Allergy & Immunology) Telephone triage, allergy skin testing and reading, coordinating patient care with other healthcare resources, administering allergy immunotherapy, Xolair and Nucala injections, pulmonary function and exhaled nitric oxide tests, administer flu and pneumonia vaccinations, oral food & medication challenge testing, patient education with regards to asthma inhalers and correct medication use, inventory control, ordering medication stock, medication reconciliation, serum mixing, nebulizer treatments, patch testing, obtain prior authorizations for medications, assess patient's in active systemic reactions and provide interventions to manage physical and psychological symptoms. Clinic nurse - (Endocrinology) Telephone triage, administering subcutaneous injections, obtain A1C and glucose readings accurately with documentation, rooming patients, obtain vital signs, medication reconciliation, refill prescription request via EMR, patient diabetic education regarding teaching of devices and meters, obtain prior authorizations for medications.
- Clinic Nurse at Cleveland Clinic
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Allergy and Asthma Associates
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts in Paralegal Studies - Paralegal Studies
Clinic nurse and phone triage nurse for multiple doctors at a family practice clinic.
- LVN Clinic Nurse at Providence
- Field Nurse at JORDAN HEALTH SERVICES
- Clinical Manager Assistant at AMEDYSIS HOME HEALTH CARE
- Field LVN at BETHANY HOME HEALTH CARE
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts
I am a part time nurse to a clinic MD. We are a busy clinic and I do all vitals, immunizations, EKGs, hearing tests, assist with keeping a sterile field for in clinic procedures and schedule specialist appts.
- Clinic nurse at York Medical Clinic
- Healthcare Coordinator at Region V Services
- Clinic nurse at Fillmore County Medical Center
- LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) at Henderson Care Center
8 months at this Job
- - LPN
Clinic Nurse for four specialty clinics: -Madison Clinic: HIV/AIDS primary and specialty care (neurology, hematology/oncology, dermatology, psychiatry/psychology) -Infectious Diseases and Travel Medicine -Hansen’s Disease -Allergy Clinic Triage nurse for all clinics via phone and walk-in patients. Complex wound, medication, and health management.
- Clinic Nurse at Harborview Medical Center
- Registered Nurse at Washington State
- Urgent Care Nurse at Franciscan Health
- Clinic Nurse at Swedish Medical Center - Seattle, WA
9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Nursing
-Function as a clinic nurse which interviews patients, assist NP, PA and MD when needed. -Ordering/Inventory control -Employee Health -Lead Vaccine Coordinator
- Clinic nurse at Nash County Health Department
- Registered Nurse at Nash General Hospital
- Patient Care Tech II at Nash General Hospital
- at Doctors Vision Center
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- High School Diploma
Clinic nurse for a geriatric acute care clinic Perform six month and annual assessments Participate in IDT Infection tracking record Phone and face-to-face triage On-call coverage Lab draws Medication administration
- Clinic Nurse at Huron Valley PACE
- Staff Nurse at Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Charge Nurse at Pilgrim Manor Skilled Nursing Facility
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Minor in Psychology
Day to day assessment of sick students and residential clients. Working closely with Sweetser psychiatrist and medication management with residential clients. Transcribing medication orders, doctor orders and admissions on a daily basis including nursing assessments in residential and crisis clients as needed. As the clinic nurse I ensure all medications are ordered and delivered from our local pharmacy and pack clients medications in weekly med cassettes for each unit. We have on average 35 residential clients to manage their medications and proper delivery of their medications. I also teach new staff Sweetsers Psychotropic Medication class and how to properly pass medications in the cottage setting and proper documentation. I also am a CRMA trainer through the State of Maine and provide needed classes to staff.
- Clinic nurse at Sweestser
- Registered nurse Sweetser clinic at
at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- Clinic Nurse at Green Clinic
- LPN at Medical TEMPS, Inc.
- LPN at Richwood Correctional Center
- LPN at Princeton Place
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- LPN - Nursing
Tele-health/Triage Duties: Prenatal and OB education for new and recurring pregnancies. In clinic walk in triage assessment. Phone triage of patients with signs and symptoms and/or medication questions. Mange the tele-health department of Ladysmith center. (Working with all specialty practices.) VAD, PICC line flushes, dressing changes, lab draws. IV starts and medication/fluid management, IV push meds. IM, sub-cu injections. Dressing/wound changes. 2007 - 2011 Correctional Nurse for Gordon Correctional Center, Gordon, Wisconsin. HSU Manager/Nurse/MPAA (90 - 100 Inmates) Duties: Provide triage, referrals, direct nursing care and medication administration to incarcerated population. Organize and manage regular clinics involving external physician. Assist MD with minor surgical procedures. Phlebotomy for bi-weekly lab draws for population, centrifuge, then package for external lab. Schedule and manage external medical consultations in concert with security and other necessary personnel. Create and maintain databases related to: Significant Medical Illnesses, PPD's, Labs, Special Needs/Medical Restrictions, Special Dietary Needs/Allergies. Maintain and ordering of HSU stock, including supplies, medications, etc. * Repeatedly received excellent reviews regarding documentation, chart maintenance, etc. performed by DOC BHS manager.
- Clinic nurse at Marshfield clinic, Ladysmith Center
- Med/Surg RN, ER float at Indian Head Medical center
- Staff Nurse (4 at Regional Hospice
- Floor nurse, then ADON/MDS Coordinator at Ladysmith Nursing Home
8 years, 2 months at this Job
As a clinic nurse I help participants with administering their medications, insulin, and prepare medication boxes. I help the participants who come to be seen by the Doctor for there PCP assessments and the NP for their monthly well checks. I perform vitals signs, administer injections, wound care, and do lab work by blood, urine, and stool. Additionally I educate the participants on their medications or any other needs they may have. I work in the programming system called TruChart to input the participants information, see orders, and input orders.
- Clinic Nurse at Silverstar
- LVN at UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
4 months at this Job
- - nine months