40% remote position. Review and abstract electronic medical records including hospital admission, ICU admission diagnosis, and immunosuppressed pharmacologically or disease related, chronic health comorbidities, and severity score specific data. - Education and quality control for Apache Scoring setting and adhering to goals to meet deadlines for project requests. - Transformed Apache scoring from Metavision to EPIC by input and testing resulting in being able to file 60% more Apaches an hour. - Increased restraint order compliance from 25% to 95% by performing root cause analysis, streamlining data retrieval, staff education, and weekly compliance reporting to Senior Management. - Data entry - SQL queries and reports (we previously had Metavision as our software), data analysis, and EPIC reports primarily for 7 Tele-ICU's to Inter Departmental and Senior Management. - Resource (remote and on site) for Tele-ICU software, peripherals, camera issues and training. -Coordinate Senior Management meetings. -Coordinator for VP of Telehealth Services. Confidentiality given high regard for high level meetings.
- Clinical Data Coordinator at Lehigh Valley hospital
- Data Manager Tele-ICU at Intensive Care Units
- Administrative Partner at
- Dementia Unit Activity Director at Moravian Hall Square Retirement Community
9 years, 8 months at this Job
- certification - Access
• Perform research and analysis for various aspects of quality measurement
• Independently identify and perform gap analysis on areas of improvement
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify and develop clinical quality metrics
• Independently develop written guidelines and Standard Operating procedures to streamline and standardize data collection projects
• Work with providers and senior leadership in the inpatient, outpatient and ambulatory setting on electronic record documentation and process improvement
• Critical team member responsible for development, implementation, validation, testing and reporting of data for CMS's electronic clinical quality measure (eCQM) program
• Create Epic workbench reports that identify inpatient and outpatient populations to improve data abstraction across the continuum
• Responsible for clinical data abstraction and analysis of clinical performance information to meet accrediting and regulatory standards ◦ Core Measures: SEP-1, Stroke, VTE, ED, IMM, AMI, HF, PN, SCIP ◦ Web-Based Measures: OP-29, OP-30 ◦ Registries: GWTG-Stroke, GWTG-Resuscitation ◦ Internal quality indicators: Mortality
• Consistently perform > 98% on CDAC data validation and interdepartmental inter-rater reliability
• Review and modify issues which impact the data collection process or the overall goals of the clinical outcomes project in collaboration with key stakeholders
• Plan, design, develop and implement EMR changes to meet CMS mandatory regulatory reporting requirements across the Health System
- Clinical Data Coordinator at Yale New Haven Health System
- Intensive Care Unit Nurse at Milford Hospital
15 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
• Manage Immune Effector Cell (IEC) therapy data for the Blood Disorders and Cell Therapies Center (BDCTC) at UCHealth.
• Maintain, enter and clean stem cell transplant-related data.
• Conduct regular audits of the BDCTC’s databases and data submitted to the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR) to ensure accurate data.
• Assist with quality-related tasks including writing and updating Standard Operating Procedures and participating in accreditation inspections (FACT) and industry audits.
- Clinical Data Coordinator at UCHealth
- Data Manager at University of Colorado
- Data Coordinator at Colorado Blood Cancer Institute
- Research Interventionist/Social Worker at Colorado Blood Cancer Institute
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Social Work - Social Work
- Bachelors of Arts - Political Science
• Perform all data management deliverables for assigned studies
• Define edit checks to be programmed for the study/project
• Create DMPs
• Maintenance of TMFs
- Clinical Data Coordinator at Amarex
- Clinical Data Associate at Covance Pharmaceutical Research and Development Co. Ltd
- Predictive Modeling Intern at Zurich North America
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Mathematics - Applied Mathematics
- Master's - Actuarial Science
ADD (Molecular) For Design Verification
• Independently managing an Internal Abbott Database for Design Verification studies.
• Responsible for creating all the projects and giving access to R&D, Statisticians & CRAs.
• Conducted training for over 100+ people on editing/reviewing the files in the Database.
• Responsible for importing all the raw instrument files & associating with the right experiment.
• Providing support to all the users in case of any queries regarding the Database or file uploaded.
• Responsible for approving changes in the studies on the basis of documentation provided by the user.
• Responsible for locking the study on the basis of documentation provided by the statisticians. For Clinical Studies
• Certified Designer in IBM Clinical Development.
• Responsible for creating the DMP, Study Build Specifications for review & signatures.
• Responsible for building Clinical studies in EDC database which includes creating CRF pages for the sites to enter data; adding system queries etc.
• Creating a copy of the study for performing User acceptance testing (UAT)purposes for the Clinical group; reviewing their feedback; answering any queries, providing support during the UAT and performing changes in the study if required.
• Coordinating with IBM to check if they have all the signed documents & then responsible for pushing the study to LIVE.
• Creating the EDC User guide for the corresponding study & sending it for review, signatures & then uploading into the correct study in EDC.
• Responsible for performing any Mid-study updates in the Live study.
• Filing all the documents in eTMF under the appropriate study.
• Providing support to the site with regard to the different studies if needed.
- Clinical data coordinator at ABBOTT
- at IPCA LABORATORIES LIMITED
- Group leader at IPCA LABORATORIES LIMITED
- Sr. Research Scientist - Research & Development at IPCA LABORATORIES LIMITED
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Pharmacy - Pharmacy
• Assist in the development of Case Report Forms (CRFs) for data collection;
• Review and follow the data management plan (DMP) for ongoing studies; may develop and implement a resource throughout the study;
• Review data and resolve through drafting accurate modifications for data discrepancies/queries (utilizing RAVE and other industry EDC software);
• Perform quality control tests prior to entry of live data by creating/entering test data into the clinical database, collecting and reviewing the output;
• Create test patients for edit check validation and database export QC;
• Perform data entry and/or verification tasks as necessary for assigned projects;
• Send queries to sites, sponsors, and Clinical Research Associates, where appropriate;
• Edit the clinical database in accordance to the study-specific query and resolution process; and INC Research, LLC (Contractor)
- Clinical Data Coordinator at Synteract, Inc
- Clinical Data Associate II at
- Data Manager at Health Decisions
- Clinical Data Scientist at GlaxoSmithKline
7 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electronics and Computer Technology
• Supports Phase III, high risk, oncology trial for post-bone marrow transplant subjects developing chronic Graft-versus-Host Disease
• Enters data from paper and electronic sources into Bioclinica-based CRFs (Case Report Forms)
• Works closely with site monitors, data management and clinicians to identify and correct errors in source documents and CRFs
• Tracks and reconciles updates to paper source, CRFs and EMR/EHR to assure GDP is being followed
• Solicits and documents guidance from study sponsor, site monitors, medical monitor and data management
• Provides guidance and clarification to clinical research nurses and investigators as indicated by study sponsor and trial team.
- Clinical Data Coordinator at IU Simon Cancer Center
- Project Coordinator at Watermark Research Partners
- Clinical Trial Project Management Assistant at Kelly Services
- Eligibility Reviewer at National Collegiate Athletics Association (DSS)
7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Biology
- B.S. - Applied Mathematics
FEB 2010 - JAN2012
Quintiles is the world's largest contract research organization and is focused primarily on Phase II-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services.
Associate Clinical Data Coordinator
• Reviewing, cleaning and processing of Phase I to Phase IV clinical data on EDC RAVE platform.
• Responsible for project management of Phase I to Phase IV EDC studies involving amending the CRF completion guidelines, performing the Database User Acceptance Testing, Edit Checks User Acceptance Test (creating the test conditions and validating the edit checks specifications for the study);ensuring that the sites updates the data per CRF completion guidelines, performing Data Listing Reviews as per study design using JReview, query management, SAE reconciliation, external data reconciliation, worked on all activities involved in the locks of protocols like reviewing all patients data, all queries raised and resolved, all external data reconciled with the study database, all SAEs reconciled etc, providing the client with the monthly metrics update, conduct basic quality control procedures, ensuring that the data management tasks are completed within the turnaround time and coordinating with the Data Entry and Programming teams for the smooth functioning of the study.
• Additional Role as Data Operations Coordinator, managing and coordinating the day today DM activities of the assigned projects and communicating with the Core Team Members.
- Associate Clinical Data Coordinator at QUINTILES TECHNOLOGIES
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master's - Biotechnology
- Senior Clinical Data Coordinator at IQVIA
4 months at this Job
- Master's - Pharmacology
- Bachelor's - Pharmacy
Coordinates the process of timely and accurate data collection for program evaluation and clinical data management. Oversees the organization and analysis of all collected outcomes/evaluation data using statistical analysis software to produce annual findings for the agency. Maintains data and record management standards across the agency. Oversees all data entry and quality assurance of data. ❖ Produces weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly data reports for all of Eliada's treatment programs. Produces quarterly outcomes reports on Eliada's Assessment Center program, and completes yearly outcomes reports for each of Eliada's treatment programs. ❖ Trains staff on forms, procedures and data entry. Provides training, support, and ongoing technical support for staff that utilize ECHO software. ❖ Monitors compliance with state reporting standards, including but not limited to NC-TOPPS, IRIS and internal incident reporting and follow up. ❖ Oversees the coordination of an agency-wide longitudinal assessment, which includes contact, recruitment of participants, survey revision, interviewing, and data collection and analysis.
- Program Evaluation and Clinical Data Coordinator at Eliada Homes, Inc
- Night Residential Counselor at Eliada Homes, Inc
- RISE Intern at Eliada Homes, Inc
- Supplemental Instruction Supervisor at Center for Academic Success
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Child and Adolescent Psychology - Psychology
- - research