Clinical Director of a Hospice program
- Clinical Director at TRI COUNTY HOME HEALTH and HOSPICE
- RN Case Manager at Heartland Hospice
- RN Supervisor at Manor Care
- prn visits, death pronouncing oncall manager rotation at Hospice RNCM
8 months at this Job
- A.D.N. - Nursing
- advanced certificate - respiratory therapist
- associates - Nursing A.D.S
- Bachelors - Health Care Management
• PROJECT DEVELOPMENT, CLINICAL EXPERIENCE: ER, PACU, ONCOLOGY, HOSPICE, NEUROLOGY, ICU/STEP-DOWN Clinical Director Scripps Health System-wide Resource Services- Staffing Department San Diego, CA November 2014- Current
- Clinical Director at Scripps Health
- Assistant Nurse Manager at PACU, Pre-op, Prep & Endoscopy
- Registered Nurse, PACU at PACU, Pre-op, Prep & Endoscopy
- Registered Nurse, ER at ST. ANTHONY CENTRAL HOSPITAL
10 years, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Nursing
Clinical Director Responsible for the development, implimentation and supervision of all clinical aspects of over 70 substance abuse/mental health clients daily educational/therapuetic protocol in a IOP/PHP setting. Management/supervision and coordination of all services provided by professional full time, part time and counsulting counseling/medical and behavioral staff of over eighty employees. Providing the development and assurance of quality customer care within the guidelines and adherence to all company, state and federal regulatory requirements.
- Clinical Director at American Addiction Centers Leading Edge Hamilton Campus
- Director of Program Development at Choices Recovery Center
- President/CEO at Flynn Christian Fellowship Houses of New Jersey
- District Manager/Service Coordinator at Special Care Hospital Management/New Vision
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- masters - human services
- - alcohol/drug studies
Serves as a consultant to both management and employees on clinical and nursing related issues. The successful Clinical Director of Nursing acts as a resource and advisor to employees and managers. The role listens, advises, and reports on nursing issues to the Location Director. Communicating needs proactively to the Nursing Team, the Clinical Director of Nursing works with the Leadership Team to develop and champion integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across shared services to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The Clinical Director of Nursing maintains an effective level of nursing expertise, as well as business literacy and knowledge about home healthcare culture and its competition. Assigns patients for day-to-day management to nursing coordinators. Maintains open lines of communication with families and physicians. Evaluates new referrals for admission with recommendations for nursing care. Monitors clinical status of all patients and ensures coordination of patient care Monitors patient care to ensure quality and appropriateness of services Monitors staffing patterns of all patients. Ensures compliance with Nurse Practice Act. Evaluates and supervises staff based on mutually agreed upon goals in job descriptions. Participates, supports and coordinates the development of the IOP Plan. Updates policies and procedures, as necessary. Supports and assists in registry nurse hiring, orientation and education PRN. Maintains awareness of third party payer rules and regulations. Assists and supports marketing efforts. Maintains awareness of monthly budget.
- Clinical Director at Aveanna Healthcare
- Clinical Care Manager at Aveanna Healthcare
- Labor and Delivery RN at Meadville Medical Center
- ED RN at Meadville Medical Center
4 months at this Job
- Associates Degree in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration - Health Care Administration
Clinical Director until it closed on December 28, 2018 Marriage and Family Therapist
Provided individual, group and couples counseling for individuals with co-occurring disorders
• Offer evidence-based interventions and education.
• Collaborate with support systems and treatment providers for comprehensive care.
• Provide utilization reviews and structuring progress notes for medical necessity
• As an independent contractor, conducted various groups emphasizing Emotional Sobriety and Men's Issues at treatment centers including the following:
- Clinical Director at Healthy Paradigms Intensive Outpatient
- varied positions as Primary Therapist, Family Therapist and interim Clinical Director at Los Gatos Recovery Center
- Marriage and Family Therapist at Los Gatos Recovery Center
- Program Director at A Better Tomorrow Treatment Center
8 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - Clinical Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts - Liberal Studies
Provide direct supervision, instruction, and orientation to RNs, LPNs, Nurse Practitioners,
Nurse case managers, social workers, home health aids, spiritual care coordinators, and office staff to ensure the highest quality of compassionate patient care;
• Assign case management to staff, ensure patients' needs are met, perform regular chart audits, and lead interdisciplinary team meetings with all associates and medical directors to facilitate proper care and documentation;
• Perform regular evaluations for both clinical and non-clinical staff to promote culture of accountability and recognition, while ensuring adherence to clinical standards;
• Stay abreast of changing regulations in nursing practice. Share knowledge by conducting monthly trainings for all staff;
• Manage the delivery of patient services in compliance with CMS regulations, as well as agency policy. Registered Nurse/Case Manager
• Provided initial assessment, evaluation, ongoing treatment and coordination of care for patients with terminal diagnoses, including cancer, end stage Alzheimer's dementia, and chronic heart failure;
• Created generate documentation, daily notes, and care plan updates in an appropriate and timely manner. Coordinated with the multi-disciplinary team (including the physician, pharmacy, patient, and all caregivers) to provide patients with pain / symptom management, medication organization and administration, wound care and suctioning;
• Frequently filled in as a backup to the Clinical Director, educating staff and family members on symptom management, disease progression, coping mechanisms and end of life care.
- Clinical Director at Compassionate Care Hospice
7 years, 4 months at this Job
- Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Associates Degree in Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
As Clinical Director of the adult psychiatric unit, and coverage of the Geriatric psychiatric unit when warranted., I oversee a 1.2 million dollar budget provided by Delaware Office of Behavioral Health. I also work with the Media Court system and, sit on the committee to develop alliances with police, and communities to better serve our behavioral health patients.
• Developed and implemented strategic plans that would enable the facility to meet its budgetary and quality assurance goals. Manage a 1.2 million dollar budget allocated by Delaware Office of Behavioral Health, responsible for QI for Magellan.
• Participated in nursing research and evidence-based clinical audits and leveraged data to improve research-based methodologies within clinical areas. Work with Drexel Universities Mentors Program.
• Provide ongoing case management to all patients to ensure implementation of appropriate treatment plan, adherence to quality model and utilization of services needed to achieve optimal outcomes.
• Initiated hospital-wide study to identify areas for process improvement. Reduction of hospital based one to one observation.
• Developed Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBAs) and Positive Behavioral Intervention Plans (PBIP).
• Represented and interpreted the agency's functions and services to other institutions, the public, government agencies and other organizations.
• Coordinated with other internal departments and customers to keep operations running smoothly and solve both routine
• and complex problems.
- Clinical Director at Crozer Keystone Health System
- Interim Leadership Team Development Mentor at Inglis Foundation
- Director of Nursing Services and Clinical Management at Inglis Foundation
- Chief Nursing Officer at UHS Roxbury Treatment Center
11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Nursing
- Masters of Healthcare Administration - management
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Sunshine Behavioral Health is a network of substance abuse and addiction treatment centers located in California, Texas, and Colorado. As Clinical Director of the two treatment centers in California: Chapters Capistrano and Monarch shores, I manage, develop, and provide clinical supervision to the 23 employees in the Clinical and Nursing departments for program and employee development and review, as well as clinical application and documentation that meets regulatory standards. * ACHIEVEMENTS ▫ Regulatory Governing Bodies: Staying apprised of Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations and the Department of Health Care Services and ASAM criteria to provide the highest quality of care for addiction treatment; Conducting weekly audits for clinical documentation and weekly treatment team meetings to maintain clinical excellence within the California guidelines. ▫ Clinical Supervision/Employee and Leadership Development: With a clinical team of 5 at Chapters Capistrano, and a clinical team of 14 at Monarch Shores, and 4 nursing team members between the two, I have Organized treatment team and individual meetings weekly and monthly for ongoing staff development and training. Training topics: family/support system communication, boundaries and burnout, clinical documentation, discharge planning, behavioral intervention, crisis intervention, family systems, HIPPAA/Confidentiality and limits to confidentiality. ▫ Program Development: Developed key indicators for observation and measurement to apply action plans for clinical application findings; develop policies and procedures and communication systems to enhance clinical excellence and consistency to maintain a program of integrity in turn increasing census and average lengths of stay for clients and decreasing their unplanned discharges.
- CLINICAL DIRECTOR at Sunshine Behavioral Health
- PROGRAM DIRECTOR at Crownview Co-Occurring Institute
- PROGRAM DIRECTOR, Sober Living by the Sea at Acadia Healthcare
- MARRIAGE AND FAMILY THERAPIST, REGISTERED INTERN, STUDENT MENTOR/THERAPIST at College Living Experience (CLE)
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology - Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Art in Psychology - Psychology
As Clinical Director direct and coordinate the clinical program and responsible for the quality of all clinical services performed in the facility. Provide clinical direction in managing the day to day operations of the facility. Monitor and ensure compliance with agency policies and DHCS regulations. Develop, review and approve policies and procedures of the facility annually and present to the governing board. Provide quality reports at Leadership meetings, monthly clinical meetings and quality council meetings. Assure continuous performance improvement activities. Hire, train and provide development to Leadership and clinical staff. Provide general direction to professional and non-professional staff. Maintain working relationships with contracted counties and county department heads. Oversee therapy services provided at the facility. Review and investigate incident reports and unusual occurrences. * Director of Social Services Under general direction of the Clinical Director, oversee the overall management, monitoring and evaluation of Social Services. Monitor the multidisciplinary treatment team process, monitor discharge planning and community resource referral, attending hearings and facilitating family group meetings. Work with the interdisciplinary team in the development and implementation of individualized treatment plans. Maintain cooperative working relationships with local law enforcement, county personnel, community resources, and other outside agencies as appropriate. Ensure coordination of care with outpatient providers and resources to ensure a safe and effective aftercare plan. Provides therapeutic intervention in crisis situations. Provides professional psychiatric case work counseling and treatment services to mentally and emotionally disturbed or disabled youth and adults. Establish and maintain relationships with patients and their families. Evaluate the work of staff. Participate in the determination of organizational policies. Prepare and maintain records and reports. Provide direct service and support to individuals or clients, such as handling a referral for youth advocacy issues, conducting a needs evaluation, or resolving complaints. Recruit, interview, and hire social services staff. Assist in UM/Pl/Quality Assurance and other Committee issues as requested by the Clinical Director
- Clinical Director at Restpadd Health Corp
- Program Coordinator Assisted Outpatient Treatment Team at Hill Country Health and Wellness Center
- Social Worker at Shasta County Mental Health
- Social services internship and later hired as Discharge Planner at Shasta Regional Medical Center
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BSW - generalist social work
• I began working at Alacare as a home health field nurse. I was promoted to Clinical Manager after 1 year of employment. Responsibilities included oversight of the day to day activities of clinical staff, communicating with field staff, patients and their families, marketing team, and referral sources to coordinate care.
• I have also worked in the Compliance Department where my job responsibilities were chart auditing, staff education, and participating in ADPH surveys to ensure compliance with state and federal standards and conditions of participation.
• I have worked in the Clinical Director position assisting with management of 24 branches . Responsibilities/Experience: Recruit, orient, and retain qualified staff.
• Monitor staff performance.
• Monitor agency risk management activities.
• Ensure provision of quality care.
• Accepts fiscal management and outcomes of branch.
• Participates in community/customer relation activities.
• Participates in and leads interdisciplinary group meetings.
• Ensures 24/7 nursing coverage.
• Maintains relationships between branch and corporate departments.
• Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Clinical Director at Alacare Home Health & Hospice
11 years, 11 months at this Job
- AAS - NURSING