As an ultrasound clinical application specialist, I have experience in device training and being able to communicate to the physician how to properly use a new device. I have done training for all who participate in the study. This procedure was an ultrasound guided technique; therefore, I had to guide and train the sonographers on what transvaginal views were needed along with measurements and what to look for during the ultrasound guided procedure.
- Clinical Application Specialist at Femasys
- at Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- at Lawnwood Medical Center
6 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
• Provides direct support to facility product users and prospective users via phone/web meetings, ticket maintenance and onsite visits.
• Helps prepare product training materials and assists with facilitating training based on users' and the organization's needs.
• Provides continual analysis on workflow and demand to ensure that systems optimize productivity and accountability of users.
• Troubleshoots product issues at facilities and identifies product usability issues.
• Communicates customer feedback to Director of Clinical Applications.
• Provides implementation, technical and training support for facility implementations and new releases, including installation of hardware (signature pads) and/or software set-up.
• Assists with the development and maintenance of policies and procedures for EMR, business and clinical software products.
• Develops a knowledge base for Clinical Applications Team to help improve response time and ensure adequate support is provided.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Clinical Application Specialist at American Addiction Centers
- Training Specialist at Intralox, L.L.C
- Trainer at ExPert Riser Solutions
- Sr. Applications Specialist at SystemTec/Carolinas Healthcare System
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Management Information Systems
* Certified in EpicCare Ambulatory and Order Transmittal * Proficient in EpicCare Inpatient Procedure Orders and Care Everywhere * Primary analyst for Ambulatory Orders, Ambulatory Order Transmittal, Chart Review configuration, Results Routing schemes, Cardiac Rehab workflow build * E-prescribing team- Clinical partner, Implementation of Electronic Prior Authorization, Opioid Management Strategy build * Care Everywhere- Happy Together mapping, VA and SSA integration * Ancillary support and maintenance build for Ambulatory Radiology and Lab * MacNeal Hospital Epic implementation- primarily Orders and Order Transmittal
- Clinical Application Specialist at Loyola University Medical Center
- Registered Nurse II at Loyola University Medical Center
- Registered Nurse at Holy Cross Hospital
- EDM Analyst at Information Management Consultants, Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- A.S. - Registered Nurse
- B.S. - Biology
Compiled and analyzed clinical data and reports for Clinical and Quality Directors. Assisted in determining and training best practices to meet quality and federal clinical standards.
- Clinical Application Specialist at State of Franklin Healthcare Associates
- EMR Principal Trainer at Ballad Health/Wellmont Health System
- Data Integrity Supervisor at Wellmont Health System
- Patient Identity/Data Integrity Specialist at Wellmont Bristol Regional Medical Center
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Clinical Informatics
- Associate - Information Systems Technology
- Associate - General Studies
at Coastal Pediatric Associates, Charleston,
• Manage Electronic Health Record (EHR) utilizing Athena health software for Patient Engagement and Payment Solutions.
• Manage Electronic Health Record (EHR) utilizing Epic health software for Patient Engagement and provider management and accessibility
• Manage SharePoint Internal Database
• Develop and manage an analytical catalogue database for vaccine and medication documentation and record keeping.
• Clinical lead managing implementation of office workflow and transitions in 9 offices with 250 employees.
• Developed international communication plan to support our strategic information process to better serve our client needs.
• Developed training programs for clinical needs and communicated with patients to support customer service needs
• Collaborated with executive leads in the development of EHR manuals and procedure guidelines while providing supervision for employee training and software integration.
• Establish the functionality and efficiency our SharePoint and managed its content in conjunction with our coordinators
• Consulted with new patient applicants and office personnel to provide quality assurance and troubleshooting to identify and address technical problems.
• Customer care and portal technician for patient services and satisfaction.
- Clinical Application Specialist at Costal Pediatric Associates
- Assistant Project manager at Coastal Pediatric Associates
- Credential Specialist at Coastal Pediatric Associates
- Assistant Manager at Martha's convenience center
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Computer Science
- Bachelors - management
- Master's Degree in Law - Law
- Bachelor's Degree in Law - Law
Implemented and trained the staff on the Sigmund Aura EMR software.
• Provided training for all new staff - registration, clinical therapist, medical and nursing, dietician modules. Trained the nurses on the medical module.
• Functioned as Aura onsite and IT support, set up computer workstations for providers, the CEO, COO, Medical Director, Clinical Director and the Regional Director of Compliance.
• Troubleshoot any problems with the Early Sense system and changed the sensors for the entire hospital when the sensors expired.
• Follow up on any printers, phones and monitors issues as well as train the executive leadership team on Salesforce, Power BI and Finance.
• Completed QA reports for patient documentation done by the providers, case managers and therapists.
• Performed the walk thru of the facility for Wifi availability and to make sure there were adequate wireless access points, followed up on any trouble ticket for Aura or IT issues.
• Ran reports and reviewed them with the CEO before presenting them to the owner and CFO of American Addiction Centers.
• On-call every 4 weeks for American Addictions Centers across the country.
- Clinical Application Specialist at American Addiction Centers
- Implementation Specialist II at Prelude Cadence
- Project Analyst at Nautilus Memorialcare
- Implementation Consultant /Quality Assurance at Eclipsys
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Sunrise Clinical Manager
Create, structure, and document all workflow Standard Operating Processes (SOP's) related to operating systems included but not limited to the use of: electronic health record (EHR, Sigmund Aura), CRM (Salesforce), and Business Intelligence Outcome
Measure (BI) reporting
• Improve operational efficiency by managing Business Intelligence outcomes with an emphasis of running lean operations through the implementation of strategic strategies focused on data validation and compliance
• Work with a multi-disciplinary Leadership Team in establishing workplace best practices related to clinical application use (EHR) associated to clinical documentation excellence (Joint Commission and CARF standards) and client/patient safety directly impacting reimbursement outcomes
• Manage an IT (Information Technology) effort that supports 150 system users, all employee on boarding, and organizational wide technical support
- Clinical Application Specialist (Systems Administer) at Recovery First, American Addiction Centers
- Director of Administrative Operations (Admissions, Human Resources, and Compliance) at Fallen Leaves Recovery, LLC
- Telemedicine Director of Implementation and Compliance (Consultant) at ELA Health Group, LLC
- Director of Billing and Data at Concordia Behavioral Health
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
Created boardroom and courtroom multimedia presentations including video and text- sync'd depositions for enhanced understanding. Responded to customer requests via telephone and email. Verified data integrity and accuracy. Assisted various business groups with document organization and dissemination during acquisitions. Analyzed departmental documents for appropriate distribution and filing. Assisted 40 customers in average Case by answering questions, responding to inquiries and handling telephone requests. Performed initial client assessment and analysis to begin research process. Worked directly with Hospitals Outpatient facilities Imaging Departments to achieve Success Developed new process for employee evaluation which resulted in marked performance improvements. Researched and updated all required materials needed for firm and partners. Achieved by Quality and Integrity.
- Clinical Application Specialist at Medtronic
- Supervisor Safety Officer Quality Control Assurance Technologist at Dekalb Emory Medical Hospital
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Science - Science and ARRT Science and Radioligy
employed Education for hospital staff on use of the Rauland Nurse Call system, assist with programming and design for each facility, conduct needs assessments, schedule training sessions, provide guidance and direction for best practices regarding use of nurse call
- Clinical Application Specialist at Ideacom of the Gulf Coast
- RN at Thomas Hospital
- Clinical Manager RN at Wesley Medical Center
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates - Nursing
Installation and configuration of medical equipment for Nerve conduction and Ep studies.
- Neurology clinical application specialist at Nihon Kohden America
- Iom tech at National Neuromonitoring (trial )
- Iom tech at University Hospital and Clinics
5 months at this Job
- Associate - ElectroNeurodiagnostic’s