Start-up Image-Guidance surgical navigation medical device and disposables company using MRI/CT scans for ENT, neuro, and spine surgery. Call points: ENTs, neurosurgeons, and hospital personnel.
Responsibilities include supervising and technical guidance for product trials cases through to signed purchase. Additional responsibilities include product presentations, and physician/staff training, trade shows, and conducting cadaver labs. Post sale responsibilities include installations, on-going technical support, case coverage, and troubleshooting for sales representatives and end users.
• Performed well over 1200 cases, 180 clinical trials. Assisted in Flagon's successes, going from $0 to $10M in yearly sales revenue in 3 years. Assisted sales force in selling over 80 systems.
• Promoted to "SENIOR NATIONAL FIELD CLINICAL APPLICATION SPECIALIST" in 2017.
• Guided over 50 cases with the World Thought Leader in Rhinology at UPenn (Dr. Kennedy).
• #1 system purchased for office/surgery center navigation systems in the USA in 2017(over Medtronic).
- FIELD CLINICAL APPLICATION SPECIALIST • CORPORATE SALES TRAINER at FIAGON NA SURGICAL NAVIGATION
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Contract) at EVOLVE SURGICAL
- CRYOSURGERY SALES TERRITORY MANAGER at HEALTHTRONICS
- MANAGER at THERMEDX
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- BA - Economic
- - business
India - Day-to-Day demonstration of all ranges of Samsung-Medison Ultrasonography machines in capacity of clinical & technical application support to Gynecologists, Radiologists and other medical imaging staff - Worked on Medical Technologies like 3D, Smart 4D, Elasto-scan (E-Thyroid, E-Breast), Arterial Analysis, S-Shearwave & S-Detect - Arranging workshops, CMEs for doctors, technicians and other staff in major hospitals - Carrying out in-chamber communication by providing product details, discussing literature, distributing innovative information and research study with the doctors - Assisting in business development & product development with new innovations
- Clinical Application Specialist at Samsung Electronics
- Product Specialist at BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Technical Support Engineer at InterMedics
- Sales and Service Engineer at CR Meditech Pvt. Ltd
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Biomedical Engineering
• Manage, structure, and document all workflow processes related to operating systems included but not limited to: Electronic Health Record (EHR), Salesforce CRM, and Business Intelligence/Outcome Measure (BI) reporting
• Improve operational efficiency by managing Business Intelligence outcomes with an emphasis of running lean operations through the implementation of strategic strategies focused on data validation/compliance
• Work with a multi-disciplinary Leadership Team in establishing workplace best practices related to clinical application use associated to clinical documentation excellence and client/patient safety
• Direct an IT conveyance that supports 150 system users, coordinate on boarding efforts, and provide all organizational wide technical support
- Clinical Application Specialist (Systems Administer) at Recovery First, American Addiction Centers
- Director of Administrative Operations (Admissions, Compliance and Human Resources) at Fallen Leaves Recovery, LLC
- Telemedicine Implementation Compliance Consultant at ELA Health Group, LLC
- Director of Billing and Data at Concordia Behavioral Health
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Healthcare Management
Centralized Staffing Office 4420 Lake Boone Trail
Raleigh, NC 27610
Team Leader/Functional System Administrator/Clinical Application Specialist
• System administrator for API Platform - generate performance reports, integrate configuration, schedule installation/test new work orders, enter/modify assignment tables and authorization assignments, review and rectify help desk log.
• Responsible for template build and configuration of API templates.
• Provide API education to managers, team leaders, and charge nurses.
• AvaSys Telesitter Reports, Audits.
• Provided remote support for directors, managers, and hospital staff for technical issues related to template build and configuration.
• Behavioral Health Liaison metric data reports.
• Unit based payroll data reports.
• Unit based incentive data reports.
- Team Leader/Functional System Administrator/Clinical Application Specialist at UNC Rex Healthcare
- Registered Nurse at UNC Rex Healthcare
- Registered Nurse at UNC Rex Healthcare
- Registered Nurse at UNC Nash Healthcare
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Masters of Science - Physician
- Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences - Biological Sciences
Provided testing, implementation, maintenance and support of software systems for 160 facilities across the United States. Extensive knowledge with Microsoft Word, Tableau, HL7, Sharepoint and Electronic Medical Record programs. Provided application subject matter expertise and system analysis skills enabling users to work smarter and more efficiently. Analyzed, trained and supported applications; focused on quality assurance and troubleshooting to identify potential problems. Conducted end user training and application integration and maintained consistency in training materials and documentation. Developed and tested techniques for software upgrades and prepared educational material for internal and external support.
- Clinical Application Specialist at Good Samaritan Society
- Assistant Manager at Filly Flair Boutique
- Charge Nurse LPN at Chariton Specialty Care
- Nurse at South Dakota State Penitentiary
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
Implemented and trained the staff on the Sigmund Aura EMR software. Provided training for all new staff. Functioned as Aura helpdesk and IT support, set up computer workstations for providers, the CEO, COO, Medical Director, Clinical Director and the Regional Director of Compliance. I would troubleshoot any problems with the Early Sense system and changed the sensors for the enire hospital when the senors expired. Follow up on any printers, phones and monitors issues as well as train the executive leadership team on Salesforce, Power BI and Finance. Completed QA reports for patient documentation done by the providers, case managers and therapists. Performed the walk thru of the facility for wifi conductive to make sure there were adequate wireless access points and followed up on any trouble ticket for Aura. Ran reports and reviewed them with the CEO before presenting them to the owner and CFO of American Addiction Centers. On-call every 6 weeks for American Addictions Centers across the country.
- Clinical Application Specialist at AAC Laguna Treatment Hospital
- Implementation Specialist II at Prelude Cadence
- Project Analyst at Nautilus Memorialcare
- Implementation Consultant /Quality Assurance at Eclipsys
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Sunrise Clinical Manager
• Provide direct support to clinical/administrative EMR users via telephone/web meetings, ticket maintenance, and onsite rounding at all area facilities. Troubleshoot and identify system, software, and hardware issues.
• Workflow and demand analysis to optimize system productivity and accountability of end users.
• Provide implementation, technical, and training support for facility implementations, new releases, and ongoing user training.
- Clinical Application Specialist at American Addiction Centers
- EHR Analyst at Human Behavior Institute
- Executive Assistant at Human Behavior Institute
- Finance Assistant at Energy Solutions
8 months at this Job
- BA - American Studies
• Build and maintain Epic EMR System
• Perform in-depth analysis of clinical workflows
• Prioritize, build, test, implement, and document requested changes
• Test software updates for emergent and routine maintenance
• Develop Training and Technical Manuals
• Project Management
- Senior Clinical Application Specialist at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Coordinator Clinical Informatics at St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Supervisor Clinical Informatics at Crouse Hospital
- Clinical Information System Specialist at Crouse Hospital
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Teaching & Learning - Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
Act as primary clinical support in Michigan and Indiana territory, including support for procedures, software and instrument training, and new account installations.
• Work with the Utilization Manager for Michigan and Indiana to offer additional contact for all customers in the territory.
• Use Salesforce.com (CRM format) to document procedure reports, access account information and assist noting changes to accounts.
• Assist fellow Utilization Managers from outside my territory for case coverage when needed.
• Coordinate with physicians and department managers by offering requested training, case coverage, virtual support and telephone support.
• Provide technical guidance, assistance and problem solving to physicians and medical staff prior, during and after each procedure.
• Aid in the sales process for Veran instrumentation and Veran service agreements.
• Collaborate with the Capital Sales Representatives and Associate Sales Representatives to help with the acquisition of the Veran platform at new facilities.
• Note and assess disposable product inventory levels for each site and relay information to Utilization Manager and Area Vice President of Sales.
• Work with department managers regarding inventory levels, product descriptions, pricing, and promotion of new products.
• Work with Marketing staff to ensure the distribution of brochures, presentations, and other field marketing materials to potential and existing customers.
• Promote awareness of Veran products, systems and services to Emergency and Interventional Radiology Departments for incidental nodules as an alternative to CT Guided Biopsies.
- Field Clinical Application Specialist at Veran Medical Technologies
- Staff Radiologic Technologist at William Beaumont Hospital
11 months at this Job
- Baccalaureate - Pre-Physician Assistant Studies
- - Pathophysiology and General Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies - Social Sciences
- - Clinical
Responsible for training and certifying refractive surgeons and technicians on the Alcon Excimer
laser platforms (EyeQ400, EX500) and the Femtosecond laser platforms.
● Routinely responded to clinical questions concerning the proper use of all Alcon refractive laser platforms.
● Make travel arrangements for weekly trips to clients all over the country including plane, car and hotel.
- Clinical Application Specialist at Alcon/Novartis
- Ophthalmic/Refractive/Surgical Technician at Winn Army Community Hospital
- Cardiac Telemetry Monitor Tech/Med-Surg Unit Secretary at Cape Fear Valley Systems
- Optometric Technician/Clinical Supervisor at Professional Eye Care
4 years at this Job
- - Psychology
- Certification - all Alcon/Wavelight Equipment