all social media accounts for Carmel OB/GYN and website. Creates financial dashboard monthly/quarterly for providers. Novant Health - Gill Orthopaedic Clinic / Novant Health Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Clinic Administrator I
• Hiring employees for clinic, overseeing medical billing, creating work schedules/templates for staff/physicians, implementing policy changes, drafting budgets, discussing financials with physicians, leading staff meetings, and ensuring financials are met prior to due date. Worked with staff to improve patient satisfaction scores. Completing closure tasks for clinic as clinic is closing March 31st. Performed all duties required to open Novant Health Orthopedic & Sports
- Clinic Administrator II at Novant Health Carmel OB/GYN (Blakeney, Monroe & Wesley Chapel)
- Commodities Trade Assistant at Cameron Crittendon LLC
- Practice Manager/Patient Care Coordinator at Ditesheim Cosmetic Surgery
- Clinical Director at Conway Healthcare - Chiropractic
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Exercise Physiology
- HS Diploma
full administrative responsibility for day to day clinic operations to ensure proficiency and quality service * responsible for overhead, new services, innovative changes, process changes * coordinate short and long-range planning, seek necessary resources and follow to completion * work closely with the President of the Executive Committee * prepare financial distribution of income to physicians * participate in planning and development of policies and procedures * serve as Compliance Officer and HIPAA officer * comply with regulatory, licensure, compliance and accreditation requirements * coordinate physician recruitment, negotiate fee schedules with 3rd party payers * monitor payroll system to control time management * coordinate pension administration * effectively lead and develop a team of employees - hiring, training, development, appraisals, goal setting, salary recommendations * council 8 direct reports on operations of their departments. Assist with workflow planning and resolution of problems. * serve as first point of contact for patient. Reconcile and investigate all complaints relating to practice operations. * represent Kearney Clinic at various organizations in the community * coordinate maintenance and upkeep of the facility and grounds * negotiate contracts for construction, maintenance, health & business Insurance
- Clinic Administrator at Kearney Clinic PC
- at Kearney Clinic PC
- Assistant Administrator at Kearney Clinic PC
- Office Manager at Kearney Clinic PC
16 years, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma of Merit - Financial Counseling
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
• Streamlined daily clinic operations in adherence with Massage Envy policies and procedures
• Introduced monthly staff meetings to communicate clinic sales goals for upcoming promotions of new products and services
• Increased skincare services and retail revenue year over year to twelve percent and seven percent respectively of overall clinic revenue
• Oversaw clinic HR activities including interviewing, hiring, training and evaluating performance
- Clinic Administrator at Massage Envy Glade Parks
- Junior Clinic Administrator at Massage Envy Glade Parks
- Spa Host at Great Wolf Lodge
- Account Coordinator at Catering St. Louis
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration & Management
Responsible for accounts receivables, daily banking and reconciling. Working closely with clients to set up payment plans and financial options that best fit the client. Responsible for creating and monitoring employee bills Works directly assisting the manager with creating reports and spreadsheets. Keeping inventory and ordering of office supplies as well as general maintenance supplies Keeping inventory and ordering of prescription diet foods for the hospital and clients Effectively communicates with other employees and upper management to ensure complete care of customers.
- Clinic Administrator at Northampton Veterinary Clinic
- Lead Client Care Coordinator at Northampton Veterinary Clinic
9 years, 6 months at this Job
- Clinic Administrator at The Woman's Clinic
- Director Physician Practices at Northwest Mississippi Medical Center
- Site Manager at St. Francis Medical Partners
- Clinic Administrator at Primary Healthcare Millington
7 months at this Job
- Master's - HealthCare Services Management
- Bachelor's - BS Organizational Leadership