Serviced 6 doctors and Nurse Practitioner, performed all CLIA waived testing, EKG, spirometry, Utilizing Epic, patient care and HIPAA practices when collecting vitals and returning lab result calls, administered immunizations, and practicing medical asepsis at all times.
- Medical Assistant at MMG
- Active Community Leader at Vision For Children At Risk
- Medical Assistant at SSM Cardinal Glennon DePaul
- Medical Assistant (Internship) at Washington University School of Medicine
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Assist physicians with all medical procedures, EMR charting, referrals, scheduling appointments, scanning records, entering labs and pathology results, starting and maintaining patients on biologic medications. Many other medical office duties. Certified Clinical Medical Assistant for 6 years
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant at Marascalco Dermatology
- Receptionist at Salem 1st Care
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) in charge of Patient flow and responsible of keeping the Medical Doctor on time by Preparing Patients for visits and or Procedures. instructing Patients on Procedures as well as rooming them and taking vitals. updating Records in EMR (EPIC) system. Getting prior Authorizations from Medical insurances for Medications and or Procedures when needed. Reviewing records and constantly communicating with MD about Patients procedures and clinical care.
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant at North Shore Physicians Group Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
- Clinical Support Team Leader at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Internal Medicine
- Medical Assistant II at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Internal Medicine
- Medical Assistant II at Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates Pediatrics
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Medical Assistant Diploma - Medical Assistant
- High school or equivalent
Portland, Issuing surgical charges into companies database Maine Managing INR's and coumadin dosages of post surgical patients. Certified Clinical Medical Assistant Managing providers schedule and responsible for authorizing changes to 05/2018 - Current providers schedule. All previously listed duties from Maine Spine Surgery
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant at OA Center for Orthopaedics
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant at Maine Spine Surgery
- Administrative Assistant / Receptionist at Maine Link Communications
- Accounts Receivable Representative at Ei Prtining
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Nursing - Presently
Duties: Front desk registration check-in for labs & Imaging, Verify Insurance, Cross help in Urgent Care Dept. Back & Front office, made Imaging Disc upon patient request, Faxed ordering Facilities Final Results, Worked in patients Emergency medical records to view and input information in chart; Performed Patient Care Test (ex. Rapid Strep, UTI, Pneumococcal test, Etc.), Performed Phlebotomy draws and sticks, Roomed Patients, Along with full scope of work performed by a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant.
- Clinical Medical Assistant II at Berkeley Out Patient Center
- Clinical Medical Assistant III at Heal Health
- Clinical Medical Assistant III at UCSF Medical Center
- Administrative Assistant Clinical-III / Medical Assistant III at DaVita Kidney Care
2 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Clinical Medical Assisting - Clinical Medical Assisting
Served as a clinical medical assistant shared between Dr. Shabnam and Nurse practitioner, Kushum. Roomed patients, ordered labs and diagnostic imaging per patient as well as discharged them. Assisted in adult physicals/exams. Triaged nearly 30 patients a day. Answered any phone calls for the nurse helping in medical questions. Also assisted in Medspa and aesthetic treatment such as botox, microneedling, chemical peels and fillers.
- Clinical Medical Assistant at Dr. Saba Shabnam
- Server at Splashers bar and grill
- PHLEBOTOMIST at DR. ALAN HURSCHMAN M.D MEDREPS CO.
- SERVER at CHA CHA'S RESTURANT
5 months at this Job
- CCMA/NCT - Medical Assisting
- ASSOCIATES IN SCIENCE
I am a Certified clinical Medical Assistant. I work both the front office and the back office currently at a surgeons office. I take vitals, change dressings, assist the doctor with in office procedures. I answer incoming phone calls, schedule appointments, schedule surgeries, work on incoming and outgoing referrals, verify insurances and collect copays.
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant at Heart of Florida Physician Group
- Medical Assistant at Winter haven cardiology
3 years, 4 months at this Job
August 2014 - May 2018 National clinical medical assistant, National phlebotomy technician, and National electrocardiograph technician. Worked hands on with the patients obtaining clinical experience and an apprenticeship with Dr. James A Gross, M.D. . Specialize in Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and experience with psychology. Provided counseling with medications, Health and Wellness, and test and Labs needed to be obtained. In regards to psychology, I assisted with medication and treatment planning, counseling varying in anxiety, depression, ADHD, acute adjustment disorders, grieving, and addiction. Office manager of administrative and clinical departments. Have training with assisting in minor surgeries and procedures which include EGD, Colonoscopy, and removal of suspicious lesions and warts. Proficient in cryotherapy, removing stitches and Staples along with closing incisions
- National Clinical Medical Assistant at Clinicians Clinics of America LLC
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at CVS Pharmacy
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- associate's degree - Medical career specialist
Clinical Medical Assistant Assisted the reception desk with the phone lines, greeted patients, and scanned all medical records. Prepared examination rooms/cleaned and sterilized all instruments. Performed all patient interviews, as well assessments to be recorded in patient charts MD review. Assisted MD's with all in office treatments, administered all ordered injections, and performed all routine laboratory tests.
- Clinical Medical Assistant at Centro Medico Las Americas
- Clinical Medical Assistant at Pediatric Associates
- Manufacturing Associate at Richline Group
8 years at this Job
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Associate - Medical Assistant
As a certified clinical medical assistant (CCMA) my daily responsibilities include maintaining and updating patients electronic health record (EHR), patient triage, assisting the provider with procedures, sending medication refills, completing prior authorization (PA) requests, and coordinating with our ACO nurses for patient hospital transitional care management (TCM) and citical care management (CCM). My experience, past and present, allows me to have a special "in-site" into pharmacy practices, CMS guideline documentation, and coordination of care between our PCP office and specialists.
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant at Drs. Huddleston and DiNardo, PA
- Certified Pharmacy Technician at Giant Food/Pharmacy #351-ACME MARKETS
- Emergency Medicine Scribe at Peninsula Regional Medical Center
- Pharmacy Technician at Giant Food/Pharmacy #111
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Biological Sciences
- - Biological Sciences, Transfer