Clinical laboratory scientist
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at San Dimas Hospital
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist (Generalist) at Sun clinical laboratory
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Memorial Hospital of Gardena
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Al-Safa Laboratory-Giza Egypt
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Biochemistry /Chemistry
As a Clinical Laboratory Scientist in the field of Chemistry
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at FOUNDATION LABORATORY INC.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist as a Generalist at PHYSICIANS IMMUNODIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist(Generalist) at Y. Abad Medical Laboratory Inc.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Pathobiology Medical Center Inc.
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Medical Laboratory Science
American Red Cross, Great Falls, MT Clinical Laboratory Scientist 3 years Broadwater Health Center, Townsend, MT Clinical Laboratory Scientist 1 year
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Pathology Associates Medical Laboratories
27 years at this Job
- B.S. - Microbiology
- - Clinical Laboratory Internship
2 and a half years experience of working as clinical laboratory scientist in an HEC funded Project.
• Government College University, Faisalabad, Pakistan. 1 year research experience as MS Research Scholar.
• Bioinformatics tools and
- clinical laboratory scientist at National Institute for Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
1 year at this Job
Clinical Laboratory Scientist in an office laboratory, PRN, for SSM Health's Cancer Care Centers. Am responsible for obtaining specimens, processing hematology specimen on site, entering doctor's orders in EPIC, and sending specimens to reference laboratories.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at SSM Health
- Medical Technologist at Research Mecical Center
8 months at this Job
- DC - Chiropractic
- BS - Biology
Dear Sirs: I have over 12 years of experience as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist and over 13 years of experience as a Technical Support Specialist. Within this time I have developed the following skills: ability to be customer focused, detail and results oriented, advanced analytical and troubleshooting skills, effective oral and written communication, ability to prioritize and to multi-task, ability to work well under pressure, ability to work independently and as a team, training skills and a self-starter. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, Julie Schlitt Email: [email protected] Cell: 858-382-5485
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Scripps Sorrento Mesa Laboratory
- Self-Employed at Self-Employed
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Quest Diagnostics
- Self-Employed at Self-Employed
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Medical Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Biology
As a Clinical Laboratory Scientist I am responsible for patient testing and performing quality control on several different analyzers. I have been working as a generalist and work in all departments.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Aureus Medical Group
- Medical Technologist at OneBlood, Inc
- Medical Technologist at Lexington Medical Center
- Medical Technologist at Bloodnet USA
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master's - Biology
- Certificate - Emerging Diseases
- Certificate - Medical Technology
- Bachelor's - Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Associate - Associates in Arts
- High school - Diploma
Provides management, leadership, and mentorship to the laboratory. Works with quality and compliance departments to review, manage, and improve, where necessary, quality assurance programs. Supervises the activities of the Laboratory Assistants and Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS). Ensures laboratory staff is adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures, including specimen processing, performance test procedures, data analysis and reporting results. Trains Laboratory Assistants on proper techniques/procedures related to clinical laboratory practice. Monitors quality assurance programs and supervises activities of the Laboratory Coordinator and Quality Assurance Laboratory Assistant. Ensures quality control and compliance procedure are followed and QC reports are up to date. Resolves problems through interaction with clients via phone calls or other means of communication. Reports results following Standard Operating Procedures for patient specimens, proficiency samples and quality and test results for Hematology, Toxicology, Chemistry and Molecular Microbiology. Oversees or performs instrument and equipment calibration, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair. Serves as a technical resource including problem solving, troubleshooting, interpreting/consulting and verifying specimen quality and test results.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at HealthQuest Laboratories Inc
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Vedanta Laboratories
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at MONTANA STATE VETERINARY DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY
- Internship at BENEFIS HEALTHCARE SYSTEM
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.S. - Microbiology/Medical Lab Science
Responsibilities included: Demonstrate outstanding competency within all trained areas of the Clinical Laboratory Scientist, review test results for quality and acceptability prior to being reported to clients, ensure that section procedure manuals are complete, current and that procedures in them are followed, maintain and monitor Quality Control for the section, evaluate and maintain inventory to ensure continuous service to the clients without creating over-stock, oversee the maintenance and record keeping for all instrumentation within the section, collaborate with technical supervisor in troubleshooting assays Serve as the "go-to" person for testing in the section or on the designated shift, work closely with supervisor/manager to ensure staffing of area is appropriate to cover service levels, interact with vendors and purchasing agents to ensure quality in supplies and reagents while meeting budgetary and service goals, document and communicate performance of staff for input into the performance evaluation process, Monitor turn-around-time metrics and incorporate changes within section to improve workflows when appropriate, Identify ways to improve quality, efficiency and productivity through process improvements that employ Lean and Six Sigma efficiency and accuracy principles, and encourage cooperative staff performance and adherence to protocol and regulatory guidelines
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist Coordinator at Viracor-IBT Laboratories
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist II at Viracor-IBT Laboratories
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Children's Mercy Hospital
- Cashier at Wendy's
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Laboratory Science - Clinical Laboratory Science
- - A.A.A.S
Detailed-oriented Clinical laboratory Scientist with extensive knowledge of hematology, coagulation, urinalysis and immunology. Efficient and productive well rounded in test execution and analysis. Enjoys aiding physicians in accurate diagnosis. Performs proficiency testing in compliance with Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) regulations. Adheres to the laboratory's quality control policies and documents all quality control activities, instrument calibration and maintenance performed. Performs routine and preventative maintenance on laboratory equipment and instrumentation. May provide input to the Laboratory Director in the interviewing, hiring and evaluation of employees. Evaluate and document the performance of Medical Laboratory Technician students during training. Continue education by attending in-services, lab related seminars and participating in CAP and API proficiency surveys. Able to multitask efficiently and effectively. strong attention to detail and highly organized. Documents corrective action taken when test systems deviate from the laboratory's established performance specifications.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Merit Health
19 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor Of Science - Clinical Laboratory Science
- Associate Of Applied Science - Medical Laboratory Technology
- Associate Of Arts