Clinic Supervisor – Perform the functions of a practice manager (inventory control, financial reporting, personnel management, scheduling employees ) along with the role of a veterinary technician.
- Clinic Supervisor at Arizona Humane Society
- Emergency veterinary technician at Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners
- Practice Manager at Santis Pet Clinic
- Practice Manager at Main Street Animal Hospital
7 months at this Job
- - Political Science
- Central Iowa Referral Center and Central Iowa Float Pool * Helped create the Central Iowa Referral Center in Feburary 2016 * Coordinate daily Referral Center and Float staff operations * Create workflows for Referral Specialist to maintain efficiency and meet productivity expectations * Perform yearly evaluations on employees under my direct supervision. * Conduct HR duties including payroll, hiring of Referral Specialist's, Clinical Floats and PSR Float staff * Prepare and maintain float staff schedules * Provide operational support for tasks and job functions performed in areas of responsibility, including protocols, processes, policies, budget and procedures. * Provide leadership to assigned Referral Specialist, Clinical and Non-Clinical floats ensuring effective, efficient office operations, optimizing performance and improving patient care * Research and resolve day to day issues in relations to staff and clinic questions * Work closely with UPC leaders to maintain open communication with providers, leaders and staff. * Helped develop training and implementation of the referral workflows * Work closely with organizations within the ACO
- Clinic Supervisor at UnityPoint Clinic
- at UnityPoint Clinic
- Credentialed EPIC Trainer at UnityPoint Clinic
- at West Des Moines Pediatric Clinic
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Supervises the day to day activities of Physician /staff, ensuring a high level of productivity. Continuously monitors the functioning of the medical group and recommends changes to operational procedures as necessary. Selects, trains, coaches, motivates, conducts performance evaluations, and directs the workflow of staff. Schedules non physician staff ensuring that staff is appropriately deployed among offices. Oversee all functions of the medical group including reception and scheduling activities, patient service areas, accounting, medical records, billing, quality measures, key performance indicators, business information systems, and appropriate clinical areas. Functions as a liaison between non physician staff and physicians to ensure effective service for patients. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with group physicians. Serves as a role model and resource person for providing quality patient care and patient information as needed. Maintains office policies and procedures in accordance with physician requirements, facility and system policies and procedures, standard practices of the profession, and related regulatory requirements. Determines physical maintenance and equipment needs and repairs and coordinates internal or external resources. Resolves problems relating to the facility on a day-to-day basis. Ensures all areas are appropriately stocked and supplies are readily accessible. NOAH HONOR HEALTH. 06 /17-11/18 Clinic Supervisor Orient and train staff in the front and back office processes and procedures which may include technical clinical aspects of the ambulatory laboratory, immunizations and patient care. Supervise the medical assistants monthly schedule, identify Medical Assistants and make necessary contacts to meet clinical needs. Reports to management any medical assistant needs or issues related to Patient Care, scheduling, and any other areas related to site. Offer support for office Software System and computerized health record for staff as required. May perform any variety of support duties including receptionist, telephone, scheduling, data input, supply ordering and supply inventory. Under the direction of a physician/clinician, performs any variety in duties and connections with examination and treatment of patients in an occupational / community healthcare clinical settings. Serves as a backup for medical assistance as needed.
- Clinic Supervisor at Abrazo Healthcare
- Registered Medical Assistant at Banner Health Plan- Phoenix Fire Department Health Center
- Back office Supervisor at Maricopa Integrated Health Systems
4 months at this Job
- - Registered Medical Assistant
I am currently the clinic supervisor for Asante Physician Partners, Black Oak Provider Group. Currently with 40+ direct reports, I am responsible for hiring new employees, helping them with the on boarding process, and writing their annual reviews. I also hold monthly MA meetings to make sure they stay connected on what is going on in the clinic. I made a training team and wrote out a monthly training program for new employees coming on so we did not let the new hires feel un trained and unprepared for their new role. Employee scheduling and employee time off requests. I take all the patient complaint phone calls and do investigations on why they are calling and help the patient to fix their problems.
- Clinic Supervisor at Asante Physician Partners
- Clinical Care Coordinator at Providence Medical Group
- Emergency Care Sergeant at United States Army National Guard
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- - education
- - clinical
Clinic Supervisor for 8+ medical assistants Surgery coordinator for 3 Ear, Nose & Throat Surgeons. Obtain medical clearance for patients prior to surgery Verify & pre-authorize medical insurance Attend management meetings as required Coordinate special equipment being utilized for surgery with medical representatives. Medical Records Assist physicians as needed
- Clinic Supervisor/ Surgery Coordinator at Fort Worth Ent
- Surgery & Insurance Coordinator at Bear Creek Surgery Center, LLC
- Front Office Lead-Mgr/Patient Coordinator at Envision Imaging of Las Colinas
- Front Office Lead/Patient Coordinator at Fort Worth Physical Therapy
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Sussex, WI 2016 to 09/2018 (Corporate-Wide Reorganization & Re- structuring)
QuadMed provides on-site and clinic-based healthcare, rooted in primary care and wellness for employers plus equipment
and services for emergency services providers - a service focused upon wellness and controlling and reducing health care
costs for employers of all sizes. Quad Med is a division of Quad/Graphics, www.qg.com the $4.1B sales / global provider of multi-channel communications solutions.
RN Clinic Supervisor (Remote)
• Oversee and manage all operations of multiple primary care-based clinics throughout the US.
• Prepare client quarterly reports and attend meetings
• Manage employee time in Kronos, payroll, PTO and backfill requests, on/off boarding procedures
• Communicate with internal team, corporate leaders and clients regularly
• Serve as point of contact for vendors and clients.
• Run weekly reports on various metrics to ensure performance guarantees are met.
• Develop purchasing budget projection and adhere to budget. Assist in the purchase of clinics.
• Organized and implemented onsite engagement activities.
• Travel to locations as needed
- RN Clinic Supervisor (Remote) at QUAD MEDICAL www.quadmedical.com HQ
- Regional Medical Policy Coordinator (Remote) at Cross and Blue Shield Association
- at WELLPOINT/ANTHEM (NYSE
- Nurse Medical Management Supervisor (Remote) at
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - RN
Clinic supervisor for the last 15 years for a busy Cardiology practice.. Managing employee's, problem solving, helping with patient vital and history and physical, scheduling, testing information.
- Clinic Supervisor RMA at Oklahoma Heart Hospital Physicians
16 years, 2 months at this Job
- Medical Assitant/ Clinical Supervisor - Medical
COUNTRY: USA STATE: California WIC Clinic Supervisor, Clinic management, Nutrition assessment for participants with high risk conditions, nutrition education for moms and their children enroll in the program, Health and Nutrition education and nutrition assessments for pregnant and breastfeeding women and infants and children under 5 years old; breastfeeding assessments to mom-baby.
- WIC Clinic Supervisor, Clinic management, Nutrition assessment at Northeast Valley Health Corporation
- Radio Producer at EL SEMBRADOR MINISTRIES
- Lactation consultant internship in Great Start pediatrics department, outpatient at Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills
- Nutrition Assistant III WNA at Northeast Valley Health Corporation
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Lactation Consultant
- Certified Lactation Educator
- WNA Certification
- Bachelor - Nutrition and Dietetics
I am currently a Back Office Clinic Supervisor. I have been in this position for two years. I have also worked as a Medical Assistant, Surgery Scheduler and a Scribe during my 10+ years of employment at The CORE Institute. I currently manage 20 medical assistants at 2 offices. Some of my responsibilities include:
• Supervise back office staff members (hiring, training, scheduling, employee reviews)
• With excellent customer service skills, address patient concerns as needed
• Oversee operations of the back office including patient schedules, supply orders and inventory
• Works closely with management to set the goals for efficient operations
• Empower employees to achieve clinical excellence and promotes a positive work environment
- Back Office Clinic Supervisor at The CORE Institute
- Medical Assistant at Canyon Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Medical Assistant at Spectrum Healthcare
- Medical Assistant at Institute for Bone & Joint Disorders
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- MA Certificate
Served as Supervisor for five person team. Duties included:
• Facilitated clinic based care for 800 personnel
• Produced up to date trackers and reports to leadership pertaining to medical readiness and affecting the deployability of soldiers
• Worked directly with clinic Physician to report current status of patients and to ensure proper treatment
• Oversaw scheduling of appointments and procedures for over 800 personnel, to include the writing and management of active consults. Implemented effective patient scheduling system which resulted in less employee man hours at treatment facility
• Assisted Physician with conducting procedures and the treatment of acute and chronic medical conditions. By assisting the provider, they were able to see higher amounts of patients in a much more efficient time frame.
- Clinic Supervisor at U.S. Army
- Emergency Care and Evacuation Specialist at U.S. Army
- Lead Barback and Busser at Swingers Bar and Grille Restaurant/Golf Pro Shop
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma