Clinical Research Assistant/ Coordinator.
- Clinical Research Assistant/ Coordinator at Sneeze & Wheeze Associates LLC
- Laboratory Coordinator/ Clinical Research Assistant at Meridien Research
- Phlebotomy Specialist at OSF Multi-Specialty Group
- Area Lead/ DCT/ Phlebotomist at Grifols/ Talecris Plasma Center
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Phlebotomy
• Provided clinical, laboratory, and administrative support for the UCLA Hem-Onc CRU under the Lymphoma, GI, Sarcoma, and Liver teams. Major roles included research study order preparation, specimen collection, processing, and shipping, data submission, maintenance of confidential participant records with adherence to HIPAA and CLIA protocols.
• Prepared meeting agendas, notes, and subject presentations. Trained new research assistants; volunteered as back-up laboratory technician.
- Clinical Research Assistant at UCLA Hematology-Oncology, Clinical Research Unit
- STEM Instructor at Heaven Hill Academy
- Orthopedic Hand and Upper Extremity Medical Assistant at Rebecca S. Yu, M.D. and Lamont Cardon, M.D.
- Personal Attendant at Summer House Inc.
10 months at this Job
- BS - Exercise Biology
Thoracic Surgery Research Department
3400 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, Pa 19104
• Medical Surgical scribe:
• I gather all patient information during Dr. Singhal's clinic visits. Important information includes the patient's past medical history, social history, medical tests performed (such as CAT scans, PET scans, MRI's, PFT's stress test) and the results. I note Dr. Singhal's impression/plan and further testing that needs to be completed to determine if the patient is a surgical candidate and a research candidate. I use this information to put together Dr. Singhal's physician correspondence letters.
• Clinical Research Assistant: We are a fast paced research team involved in intraoperative imaging and immunology studies. We sign up at least 7-10 subjects per week. Our team is small but very efficient. My time at Penn has been priceless.
• Participate in the informed consent process with the PI.
• Organize and complete all regulatory documents.
• Pre-screen patients for eligibility.
• Coordinate patient study dates with IDS and CHPS infusion unit.
• Resolve any problems that may occur within all levels of the subjects care including drug preparation and infusion times.
• Ensure patient is well informed through every step of all of our trials.
• Encourage patient recruitment.
• Contact for patient throughout their participation in the study.
• Implement protocol procedures.
• Participate in GCP.
• Innovate/create/suggest problem solving procedures and techniques in every possible situation.
• Participate in audit preparation and review.
• Lead others to ensure we are all working efficiently.
• Immunology research experiments on NSG-S mice. We will be assessing the role of tumor associated neutrophils in human lung cancer.
• Operating room:
• I take pictures of tumors and diseased tissue in vivo and ex vivo.
• Scribe the operating room letter for Dr. Singhal.
• Participate in operating the intraoperative imaging equipment. Pinnacle Eyecare Lancaster Ave, Frazer, Pa P: (484) 318-7851 Multi-task a variety of duties in a timely manner.
• Maintained a multi phone line system while addressing the needs of the walk in patients in a timely and professional manner.
• Properly used EMR, Navinet, Microsoft Office, Microsoft word (and other computer systems)to perform routine clerical data entry and retrieval tasks.
• Worked independently and part of a team to complete tasks.
• Scheduled patient appointments.
• Obtain patient histories and chief complaint.
• Determined patient's visual needs through examining their current RX. Communicated effectively to the patient the necessity and importance of the lens materials. Processed orders accordingly.
• Assisted with check in and out of patients.
• Perform routine clerical, data entry and data retrieval tasks.
• Assist the physician in any way necessary. The Vitamin Shoppe 23 Leopard Road, Paoli, Pa P: (610) 644-3015
• Key holder position.
• Open and closed the store.
• Assisted the customers with all of their question.
• Researched peer reviewed journals to ensure customers had up to date information.
• Managed the store needs independently for the majority of my shifts.
- Clinical Research Assistant at The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- BS - Cellular Molecular Biology
• Coordinated with Neurology doctors, EMS personnel and patients to uncover and bridge gap between door to needle time of Stroke drug administer, increasing stroke survival rate.
• Obtained and analyzed data from patients to develop significance models and apply to further publications
• Feinstein Institute of Science Poster symposium Clinical Research assistant under Biomedical Engineering professor Dr. Wei Yin Ph.D
• Cardiovascular research and blood platelet activation related to stress analysis Clinical Research assistant under Biomedical Engineering professor Dr. Mei Lin Chan, Ph.D
• Neuropilin-1 expression in adipose tissue macrophages protects against obesity and metabolic syndrome
• Force Plates and Vibrational studies on Patient Pain expression and posture sway
- Clinical Research assistant under Biomedical Engineering professor Dr at Northwell Health Stroke Neurology Research Team
- Assistant, individual and group researcher in independent at Biotechnology Program at Stony Brook
- Assistant at Dr. Molia MD Ophthalmology at Intel Science Research-Society for Science and Public
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering - Applied Mathematics and Statistics
Columbia, Missouri August 2018-Present
• Assist Dr. Jill Kanaley in her research on LIFE, Lowering Impaired Fasting Glucose Levels with Exercise
• Collect blood from the subject, test and chart their glucose levels, spin the blood to separate the plasma, and store the blood in vials to be tested
• Construct an independent research study to compare the subjects' glucose levels throughout the night, based on the time of day they performed physical activity Shadow Oncological Medicine; Mercy Oncology Center, St. Louis, Missouri (5 hours) July 2018
• Note Dr. Huq, an oncology physician at Mercy, working in clinic to grasp the daily tasks in an oncology practice
- Clinical Research Assistant at University of Missouri Clinical Research Center
- Patient Care Associate at Mercy Hospital
- Shadowing at Agility Orthopaedic
- Shadowing at Mercy Hospital
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nutrition Exercise Physiology, Health Science
Supervisors: Eric McVey, MEd & Joseph Hart, Ph.D. Adult Reconstruction PI: Quanjun Cui, M.D.
Research Assistant for the DePuy Synthes RECLAIM Revision Hip System Surgical Technique Study, a longitudinal observational study of surgical outcomes
• Conduction of the informed consent process of potential study subjects in clinic
• Formation of a personalized, signed cover letter and packaged this with the informed consent form to mail to potential study subjects
• Data abstraction from Epic to complete case report forms for each visit
• Data entry of case report forms into the iMedidata database Pediatric PI: Mark Abel, M.D. Research Assistant for HARMS Study Group research, longitudinal observational studies of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS) and Scoliosis in Patients with Cerebral Palsy (CP)
• Assistant in protocol related research procedures, study visits, and follow-up care
• X-ray abstraction from PACS software; X-ray image processing
• Data entry of case report forms and processed X-ray images into the HARMS Study Group database for each visit
• Processing of rod tracings with infectious material in the Clinical Research Unit
• Organizational tasks ensuring an electronic trace of all paper documents
• Patient payment forms [email protected] (585) 831-3410 475-6 Lambeth Field, Charlottesville, VA 22904 Clinical Research Assistant University of Virginia Department of Orthopaedics; Charlottesville, VA 09/2018 - Current
- Clinical Research Assistant at University of Virginia
- Certified Lifeguard and Swim Lesson Instructor at University of Virginia
- Algebra I Tutor at Victor Senior High School Aquatic Center
- at Victor Senior High School Aquatic Center
6 months at this Job
- B.S. - Biology B.S
* Thorough knowledge of the history of human research including Nuremburg Code, Helsinki Declaration, Belmont Report, ICH and GCP principles and ethics * Understand role and responsibility of IRB, reviews, reporting, and amendment process * Trained in the development and required elements of Informed Consent Documents, regulatory requirements, and the Informed Consent Process * Respect for subject privacy, knowledge of Protected Health Information and obtaining HIPAA authorization * Knowledge of Study Protocol design and required elements * Understanding of the clinical trial process including pre-study coordination, study initiation, participant coordination, and study closure * Studied IND clinical development phases and IDE application * Knowledge of Quality Control and Quality Assurance as essential components for process optimization and efficiency * Trained to take measurements and vital signs of subjects * Experience in recruitment strategies, planning, briefings, and participant retention methods
- Clinical Research Assistant at Travis Air Force Base Clinical Investigation Facility
- Lead Server at Szechuan Restaurant
- Customer and Animal Care Associate at Placer SPCA
1 month at this Job
- Associate - Natural Science
- Bachelor's - Public Health
- Associate - biology
- Associate - Social and Behavioral Science
• Recruits and screens prospective participants to ensure each meets study inclusion criteria
• Conducts informed consent
• Gathers health histories and vitals
• Performs phlebotomy to obtain blood samples for research
• Is present at colonoscopies, ileoscopies and fecal microbial transplant to collect tissue samples from patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease
• Delivers samples to the lab for processing
• Reviews CBCs and reports outliers to the clinical principal investigator
• Performs and maintains participant charting
• Enters data into the database and queries it to develop study populations
- Clinical Research Assistant at Benaroya Research Institute
- Research Scientist II at Northwest Genome Center, University of Washington
- Lab Associate I at Expression Analysis, a Quintiles Company
- Bio-Analytical Chemistry Lab Technician at Niemen and Henson Labs, Appalachian State University
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies - Physician Assistant Studies
- - Introduction to Biostatistics and Python
- Bachelors of Science in Pre-Professional Biology - Pre-Professional Biology
- - Emergency Medical Technician Training
• Supported Clinical Research Coordinator in conducting clinical research studies from various sponsors.
• Verified work against written protocol guidelines to ensure adherence to the study protocol.
• Prepared biological samples in laboratory for shipment.
• Maintained data collected from studies in sponsor provided databases and in paper manuscripts.
- Clinical Research Assistant at Clinical Research Center of Alabama
- Deployment Coordinator at Science Applications International Corporation
- Operations Analyst at Science Applications International Corporation
- Supervisor at Alabama Outdoors
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Operations Management
Supported the Clinical Research Associate with the preparation of all regulatory documents for Medical Center Research.
• Managed the patient information database for the Clear Lake Specialties Rheumatology at Medical Center Research to track patient records.
• Improved quality control by documenting and submitting severe adverse reaction reports, protocol deviation forms.
• Took patient vitals, drew patient blood and monitored patient and recorded date per IRB protocol.
- CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT at MEDICAL CENTER RESEARCH
- VARIOUS/PRESIDENT at WHITE OAK ELEMENTARY PTA
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at
3 months at this Job
- HS DIPLOMA