www.nmhs.net) 07/2005 to 12/2018 (Retired)
North Mississippi Health Services serves 24 counties in north Mississippi and northwest Alabama from headquarters in Tupelo, MS. NMHS includes acute diagnostic and therapeutic services offered through North Mississippi Medical Center
in Tupelo; a community hospital system with locations in Eupora, Iuka, Pontotoc and West Point, MS., and Hamilton AL.;
North Mississippi Medical Clinics, a regional network of more than 45 primary and specialty clinics; and nursing homes,
telehealth services and a comprehensive portfolio of managed care plans.
Clinical Data Analyst (last 2 years of employment)
• Using computer software to create nursing home statements, demographics for residents and posting payments
• Posting of charges, correcting charges, changing demographic information, insurance and posting payments
• Updating Daily Monitor database for previous day's statistics such as billing, patient numbers, payroll, etc
• Utilize Teletracking software to record the number of inpatients and requests for inpatient admissions
• Utilize SCM software to track admissions for all patients
• Communicating with all hospital departments concerning patient demographic changes and incorrect charges During my more than 13 years at NMMC, I had the opportunity successfully perform several different jobs in addition to Clinical Data Analyst: Admissions/Discharge Counselor (7 years), Unit Coordinator (2 years), Charge Entry/Posting (1 year), Insurance Posting (1 year).
- Clinical Data Analyst at NORTH MISSISSIPPI MEDICAL CENTER
13 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Business & Office Systems Technology
- High School Diploma
BioMimetic Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Franklin, TN
Clinical Data Analyst, Independent contractor
• Coding Specialist for clinical research studies and statistics in compliance with federal regulatory agency using MedDra and Who Drug coding classification systems.
• Analyzed clinical research documentation in the medical record for clinical appropriateness for coding accuracy.
• Initiated physician's contacts for clarification of documentation of final diagnoses for coding compliance.
• Performed data review and query generation
• Reviewed programmed edit checks
• Tracked study progress and issue periodic status reports
• Updated the database to correct errors
• Processed electronic data received from outside vendors
• Identified the achievement of milestones to the project team or Lead Data Analyst, e.g., database status as "draft" or "final"
• Participated in the completion of all quality control measures necessary for the finalization and transfer of the database and related materials to the sponsor
• Lead Data Analyst for assigned studies or projects
• review of the database design
• develop and design Case Report Forms (CRF), or participated in the review of sponsor-generated Case Report Forms (CRF) Chattanooga Housing Authority Chattanooga, TN Housing Manager/Case Management
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively under stressful conditions with people of varying socioeconomic backgrounds, sexual orientations and ethnic diversities
• Implemented and administered policies and procedures by managing properties and counseling tenants and applicants
• Built relationships and liaise with other organizations by managing and supervising contracts and contractors
• Cashiered with a till over $5,000 daily
• Responded and managed crisis with tenants and emergency situations
• Managed office procedures and ensured that filing systems are maintained
• Assess and prioritize work in conjunction with the Housing Maintenance Foreman
• Reviewed and analyzed maintenance reports on unit condition
• Conduct annual housekeeping inspection and tenants re-certification
• Established staff procedures and reviewed and develop job descriptions
• Recruit and orient new staff, as well as, coach and counsel employees
• Conduct employee evaluations and assess training needs to facilitate training opportunities
• Assisted employees with HR inquiries(benefits and payroll info) by maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information and employees personnel files
• Prepared, distributed, followed-up on meeting minutes and liaise with tenants regarding issues and concerns
• Prepared lease agreements and presented cases at Rental Officer hearings and/or court and counseled tenants and applicants as needed Tennessee Valley Authority - Sequoyah Nuclear Plant Soddy Daisy, TN Executive Assistant
• Performed heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives
• Assisted, as well as, consulted to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings
• Answered phones and directed all incoming calls to appropriate party promptly and efficiently
• Communicated and handled incoming and outgoing electronic communications
• Assisted Managers with preparation of presentation materials
• Reviewed and summarized miscellaneous reports and documents
• Prepared background documents and outgoing mail as necessary
• Prioritized and managed multiple projects simultaneously
• Followed through on issues in a timely manner
• Arranged travel schedules and reservations for executive management as needed
• Worked closely with the managers to coordinate and launch hard copy or emails to consultants and clients
• Ability to prioritized, organize, schedule and carry out work responsibilities efficiently and effectively with minimum direction
- Clinical Data Analyst at BioMimetic Pharmaceutical
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Masters of Arts - Management/ HR Development
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management/HR Management
• Under supervision, performs data management activities in support of clinical and/or non-clinical research studies including pre-entry review, query management, database setup and quality control of the data and project deliverable.
• Apply protocol specific knowledge to execute the tasks assigned within the project.
• Perform data entry, query management including review, creation and resolution.
• Participate in internal and external team meetings, as necessary.
• Assist in database setup including document creation and review, data entry screen and edit check testing and review, etc., as necessary.
• Maintain quality control of the data, project deliverable and closeouts.
• Assist in reviewing medical coding for validity and completeness, as needed
• Perform SAE reconciliation, lab reconciliation and database validation.
• Trial Master File (TMF) creation and maintenance for quality check and audits.
• Review of data management project documents and their specifications like Case Report Form (CRF), Data management plan (DMP), eCRF Completion Guidelines (eCCGs), Data Validation Manual (DVM)
• Effectively work within EDC (iMedNet) database.
- Clinical Data Analyst at Statistics and Data Corporations
- Drug safety Intern at Sollers Institute
- Research Assistant at Carl T Hayden VA Medical Research Foundation Center
- Clinical Research Assistant at Ironwood Cancer and Research Center
7 months at this Job
Duties include: Representing CDM department on project teams. Communicating with Clinical Research Management, Biostatistics, and Safety departments and coordinating study related activities to ensure that project timelines are met. Reviewing all study related documents. Designing Case Report Forms. Developing Data Management Plans. Testing and validating clinical trial databases. Performing SAE reconciliation. Coordinating receipt and processing of project information such as dictionary coding and lab data. Managing CRO activities. Participating in development and review of CDM department guidelines and SOPs.
- Senior Clinical Data Analyst at Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Senior Clinical Data Manager at Amgen
- Clinical Data Manager at Kendle International
- at Kendle International
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Transcription
- Bachelor of Science - Dietetics
- Associate - Institutional Food Management
➢ Management of integration between EPIC Clinical Systems, Cerner Lab Information Systems, and HCLL Blood Bank Lab Information Systems.
➢ Trained clinicians, lab personnel and staff.
➢ Implemented system as the practice's Lab Information System.
➢ Built data transfer protocol between lab equipment and EMR/LIS system.
➢ Created electronic flowsheet templates, with continuous improvements.
➢ Management and monitoring of EMR system.
- Senior Clinical Data Analyst at DIVURGENT Consulting Firm
- Senior HL7 Interface Analyst/Programmer II at Mountain States Health Alliance
- Medical Technologist at Carteret General Hospital
- Senior Interface Analyst/LIS Administrator at XEROX/ACS Group
1 month at this Job
- MS in Health Informatics - Health Informatics
- BS Med - Tech
(Contracted Consultant Jan 2018 – Mar 2018) Direct report to CEO. Analyze trends in EHR as it relates to primary care, prevention, behavioral health, substance abuse, and dental. Create data queries using SQL/SAS to ensure clinical requirements and quality measures are being met. Analyzes trends in care and population health to retrain or edit EHR. Lead and implement projects to improve EHR, use of data, quality improvement, and various new clinical programs. Executes Gap Analysis for all areas of the organization and provide possible resolutions to all parties. Act as liaison to Information System vendors as well as other major Insurance payers. Analyze and/or improve on existing workflows.
- Sr. Clinical Data Analyst at WAIKIKI HEALTH
- Clinical Data Program Specialist at Hawaii Primary Care Assocation
- Contracted Clinical Business Consultant at National Kidney Foundation of Hawaii
- Service Coordination Business Analyst at HMSA
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Math
- BA MBA - Data Analytics
• Produce analytics for Sentara Quality Care Network (SQCN – Clinically Integrated Network) by data mining and developing quality measure reports from HEDIS and PQRS specifications for the purpose of tracking numerator compliance with employer groups.
• Extract and analyze data from the population health application and associated database to determine patterns and areas of improvement in patient healthcare for network providers as requested by SQCN executives.
• Research and review all potentially new quality measures being considered by SQCN in conjunction with the vendor to determine the viability of the metrics with regards to outgoing data feeds.
• Closely work with practices on the development of clinical event extracts which are uploaded to the application for the purpose of improving compliance on quality measures.
• Perform ongoing functional and measure validation on the application as well work with McKesson on all software enhancements pertaining to registries and care guidelines.
• Assist network practice representatives including providers with any questions related to the application’s registries and care guidelines including available quality reporting.
• Coordinated yearly successful submission to a Qualified Registry for all Sentara SQCN primary care and specialty practices located across Virginia who participated in the CMS Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) metric reporting process.
• Validated compliance for all practices prior to PQRS submission by collaborating with McKesson’s Medical Director and clinical personnel on relevant measure data being reported to CMS.
• Advised practice managers and providers on recommended PQRS measure intent approaches based on available clinical data and appropriateness of measures to provider’s specialty along with acting as a subject matter expert on PQRS program requirements.
• Monitor ongoing data feeds through vendor reports and resolve any discrepancies for practices that have been on-boarded to the network to ensure there are no data gaps for those practices which may impact either SQCN score card metrics or PQRS submission if applicable.
- Senior Clinical Data Analyst at Sentara Healthcare Corporation
- Senior HRIS Analyst at ValueOptions Inc
- Senior System Developer at ACS (Xerox)
- Benefits Systems Analyst at ACS (Xerox)
6 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Mathematics
Serves as the senior MHS Mart (M2) Business Objects database analyst developing the relevant medical data used in decision support and capacity modeling, to include relative value unit (RVU), relative weighted product (RWP), full-time equivalent (FTE), current procedure terminology (CPT) codes, diagnosis codes, encounters, etc. Combines and manipulates data from multiple sources using Microsoft
Excel and Access to produce concise and meaningful representations transforming raw data into useful information for decision makers and planning for current and future requirements.
● Developed tool using Microsoft Access, Visual Basic for Applications and SQL for the purpose of automated email notification, monitoring and reporting of manpower trends, time card submission compliance and revenue implications
● Prepared Review and Analysis presentations designed to facilitate departmental leadership briefings to hospital command staff
● Analyzed proposed hiring requests and provided recommendations regarding workload trends, staffing models and cost-benefit analysis
- Clinical Data Analyst at Martin Army Community Hospital
- Business Intelligence Data Analyst at VA Midsouth Healthcare Network
- Management Analyst at Atlanta VA Medical Center
- Strategic Planner at Atlanta VA Medical Center
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Geography - MILITARY EDUCATION
Collect, validate, and analyze clinical data that drive process improvement and quality reporting outcomes. Develop internal outcomes reporting tools used for improving provider performance and identifying measure trends at an organizational level.
• Developed a Gaps in Care reporting tool for Outreach team using HEDIS measure guidelines.
• Managed MIPS and CPC+ quality measure performance and provided quarterly results to administration.
• Designed a quality reporting tool using electronic health information and validated clinical data used to measure Primary Care performance in 10 common incentivized HEDIS metrics.
• Reviewed medical charts and recommended opportunities for improvement to clinical and medical office staff.
• Created reports to identify high-cost service utilization at the provider-level for Cardiology.
- CLINICAL DATA ANALYST at GENERAL PHYSICIANS, PC
- Member at American College of Healthcare Executives
- at Guest Lecture, Improving Performance in Health Systems
- DATA CENTER TRAINER at QUALITY & PATIENT SAFETY
9 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Science - Healthcare Studies
who designed electronic case report forms for data collections in clinical trials, prepared test scripts for clinical data validation and tested them to be used in clinical trials.
• 30 hours of experience as a Retail Sales Associate at Ross stores, Centenniel Promenade from December 2018 performing: ◦ Cashiering ◦ Markdowns ◦ Arrangement of apparels, shoes and other products in the right order and positions ◦ Salesfloor maintenance to attract and impress customers ◦ Accurate and attractive merchandise displays ensuring strategic placement of products in order to maximize purchases. ◦ Assistance to customers in finding or selecting what they need ◦ Casual notice of theft or broken products and inform to the MOD ◦ A satisfactory and healthy environment for customers to shop and to increase the sales
• Volunteered taking care of Pre K and older kids in my churches
- Senior Clinical Data Analyst at Zifo Technologies Private Limited
1 month at this Job
- Masters in Biotechnology - Biotechnology
- Bachelor's - Industrial Biotechnology