1. Clinical Dietitian, acute care Tyler Memorial Hospital, Tunkhannock, PA. (part time)
2. Clinical Dietitian, long term care and short term rehabilitation unit, Mercy Center Skilled Nursing and Personal Care. (part time)
3. Clinical Dietitian, acute care Wilkes-Barre General Hospital, Wilkes-Barre, PA. (PRN)
• Responsibilities include application of the Nutrition Care Process including assessment, determination of nutritional diagnosis, developing and implementing nutrition interventions, and monitoring and evaluating patient's progress, appropriate follow-up for attaining treatment goals and providing medical nutrition therapy in accordance with physician order and department policies.
• Part of multidisciplinary team, including team conferences, food and nutritional related in-services, and contributes to development, revision, implementation of department policies/procedures.
- Clinical dietitian at Metz Culinary Management
- Director of Nutritional Services at Timber Ridge Health Care Center
- Clinical Nutrition Coordinator at Timber Ridge Health Care Center
- Clinical Dietitian at Laurels Health and Rehab
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Nutrition and dietetics - Nutrition and dietetics
Leading clinical dietitian providing and over-seeing care in long-term, rehabilitation, and dialysis units.
- Clinical Dietitian at Sea Crest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
- Healthcare Dietetic Internship at Aramark
- Community Nutrition Educator at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center
- Nutrition Intern at New York University Langone Medical Center
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nutrition - Nutrition
- Bachelor of Science
- Certificate in Food Protection
Clinical dietitian in neuroscience intensive care unit and stepdown
- Clinical Dietitian Specialist at Morrison Healthcare at Westchester Medical Center
- Registered Dietitian at Healthcare Service Group
- Registered Dietitian at Windsor Health and Rehabilitation Center
- Dietetic Internship at UConn Coordinated Dietetic Program
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's of Science - Applied Nutrition; Nutrition Education
- BS - Dietetics
Clinical Dietitian Responsibilities Assesses the nutritional status of a variety of patients, make nutritional recommendations, calculate and implement enteral and parenteral feeds as needed. Wrote documentation using the ADIME note format. Provides nutrition education in a classroom setting or 1:1 for patients and their families on a variety of topics including but not limited to diabetes, childhood obesity, failure to thrive, low-sodium, GI disorders, and heart health. Assesses the nutritional status of patients, including those with complex conditions including congenital heart disease.
- Clinical Dietitian at Department of Defense ( Evans Army Community Hospital)
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist at Sodexo
- Dietitian at Centura Health
5 months at this Job
- Master's - Nutrition and Dietetics
- BS - Nutrition and Dietetics
Baptist Health Paducah Paducah, Kentucky Clinical Dietitian Educated and advised a wide range of patients with dietary-related disorders. Assisted patients with adaptation and adoption of healthier eating habits to improve their overall health status. Translated the science of nutrition into everyday information about food. Calculated patients' nutritional requirements using standard equations based on assessments of blood chemistry, temperature, stress, mobility, and other relevant factors. Analyzed the nutritional content of food taken by mouth, as well as those feed by tube or parenterally. Presented group sessions to a variety of audiences including children and patient groups. Work as a member of a multidisciplinary team in the hospital setting. Educated other healthcare professionals about food and nutrition issues. Wrote articles for local newspaper and hospital newsletter on general nutrition topics. Present monthly diabetes diet education to class participants. Conduct weekly follow-up visits with patients in the Congestive Heart Failure Clinic at Baptist Health Paducah Heart Group. Provide nutrition counseling for outpatients at Baptist Health Paducah. Provide nutrition counseling for outpatients at Baptist Prime Care walk-in clinic. Provide nutrition counseling for outpatients at Baptist Health Bariatrics. Provide nutrition counseling for outpatients in the Baptist Health Radiation Oncology Center, as well as those who are receiving chemotherapy. Provide dietitian coverage on all floors and units of the hospital from neonatal to geriatric and transitional care to long term care patients, as well as Intensive and Critical Care. Assisted in the collecting and review of materials for Congestive Heart Failure written patient information. Assisted in writing of policies pertinent to our department. Assessed menus for nutritional adequacy. Served as internship co-preceptor, and have assisted with interns each year.
- Clinical Dietitian at Baptist Health Paducah
28 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Science degree - Food
Hours per week: 40 Duties, Accomplishments and Related Skills: Clinical Dietitian working with malnourished and chronically ill patients, pregnant moms and newborns. Determining appropriate diet, oral intake and weight gain for pregnant mothers with various diagnoses such as hyperemesis gravidarum, gestational diabetes, preeclampsia, etc. Assessing the intake, output, and growth of newborn infants. Conducting nutrition-focused physical exams, preventing refeeding syndrome and aiding in weight gain of malnourished patients with low BMI. Orchestrating dietary recalls, nutritional assessments, and other nutrition-related tasks as needed in chronically ill patients. Helping to cover the pediatric intensive care unit and general pediatrics to ensure the critically ill infants and children are receiving proper nutrition to aid in healing as well as appropriate growth. Working with EPIC system to access EMRs allowing for a thorough nutritional assessment of patients. Maintaining open communication with all patient-care team members to ensure appropriate and timely patient- centered care. Supervisor: Jill Johnston
- Clinical Dietitian at Ruby Memorial Hospital
- Dietetic Intern at Ruby Memorial Hospital
- Interim C.A.T.C.H Coordinator at Akron Area YMCA
- C.A.T.C.H Volunteer at Akron Area YMCA
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nutrition
Clinical Dietitian: 1. Daily nutritional screening to identify inpatients at high nutrition risk. To include but not limited to medical and surgical floors, acute rehab unit, ICU, clinical observation unit, women services as well as lactation consulting (Certified Lactation Counselor) and all inpatient diet education as per MD order. 2. Complete clinical assessment for all inpatients identified who’ve been identified at high nutritional risk. 3. NFPE as per protocol. 4. Complete record of clinical assessment, patient visit and nutrition recommendations via Meditech system using ADIME format using NCP and PES by Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics 5. Weekly RD team collaboration. 6. Monthly meeting with FNS director. 7. Routine patient meal tray testing. 8. Ongoing nutrient label monitoring for compliance with new requirements on food labeling by FDA and USDA. 9. Continuing education. 10. Ongoing communication and interaction with facility’s formulary representative and product education. 11. Daily interaction and communication with diet office. 12. Daily: placing diet orders, diet changes as identified by all disciplinarians, implementation of medical food supplementation specific to inpatient needs. 13. Daily: MD nutritional consults; Patient, care team and/or family request consults. 14. Non select menu planning. 15. Any and all other requests of me as a Clinical Dietitian. 16. Development of educational materials.
- Clinical Dietitian at LPL Medical Center
- Registered Dietitian & Nutritionist at WNL, LLC
- Regional Dietitian at Compass Group NA Division - Elderly Nutrition Program (Meals on Wheels) Menu planning and development.
- Clinical Dietitian at Lake Charles Memorial Hospital
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Operations Management
- Dietetic Internship (Successful Completion) - Dietetic Internship
- BS - Nutrition and Dietetics
Business Owner and Consultant Dietitian, Health and Home, Inc., Cambridge, MN Started this consulting business, Health and Home, Inc., from scratch including all business filings, financials, operations, marketing, etc. Help to minimize tax burden of the business through sound financial management and growth planning. Serve as a consultant clinical dietitian for healthcare facilities including both acute and long-term care.
- Clinical Dietitian at Health and Home, Inc.
- Area Culinary Director, Dietitian at Senova Healthcare
- Clinical Dietitian/Wellness Coordinator at Mille Lacs Health System
- School Bus Driver at Cambridge-Isanti School District
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Business Administration
- Bachelor's - Dietetics
Clinical Dietitian at multi-services medical center providing Nutrition Counseling and Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT) for; Diabetes, Pre-Diabetes, Heart Disease, Weight Management, Pregnancy, Kidney Disease, Exercise Counseling and General Overall Health and Wellness.
- Clinical Dietitian Medical Center at BMS Family Health Center
- State Dietitian at New York State Department of Health, State Dietitian
- Lead Dietitian at Center for Discovery
- Nutrition Advisor at Miss India CT “Beauty from the Heart” Beauty Pageant
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics
- Certification - Health Counseling
- Bachelors of Arts - Business
- Certification in Weight Management
for Children, Women & Babies Feb. 2017 - Present
Registered Clinical Dietitian
• Work independently to provide medical nutrition therapy and nutrition education to inpatients on an acute pediatric unit, women's ICU, an antepartum unit, four mother/baby units, and a gynecology-oncology/surgical unit
• Assessed patients based on evidence-based standards of care and see patients via physician and nursing consults, and unit screening policy.
• Developed and implemented group nutrition classes for antepartum patients. Providing a minimum of 8 classes a month of either general pregnancy nutrition topics and specific classes on diabetes during pregnancy and postpartum care.
• Attend weekly physician sign-outs on inpatient pediatrics and women's units
• Collaborate with physicians and co-workers in revising and implementing the Eating Disorders Protocol at Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
• Provide education for patients with new onset diabetes addressing nutrition and diabetes survival skills
- Registered Clinical Dietitian at Orlando Health, Arnold Palmer & Winnie Palmer Hospitals
- Registered Clinical Dietitian at Orlando Health, Orlando Regional Medical Center
- at Orlando Health, Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Dietetic Intern at Community Rotations with WIC
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Nutrition & Food Sciences
- Bachelor of Science - Nutrition Science
- Bachelor of Science - African American Studies