ADON; Clinical Nurse Manager over rehab unit
- Clinical Nurse Manager at ADON
- Infection Control Nurse at ADON
- Charge Nurse at Altoona Health & Rehab
- RN Supervisor at Altoona Health & Rehab
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Associates in Nursing - Nursing
- Associates in Paralegal - Paralegal
Responsible as ADN for 160 beds Adult Psychiatric Unit, 45 beds Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Services (CAPIS), 25 beds Chemical Dependency Unit and Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation Program (CPEP) that includes a Psychiatric Emergency Unit and Extended Observation Unit. * Relevant Experience as ADN Crisis intervention, assessment, referral and program development. Clinical evaluation, disease & rehabilitation management of geriatrics. Budgeting, staffing, staff development, staff orientation and education. Incident reporting and management. * Registered Nurse Supervisor Adult/Geriatric Nursing Home Responsible for initial evaluation, all aspect of patient care, case management, behavioral management and family support for a 150 bed geriatric unit. Responsible for supervising RN, LPN and Nurse's Aide, including scheduling and staffing. Responsible for coordination of services for medically complex geriatric patients. Provided education & training, including infection control for nursing staff. * Clinical Nurse Manager Coordinated and performed case management and financial investigation. Duties also included management of CPEP-Comprehensive Psychiatry Emergency Program. Supervises registrar, billing and data entry staff. Trainer crisis intervention training, assessment of the staff and referral for CPI. Performed all duties associated with nursing management including budgeting and fiscal responsibility Responsible for orientation, staff development and in-service education for psychiatric staff Liaison with security staff and nursing personnel in crisis management and root cause analysis Assisted in training personnel for non-violent crisis intervention * Accounting & Finance Foreign Account Reconciliation Responsible for foreign accounts reconciliation, auditor to firms and companies. Cost accounting budgeting and financial reports.
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
23 years, 11 months at this Job
- Masters Certificate - Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelors of Science - Nursing
- Associate Degree - Nursing
- License - Practical Nurse
- Higher National Diploma - Accounting & Finance
and In- Patient Rehabilitation - Recruited by the Director of Nursing to become the full time nurse manager of a 24 bed telemetry and 10 bed Rapid Evaluation Units (RETU) units besides being the clinical nurse manager of a 24 bed In- Patient Rehabilitation unit. - Developed innovative approaches in patient education and improving patient's bowel and bladder functions. - Coordinated efforts to improve readmission rates of patients with heart falure and conduct discharge calls - Analyzed Functional Independence Measure (FIM) scores variables and design processes to improve compliance and accuracy - Manage the day-to-day operations of units - Telemetry; Retu and In- Patient Rehabilitation - Assess patients requiring rehabilitative services including patients recovering from stroke,orthopedic knee and hip replacments and amputation, and patients suffering debilitation from medical and surgical conditions. - Coordinates the multidiscplinary rehabilitative of patients, and participates as a member of the rehabilitation interdisciplinary team. - Serves as patient advocate collaborating with the Social Worker and Physcians for the rehabilitation patient needs related to re-entry into the community. Proficient with the FIM (Functional Independnece Measures) scoring system for Acute Rehab.
- Clinical Nurse Manager - Telemetry at Mount Sinai West
- Director of Nursing, SNF at Gouverneur Health Care Services
- Senior Nurse Clinician at NYU Langone Medical Center
- Associate Director Nursing, Ambulatory Care at Gouverneur HealthCare Services
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Nursing Home Administration
- Master of Science - Community Health Management
- - Nursing
The Role of Clinical Nurse Manager in a very busy Infectious Disease/HIV outpatient clinic had many roles and responsibilities. These included: running a very fast paced practice with six physicians and many patients seen on a daily basis.
● Assessed and cared for patients under physician orders and completed whatever task was needed such as lab draws, wound care, hospital admissions, facilitating care with nursing facilities, ect.
● Responsible for keeping up on a daily basis with the messages from physicians and the patients, medication refill requests, voicemails from patients and providers and referrals while running and maintaining the clinic.
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Truman Medical Center Hospital Hill
- Registered Nurse-Float at St. Luke's Hospital
- Registered Nurse at City Hospital
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Professional Nursing
Clinical nurse manager
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Life Care Home Health
- Clinical Supervisor at Kindred at Home
- RN Manager at Health At Home
- Director of Nursing (DON) at HCR Manor Care
6 months at this Job
Started as a staff nurse treating cancer patients as an infusion nurse in the clinic. Chemotherapy certified. Promoted to Clinical Nurse Manager in charge of the overall daily functions of two Cancer Institutes within Allegheny Health Network.
- Clinical Nurse Manager, Oncology at Allegheny Health Network
- Home Care Coordinator RN at LIFE Armstrong
- Intensive Care Unit Staff RN at ACMH Hospital
- Registered Nurse at Ford City Family Practice
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates - Applied Sciences
- Diploma - Medical
• Managed administrative and clinical activities of 50 employees, 21 bed unit.
• Led clinical nurse manager and new grad support groups, mock blue alert education sessions and coaching programs.
• Provided strong leadership and guidance to nurses.
• Evaluated the performance of staff nurses, contributing to their professional development.
• Completed daily rounds of the nursing department in accordance with acceptable nursing standards.
• Supervised the hiring, training and development of nursing and support staff.
• Conducted probationary and annual performance evaluations of all nursing staff.
- Clinical Nurse Manager / Med Surg Tele Neurological Unit at Memorial Pembroke Hospital
- Nurse Practitioner Student / Chamberlain College at
- Clinical Nurse Manager Med/Surg at Memorial West Hospital
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
Team member that manages 12-24 rehabilitation residents. Assess and coordinate care for residents. Develop and implement care plans. Advocate for resident's needs and communicate those needs to appropriate personnel. Resource person for subordinate Licensed Practical Nurses and Clinical Nurse Assistants.
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Marycrest Manor
- Clinical Nurse III, Nursing Resource Team at William Beaumont Hospital
- Sole proprietor small massage therapy business at Restorative Therapeutic Massage, LLC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor - Nursing
Manage a team of 165 employees, RNs, Cardiovascular Technicians, Nurse Practitioners, Radiology Technicians, Business associates, Administrative Assistants, Clinical Coordinator and Patient Care associates. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate Patient Care Services structure, and processes. Provide structure, direction and mentor nursing team members. Recommend strategies and tactics to improve efficiency or effectiveness in nursing and unit operations. Transform unit environment to maximize nurse engagement and patient satisfaction. Sustain operational readiness and coordinate interdisciplinary goals. Responsibilities include budgetary and quality monitoring, staffing, professional development, and application of evidence-based practice as well as patient and staff satisfaction. Creation and implementation of policies and procedures. Developed strategies for unit staffing schedules and ensures adequate daily coverage by established staffing needs. Directs 24/7 operations with full accountability.
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Mount Sinai Hospital Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Lead Nurse Practitioner at Mount Sinai Hospital Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Registered Nurse at Mount Sinai Hospital Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
- Staff RN Ambulatory Pool at Mount Sinai Hospital Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Doctor of Medicine in Medicine - Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology - Nursing Licenses
Responsible for the day to day clinical operations of the World Trade Center Health Program (WTC HP)
Monitoring and Treatment and Occupational Health Clinic; provides team leadership to nursing staff
● Participates in nursing staff development, ensuring department activities are consistent with MSHS policies and procedures and contractual agreements.
● Interacts with providers, multidisciplinary team staff, & clinical leadership to insure effective education & communication of the tenets of WTC HP & National Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH)
● Monitors department reports and provides input for team and individual staff improvement opportunities that are in accordance with department and health system goals.
● In partnership with the Clinical Program Manager and Medical Director, functions as the lead clinical nursing resource to Occupational Health Clinic and the WTC HP team. Audits cases and interventions to monitor outcomes, track/trend results and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Mount Sinai Selikoff Centers for Occupational Health
- Medical Crew Director/Manager Operations Scheduling at U.S. Air Force
- Clinical Team Lead Nurse at U.S. Air Force
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts - Sociology and International Studies