As a Clinical Laboratory Scientist in the field of Chemistry
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at FOUNDATION LABORATORY INC.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist as a Generalist at PHYSICIANS IMMUNODIAGNOSTIC LABORATORY
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist(Generalist) at Y. Abad Medical Laboratory Inc.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Pathobiology Medical Center Inc.
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Medical Laboratory Science
- Associate's Degree - Medical Laboratory Science
08 - 1/11, and National Genetics Institute, 1/11 - 12/18). Esoterix - molecular diagnostics for cystic fibrosis, responsible for high throughput assay using automation, and ABI 3130xl, supervised by Dr. Frank Fujimura. National Genetics Institute - custom genomic arrays (for 23 and Me) and viral testing using PCR and Southern blots, directed state approved clinical laboratory scientist training program, supervised by Yuehua Meng.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Labcorp
- Senior Research Scientist at Ameripath
- Research Assistant Professor at University of Miami School of Medicine
10 years, 11 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- B.S. - Psychology
Clinical Laboratory Scientist IV SEPTEMBER 2017 - PRESENT INTERIM LEAD TECHNOLOGIST: Writing/editing procedures, training, reviewing work, troubleshooting, QC/QA, error monitoring, and improving efficiency. PROJECT LEADER in the successful merging of four benches: Strategically planned and coordinated two phases of the process, led meetings, advised leadership on new equipment to purchase for process improvement, effectively communicated the changes, wrote manuals to reflect the new protocols, and trained technologists on the new workflow. Select Agent Team Member JUNE 2015 - PRESENT Trained in testing samples suspicious for Ebola and other BSL4 pathogens; experience working in a biocontainment unit; proficient in donning and doffing BSL4 personal protective equipment (PPE). Clinical Laboratory Scientist II/III/IV AUGUST 2012 - PRESENT Bench experience in the areas of Bacteriology; Mycobacteriology; Mycology; Molecular Microbiology; and Virology, including viral tissue cultures. Excellent skills in microscopics and sterile technique.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Johns Hopkins Hospital
6 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Medical Laboratory Science
Working on: Sysmex XP-300 (CBC), Access 2 (chemistry ), Evolis (serology BR-501 (Jaundice analysis of neonates ), Photo meter 5010 (semi automated clinical chemistry Analyzer), Mini ViDAS (hormones, serology and immunochemistry) Cobas c111 (biochemistry Analyzer ), Sy-boo 3 (Automatic blood chemistry Analyzer Machine ). Responsibility: - Analyze clinical laboratory specimens following the standard methods and procedures. Maintain equipment and instruments in good operating condition recognize any malfunctions and troubleshooting as needed .
- Clinical laboratory scientist Generalist at St.Maria laboratory -Aswan
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist Generalist at VChem smart (semi auto biochemistry Analyzer )
5 years at this Job
- BACHELOR Degree in Medicine and Surgery - MB BCH
33608 Ortega Highway
San Juan Capistrano, California, 92675
Tel: +1 949 728 4127
Position: Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)- Generalist
• Creates protocol according to Standard Operating Procedure to test patient samples.
• Set- up patient samples for testing Aldosterone and Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Plasma Renin Angiotensin (PRA) by High Turbulent Flow Liquid Chromatography_ Mass Spec LCMSMS.
• Analyze and reviews chromatograms of patient results to determine if results are suitable for release.
• Maintaining records of patient test results in accordance with the laboratory procedures.
• Prepares Standards, Quality Controls, Reagents and Buffer.
• Maintains and troubleshoots LCMSMS instruments to ensure quality testing.
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS)- Generalist at QUEST DIAGNOSTICS INC
- Medical Laboratory Scientific Officer (MLSO) at PRINCE SULTAN MILITARY HOSPITAL
- Laboratory Technician II at JOSE R. REYES MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER
- Medical Technologist at ROSARY OF VIRGIN MARY HOSPITAL
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Medical Technology
- Associate in Health Science Education (ASHE) - Associate in Health Science
- Secondary Education - Secondary Graduate
-Carefully Reviewed test results for accuracy -Performed both routine and emergency maintenance on laboratory instruments. -Prepared specimens for analysis and established proper chronological priorities in testing. -Maintained current knowledge of developments in technical instrumentation. -Performed diagnostic and therapeutic laboratory procedures -Quickly responded to and resolved all customer service issues in timely manner -Oversaw the complete identification, confirmation and sensitivities on microbiology's -Mycology specimens isolated from throat, skin, wound, blood, urine, feces and CSF. -Executed hematological tests, including red and white blood cell counts, sickle cell tests. -Hemoglobin estimations, fragility tests coagulation time and colt retraction time -Clinical Chemistry: Performed manual and automated laboratory test in routine chemistry, clinical microscopy calibration and maintenance -Created worksheets and logged samples correctly into the computerized tracking system..
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Newlab laboratory-Qena
- Primary Care Physician at Egyptian Ministry of Health
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree of science - Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK Laboratory Manager - Outreach and Clinical Laboratory Scientist ► Oversight of external Laboratory Services for a major health system serving in many areas including: oncology, nephrology, dermatology, rheumatology and inflammation, neurology, endocrinology, hepatology, gastroenterology, or infectious diseases, and the diseases and treatments involved with these specialties ► Insure adherence to Federal and State requirements for daily clinical laboratory operations ► Manage multiple departments including multi-physician office laboratories, client services, and courier services ► Performs hematologic, chemical, microscopic, morphologic, immunologic, and microbiologic high complexity patient testing requiring advanced knowledge in a prompt and reliable manner ► Setup new methodologies; develop procedure protocols, and train lab personnel and students in the performance of technical procedures and in the operation of instrumentation with clear specific instruction
- Laboratory Manager - Outreach and Clinical Laboratory Scientist at Oklahoma University Medicine Inc
- Supervisor, Lead Tech - Medical Tech at St. Anthony Hospital
- Vice President, Account Management at Wise Hospice Options
- Senior Cardiovascular Specialty Representative at Merck & Co. Inc
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Bachelor's - Biology
6 years, 4 months)
• Performed diagnostic testing on over 900 specimens daily with 100% precision and accuracy.
• Reduced turnaround times (TAT) with 98.7% efficiency on daily specimens volume.
• Generated 99.5% important patient results daily which increased patient satisfaction.
• Maximized efficiency in processing patient specimens for testing by effectively utilizing the healthcare programs Misys and MEDITECH.
• Efficiently utilized reagents kits and maintained accurate inventory, thus increasing department's revenue levels.
• Achieved consistency in daily operations by training and acclimating new employees to complete self-sufficiency, bringing employees up to speed in a very short amount of time.
• Performed troubleshooting on laboratory instruments without the assistance of a Clinical Field Service Engineer, decreased overall downtime and generated new patients Worked successfully with others on collaborative projects and efforts and lean implementation
• Commended for holding complete accountability and responsibility for providing accurate solutions very quickly and new tests implementation.
• Supervised 22 specimens processing employees and instructed clinical laboratory students on diagnostic principles and instrumentation.
• Incorporated 3 years of clinical rotation experience and technical training using diagnostic instruments and analyzers for major hematology, chemistry, blood bank, urinalysis, microbiology, immunology/serological and molecular specimen analysis.
• Operated, maintained and calibrated laboratory/testing equipment and performed quality control.
- Clinical laboratory Scientist & MLT (ASCP) at Clinical Pathology Laboratories Inc
- Medical Laboratory Technician (ASCP) at St. David's Georgetown Hospital (HCA)
- Production Lead Specialist at Hospira & Abbott Laboratories
7 years at this Job
- MBA - Healthcare Management
- Bachelor of Science - Clinical Laboratory Science
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) - Medical Laboratory Technology
• Performs routine and special assays and maintenance and QC, including immunoassays, electrolytes, liver assays, [email protected] cardiac assays, etc. Clinical Microscopy & Parasitology
• Performs routine UA, Occ. Blood, V. Wet mount, Fecal Leukocytes +1 909 735 3054 Clinical Microbiology
• Performs Gram Stain Clinical Hematology
• Perform tests such as CBC, blood smear, HTTPS://WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/HANNAH- Retics. Conduct daily maintenance and MORALDE-773171172/ controls Body Fluids
• Performs, Processing includes cell count and Differential Clinical Laboratory Scientist- Generalist (AM Shift)
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist- Generalist at HANNAH
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist Generalist at Kindred Hospital Rancho
11 months at this Job
- MASTER OF SCIENCE
- BACHELOR IN MEDICAL - pathologists as needed. Report significant
* Performed Next-generation sequencing using a targeted library panel to identify genetic variants in newborns, and identify carrier status in adults. * Operated and maintained laboratory equipment including thermal cyclers and Illumina® NextSeq and MiSeq instruments. * Ensured clinical laboratory compliance by adhering to CLIA and CAP laboratory standards. * Proven leader, chosen to train laboratory technicians in numerous procedures
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist at BabyGenes, Inc
- Research Assistant at Department of Molecular
- Research Assistant at Department of Microbiology and Immunology at LSU- Health Sciences Center
- Research Assistant at Department of Microbiology and Immunology at LSU- Health Sciences Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology