I was clinic receptionist for a very busy OBGYN office. I had to multi-task and make appointments , answer telephones, and take payments from patients. I also had to call and verify insurance coverage and benefits for patients . I am bilingual as well.
- Clinic Receptionist at SMPA - Women’s Health & Wellness
- Office Assistant at Enid Title & Closing
- Customer Service Representative at Onvisource
- Front Desk Receptionist at Holiday Inn Express
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Welcomes and greets all patients and visitors both in person and on the phone. ◆ Registers all new patients into the BeAti system and verifies insurance coverage while also maintaining regular patient profiles. ◆ Processes and organizes all insurance checks in a timely manner while also maintaining spreadsheets on patient payment history. ◆ Cleans and sets up all rooms in the clinic and facilitates patient flow around the clinic.
- Clinic Receptionist at BEATI ACUPUNCTURE WELLNESS CLINIC
- at spacingempty.com
- Kindergarten Teacher & Book Club Supervisor at BKUMC SUMMER SCHOOL
- Practicum Student at Boys and Girls Club of Binghamton
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Development
I work as a front desk receptionist for a very busy clinic. I take phone calls, schedule patients for visits. I fax referrals to other doctors offices and get patients scheduled for visits with those facilities. I started as a Medical Records tech and quickly became a leader in that dept. I helped my fellow coworkers learn the new program that we changed to, and I assisted in auditing programs and procedures among other job duties. In September of 2017 I was offered a position to move up to a receptionist position and I accepted. As I moved up to this position I continue to do some of my other duties from Health Information as well.
- Clinic Receptionist at St Anthony's Physicians
- Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T
- Admitting Registrar at Integris Seminole Medical Center
- Admitting Clerk at Seminole medical center
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Automotive collision repair
- - High school education
Assist patients with their needs in person, over the phone or email. filling prescriptions, opening and closing clinic, lab data entry and filing and following HIPAA guidelines.
- Clinic Receptionist at Idaho Weight Loss
- Building Permit Technician at City of Meridian
- Customer Support Payroll Analyst at Idaho State Controller's Office
- Disbursement Specialist at Idaho State Treasurer's Office
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Marketing and accounting
- - General studies
Job duties included scheduling for multiple doctors, answering and routing phone calls, balancing a cash drawer and assisting patients.
- Clinic Receptionist at St. Anthony Clinic
- Health Information Secretary at St. Anthony Clinic
- Information, medical coding at
- Customer Service Representative at Home Care Medical Equipment
4 years at this Job
Answering phones and scheduling patients Pulling charts for various shifts Checking patients in and out Complying with HIPPA laws and regulations Keeping the waiting room, office, and patient rooms clean and stocked Helping students in their clinical shift and other student needs Assisting supervisors Entering attendance of students on Campusvue Communicating with other departments on campus Keeping inventory and placing orders for the offsite Rady Children’s Clinic Offering great customer service
- Clinic Receptionist at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Artisan at Apple Box Wooden Toys
- Personal Assistant at Pemberley Realty
- Financial Aid Assistant at Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
1 year, 9 months at this Job
Open/Close Clinic, data entry, insurance eligibility, multi phone system operate, fax, collect and put mail and packages in their corresponding location, cash handling, familiar with Dentrix, Greenway, Epic, Eclinic works and all of Microsoft. Patient interaction, schedule appointments for the drs, charts and electronic records.
- Clinic Receptionist at Adpark Pediatrics
- Clinic Receptionist at The Childrens Clinic
- Lab Assistant at American Scientific Laboratory
3 months at this Job
- Billing and coding
- Certificate - Phlebotomy Technician
Greet clients. Check clients in and cash them out. Answer phones. Schedule appointments. Courtesy calls to confirm appointments and check on patients. Training new receptionists. Assist doctors and technicians as needed. Banking.
- Clinic receptionist at Michigan Humane Society
- Oxygen Transfill at Metro Medical Equipment
- Veterinary Assistant at Plymouth Veterinary Hospital
- Kennel Attendant at Plaza Veterinary Hospital
7 years, 11 months at this Job
- Some college
- 1 year - Veterinary Technology
answer phone, direct patients, scheduling,processing copayments, insurance eligibility
- Clinic Receptionist at St. Mary's Physicians Assoiciates
- at Startek
- Habilitation Training Specialist at Take Payments
- Direct care giver duties at Res Care
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school
• Collect and store insurance data of clients.
• Create client database management systems
• Establish promotion and advertisement about insurance program.
• Accept the fund that given to clients and ensure that it is complete.
• Submit client's claims to the central office.
- Clinic Receptionist at Euro Arabian Hospital
- Clinic Receptionist at Hannibal Clinic
- Assistant at UTSS
11 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Management & Economics