Clinical Operations Manager at the Haven House QRTP program. Provide clinical supervision to QBHP staff, complete all monthly reporting to DCFS and other governing agencies, provide group and individual therapies. In this position I also coordinate client care with outside agencies such as the local school system, PASSE providers, juvenile justice, and other community organizations. I participate in staffing, supervision, and assist with TEACH training and other organizational trainings. I oversee the milieu and intervene in times of behavioral crisis. I participate in the on call rotation for clinical assessment and behavioral intervention for clients served in the QRTP.
Clinical Operations Manager at the Haven House QRTP program. Provide clinical supervision to QBHP staff, complete all monthly reporting to DCFS and other governing agencies, provide group and individual therapies. In this position I also coordinate client care with outside agencies such as the local school system, PASSE providers, juvenile justice, and other community organizations. I participate in staffing, supervision, and assist with TEACH training and other organizational trainings.
I oversee the milieu and intervene in times of behavioral crisis. I participate in the on call rotation for clinical assessment and behavioral intervention for clients served in the QRTP.
- Clinical Operations Manager at Counseling Associates Inc
- Social Work Internship, Partners at Inclusive Communities
- Fetal Alcohol Program Coordinator DCFS, Department of Human Services at State of Arkansas
- Family Service Worker DCFS at Department of Human Services, State of Arkansas
2 months at this Job
- Master's - Social work
- Bachelor's - Social work
- Associate - Liberal Arts
- None - Nursing
I led a team of 32 clinical lab specialists. I oversaw monitoring operations, report production and physician notifications.
- Clinical Operations Manager at Preventice Solutions
- Supervisor of Clinical Employee Development at BioTelemetry, Inc
- Monitor Surveillance Technician at Penn Medicine
9 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology of Pennsylvania
• Plan, organize and direct the operations of multiple medical and surgical specialty clinics.
• Responsible for resolving patient complaints and providing service recovery.
• Manage daily operations for 45+ direct reports in a union environment.
• Demonstrate sound judgement in anticipating challenges, problem solving and seeking the right resources to resolve issues.
• Collaborated with Business Manager, Pharmacy Manager and ancillary Service managers to plan, develop and implement projects and processes that cross service lines such as Willow Inventory module in EPIC and offsite relocation of central sterile processing.
• Recognized as an instrumental leader in access improvement, reducing patient wait times by 47% in 4 months.
• Advocated for responsible staffing levels and recommended investments in revenue saving technology and responsible management of the life cycle of procedural equipment.
• Nominated by VP of Nursing for March of Dimes Nurse of the Year: Emerging Clinical Leader.
- Clinical Operations Manager-Specialty Services at Kaiser Permanente
- Interim Clinical Operations Manager at Kaiser Permanente
- Registered Nurse at Kaiser Permanente
- Registered Nurse at Providence Cardiology Associates
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Nursing Leadership and Management
- Bachelor's - Nursing
• Collaborates with Regulatory and Clinical Coordination Departments to plan implementation of assigned studies:
• Participates in protocol review meetings, study planning meetings, and Site Initiation Visit (SIV) meetings.
• Develops and provides protocol specific training to and for other Clinical Operations - Inpatient staff members.
• Works with the Principal Investigator and Clinical Research Coordinators to conduct all activities for research protocols, including preparing for study execution and data collection.
• Confirms that all Research Associates and Research Nurses sign the Delegation of Authority (DOA) log prior to performing protocol specific procedures.
• Identifies protocol requirements including but not limited to staffing requirements, clinical equipment, and study supplies.
• Continually monitors the execution of study related procedures as they are performed in real-time to ensure timepoints are met and documented accurately.
• Provides oversight to other Nursing staff to ensure that the investigational product is administered, and all study specific procedures are performed according to the protocol and applicable SOPs.
• Responsible for permanent or temporary employee orientation and mentoring:
• Training on clinical equipment.
• Assessment of staff clinical skills.
• Review of clinical research and company specific terms including, but not limited to "PKs", "timepoint", "source documents" etc.
• Collaborates with Sr. Director to provide employee performance feedback.
• Ensures refresher training to staff as needed.
• Responsible to report all forms of severe non-compliance to the PI, Sr Director of Clinical operations, and the Regulatory Compliance Manager within 24 hours of becoming aware of the issue.
• Contribute to budget cost planning and oversee the study specific budget for the in-patient portion of clinical operation.
• Manages clinical supplies inventory and ensures optimal utilization of clinical equipment's in the in-patient department.
• Evaluate industry best practices for clinical operation and equipment utilization and make specific recommendations for implementation to management.
• Contribute to improve process efficiency by identifying more effective administration of IP dosing, sample processing, and overall successful execution of study.
• Supervise entry level clinical staff:
• Collaborates with other Sr. Nurse and Sr. Director, Clinical Operations to ensure training of new staff and ongoing training for direct reports.
• Collaborates with all nursing staff and Sr. Director, Clinical Operations to create clinical staff schedule. For the purposes of ease of administration and to prevent scheduling conflicts only one nurse on staff will be given managerial access to online scheduling system. All other nurses are expected to communicate and collaborate with this nurse.
• Act as point of contact for direct reports to understand schedule availability. Ensure direct report time off and/or schedule restrictions are communicated to both Sr. Director, Clinical Operations and nurse with schedule managerial access.
• Lead by example: look for opportunity by seeking ways to influence others in a manner that helps them grow; actively look for the chance to explain and train so that everyone is unified and working toward the same departmental goal.
- Clinical Operations Manager at Pharmaron
- Nursing Student at Mercy Medical Center/ Mother Baby Unit
3 years, 4 months at this Job
- MBA - Johns Hopkins Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer
- Masters of Science in Nursing and Masters in Business Administration - Nursing
- doctoral - nurse to develop leadership skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - Mount Washington Pediatric Hospital
Oversee the clinical and administrative staff and daily operations. Responsible for data entry/filing in compliance with Hippa laws. Actively involved in hiring and onboarding new behavioral therapist. Uphold recruitment and retention Maintain scheduling to maximize contract fulfillment of patients and optimization of staff schedules.
- Clinical Operations Manager at Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc.
- Store Manager at Verizon Authorized Retailer
- Sales Lead Manager at Hanna Andersson
- Sales Lead Manager at Gymboree
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts
- - Social Sciences
- High School Diploma
• Line management of Clinical Operations staff, responsibilities including administrative oversight, professional development, performance appraisals, and employee counseling for staff. May be involved in assignment of project work and will review workload for all direct reports. Manages staff by establishing goals that will increase knowledge and skill levels, and by delegating tasks commensurate with skill level.
• Participate in managing the resource availability for the assigned staff/region, ensuring projects are suitably resourced and staffing needs are identified in a timely fashion, resolving potential resourcing conflicts to facilitate mutually beneficial resolutions.
• Provide expert operational oversight and guidance to support prioritization of activities, review and monitor the work performed, metric compliance, and development of contingency plans, among others.
• Assist in recruiting new staff, including participation in interview process and new hire on boarding. Proactively works to ensure staff retention and turnover rates remain within expected levels.
• Ensures quality and adherence to Standard Operating Procedures/Work Instructions (SOP/WIs) and compliance with federal and local guidelines and ICH GCPs. Ensures all staff follows required training and completes the required documentation. Provides regular updates to management accordingly.
• Works closely within appropriate business unit/region to ensure staff performance on studies and correct deficiencies as identified by staff, clients, and auditors. Able to contribute to BU level process improvements. May provide business development support.
• May conduct various types of sign off and assessment visits to ensure Clinical Operations on-site performance. Develop and oversee training plans to address performance deficiencies. Ensures staff adheres to training guidelines, training records are maintained and individual and corporate training needs are identified and addressed.
• Organizes and chairs clinical staff meetings at regular intervals. Manages issues and provides follow up for action items requiring resolution.
- Clinical Operations Manager at Syneos Health
- Food Truck Team Member at Let's Eat HomeStyle
- Manager, Clinical Operations at PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL
- Associate Manager, Clinical Operations at PAREXEL INTERNATIONAL
1 year at this Job
- B.Sc. - Clinical Trials Research
- - A.Sc. Clinical Trials Research
Managed day-to-day program operations by improving utilization of resources and maintaining practice efficiency while seeking to minimize operational costs. Assigned duties and determines staff work schedules based on competencies of available staff and patient/practice needs.
➢ Implemented the Bariatric patient tracking system, which includes, but is not limited to the creation of workflows and process redesign to ensure data is collected accurately and efficiently. Maintained the data management system, developing and disseminating reports/scorecards on a regular basis.
➢ Development of marketing materials for college and hospital departmental website, arrangement of community seminars and overall advertisement needs to patients.
➢ Liaisons between the hospital; the bariatric surgeons, anesthesiologist, nursing staff and other clinical departments and patients to ensure optimal scheduling for pre-operative testing and evaluation and ensured timely access to affiliated programs.
➢ Led the accreditation project and ensured continuous compliance with the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP). Ensured regulatory requirements were met for the bariatric program.
➢ Co-Chaired and attended hospital Quality Improvement Meetings, worked closely with the Clinic Director to create all committee meeting materials, included but not limited to, agendas, presentations, reports and analyses. Prepared and distributed meeting minutes and follow-up electronic communications.
- Clinical Operations Manager at Baylor College of Medicine
- Bariatric Program Manager at Park Plaza Hospital
- Quality Program Manager at Park Plaza Hospital
- LVN-Clinical Quality Auditor/Kelsey at Seybold Clinic
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor of Science
Responsible for the daily operations of the clinical patient care units and departments in an efficient and cost effective manner. Contribute to the strategic planning of business units. Additionally, coordinate the ongoing development and productivity of the physician office practices. Provide leadership and direction to staff to ensure smooth and efficient daily operations, quality outcomes, and internal and external customer service. Responsible for entire scope of department/location, including facilities management, payroll and staffing.
- Clinical Operations Manager at Scripps Coastal Medical Center
- CEO & Founder at Confidentially Speaking, Inc.
- Director of Operations at BLVD Treatment Centers
- Chief Operations Officer at Claris Health
1 year at this Job
- Psy. D. - Clinical Forensic Psychology
- BS - Social Science
- AS - Science, Liberal Arts, Criminal Justice & Childhood Development
• Supervise and Coordinate with clinical, administrative, pharmaceutical, and educational staff, to maintain quality assurance of clinical operations
• Manage the provision of an efficient, exhaustive, and compassionate system of healthcare for patients without medical insurance
• Train, coordinate, and schedule nursing, clinical, and provider volunteers
• Triage laboratory and imaging reports to ensure quality and continuity of care for patients
• Coordinate care for patients needing services outside the scope of the clinic with referrals to and communication with health care and community partners
• Supplement nursing staff as needed during times of peak patient care volume in the following areas: patient assessment, education, referrals, follow-up care, and preparations
• Incorporate new community and referral partnerships into clinic practice
• Successful implementation of Resident Night program (a collaborative effort with Prisma Health), thereby increasing the number of patients being provided access to healthcare
• Responsible for creating a more standardize policy and procedure for clinical operations.
- Clinical Operations Manager at The Greenville Free Medical Clinic
- Assistant Nurse Supervisor at Xtra Homecare Services
- Field Medical Case Manager at Corvel Corporation
- Registered Nurse Orthopedic/ Orthopedic Trauma at Greenville Health System
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Nursing
- BS - Public Health
Provides direct supervision of the non-provider clinical staff. Manages staffing levels, processes leave requests and approves timesheets. Monitors work performance of direct reports, creates performance expectations and completes performance evaluations. Coordinates, implements, trains and orients employees regarding statutes, rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Clinical Operations Manager at Osceola Community Health Services
- Financial Counselor Lead at Orlando Health Winnie Palmer
- Scheduling Coordinator at Orlando Health
- Patient Care Advocate at Express Scripts
8 months at this Job
- Master's in healthcare administration - healthcare administration
- Bachelor's Degree in business management - business management