Psychologist for geriatric population; provide psychological evaluations and counseling to skilled nursing facility population; support of rehabilitation with adult clients. Work with a multidisciplinary medical team.
- CHE Senior Services - Clinical Psychologist at Clinical psychologist
- Private Practice Psychologist at
- Pain Psychologist at Kaiser Permanente
- Pain Psychologist at Thousand Oaks Surgical Center
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Ph.D. degree - Behavioral Medicine
- B.A. - Communication Arts and Sciences
Working as a clinical psychologist I provided: Cognitive behavioral therapy to children and adults Intake assessments ADHD assessments and counseling Gastric bypass evaluations
- Clinical Psychologist at Associated Clinical Services
- Psychology Associate II (Clinical Psychologist) at Northern Virginia Training Center
- Clinical Psychologist at Butterfly Effects
- Clinical Psychologist at Total Consult and Psychological Services
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Psy.D in Clinical Psychology - Clinical Psychology
- MA in Clinical Psychology - Clinical Psychology
- BA in Psychology - Psychology
Clinical psychologist specializing in substance use disorder.
- Clinical Psychologist at Milford Counseling Inc
- OWNER at B&B EXPEDITING, INC
- Clinical Psychologist at OAKLAND PSYCHOLOGICAL CLINICS
- CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST at POSITIVE IMAGES ADDICTION RECOVERY FOR WOMEN
5 months at this Job
- MASTER OF CLINICAL PYSCHOLOGY - Psychology
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - research to the Mid-America Undergraduate Psychological
Clinical psychologist for children, and adults. Counselor for children with learning disabilities, and autism spectrum disorders. Adult presented with depression, eating disorders, various psychotic disorders.
- Child & Family Clinical Psychologist at University of Tsukuba, Child & Family Clinical Psychologist
- Professor, Dept. of Law & Politucs at Rikkyo University, Ikebukuro
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Clinical Psychology
- Doctorate - Psychology
Clinical Psychologist 6/18- Present; 10 hours/week Employer: Desert Sage Health - Litchfield Park, AZ Clinic Director: Stefanie Kool, Psy.D. Independently licensed psychologist providing individual, family and couples' therapy for out-patient practice. Services provided to children, adolescents, and adults; Luke Air Force Base service members & their families. Presenting issues typically include depression, anxiety, PTSD, TBI, behavioral issues, problems with adjustment, trauma, and grief. Responsible for documentation of progress notes, diagnosis and treatment plan in clients' electronic medical record.
- Clinical Psychologist at Desert Sage Health
- Neurofeedback Residency at Scottsdale Neurofeedback Institute
- Clinical Psychologist at Booz Allen Hamilton (Contract Company)
- Senior Performance Enhancement Specialist at Special Operation Center for Enhanced Performance (SOCEP)
7 months at this Job
- Biofeedback Certificate - Psychophysiology
- Certificate - Sport Psychology
- Doctor of Psychology - Clinical
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
Clinical Psychologist, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital, Chicago of Chicago, IL Provide outpatient diagnostic, developmental/cognitive testing, and treatment services in the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Participate in and provide developmental and cognitive testing services for the Neonatal and Cardiac Intensive Care Developmental Follow-up clinic.
- Clinical Psychologist at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
31 years, 4 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Child and Family Clinical Psychology
- - Pediatric Psychology Internship
- MA - Child and Family Clinical Psychology
- BA - Psychology
I perform my duties as a clinical psychologist in psychiatric depardeparnt CHM multan .I do work with Psychiatric doctors.
- Clinical Psychologist in Psychatric department at CMH HOSPITAL
3 months at this Job
- Master's - psychology
- Master's - Psychology
34th Special Operations Squadron 319th Special Operations Squadron 11 Intelligence Squadron 1 Special Operations Squadron Buck Benton Operations Manager Assumed contract status from VATC (listed below) 678.431.0440 Supervisors: Lt. Col Robert Masaitis-34th SOS Lt. Col Stanley Arant 319th SOS Lt. Col Keith Crawford-11 IS Lt. Col Michael Edwards -1 SOS Lt. Col Patrick O'Maille - Operational Psychologist Visual Awareness and Technology Consulting, Inc 11th Ave Shalimar, Florida 32579 850.598.3054 Vance Edwards Operations Manager Credentialed DOD USAF as Clinical Psychologist. Contractor for the Special Operation Forces POTTF program (Preservation of Force and Family). Top Secret Clearance. Research and mitigate the effects of high operational tempos and co-occurring individual family stress. Establish baseline measures for Resiliency and data collection. Build rapport and reduce stigma/ resistance to utilize mental health preventative care consultation within SOF. Engage in social and duty activities with the Squadron teams and/or family members. Assess, develop, and implement Resiliency tools and programs. Provide pre & post deployment mental health screenings, surveys, and briefings. Develop and plan Reintegration programs for spouses and active duty members. Interface and advise command operations on psychological principals that may enhance human performance, mental acumen, and emotional modulation within the units. Provide individual and small group screenings and workshops. Provide crisis response coordination of care. Collaborate with POTFF team members, mental health medical team and other professional resources. Travel downrange to various mission locations to assess wellbeing of the unit members.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist Contractor at POTOMAC Health Care
- Group practice owner/Licensed clinical psychologist at Cook Consulting & Psychological Services
- Forensic Mental Health Therapist at Allen County Community Corrections
- General Private Practitioner at Wieland & Associates, Inc
5 years, 10 months at this Job
- Doctoral - Internship
- Psy.D. - Clinical Psychology
- Masters of Science - Clinical Psychology
- Masters - complete
- Associates of Arts - Clinical
• Working three years as a clinical psychologist for assessing evaluation, diagnosing and treating mental and psychological disorders.
• Two years experiences in counseling and psychotherapy in Hawler Psychiatric Hospital, as psychotherapist under the supervision of psychiatrist.
• Worked in Cambridge international school Queen Anne as a mental health counselor and social worker.
• Worked in Halgurd High School at Koya city as counselor and psychotherapist to improving student's life and guide them how to cope with school and study stress and taught them to reduce his/her test anxieties during exams as well as treating their psychological disturbances.
• Having an experience with children (child pathology and child therapy) worked in Hawler Psychiatric Hospital (child department) as well as in Halgurd high school in Koya city as a mental health counselor.
• Worked with child and women SGBV & GBV cases.
• Worked as a mental health clinical in private clinic regarding in assessing, diagnosing and treating difference mental and psychological diseases under the supervision of psychiatrist.
• Trainer of the program of scratch coding (refugee coding week) as PSS activity regarding to teaching the kids and youth a difference coding skills, software, and programming that psychologically and cognitively help them to relief.
• Worked as clinical psychologist with refugees and IDPs in some cities such as Koya and Erbil city that provided psycho-social support and psychological first aid services for them in order to reducing their psychological stress and tension and to cope with their psychological problems regarding in emergence conditions.
• I'm a member in World Merit-Erbil that a partnership of World Merit-UK and I'm a responsible of mental well-being in this NGO.
• I'm a member Leader Network agency (responsible in the plan and proposal department).
• I have many volunteer experiences in many sectors.
- clinical psychologist and clinical supervisor at INTERSOS
at this Job
- B.S. degree - Clinical
- - ART
Albemarle Psychology, Clinical & Forensic Services North Carolina Psychology Board License 5473, Clinical Psychologist, Permanent Providing individual and group treatment, clinical and forensic assessments, Employment evaluations, fitness for duty evaluations, child abuse/neglect and trauma assessment and treatment, risk/needs assessments, consultation for court services, specialized individual and group treatment, specialized individual and group assessment to include Anger Management, Domestic Batterers Intervention, and Sex Offender Treatment. Specialized areas include personality disorders, behavioral problems, physical/sexual abuse trauma of children and adults, sex offender assessment and treatment.
- Clinical Psychologist, Owner at Albemarle Psychology, Clinical & Forensic Services, PLLC
- Contract Clinical Psychologist at North Carolina Department of Corrections
- Contract Behavioral Specialist at North Carolina Department of Corrections
- Doctoral Internship at North Carolina Department of Corrections
2 months at this Job
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - Clinical Psychology
- Master of Art - Clinical Psychology