Clinic Manager will run all day-to-day operations of the clinic. This is a "working manager" position that will be trained in all aspects of the clinic from Front Desk, Check Out, Phlebotomy, Medical Assisting, Radiology Technician (will train if needed), and Leadership. · 2 years clinic or ACS management experience required · BLS Certified · Medical Assisting Skills Including: Blood Draws, Rooming Patients, Starting IVs, Consents · Ability to run a C-Arm or willingness to learn this skill · Administrative tasks such as: Reporting, Accurate Scheduling for Complex Procedures, Proper Information Collected from Patients, Management Responsibilities, Occasional interviewing, recruiting and some HR responsibilities, Train and Mentor employees and Performing corrective action when necessary. · Timecard management for all clinic employees · Inventory ordering and management · Work in partnership with the Medical Director to help achieve consistency and smooth clinic flow · Communication with the Broomfield office leaders to ensure consistency between sites · Excellent Customer Service Skills · Flexible and Outstanding multitasking skills · Excellent Communication Skills · Strong Problem-Solving and Conflict Resolution Skills · Report directly to the Operations Manager
- Clinic Manager at Centeno-Schultz Clinic
- Center Manager at Care Now Urgent Care
- Clinical Call Center Coordinator at Radiology Imaging Associates
- Certified Medical Assistant at Centura Health-CCOM
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Health Science
At Massage Envy I have been in numerous roles including; Front Desk Associate, Assistant Clinic Manager, and Clinic Manager. The Clinic Manager position is my current role and one that I have enjoyed the most. Massage Envy has groomed my leadership abilities and taught me about how to drive key performance indicators to make our clinic one of the top locations in our region.
My specific duties include:
• Full HR duties – hiring / terminating employees, payroll, health / supplemental insurance enrollments, employee file compliance
• Setting clinic goals and ensure that clinic is profitable through hitting goals. Some specific goals include; gift card sales, membership sales, NPS, retail, service hours, and guest count.
• Inventory management and cost control
• Training of front desk staff and service providers
• Conduct staff meetings
• Sales training and development
• Lead and motivate all staff members while providing a positive culture for our clinic
- Clinic Manager at Massage Envy
- Salon Manager at Caribbean Tan 24/7
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
July 2010 - Sept 2013 Leading National Company for Laser Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, and Injectables Clinic Manager - Naperville, IL Results oriented, team leader with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding corporate goals. Accountable for developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients and coworkers at all levels with outstanding networking abilities. Exceeding goals by negotiating sales and developing successful marketing campaigns. Highly experienced at conducting consultations with potential clients. Self-motivated, sales management strategist that demonstrates successful sales growth while providing sales and management leadership in a highly completive market. ♦ Consistently able to exceed monthly sales goals, ranking every month in the top 3 out of 11 clinic's ♦ Successfully surpassed monthly goal of 70K, first month at new clinic ♦ Performed new client consultations with at least a 75% closing ratio ♦ Exceeded my monthly goal by $15K by utilizing inside/outside sales experience, direct mail marketing and injectable open houses ♦ Monitor and resolve all client/patient issues through effective listening and communication skills ♦ Clinic Manager trainer for new clinic managers Assistant Manager - Chicago, IL ♦ Exceeded monthly goal of $90K for February 2012, within one month in leadership role ♦ Assisted new Clinic Manager in the transition and reorganization of one of the top clinics (Water Tower) Laser Technician - Hoffman Estates and Skokie, IL ♦ Exceeded technician sales goals each month of $10K or more ♦ Performed everyday technician duties, including exceptional customer service skills
- Clinic Manager at AMERICAN LASER SKINCARE (www.americanlaser.com)
- Mortgage Banker at CHICAGO FUNDING, INC
- Executive Assistant at CONFERENCE PLUS INC
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Business
Clinic Manager of Outpatient Dialysis Center
• Worked with multidisciplinary teams to provide preeminent patient care.
• Clinic has received the highest Quality scores in Region consistently the past 5 months
• Oversight of daily operations, meeting specific target goals
• Oversite of Inventory, Maintenance and Building operations
• Chair monthly QAI meetings
• Secretary of Governance Board
- Clinic Manager at Fresenius Medical Care
- Practice Administrator for Rheumatology and Endocrinology at Indiana University Health Physicians
- Nursing Manager of Oncology/Hospice and Med/Surg Renal at Community Health Network, Community East Hospital
- Nursing Manager at Indiana University Health Physicians
8 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - business
- Bachelor of Nursing - Nursing
• Coach and manage all clinic team members, train new employees in district on process and procedures of Clinic Manager position
• Provide welcoming, positive and comfortable experience for clients and employees alike
• Perform all sales consultations and educate clients on laser hair removal
• Encourage up sells and additional areas and referrals
• Market services to local community
• Conduct patient satisfaction surveys
• Use salesforce.com CRM to ensure all information is accurate and follow up with leads, log sales, view reports and organize business
• Create schedules for clinic and employee
- CLINIC MANAGER at MILAN LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- DISTRICT ACCOUNTS RECIEVABLES SPECIALIST at KONECRANES
- FINANCE MANAGER at LAFONTAINE AUTOMOTIVE
8 months at this Job
- - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
I am a key holder. I also help assist Clinic Manager in any duties.
- Junior Clinic Manager at Massage Envy
- Line Worker at Revlon
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
With 3+ years in clinical management work, I have a lot of experience in keeping up with client files, taking phone calls and scheduling appointments, processing payments, and overall helping clients on a day to day basis. 05/2015 - Present Clinic Manager Lice Clinics Of America Lexington Take incoming calls for members, take complaints and resolve them in the members best interest.
- Clinic Manager at Lice Clinics Of America
- Member Relations Agent at AAA
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Diploma - Marketing, and Related
The positions responsibilities as clinic manager was to create a kind, caring, and organized working environment with well trained and skilled team members that work flawlessly together and with the physician to accomplish daily patient flow. Interact with customers on a daily basis to achieve 100% patient satisfaction. The accomplishments I have achieved are that I maintain an active relationship with Catoosa Chamber of Commerce, and have been able to provide sponsorship opportunities for county activities such as Catoosa Co. Parks and Recreational events, thus allowing the company to play an important part the community. I have built relationships with surrounding businesses to receive patient referrals, as well as worker's comp, and occupational health referrals for the company. The clinic was selected as a finalist for North Georgia's Best of the Best 2018- Urgent Care category under my management. Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Interview and select individuals for front office medical receptionist, medical assistant, laboratory, x-ray and other positions Maintain and adjust work schedules and ensure optimal staffing across functional areas within clinic and amongst other clinics Supervise, evaluate, and discipline non-physician staff Ensure staff compliance with company policies and procedures and state and federal rules and regulations. Ensure employees are adequately trained to perform assigned duties safely and correctly. Monitor clinic activity and patient flow to ensure efficient and effective patient care Ensure that medical care is delivered in accordance with physician instructions Investigate and resolve patient and staff complaints, referring issues to others as needed Ensure compliance with front office procedures and ensure accuracy of financial transactions Ensure maintenance and cleanliness of facility through use of clinic staff and other support staff Ensure adequate stock of regular supplies and place orders for needed inventory
- Clinic Manager at American Family Care
- Lab Technician at American Family Care
- Lab Technician at American Family Care
- Medical Assistant at Trenton Family Practice
2 years, 10 months at this Job
I am the Clinic Manager for a 6 Physician 3 Dentist Clinic. I handle scheduling, hiring, payroll and all day to day procedures for running a medical dental clinic.
- Clinic Manager at Ruth's Place
- Dental Assistant at Veranda Dental
- Owner/Operator at Pooch Palace Pet Resort
- Office Manager at Hurricane Animal Boarding
3 years, 10 months at this Job
• Started with a private clinic in 2004 as Clinic Manager/MA.
• Role transitioned into Clinic Manager in 2006 with a move to Kirkland location in 2011.
• I am responsible for hiring and managing of all staff clinical and administrative.
• Provide quarterly staff reviews and present with physician to staff members.
• Develop corrective action if needed with any potential or existing personnel conflicts.
• Implemented and currently manage EMR system. Participate in training of EMR to staff.
• Interface with vendors and provide support to physicians.
• Manage accounts receivable under the current pain management guidelines and restrictions.
• Utilize Netpractice and eclinical software for patient management and billing. Train staff and supervise training on all software programs.
• Provide all supplies administrative and medical to successfully manage Clinic.
- Clinic Manager at LAKE WASHINGTON PAIN MANAGEMENT
- Office Manager at LINDELL LAW OFFICES
- Property Manager at RAINIER PROPERTIES
- Public relations Administrator at UNICO PROPERTIES
14 years, 3 months at this Job
- MA - Medical Assistant
- Associates - Business