- Clinical Research Coordinator at Orlando Clinical Research Coordinator
- RN at Perinatal Center
- RN at Lakeland Regional Health
- RN at Orlando Lutheran Towers
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- Minor - Psychology
Certified Clinical Research Coordinator
- CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR at Northwest Gastroenterology Clinic, LLC
- SHIFT SUPERVISOR at RITE AID PHARMACY
- COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL PAINTER at REID PAINTING
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Nursing
- - BIOCHEMISTRY
• Phlebotomy, processing and shipment of laboratory samples, breathalyzer, ordering and inventory of laboratory supplies.
• Experience as a Clinical Research Coordinator includes - Administering informed consent, performing vitals and ECG, communicating with sponsor and sponsor representatives, source document creation and maintenance, recruitment and retention strategizing, training and mentoring of new staff members. Regulatory start up, IRB reviews and closures. o Additional experience includes answering multi-line telephones, appointment scheduling, stipend payments for subject reimbursement.
- Clinical Research Coordinator at DOC clinical research
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Retina Physicians & Surgeons, Inc.
- Clinical Research Coordinator at DMI Reaearch
- Clinical Research Coordinator at Hometown Urgent Care and Research
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
Clinical Research Coordinator for the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology within the Perelman
School of Medicine.
• Lead patient consent and enrollment, medical screening procedures, and biological specimen processing for Principal Investigator Dr. Suneeta Senapati for A Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Elagolix in Combination with Estradiol/Norethindrone Acetate in Subjects with Moderate to Severe Endometriosis-Associated Pain.
• Assist in patient consent and enrollment, human tissue collection, and IRB correspondence for Principal Investigator Dr. Christos Coutifaris for Studies on the Epigenetic Regulation of Human Pregnancy in Fertile and Infertile Couples.
• Lead patient recruitment, consent, and collection of biophysical measurements for the pilot study Early Childhood Outcomes after Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART).
- Clinical Research Coordinator at University of Pennsylvania, Women's Health Clinical Research Center
- Public Policy Coordinator at Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Behavioral Health Policy Analyst at Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Research Assistant at The Bill and Melinda Gates Institute for Population and Reproductive Health
1 year at this Job
- Baccalaureate - Pre-Health Core Studies Program
- Master of Health Science in Mental Health - Health Science
- Certificate in Health Finance and Management
I started working PT as an assistant to a Research coordinator, while working FT (36 hrs) at Hospice of Cincinnati. My responsibility was to lighten the duty for this particular coordinator who was overwhelmed. I electronically entered all her data, scheduled or rescheduled her appointments as needed. I was trained to process and ship lab specimens. When finances were available, in 2009, I became a FT Research Nurse. In this role I performed long term follow up with clients who had been in study for many years, some 10-20 years. Some follow up were phone contact, some were mortality check only. I was trained and placed in position of Regulatory Coordinator for approximately 18 months. I worked with not only Oncology nurses but also educational department working with resident physicians. I completed forms and submitted them to internal and external IRBs. I was responsible for verifying physician credentials as relating to GCP CV and state License updates. August 2016 I was promoted to Clinical Research Coordinator. I was responsible for all details of Oncology studies from start up to end. I have attended out of town sponsor meetings with PI. Met with sponsors on site and per phone to officially close a study. I have enrolled patients.
- Clinical Research Coordinator at TriHealth Inc. / Hatton Oncology Research
- Staff LPN at Hospice of Cincinnati
10 years, 4 months at this Job
- LPN - Licensed Practical Nursing
My responsibility is to conduct various clinical trials using good clinical practices. Clinical Research Experience: Masked Clinical Research Coordinator- CEDAR 150998-005 (Allergan) Unmasked Clinical Research Coordinator -Opthea Opt 302-1002 Masked Clinical Research Coordinator- Mylan MYL 1701P-3001 Masked BCVA Examiner - Ladder, Archway, Portal and RHINE Basic Scribe responsibilities/ Certified Ophthalmic assistant (August 2017-November 2018)
- Clinical Research Coordinator at Retina Specilaists
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Eye Consultants of Mar
- Certified Ophthalmic Assistant at Baltimore Washington Eye
- Ophthalmic Assistant at Lasik Plus
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
As a Certified Clinical Research Coordinator, I have experience in all aspects of conducting clinical trials, from study start-up to study close- out. I have negotiated budgets & contracts, regulatory document submission (local & central), source document design, EDC, clinical procedures, study IP dispensing and reconciliation.
- Site Director/Clinical Research Coordinator at Sarkis Clinical Trials
- Site Director/Clinical Research Coordinator at Allergy & Asthma Care of Florida
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator at Tequesta Research Group
- Certified Clinical Research Coordinator at Florida Research Network
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- - Certified Medical Assistant
- Diploma - General Studies
Clinical Research Coordinator duties and accomplishments
• Screen and randomize trial participants.
• Paper and computer source data entry.
• Utilize Microsoft office and Google Drive/Calendar/Spreadsheet/Documents
- Clinical Research Coordinator at Woodland Research Northwest, LLC
- Patient Care Technician at Woodland Research Northwest, LLC
- Certified Nursing Assistant at Woodland Research Northwest, LLC
10 months at this Job
Complying with IRB guidelines as well as sponsor requirements in data collection and conducting study procedures. All duties are conducted under the supervision of Principal and sub-Investigators at our site, which include Cardiologists, Pulmonologists and Gastroenterologists. Daily duties include: recruiting potential studies through existing sponsor relationships, preparing regulatory documents, and preparing study site for new studies. A large portion of my job includes communication with physicians and sponsors. The responsibilities of a clinical research coordinator are vast, but can be summarized by the duty to ensure protection and well-being of all of our patients. Specific areas of involvement: Cardiovascular ❖ Phase 3 Biologic therapy study evaluating the effects in patients who recently experienced an acute coronary syndrome ❖ Phase 3 Biologic therapy to treat hyperlipidemia in high risk cardiovascular patients not adequately controlled with statin therapy ❖ Phase 3 investigational product for statin intolerant individuals at high cardiovascular risk. ❖ Phase 3 investigational product infusion as treatment for Congestive Heart Failure ❖ Phase 3 investigational product infusion as treatment for high risk subjects with ACS diagnosed with STEMI or NSTEMI ❖ Long term observational study following patients with Congestive Heart Failure ❖ Phase 3 investigational product used to treat and prevent events in patients with Peripheral Vascular Disease ❖ Phase 3 investigational product used to treat and prevent events in patients with Congestive Heart Failure and Hypertension ❖ Phase 2 Gastroenterology ❖ Phase 2 Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Brazikumab in Participants with Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis. Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Placebo and Active-Controlled, Parallel-Group ❖ Phase 2b/3, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Brazikumab in Participants with Moderately to Severely Active Crohn's Disease. Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo and Active-Controlled ❖ A Phase 3, randomized, double-blind, active controlled study to compare the efficacy and safety of ridinilazole with vancomycin in the treatment of Clostridium difficile infection (CDI). Pulmonology ❖ Phase 3 Study of a biological treatment, placebo controlled, treating Adults with Uncontrolled Asthma ❖ Phase 3 Study of a biological treatment, treating Adults and Adolescents with Severe Uncontrolled Asthma
- CLINICAL RESEARCH COORDINATOR at PHARMATEX RESEARCH
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biochemistry
Clinical Research Coordinator Promote research studies’ initiation and review, including completion of associated reports Adhering to GCP, ICH, HIPPA, FDA Regulations and SOPs Screen patients and performing duties related to study protocol Reporting/Writing Adverse Events and Deviations
- Clinical Research Coordinator at Arizona Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center
- Clinical Research Assistant at Synexus
- Lab Associate at Ventana Medical Systems
- Medical Device Operator at W.L. Gore & Associates
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Clinical Research - Biostatistics
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry - Exercise Science, Psychology