The Operations Manager (OM) oversees all operations and administrative functions of the satellite center. The OM will supervise the day to day operations of the office including employee/client relations, billing, scheduling, payroll and general reporting. The OM is responsible for the hiring and management of administrative staff and will assist with clinical recruitment. The OM is responsible for the overall financial health of the center. The OM is a member of the operations team and reports to the Regional Manager and/or Managers of Satellite Administration. The OM is expected to work with the Clinical and Regional Manager to help grow and market the center.
➢ Implement and represent CARD policy enthusiastically
➢ Represent CARD professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders
➢ Oversee administrative staff and daily office operations o Assist with scheduling to ensure 100% contract fulfillment o Track data and prepare management reports (reports include but are not limited to: cancellations, potential client list, client/employee rosters, contract fulfillment, billable percentages, timesheets, turnover, applicant tracking, P&L) o Prepare and maintain employee and client rosters and files o Responsible for scheduling of all local clients and staff
➢ Hold quarterly coaching sessions and annual performance reviews with direct reports (Administrative Staff)
➢ Provide marketing support for the office, and meet minimum monthly growth requirements
➢ Assist office in achieving performance goals including 100% contract fulfillment and supervisory billable requirements
➢ Implement procedures which assist office in maximizing minimum billable requirements
➢ Must keep abreast of changing organizational needs as it relates to business systems, legal practices, HIPAA compliance, and technology
➢ Work with operations management support teams to address performance metrics reflected in management report.
- Clinical Operations Manager at Center for autism and related disorders LLC
- Bilingual Care Manager at American Health Care
- Medical Assistant, Surgical Assistant and Patient Coordinator at Vu Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery
- Independent Translator at
11 months at this Job
- - English/Spanish
Responsible for the management of the faculty practice; which includes the oversight of the daily clinical operations, revenue cycle, regulatory compliance, staffing management, and financial management for the faculty practice operations.
- Clinical Operations Manager at University Women's Health Specialists
- Nursing Supervisor at First Choice Community Health Centers
- Evening RN Supervisor at UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE
- (Nurse (Clinical/Ambulatory) at Department of Defense
11 months at this Job
- Master's - Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Associate - Nursing
Certified Sterile Processing Manager with vast experience in the Sterile Processing Industry.
Workflow Efficiency, Lean experienced, Sterilization, Assembly, Preparation and Pack,
SPD-equipment, Documentation, First Aid Response, CPR, Infection Control and Health Care
Maintenance. Able to work with others and maintain a professional manner, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate a positive work environment great interpersonal and critical thinking skills with 15+ year of Management experience.
• Direct supervision of all shift work (receiving, decontamination, cleaning, assembly, sterilization and distribution of surgical or procedural instruments and packs.
• Assures adherence to all quality systems, checks and measures.
• Assists the Human Resources with all hiring, evaluation, counseling and termination of staff.
• Maintains safety standards to assure compliance with University, state and federal codes or regulations
• Responsible for employee productivity, employee presence in the workplace Provide disciplinary action when needed
• Accurately maintains and approves employee time keeping systems and records in accordance with institutional and all regulatory requirements
• Supervises staff in compliance with bargained for agreements and contracts
• Coordinate workflow and services between departments
• Assist in the resolution of operating problems.
• Integrates ethical principles, professional standards, and evidence-based practice in all aspects of practice. Participates on committees, task forces, projects, and other meetings.
• Provide consultation, support, assistance maintains educational and/or clinical competencies appropriate to role and promotes a safe and healthy work environment.
• Facilitates the initiation and adoption of change and Lean principles
- Clinical Operations Manager at
- Technician at Providence VA Medical Center
- Supervisor at Rhode Island Hospital
- Sterile Technician at INDEPENDENT CONTRACTS
6 months at this Job
- - Division of Health Sciences
Manage all finance and accounting (QuickBooks) including all Accounts Payable. Accounts Receivable and General Ledger owner
➢ Responsible for P&L management and results
➢ ADP payroll management
➢ Revenue forecasting
➢ Expense forecasting and reduction
➢ Manage marketing initiatives
➢ High leverage sales (Plastic Surgery and Aesthetics)
➢ Prioritize capital expenditures
➢ Oversee all clinical operations for surgery and med spa clinics
➢ Negotiate terms and restructure business contracts
➢ Lead a team of 8 to success
➢ Follow AAAASF processes for OR Certification and compliance
➢ Manage the sales and lead strategy and develop promotions/sales
➢ Patient experience liaison
➢ Manage performance review process
➢ Manage IT services of clinic
- Clinical Operations Manager at Kovanda Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Institute
- Clinic Manager at Minnesota Eye Consultants
- Center Manager/Professional Relations Consultant-B2B Sales at TLC Laser Vision Center
- Professional Relations Consultant-B2B Sales at TLC Laser Vision Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- AAS - CPSS-BSM Consulting
Clinical Operations Manger for a clinic with 33,000 beneficiaries and 440 staff members. Responsible to the Commander for executive oversight of Clinical Operations, training and mission readiness, preparatory operational exercise planning and execution, and direct support of all nursing and nursing support personnel assigned to U.S. Army Health Clinic-Schofield Barracks. Collaborate with the Deputy Commander for Nursing to optimize clinical and operational nursing opportunities while maximizing fiscally responsible utilization of limited resources to ensure quality, patient centered care delivery for DoD personnel and their families.
- Clinical Operations Manager at US Army Health Clinic
- Critical Care Nurse at Tripler Army Medical Center
- Trauma Nurse at 250th Forward Surgical Team
- Pediatric Nurse Manager at Madigan Army Medical Center
2 years, 2 months at this Job
Responsible for the day to day operations and management of clinical and case management services. Program development Program execution Quality improvement Process Improvement Program design Discharge planning Education and training of team Community collaborator
- Regional Clinical Operations Manager at DaVita Integrated Kidney Care
- RN, Director of Ambulatory Quality Improvement (FNP) at Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- RN, Clinical Quality Program Manager at FNP
- RN, Clinical Quality Improvement Manager at Southern California Permanente Medical Group
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Family Medicine
- Master of Arts - Health care Management and Public Health Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Public Health Nursing
- Associate of Science - Nursing Science
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship - Business and Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Business Management/ Entrepreneurship - Business/ Entrepreneurship
Manage clinical staff members including clinical research coordinators, data entry specialist, quality control specialists, receptionist, and laboratory technicians. Conduct hiring interviews and annual reviews. Recruit and oversee the adherence to an average of 40 protocols. Maintain compliance with ICH GCP guidelines, site SOPs, and regulatory authorities. Liaison with site monitors, CROs, and sponsors. Oversee and manage the scheduling of site initiation visits, interim monitoring visits, and clinical staff. Manage daily site schedule and scheduling projections with a focus on high enrolling studies to ensure a full schedule for profitability for seven clinical sites. Oversee the training and mentoring of new clinical staff members. Hold site weekly quality control meetings.
- Clinical Operations Manager at Advanced Clinical Research
- Store Manager at Jason's Deli
5 years, 9 months at this Job
- Behavioral Science and Health, BS
* Provide administrative support for a busy Audiology and ENT practice * Manage HR administration, Payroll, and Accounts Payable * Development and implementation of employee development program based on core values and continuing education and training of office staff * Execute marketing programs to include scheduled mailings, newsletters, social media and internet website management. * Creation of policy manuals for internal operations, HR, and PM work flows * Project management including communications technology services and merchant services to result in a 5 year savings of $90,000 * EMR/PM vendor selection and implementation * Manage all clinical operations, ordering, compliance, and policies * Manage a clinical team of surgical schedulers and medical assistance * Strategic planning & budget development
- Clinical Operations Manager at ENT Center and Sound Hearing Solutions
- Quality Improvement Specialist & Business Development, CMA AAMA at Northwest Neurology, LTD
- Medical Assistant CMA AAMA/Front Desk Lead at Northwest ENT Associates
- Harper College Student Medical Assistant Externship at
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Healthcare Leadership
- A.A. General Studies/Certification of Medical Assisting, and AAMA certification. - Medical Office Management/Clinical Medical Assistant
for persons with SPMI/SA responsibilities include clinical operations and compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, regulations and laws. Offers on-going mentoring, coaching and training to clinical and administrative staff. Assures adequate staffing at all times to meet service demand for Psychosocial Rehabilitation, SAIOP, Individual Outpatient, and Peer Support Services as well as Comprehensive Clinical or Diagnostic Assessments. Ensures strict compliance with all professional standards, Medicaid, and Medicare regulations, agency policies and procedures. Inaddition, responsible for the hiring of therapists and other personnel actions as needed. Provided clinical direction and supervision to all members of treatment teams; provides in-services training as appropriate, delivers clinical education programs, provides best practices training to staff, also participates in agency-wide training programs/in-services. Explore and develop new services and revenue streams. Implements programs, evaluate programs and provides feedback; participate as a member of agency and community committees, councils and attends various meetings. Provides on-site supervision to all clinical and administrative staff.
- Clinical Operations Manager at InnerVision Inc
- Master Level QP/Intake Specialist at Steps Academy
- Program Director at Maxim Healthcare Service Inc
- Case Manager at Family Preservation Service
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master Degree - Human Resource Management
- Master - Counseling
- Bachelor - Psychology
As the Clinical Operations Manager I ensured regulatory compliance across the Arizona region for Nobilis Health. I am a skilled healthcare leader with an understanding of organizational development, initiatives and relationship management. I am partnered with the Administrator of our Ambulatory Surgery Center to help standardize day to day operations in the development phase of the practice.
• Patient Satisfaction
• Quality Metrics
• Oversite of all Radiology Systems
• Oversite of scheduled procedure
- Clinical Operations Manager/Radiation Safety Officer at ARIZONA VEIN AND VASCULAR - NOBILIS HEALTH
- Director of Radiology Services at DIGNITY ARIZONA GENERAL HOSPITAL
- CT Technologist/Medical Radiographer at BANNER DESERT MEDICAL CENTER/CARDON CHILDREN'S MEDICAL CENTER
9 months at this Job
- BACHELORS - HEALTH CARE ADMINISTRATION/ADVANCED PATIENT CARE
- ASSOCIATES IN APPLIED SCIENCE - MEDICAL RADIOGRAPHY
- - clinical