Q2 Lab Solutions Responsibilities: * Implemented, Created, Revised, Reviewed and Supported various software applications within LIMS, SharePoint, ELVIS, LOTUS NOTES and Workday. Supported multiple department including project management, Quality Assurance, Programming and IT. * Serve as a Sr. Clinical Data Analyst for global projects, coordinating with senior staff and peers building specific testing protocols, integrating multiple systems by mirroring interfaces between regions and laboratories. * Play lead role in verifying quality of laboratory testing by reviewing detailed plans to produce a cohesive and compliant result that meets business model specifications based on ISO documents. * Review and submit system test cases to document results. * Coordinated project work task plans, timelines and schedules by working with personnel to improve process flow within the LIMS software environment and TCWA LIS. * Proficient in defining and validating protocols for clinical studies and handling trial tasks throughout the data management lifecycle. * Interrelates with the programming team, functional leads, project managers and all other stake holders to identify, develop and implement project solutions. * Manage projects working with customer data managers and internal team members to ensure protocol adherence, workload projections and provide technical expertise on several global studies and serve in a leadership role. * Provides scientific and technical guidance while developing strategic communication plans appropriately. * Collaborate with colleagues during strategic planning meeting regarding project timelines, and project-related issues focusing on capabilities, assay development, biomarkers, clinical trial materials, laboratory testing, laboratory operations and specimen management. * Extract data from the research repository (SQL) write simple calculations to prepare analysis of datasets according to study protocol or SAP.
- Sr. Clinical Data Analyst at Data Mining, SQL, CLIA, COLA
- Certifying Scientist at
- Certifying Scientist/Analytical Chemist at UPS
- ICP-MS Chemistry Laboratory Technologist at Metametrix Clinical Laboratory
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
• Primary Clinical Data Analyst for the Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders for Children's Hospital Colorado which includes the programs of Hematology, Bone Marrow Transplant, Oncology and Experimental Therapeutics.
• Perform data informatics on patient data related to quality of patient care, survival analysis of treatments, research data reporting to regulatory institutions, fiscal planning and department/hospital operations.
• Supervise and maintain the use of data and the database structure for the Hematology Oncology and Bone Marrow Transplant (HOB) database, performing audits for data quality, writing and maintaining reports on the database, and making modifications to the database as needed.
• Primary data manager for the HOB database, receiving and analyzing data request and ensuring that HIPPA and IRB approvals have been given for data release. Reporting data to regulatory agencies such as Centers for International Bone Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR) and the National Marrow Donor Program (NMDP) as well has providing Primary Investigators with research data based on IRB approvals for clinical research studies.
• Query and merge data from multiple data sources such as HOB, EPIC, Meditech and Pediatric Health Information System's (PHIS database).
• Published as a co-author in the American Journal of Ophthalmology.
• Completed EPIC inpatient training.
• Complete annual reports in including data analytics with graphs and charts.
• Primary software tools used are SQL, Crystal Reports, Tableau, Statistica, Graftpad Prism and Microsoft Office Package.
- Clinical Data Analyst at CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL COLORADO
- Outbreak Investigations Coordinator at Epidemiologist
- Group Living Counselor at EXCELSIOR YOUTH CENTER
- UNITED STATES PEACE CORPS VOLUNTEER at SMOLYAN
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Organizational Leadership
- - Sociology
•Assume the roles of both a clinical data analyst as well as an administrative assistant to the Chief Clinical Officer and the Chief Financial Officer.
•Manage and maintain all data related to the performance of the Legacy Health Services operations
•Prepare and organize materials for department meetings
•Manage and organize daily calendars
- Clinical Data Analyst at Legacy Health Services
- Data Analyst/Customer Service at Credit & Collections
- Patient Services Representative/Financial Coordinator at Credit & Collections
- Customer Service Representative/Call Center at Credit & Collections
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
As a clinical data analyst I researched and potentialed patients for specific customer orders. Organized patient data within designated software.
- Clinical Data Analyst at Discovery Life Sciences
- Inventory and Procurement/Histology Associate at Discovery Life Sciences
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk at Conversant Bio/Discovery Life Sciences
- Crew Trainer at U.S. Space and Rocket Center
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Physics
- Masters - Biology
- Bachelor of Sciences - Biology
Analysis and abstraction of genetic and clinical data from medical records of patients with various types of cancers to provide precision medical treatment and improve life expectancy
➢ Abstraction and logging of adverse events (AEs) and sentinel adverse events into an electronic data capturing system for algorithmic and artificial intelligence analysis.
➢ Collaboration with data analysts to further learn and develop best business practices for data abstraction
➢ Elucidation of clinical practices to aid other analysts in abstraction
- Clinical Data Analyst at Tempus, Inc
- Shadowing Medical Student at Nephrology, PM&R
- Medical Student at Hem
- Medical Student at Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
2 months at this Job
- - Medical Student
- B.S. - Health Sciences
- baccalaureate - Pre-Medical Post
- B.A. - Psychology
In collaboration with key stakeholders, creation/maintenance of reports supporting Surgical Service Line (SSL) initiatives via the Data Warehouse (Access/Power Insight/SQL), Vizient database; maintenance of SSL R2L reports for analysis; participation in performance improvement projects via ERAS, ENDO/WOR VIT teams, clinical data abstraction/case review.
- Perioperative Clinical Data Analyst at Christiana Care Health System
- OR Staff RNII to RNIII at Christiana Care Health System
- OR Staff RN at St. Francis Hospital
- Registered Nurse Case Manager at Health Partners Inc.
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing and Healthcare Administration - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science in Nursing - Nursing
* Played a key role in developing models, analyses & findings used directly in support of the passage of the Independence at Home Act of 2017 by the 115th congress of the United States. * Focused on modeling Medicare risk, cost & quality with a view toward developing rigorous underpinnings for the imperative to shift care delivery for American seniors to more cost-effective care, better matched to needs. * Established a proficiency in healthcare informatics, systems modeling, and delivery science by becoming the in-house expert in administrative claims data. * Represented both the Data Science and Clinical teams working collaboratively with clinical, administrative, and policy leadership within the Institute and the research community at large. * Advocated for the Institute by presenting at several research forums, and publishing study results in various journals.
- Clinical Data Analyst at West Health Institute
- Data Mining Analyst at HD Supply, Inc
- Statistical Analyst at Dexcom, Inc
- Medical Device Reporting Specialist at Dexcom, Inc
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Supply Chain Management
• Work with the analyst, management teams and supported them by providing deliverables based on the requirements.
• Work independently and collaboratively throughout the complete analytics project lifecycle including data extraction/preparation, design and implementation of scalable machine learning analysis and solutions, and documentation of results.
• Work closely with business, SMEs and vendors to define data requirements.
• Create and design reports that will use gathered metrics to infer and draw logical conclusions of past and future behavior.
• Perform Data Cleaning, features scaling, features engineering using Pandas and NumPy packages in Python
• Document the systems processes and procedures for future references.
• Successfully implemented migration of client's requirement application from Test/Model regions to Production.
• Design Logical and Physical modeling, Dimensional modeling using Erwin in DWH.
• Perform data cleansing, data mapping, data transformation using metadata, Type1, Type2 slowly changing dimensions, SQL queries and Joins/Filters in the transformations and loaded tables into data marts and generated customized reports in DWH.
• Use Python scripts to update content in the database and manipulate files.
• Transform Logical Data Model to Erwin, Physical Data Model Foreign Key relationships in PDM and ensuring the Primary Key, Consistency of definitions of Data Attributes and Primary Index Considerations.
• Work on migrating data to the cloud (to Snowflake and AWS) from legacy data warehouses.
• Move data from AWS S3 buckets to AWS Redshift cluster by using CLI commands.
• Works on performing data availability check in AWS Redshift database comparing between Teradata tables and Redshift tables.
• Created Excel Templates using macros and extensively used VB scripting to create various reports according to end user requirement.
• Perform detailed data investigation and analysis of known data quality issues in related databases through SQL.
• Perform data validation, data profiling, data auditing and data cleansing activities to ensure high quality Business Objects report deliveries.
• Develop and run ad hoc data queries from multiple database types to identify system of records, data inconsistencies, and data quality issues.
• Identify and documented data sources and transformation rules required to populate and maintain data warehouse content.
• Create Data Quality Scripts using SQL to validate successful data load and quality of the data. Created various types of data visualizations using Python and Tableau
• Reporting and dash boarding analytical results to client (R, Tableau, Excel).
• Involves in end-to-end ETL process design using various Informatica tools - Source Analyzer, Mapping, Designer, Transformation Designer, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor.
• Involve in extensive DATA validation using SQL queries and back-end testing
• Use SQL for Querying the database in UNIX environment
• Develop various analytical reports from multiple data sources by blending data in a single worksheet in Tableau Desktop and created Tree Map, Heat maps and background maps.
• Perform data cleansing for accurate reporting. Thoroughly analyzed data and integrate different data sources to process matching functions.
• End to end experience in designing and deploying data visualizations using Tableau.
• Writing complex SQL queries for checking the counts and for validating the data at field level.
• Create complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Indexes, Tables, Views and other T-SQL code and SQL Joins for applications.
• Monitoring nightly ETL process from various highly different source systems. Sources included SQL based databases and Excel Files.
• Created reports in Excel and Access and used Macros and VB extensively.
• Validate and execute Test Cases in UAT environment in different browsers and logged defect in Jira for failure Test Cases.
• Handle the tasks of identifying UAT testers and managing resource plan by coordinating with business stakeholders
• Facilitate UAT process for project stakeholders - identified test group, prepared test environment, tracked defects, managed status updates, and generated summary reports
- Clinical Data Analyst at Astellas Pharma
- Business Data Analyst at Merck
- Clinical Data Analyst at Baxter Healthcare
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- oversee CRO management of two phase I clinical trial databases - implemented a validated SAS server environment for automated handling of clinical and translational data - created a pipeline for analyzing, validating and presenting SDTM formatted data
- Clinical Data Analyst at Mersana Therapeutics
- Clinical Research Coordinator II at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Grant Coordinator at Biomedical Engineering, Brigham and Women's Hospital
7 months at this Job
- - biostatistics
- - pharmacology, physiology
- B.Sc. in Biology - Biology
Responsible for design and submission of research studies to IRB, and interaction with study monitors. Maintain clinical data for Joint Commission comprehensive stroke center. Extract data from patient records for regulatory purposes and production of reports for quality initiatives. Build SQL queries to research and analyze stroke data. Develop solutions for improvement of patient care and teaching.
- Clinical Data Analyst at Maimonides Medical Center
- Executive Assistant/Data Analyst at Staten Island University Hospital
- Data Analyst at Staten Island University Hospital/Northwell
- Pharmacy Specialist at ProScript Pharmacy
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Post Bacc Certificate - Health Information Management
- B.S. - Chemistry