Clinical Nurse Manager Mara Silverberg - Associate Director (814)833-1001
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Bayada Home Health Care
- RN Flex Pool at Saint Vincent Medical Group
- Medical Group Nurse Manager at Saint Vincent Medical Group
- IV Nurse Specialist at Regional Home Health and Hospice
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor’s - Nursing
- - Registered Nursing
- - Practical Nursing
New York, NY Emergency Department, Adult/Pediatrics Level II Trauma 6/2017-Present Clinical Nurse Manager -Applies clinical expertise and experience to assist in management of a 26 bed emergency department With 110 employees i.e. Registered Nurses, emergency room technicians, unit assistants, and patient liasions. -Oversees ED flow, patient experience, and participates in engagement of all staff. -Demonstrates the ability to set, prioritize, and ensure completion of unit specific projects while managing other administrative duties. -Clinically mentor Registered Nurses in accordance with evidence-based practice to ensure comprehensive patient care. -Collaborates with multidisciniplinary team to resolve issues that impact on patient care and flow in the emergency department.
- Clinical Nurse Manager at New York Presbyterian Hospital/The Allen Hospital
- Clinical Nurse I at New York Presbyterian Hospital/The Allen Hospital
- Clinical Nurse I at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia
- Clinical Nurse I at New York Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science - Public Health
Clinical Nurse Manager in a multi-specialty medicine clinic. Ensures compliance with all UNT Health Clinical Practice/HSC policies and procedures. Responsible for hiring, discipline, conflict-resolution, and evaluations for clinical staff and associated human resources functions. Assists providers and senior management in establishing, implementing, productivity, and performance goals for all employees directly supervised, as requested. Clearly communicates with staff daily. Clinic Operations: Nurse management of clinical operations for the assigned UNT Health locations. Serves as the key problem-solving and conflict resource for patient, provider, and staff complaints for areas of concern, in conjunction with the Directors of Operations and Clinical Services and/or Medical Director. Apply evidence-based healthcare practices and nursing standards. Review patient and staff data to measure effectiveness of patient care. Coordinate department and clinic communication-focused activities, including monthly staff meetings, regular and frequent leadership meetings, including meetings with Directors of Operations and Clinical Services. Responsible for the effective oversight of patient flow and management of all patient scheduling and tracking. Sets the clinic tone and example for all operational processes. Financial Reporting: Assist with the analysis of financial indicators, billing, reimbursement, and coding, and coordination for the site to ensure that budget is adhered to and revenue is maximized. Assist with the UNT Health budget preparation. Ensure best practices related to purchasing, and supplies maintenance. Understands, develops, tracks, and recommends staffing models. Process/Continuous Improvement: Actively lead and participate in both department and clinic redesign activities, to ensure the highest standards of behavior and performance are met, monitor patient care for quality, collaborate with Directors of Operations and Clinical Services, interdisciplinary teams and other stakeholders in order to develop, implement and evaluate programs and services
- Clinical Nurse Manager at University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth
- Registered Nurse at University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth
- Clinical Research Coordinator at
- LVN Coordinator at
9 months at this Job
- Associate Degree - Nursing
- - Licensed Practical Nursing Program-Class
Skilled/Post-op Nurse Clinical Manager, LPN Skilled nurse management including but not limited to: daily medication passes for 20 + patients, wound care/wound vac, weekly wound rounds with certified wound CNP- completing all necessary treatments to wounds and all associated assessments and documentation, completing weekly skin sweeps and implementing any needed treatments, administering peritoneal dialysis, IV starts and IV therapy, catheter insertion, PEG/NG tube, head-to-toe assessments, daily communication with doctors/PA's/CNP's, transcribing orders from doctors, supervising the RN's, LPN's, STNA's on my units, overseeing the day to day operations of the Skilled Nursing Unit, handling and auditing admissions and discharges of patients, reviewing and investigating all incidents/accidents, falls, return to hospitals, scheduling transportation/appointments for post op patients, attending weekly Standards of Care meetings, Utilization review meetings, Patient care conferences, assisting with scheduling when needed, covering and assisting with assignments and patient care, knowledge of ODH rules and regulations, advanced knowledge of Point Click Care, American health labs, Trident connect, Omnicare, advocating for my patients and families.
- Clinical Nurse Manager, LPN at Arlington Court Skilled nursing and Rehabilitation Facility
- Unit Manager LPN at LAURELS OF HILLIARD
- STNA, PSA at Riverside Methodist Hospital/Ohio Health
- Colleen Adkinson, Center Director at KinderCare Learning Center
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- LPN - Nursing and holistic health care
- Associates - CDA Child Development
Managed 36 station, 42 employee, 188 patient outpatient hemodialysis center Obtained 5 star CMS rating for quality metrics and 4 star CMS rating for patient satisfaction Monthly QAPI and PCC meetings, NHSN reporting, patient scheduling, staff scheduling, multiple Network 14 projects (BSI project and Home Modalities project), DSHS reporting, DSHS surveys and re-certification audits Infection control auditing and intervention, Policy and Procedure auditing and implementation Managed labor hours and budget, inventory/supply budget management, increased labor productivity and efficiency, employee annual reviews and annual merit increases Recruitment of new staff, staff retention, increased and maintained employee moral, staff education, disciplinary action Managed additional 24 station outpatient hemodialysis center from March 2018 to September 2018 as Interim Clinical Nurse Manager- Center received 5 star CMS rating for quality metrics
- Clinical Nurse Manager at SATELLITE HEALTHCARE INC
- Clinical Coordinator RN at Satellite Healthcare Southwood
- Charge Nurse at Satellite Healthcare Southwood
- Staff Nurse at Fresenius Medical Care
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
in a full time capacity. Assists nursing staff with patient care in PACU, Pre-op and Surgery. Daily endeavors to lead by example and motivate staff through a positive attitude. Successfully led facility through AAHC and CMS surveys. R N /CIRCUL ATO RANDSCRUB NU RSE, CENTERFORSPE CI ALTY SU RGE RY; P ORT LA ND, O R EG ON - APR I L 2013 - AUG UST 2014 Performed role of Surgical Circulator in Orthopedics, Max Facial and Plastic procedures. Relief charge nurse duties. Worked in a per-diem capacity at this facility.
- Clinical Nurse Manager at CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER, MT. SCOTT SURGERY CENTER
- RN/CIRCULATOR AND SCRUB NURSE at SURGERY CENTER AT TANASBOURNE
- RN/CIRCULATOR AND SCRUB NURSE at TUALITY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates of Science in Nursing
• Managing and staffing for a 48 bed observation unit
• Analyzing and implementing budget controls in staffing, supplies and capital spending
• Disciplinary functions correctly applying the Just Culture algorithm.
• Leading process improvement initiatives hospital wide
• Act as a role model in clinical expertise and maintaining nursing skill including acting as an Assistant Nurse Manager, performing crucial roles in resuscitations of patients and carrying out the responsibilities of all roles within the Emergency Department when necessary.
• To be a transformational leader by supporting and assisting staff in accomplishing the goal of world class patient and family care.
• To communicate effectively with hospital administration, department leadership and staff as demonstrated by timely follow-up to inquiries and effective verbal and written interactions
• To be available as an on call administrative representative to assist front line staff with any situations that may arise that will jeopardize the efficient and safe operation of the department
• Current co-chair of the Care of the Leader committee (a hospital wide leadership support group.)
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Beaumont Health
- Assistant Nurse Manager at Beaumont Health Systems
- Nurse Clinician at Beaumont Health Systems
- Staff Nurse at Beaumont Health Systems
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science in Nursing - Leadership and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts in Music - Music
• 28 bed Labor and Delivery Unit (antepartum patients included)
• Level III Perinatal Referral Center
• 5000 births per year
• Direct supervision of 76 FTEs
• 1st Baby Friendly USA designated hospital in Maryland (2014)
• Hospital Nurse Practice Council Member
• Shared Governance Strategic Planning Committee
• Clinical Standards Board
• Infection Control Committee
• Ethics Committee
• Founding Member of Adventist Professional Career Advancement Program
• Maryland Patient Safety Center Member. Entity lead for Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome collaborative and Reducing First Time Cesarean Section collaborative
• Monitors staffing, quality of care and patient experience. Superior employee engagement scores. Superior patient satisfaction scores.
• Serves as Clinical Nurse Specialist for Labor and Delivery
• The Women's Center: Outpatient OB/GYN clinic that provides care to uninsured and medical assistance patients in Montgomery County MD
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Labor and Delivery and The Women's Center
- Assistant Nurse Manager at Labor and Delivery and The Women's Center
- Staff Nurse at Labor and Delivery
- Nurse Clinician I at Critical Care Medicine
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Nursing Innovation - Nursing Innovation
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, cum laude - Nursing
- Bachelors of Arts in Biology - studio art
1. Clinical Manager of four health centers 2. Risk Management 3. Credentialing 4. Training and Education 5. Problem Solving 6. Hiring, Orientation of new employees 7. Compliance, regulatory 8. Patient Centered Medical Home 9. Supervisor
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Whitefoord, Inc
- RN, Informaticist and Case Manager at Shawnee County Health Department
5 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- None - Health Informatics
• Dedicated Nurse Manager of 50 bed Emergency Department and level III Trauma Center.
• Promote a "team building" environment by debriefing and monthly staff meetings
• Skilled in staffing management of 103 FTEs
• Efficiently multitask in a fast paced high acuity environment
• Demonstrate excellent critical thinking skills
• Assisted in the development of a safer environment in ED behavioral health area which showed dramatic decrease in patient and staff injuries/events
• Assisted in the development of a streamlined and standardized approach to caring for lower acuity patients to help improve flow and throughput. Implementation of Rapid Medical Exam area has shown decrease in overall LWBS rates, overall LOS, and increase patient satisfaction rates.
• Instrumental in the development and implementation of a standardized patient hand-off process through IRHAPP (Introduce, Reason, History, Assessment, Plan/Pending, Preferences.
• Instrumental in the implementation of a standardized communication tool among co-workers and patients/families within the emergency department through AIDET (Acknowledge, Introduce, Duration, Explanation, Thank you). In 2018, AIDET was rolled out organization wide.
• Maintain ED RN skills in mandatory annual competencies including medication administration, assessment and recovery of patient's receiving moderate sedation, and the assessment and treatment of the critical care patient.
• Worked closely with interdisciplinary team to assure excellent communication and patient satisfaction
• Collaborated closely with physician's as well as case management to ensure meeting core measures.
• Created trusting relationship with team and colleagues.
• Mentor and motivate members of team to complete higher education and career development. Mentor through succession planning of two clinical leaders and two clinical resource nurses.
• Awarded Outstanding Nursing Team for 2018
• Worked collaboratively with sister campus emergency department to help standardize processes across campuses.
• Collaborated with inpatient managers and front line staff to implement a standardized process of report pass off from clean bed to ED discharge for admitted patients with a goal of 60min from clean bed to ED depart.
- Clinical Nurse Manager at Lowell General Hospital
- Registered Nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Registered Nurse, Respiratory Acute Care Unit at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Emergency Medical Technician at Cataldo Ambulance, Co
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's in Business Administration - Business Administration
- Master's in Nursing - Nurse Executive Leadership
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing - Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree - Public Health