Origannaly hired as clinical intern and within 6 months became the clinical administrator of the Residential Crisis Home in Stockton. Worked with
- Clinical Administrator at Anka Behavioral Health, Inc.
- Pre-Doctoral Psychology Intern/Psychology Trainee at Partners Programs/STARS
- Independent Contractor at Care.com
- Psychology Trainee at Girls Incorporated
11 months at this Job
- Doctorate of Clinical Psychology - Clinical Psychology
I currently work as a nurse to a rhinologist and skull base surgeon. I also serve as part of clinical leadership which has allowed for me to advance in my nursing career. In efforts to build and boost employee moral, I work as a team leader to establish or improve compay guidlines/protocols in the departmet of ENT. With over tweleve years of nursing I have gained experience in the specialty of Internal medicine,Neurosurgery, PACU and ENT, which have afforded me with several patient accolades.
- Clinical Administrator/ LPN at Universithy Clinical Health
- Licensed Practical Nurse at Semmes-Murphey Clinic
- Certified Medical Assistant at May Medical Group
- Certified Medical Assistant at Preventive Internal Medicine
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Certified Medical Assistant
- - Nursing and Allied Health
Promoted to Clinical Administrator in January 2017 to managed the operation of three facilities in the North-East Region, each providing medical and physical therapy services to injured federal employees. Organized each clinical environment and actively participated in the interviewing, hiring, and training of nine employees. Continued to provide support in patient care situations, including assisting the physician and nursing personnel, while under the direct supervision and responsibility of a medical provider. Oversaw and provided administrative feedback to employees’ administrative responsibilities and tasks. Coordinated the filing of patient documents under strict HIPPA guidelines. Continued with previous duties as an Administrative Medical Assistant when needed to ensure the flow of activities in the clinics. Please see below listed duties. Administrative Medical Assistant Duties: Organized the clinical environment and provided support in patient care situations, including assisting the physician and nursing personnel, while under the direct supervision and responsibility of a medical provider. Observed patient status and documented those observations in the electronic medical record Documented patient needs and problems. Communicated data to the provider and other members of the clinical team, while delivering quality customer service. Ensured policy and procedures were followed including infection control, privacy and confidentiality. Assisted the front desk staff with answering phone calls, scheduling patients, and filing patient files. Coordinated with Claims Management team to assist patients with submission of medical documentation. Managed electronic medical records for 40+ Federal workers compensation patients.
- Administrative Medical Assistant / Clinical Administrator at Injured Federal Workers Advocacy Association / American Practice Management
- CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT at NEW CENTURY HOSPICE
- C.N.A / OFFICE ASSISTANT at HOSPICE PROFESSIONALS OF METRO ATLANTA
- HOME HEALTH AIDE at CARE MINDERS OF CLEARWATER
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- MBA - Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Sociology
-Inbound Outbound calls on a daily basis. (50 calls per day on average) -Quoting benefits for members and providers -entering clinical notes and doing side projects based on business needs -Scheduling appointments for members working with a Nurse Case Manager - Working with 5 different programs ( Brs, Sjs, Trs, Krs, Infertility)
- Clinical Administrator at United Health Care
5 years, 3 months at this Job
• Serves as point person for all speech therapy related matters. Conduct initial intake coordination for new clients which includes checking insurance benefits, explaining the evaluation & treatment process, and scheduling evaluations with therapists.
• Oversees billing compliance for all clients including the New York City Department of Education referrals.
• Assists leadership with developing and implementing strategies to build and grow the program's clinical portfolio.
• Provide monthly reports to the Director regarding therapy statistics and productivity.
• Assist with monitoring speech therapy program documentation for accuracy.
- Clinical Administrator at Robateau & Associates
- Eligibility Analyst at Brooklyn Premier Orthopedics
- Patient Services Representative at AdvantageCare Physicians
- Intake Coordinator at Sea Crest Health Care Center
1 year at this Job
• Responsible for the management, administration and development of Women's Residential Treatment Programs, Family Shelter, Transitional Housing programs for Parents with Children, Criminal Justice Department, and Mental Health Outpatient Department. Works in close collaboration with the Executive Vice President of Clinical Services, Clinical Supervisors, and Clinicians. Oversees clinical operations to ensure adherence to best practices and evidenced-based services.
- Clinical Administrator at Eva's Village, Inc
- Clinical Director at Eva's Village, Inc
- Mental Health Therapist at Eva's Village, Inc
- Licensed Associate Counselor at Bethel Institute of Family Services
7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Mental Health Counseling - Mental Health Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
• Medical prior authorizations
• Works closely with health facilities to manage member/provider requests
• Assists the clinical staff with updating/processing cases for review
- Clinical Administrator Coordinator at United Healthcare
- Financial Counselor at Orlando Health
- Customer Service Representative III at Arise Virtual Solutions
1 year at this Job
- Certification of Completion - Medical Billing and Coding
• Was promoted to oversee and manage Mech Health Care and Associates for a period of three months to assist with re- organization.
• Then promoted to clinical administrator of DFW Bariatrics after the sell of Kim Bariatrics
• Over all clinic operation no day to day bases
• Overseen all outside clinic operation with contracted surgeon groups within DFW Bariatrics
• Managed a staff of 15+ employees, compiled payroll, hired new employee's, new hire and benefit orientation
• Handle all patient complaints, compiled weekly deposits, renewed contracts with vendors, ect.
- Clinical Administrator at DFW Bariatric - Spine Institute
- Sleep Lab Manager at STAT Medical Management
- Polysomnography Tech I at Forest Park Sleep Institute
- Registered Medical Assistant at Apex Practice Solutions, Inc
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Physical
- - Medical Assistant
• Schedule appointments for regulatory compliance for various companies across the country
• Maintain a recall system to notify client companies of upcoming physicals due
• Review all incoming physicals for accuracy and ensure all requirements for the medical review are met
• Report all regulatory compliance results from physicals
• Follow-up with employee/candidates when medical requirements are not met
• Train new employees on procedures
- Clinical Administrator at 1Source OHS
- Payroll Clerk/HR Administrator at National Industrial Maintenance
- Administrative Assistant (temp) at DeNovo Constructors, Inc
- Associate Beauty Advisor/Certified Pharmacy Technician at Walgreen's
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Human Resources
• Overseeing daily practice operations, including appointment scheduling, debt collections, cleaning, security, and occupational health and safety and day-to-day administrative tasks required to keep the medical practice running smoothly.
• Ordering supplies and keep inventory, hiring staff and Overseeing staff. Dealing with patients. Verifying Insurances and handling the co pays.
• Getting authorizations and pre certifications for office visits and procedures. and handling all the referrals and coordinate with other offices.
• Liaison between the doctor and all the reps.
- Clinical Administrator at Dr. Behnoush Zarrini M.D
- Medical Administrator at Dr. Parviz Servat
6 years, 9 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Medicine
- Bachelor's - Biology
- Associate - Science