It is my intention to bring years of skills and knowledge to your company. I am a faithful, knowledgeable and dedicated employee who is applying to become a member of your team. In addition to becoming a team player by building a trustworthy, working relationship with fellow employees and clients, I will also assist in making a wonderfully efficient, pleasurable working environment for everyone. MAY 2018-MARCH 2018 CLINICAL ADMINISTRATOR, PREMIER OBGYN SPECIALSIT OVERSEE DAY OPERATIONS OF A BUSY CLINCAL ENVIROMENT. WORKED HAND IN HAND WITH PROVIDERS TO ENSURE CLINIC OPERATED EFFECTIVELY AND EFFICENTLY WITH SCHEDULES FOR STAFF AND PROVIDERS. LIASON BETWEEN CLINIC AND PROVIDERS AND PATIENTS ASSISTED, SET UP AND DELAGATED PROCEDURES AND APPOINTMENTS HIRE AND TERMINATION OF STAFF SCHEDULING OF STAFF ROTATION AND VACATION EMR PROFECIENT WITH DIGI MEDICAL, EPIC ALONG WITH NET PRACTICE
- CLINICAL ADMINISTRATOR at PREMIER OBGYN SPECIALSIT
- FIELD NURSE, Bayou Home Care at PT TRIAGE, CALLS AND SCHEDULING APPROPRIATE TO NEEDS
- FIELD STAFF NURSE at
- at NICHOLLS, NSU college
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Coalinga, CA Local hospital assisting individuals in their recovery by providing opportunities for change that enhances personal strengths, determination, responsibility and quality of life. Clinical Administrator (Full-time) August 10, 2015 - present (Out-of-Class position initially, now permanent position since July 2016) Responsible for planning, organizing, and coordinating the implementation of a healthcare delivery system, which consists of treatment programs administered by professional and clinical support teams for the Department of State Hospitals - Coalinga (DSH-C). Ensures that all clinical service programs and departments comply with established DSH policies and procedures. Provides policymaking decisions, administration, implementation, and oversight of clinical operations, which includes gaining the confidence and support of top level administrators by developing cooperative working relationships with representatives of all levels of government. Serves as the management interface between the DSH - Sacramento Office and program staff, including any Equal Employment Opportunity reviews. Ensures fiscal reporting integrity is maintained, manages budgets to remain with annual fiscal allocations, and adheres to State personnel policies and procedures. Oversaw 8 Program Directors, 1 Transfer Coordinator, 1 Associate Governmental Program Analyst (AGPA), 1 Executive Secretary, 1 Chief of Rehab, 1 Chief of Social Worker and 1 Chief for Central Program Services/Mall Services, 200+ Registered Nurses, 800+ Psychiatrist Technicians, 15 Rehabilitation Technicians, 12 Behavioral Specialists, 22 Social Workers, 15 Office Technicians, 11 Program Assistants, and 8 Nursing Coordinators.
- Clinical Administrator (Full-time) at Department of State Hospitals Coalinga
- Faculty/Lecturer (Part-time at California State University
- Director of Dietetics (contract) at Department of State Hospitals Coalinga
- Assistant Director of Dietetics/Dietitian (contract) at Department of State Hospitals Coalinga
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Business: Organizational Management
- Minor: Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration
- Master of Arts - Business Communication
- Graduate Certificate - Older Adults
- Bachelor of Science - Food, Science and Nutrition
March 2015 - November 13, 2015
A biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative therapies intended to significantly improve outcomes in patients suffering from life-threatening diseases.
• Supporting the Clinical Operations team consist of Vice President, two Directors, and five Clinical Project Managers and Assistants.
• Supporting the Chief Medical Officer.
• Assisting in site monitoring.
• Travel arrangements.
• Team Events.
• Team Building Committee
• Calendar and catering for meetings.
• HIPAA certified.
• Office maintenance.
• Work with the property management for any facility needs.
• Work with the Accounting Specialist in working with vendors and staff: obtaining W-9 Forms, ACH information, packing slips/receipts, invoices, expense reports.
• Data entry.
• Order Tuesday's catering for all staff.
• Maintain office supplies; kitchen supplies
- Clinical Administrator at La Jolla Pharmaceutical Company
- An independent broker at LPL Financial Inc
- Executive Assistant at HARMONIUM INC
- Sr. Administrative Assistant at KAISER FOUNDATION
8 months at this Job
- - Clinical
- - Leadership
- - Business Administration
- Associate - Business Administration
Provide culturally competent individual, family and group therapy; care plan development, case management for adolescents receiving psychiatric, sexual behavior and substance use disorder treatment, maintains communication with child care staff and assists with problem solving around children's behavior; facilitate and monitor implementation of treatment program and TF-CBT; conducts individual and group therapy sessions. Subscribes to an evidence-based practice framework to manage and facilitate clinical processes and progress for adolescents. Conduct individual and group sessions with Federal Probation Sex Offenders. Effectively manage a clinical case load and clinical documentation that spans multiple modalities of care. Assign caseloads and assist therapists with problem solving and clinical documentation. Assist adolescents in their ability to effectively manage their psychiatric, sexual behavior issues and/or substance use disorders to function better within the community. Work with adolescents at Gulf Coast Trades Center (DFPS, probation and TJJD).
- Clinical Administrator at Solutions Counseling & Consulting, Inc
- Clinical Director/Licensed Child Care Administrator at The Care Cottage North GRO/RTC
- Clinical Director at The Care Cottage GRO/RTC
- Therapist at Solutions Counseling & Consulting, Inc
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Counseling
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• Coordinate all clinic-based WeCARE services, including client intakes, psycho-social assessments, general medical examinations, specialty medical and mental health examinations, inter-disciplinary functional capacity outcome (FCO) determination team meetings, and data entry.
• Ensure that all codes, reporting, medical document and test results are reviewed and processed.
• Identify operational issues and facilitate corresponding process improvements in close collaboration with the Director of Clinical Operations and appropriate Article 28 staff.
• Regularly observe and measure client satisfaction to quantify overall quality of service.
• Ensure that all BPS assessments are completed within 12 working days.
• Oversee, manage, and develop staff and new hires and ensure adequate medical staff is on-site everyday to perform assessments.
- Clinical Administrator at FEDCAP WeCARE
- Program Director of Case Management at Bronx Parenting Housing Network, Inc
- at Skills and Certificates
- Outreach Prevention Supervisor/Program Coordinator at ACACIA Network, Inc. /UBP, Inc
3 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Teaching Experience
- Masters of Professional Studies - MPS
Directs, monitors and evaluates all activities of the center to insure professional medical care for each patient. Monitors and reviews appropriate scheduling and staffing to insure quality of services and cost effectiveness. Maintains clinic patient flow. Provide direction and evaluation for Medical Staff committee such as Quality Improvement, Risk Management and Infection Control. Implements and ensures compliance with all organization standards, guidelines, rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Hiring new staff in collaboration with Practice Administrator to fill appropriate roles. Conducts regular departmental and site meetings. Promotes a culture of safety in a high quality work environment to motivate staff and promote teamwork.
- Clinical Administrator at Midtown Outpatient Surgery Center
- RN at JFK Medical Center
- RN at Midtown Outpatient Surgery Center
- Administrative Assistant, Surgery Scheduler, Patient Care Coordinator at Palm Beach Brain and Spine
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- Associates in Arts
Enter patient information into EMR and UHC portal, answer inbound calls and transfer to appropriate staff, placed outbound calls to collect info. & confirm appts, put together new member/annual paperwork packets and greeted visitors upon arriving Collect and compile data to document clients' performance or assess program quality. Document clients' progress toward meeting established treatment objectives. Conduct in-service training sessions, or family and community education programs. Perform support duties such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities. Prepare charts, graphs, or other visual displays to communicate clients' performance information. Knowledge sets include: Administrator, Appointment Scheduling, Calls, Charts, Document.
- Clinical Administrator at Team MD
- Home Health Aide/Clinical Administrator at Iowa Home Care
- Certified Nurse Aide at Urbandale Healthcare Center
- CHILDREN'S ATTENDANT at Faith Hope & Charity
1 year, 3 months at this Job
The job consists of being responsible and accountable for the employees, departments, and operations of the facility. There is consistent collaboration with administration and other medical staff to ensure patients receive the highest level of care. The job also consists of providing customer service through interacting with patients, families, and other visitors. Quality and performance improvements are monitored and audited, staffing is completed daily for the inpatient facility, bed management is completed for patients, as well as being and resource for the employees. The job requires adequate problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and employee management techniques. The job also consists of supervising and educating the nursing clinical administrator team to ensure they are compliant with requirements, provided with evaluation feedback, and up to date on any educational needs.
- Nursing Clinical Administrator Team Lead at Mercy Health-Clermont
- Registered Nurse at Mercy Health-Clermont
- Nursing Clinical Instructor at Mercy Health-Clermont
- Patient Care Assistant at Clermont Mercy Hospital
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master's in Nursing Administration and Healthcare Systems - Nursing Administration and Healthcare Systems
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associates of Arts - Arts & Sciences
• Assisting faculty and staff with daily tasks, such as photocopying and mailings.
• Tracking grades.
• Updating information on the University of Pittsburgh School of Health and Rehabilitation website.
• Collecting and recording Graduate Students clinical hours.
• Preparing Dissertation documents for Graduate students.
• Assigning rooms to Faculty and Students when needed.
• Preparing course schedules.
- Clinical Administrator at University of Pittsburgh
- Legal Assistant at O'BRIEN, RULIS AND BOCHICCHIO, LLC
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication
- - Cosmetology
Supervise a team of clinicians via the NJ STAIRS at Maple Run program. Review reports and data to ensure best practices with clientele. Develop curricula for parent training, social skills group therapy and alternative treatment modalities. Engage in interdisciplinary teams to develop treatment plans and programing for youth ages 9-19 struggling with severe developmental disabilities. Provide consult services for clinical staff within other departments.
- Clinical Administrator at Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health
- Clinical Psychologist at Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Post-Doctoral Fellow at Kennedy Krieger Institute
- Intern at Jersey Shore University Medical Center
4 months at this Job
- Doctoral - Fellowship
- PhD - Clinical Psychology
- MA - Psychology
- BA - Biological Sciences