Clinic Assistant WIC/Interprete
- Clinic Assistant / bilingual at Lincoln County Medical Center
- Hostess/Busser at Mo's Seafood Restaurant
- Housekeeper at Salishan Spa & Golf Resort
- Housekeeper at Seahorse Inn
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certified public accountant - Accountant
Clinic assistant -clean rooms -stock rooms, get supplies, run autoclave in lab area, help others as needed, fax papers, asst in small tasks, front entrance greeter, distribute mail, mild housekeeping duties. Pay $15.05 hr.
- Clinic Assistant at GHC Co-operative
- Lineworker at Family Fresh Pack
- PSR/Receptionist/Dental Asst. at ForwardDental
- Customer Service Representative at Duluth Trading Company
6 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion (home-online course) - Medical Coding and Billing
- High school diploma
I have worked as a float clinic assistant for UPHS Portage since June of 2018. I have been able to gain experience in many different clinics, such as Wound Care, Surgery, Oncology, and Gynecology. I have been able to provide support for many different doctors and nurses, as well as work one-on-one with a doctor to organize their brand new practice.
- Clinic Assistant at UPHS
- Desk Clerk/Receptionist at Magnuson Franklin Square Inn
9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
As a clinic assistant the goal is to provide excellent customer service to clients by answering questions and assisting them through the clinic process. During the clinic, the clinic assistant assists Veterinarians during examinations and procedures of pets; make recommendations for services and products to clients based on their pets lifestyle; review paperwork with clients and process payments.
● Provide excellent customer service to humans and pets
● Assist veterinarian with patient care
● Collect, prepare, and label samples such as fecal and blood
● Label and dispense medications
● prepare vaccines and administer
- Clinic Assistant at Vip Petcare
- Director at Canine Rescue & Adoption Program
- MRI Assistant/Radiology Assistant at Mary Washington Hospital
- Animal Care Coordinator at Fredericksburg Regional SPCA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Principles of Sociology
have to be skilled in communication. The
August 2018 - PRESENT
sergeant is also responsible for any
● The Clinic Assistant is an unpaid intern uniform mishaps, which would often position in the clinic at Statesboro High. I include having to work quickly under work this position during school hours pressure to make any repairs to a only. uniform.
● This position includes responsibilities sanitizing and cleaning the clinic, working one on one with patients and EDUCATION treating them, restocking supplies and also being proficient with computer Statesboro High School programs in order to keep and organize August 2015 - May 2019
- Clinic Assistant at Statesboro High School
- Band Captain - Statesboro High Marching at National Honor Society
7 months at this Job
2014 As Clinic Assistant to school's nurse, I assisted in performing day to day tasks providing health services for campus students, including promoting health education and preventive health practices.
• Provided direct care to students utilizing professional assessment skills, the nursing process, and established school health protocols.
• Maintained and filed all physical and computerized reports, records, and other documents required, including clinic records and accurate, updated health records on all students.
• Notified parents of accident or illness and secured medical care for students in emergency cases.
- Clinic Assistant at Shooting for Success Foundation
- Patient Advocate / Medical Assistant at New Dimensions Bariatric Surgeons
- Front Office Coordinator at Offices of Dr. Jennifer Seger
- Patient Services Rep at Tennessee Oncology
1 month at this Job
- H.S. Diploma
The Clinic Assistant provides superior customer service to clients by answering questions and assisting them through the clinic process. During the clinic, the Clinic Assistant assists Veterinarians during examinations and procedures of pets; prepare vaccines and administer according to Veterinarian instructions; make recommendations for services and products to clients based on their pet’s lifestyle; collect, prepare, and label samples such as fecal and blood for laboratory testing; properly label and dispense medications; review paperwork with clients and process payments
- Clinic Assistant at VIP Pet care
- Sales Associate at Five Below
- Cook at America Bar
- Crew Member at Taco John's
4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Clinic Assistant assists Veterinarians during examinations and procedures of pets; prepare vaccines and administer according to Veterinarian instructions; make recommendations for services and products to clients based on their pet’s lifestyle; collect, prepare, and label samples such as fecal and blood for outside laboratory testing; properly label and dispense medications; review paperwork with clients and process payments.
- Clinic Assistant at VIP Petcare
- Dog Caretaker at Rover.com
- Sales Associate at Spirit Halloween Super Store
- Shift Leader at Danop LTD Taco Bell
1 month at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Clinic Assistant Duties
• Informs therapist of patient arrival and escorts patient to treatment room. Prepares treatment rooms and areas for evaluations and treatment. Changes linen and arranges treatment supplies and equipment, i.e., prepares hot packs, cold packs, exercise equipment, etc. Is timely and punctual in addressing the needs and expectations of the therapists and patients.
• Assists with patient treatment as directed by therapist and/or provide coverage as appropriate and needed. Under the close supervision of a therapist may carry out predetermined, well defined treatment sessions to include but not limited to: exercise program, ambulation, transfer activities, balance activities.
• Routinely stocks the linen cabinets and maintains appropriate levels of linen. Empties dirty linen hampers as indicated or as requested by supervisor.
• Maintains all clinical supply par levels according to established levels. Informs clinic manager of patient and clinical system maintenance, work flow and other clinical processes on a regular basis.
• Follows established policies and procedures for cleaning and maintaining all equipment (mat tables, mats, clinic surfaces, paraffin, modalities, hot pack machine, etc.). Cleans mats and mat tables on a daily basis according to schedule established by Clinic Director/Coordinator. Assists with ensuring that all equipment is put in its proper place and that the treatment areas and storage rooms are neat and orderly. Reports any broken or missing equipment to the Clinic Director/Coordinator.
• Performs all administrative tasks as assigned. Prepares the schedule for the next day. Organizes pre-registration folders for the next day. Adheres to schedules to maintain efficient patient care delivery. Completes other assignments or duties as requested.
• Greets all patients professionally. If necessary, assists patients with completing forms, reviews the patient information, explains insurance benefits, witnesses all necessary forms, makes copies of identification and insurance card, obtains physician prescription and/or HMO referral. Assembles the medical record with all registration forms accurately and timely according to established procedures and provide record to clinical provider at the time of the evaluation.
• Answers telephones as needed with the correct salutation. Provides effective coverage for the administrative team during scheduled and unscheduled absences.
• Informs supervisor of system maintenance, work flow with medical record, registration and re-certification issues and other daily operational processes on a regular basis. Office Assistant Duties
• Promptly answers assigned extensions using the correct salutation and follows script and completes patient reminder calls processes and procedures as assigned.
• Greets and assists patients on the telephone and in person by triaging patient inquiries and concerns to appropriate clinical and non-clinical team members.
• Completes the preliminary intake efficiently, accurately and completely; performs patient updates, scanning, registration, patient scheduling of initial and follow-up appointments based on insurance guidelines, and messaging in the department’s practice management (PM) system and/or electronic health record (EHR).
• Performs insurance verification and coordinates services/authorizations for patients, as assigned.
• Completes and/or ensures accurate collection of copayments and copayment reconciliation, charge entry reconciliation, preparation of bank deposits and cash receipt logs, as assigned.
• Demonstrates proficiency with the billing portion of the PM system to include: guarantor information, benefit information, insurance information, insurance priority, episode of care information, open HMO referrals, alternate insurances and system notes (if applicable).
• Assembles financial paperwork and medical record paperwork for physicians and/or clinical team; assists patients with completing of required office forms, reviews all patient information for accurateness and completeness and witnesses all financial forms as required. Communicates duplicate or multiple medical record accounts to appropriate medical records personnel for merging.
• In the Physician Centers: Registers and schedules patients for a variety of different physician specialty clinics as well as modifying physician schedules upon request. Works closely with Patient Insurance Specialists, secretaries and nurses to coordinate and schedule procedures and clinics.
• Requests and obtains referrals, medical records or diagnostic reports from internal and external providers, as assigned.
• Monitors and handles case management for patients in the EHR system, as assigned.
• Maintains waiting area in clean and neat condition, restocking materials as needed.
• Monitors administrative supplies and keeps administrative supplies at par levels.
• Responds to all payer-specific questions from patients and clinical providers, as appropriate
- Clinic Assistant + Office Assistant at MedStar National Rehabilitation Network
- Patient Transporter at Sinai Hospital
- Cashier/ Sales Associate at
- Admissions Hostess/ Hostess at Six Flags America
6 months at this Job
- - Pre-Nursing
- - Pre-Nursing
Nature: Clinic Employment Date (Month / Year) From: (MM/YY) To: (MM/YY) Position: Clinic Assistant Clinic Assistant 04/2018 03/2019 Job Duties / Achievements: ⚫ Handle appointments, enquiries and doctor's schedule ⚫ Assist doctor during consultation ⚫ Handle Medical card ⚫ General office operations ⚫ Dispensing medication 2. Company Name: Agility Logistics Limited Nature: Logistics Company Employment Date (Month / Year) From: (MM/YY) To: (MM/YY) Position: Coordinator, Coordinator, Air Gateway Operations Air Gateway Operations 01/2013 06/2014 Job Duties / Achievements: ⚫ Provide customer support to all internal and external customers, vendors, suppliers, agents and government agencies to ensure coordination and logistics of shipment ⚫ Follow up with customers to resolve inquiries ⚫ Prepare and assemble all documents as necessary for air exports ⚫ Arrange for pick up and movement of freight to gateways ⚫ Communicate information and instructions to/from vendors ⚫ Help research and resolve operational problems 3. Company Name: A & S (HK) Logistics Ltd Nature: Logistics Company Employment Date (Month / Year) From: (MM/YY) To: (MM/YY) Position: Coordinator, Coordinator, Air Gateway Operations Air Gateway Operations 05/2012 01/2013 Job Duties / Achievements: ⚫ Provide customer support to all internal and external customers, vendors, suppliers, agents and government agencies to ensure coordination and logistics of shipment ⚫ Follow up with customers to resolve inquiries ⚫ Prepare and assemble all documents as necessary for air exports ⚫ Arrange for pick up and movement of freight to gateways ⚫ Communicate information and instructions to/from vendors ⚫ Help research and resolve operational problems
- Clinic Assistant at Pro-Medics Group Limited
11 months at this Job