• Very curious, Smart, alert and eager to learn. Work And Clinical Experience:
• Clinical Researcher and Observer at George Washington University Hospital, Department of Newborn Services, Supervisor Dr.Mohamed Mohamed (* in References). March 2019-Present.
- Clinical Researcher and Observer at George Washington University Hospital
- Coach/Dietician at Doctor's Weight Loss Centres Inc
- Spa physician at Steiner Transocean Limited
- at Middle East Partnership Initiatives Reunion Forum
1 month at this Job
- Medicine Bachelor and Bachelor of Surgery - Bachelor and Bachelor of Surgery
Honolulu, HI July 01,2017- August 2017 Clinical researcher Cryglobulinemia for case analysis Responsible for research of article, collaborating with physicians who worked on case. Interpreting the data and determine significance
- Clinical researcher Cryglobulinemia for case analysis at Kaiser Permanente, Moanaloa Medical Center
- Manager at Marathon Gas Station
- Research Assistant at Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Manager at Cold Spot Grocery
1 month at this Job
- - Medical
- Master of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Biology and Psychology - Biology and Psychology
Chiropractor/Researcher - Provide physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment with a focus on sports/sports rehab -Conduct research through reviewing clinical cases for exclusion criteria, collecting data, performing statistical analysis, generating graphs/other visual representations of data, and writing the preliminary article - Conduct patient intake, diagnosis, and clinical exams - Review radiographs, MRI, and CT scans
- Chiropractor/Clinical Researcher at NWHSU
- Clinical Lab Supervisor/Phlebotomist at Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Clinical Intern at Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Clinical Lab Phlebotomist at University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
8 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Clinical Chiropractic
- None - Clinical Microbiology
- Bachelor of Science - Cell Biology and Neuroscience
Port Orange, FL & Cerebro Clinicians Alliance (Owner and operator)
• Conduct clinical trials and gather information for clinic.
• Collect data and oversee clinic protocols
• Tracking inventory
• Acting liaison between supervising physicians and medical staff. Cook/Manager/Owner (seasonal, holidays and breaks) October 2002 - Present Spitonys, New Baltimore, VA
• Gathered information from customers' orders to successfully meet their needs.
• Trained new hires to enable them to effectively assist customers and add value to the organization.
• Contributed to the organization achieving top sales and a better status among the community.
- Clinical Researcher at Anti-Aging & Regenerative Associates
- Cook/ Manager/ Owner at Spitony's Pizza
6 months at this Job
- Doctor of Chiropractic - Chiropractic
- B.S. - Kinesiology
- A.A.S. - Arts And Science
• Effectively recruits subjects to participate in phase 1 clinical research studies
• Reviews study protocols, screens and identifies qualified subjects, ensures adequate number of qualified subjects for enrollment, and informs subjects of the risks and details related to the study
• Effectively trains new Research Team Recruiters in job related functions
• Assists in other clinic duties: study preparation, dosing, verifying Data Collection Sheets, eRuns, feel checks
• Strong attention to detail to ensure minimal Quality Control findings and effective subject eligibility ◦ Lab Databases: eClinics
- Clinical Researcher at PPD
- Testing Technologist at Grifols Biomat
- Gymnastics Instructor at J&R Gymnastics
- at Texas State University
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry - Biology
* Responsible for the data, enrollment, clinical samples, and team for a small array of clinical research studies. ◦ New Vaccine Surveillance Network, Infant Response to RSV, Adenovirus in Bone Marrow Transplant Recipients. * Managed and Trained team members that assistant with the New Vaccine Surveillance Network study * Assisted Primary Investigators in clinical settings with their studies of interest. * Assisted Clinical Lab Staff with study specimen collection, storage, and chain of custody. * Managed Database upkeep for Adenovirus study using RedCap online database software
- Assistant Clinical Researcher/Coordinator at UPMC's Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh - Infectious Disease
- Cytogenetic Histotechnologist at UPMC Presbyterian - In-Situ Hybridization Lab
- Analyst at Highmark
- Recruiter at Nesco Resource
10 months at this Job
- Master's Degree - Health Management
- Bachelors of Science - Biology
I am a Field Examiner for HMH Publishing. I am currently testing the Battle Developmental Inventory Standardization Test (BDI III) on children ages 0-7 years old. I work as an independent researcher and create my own schedule.
- Clinical Researcher/Field Examiner at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishers
- Teacher at Rockford Diocese
- Special Education Teacher Assistant at Geneva Illinois School District
- Correlation Specialist at Prentice Hall Publishing/Pearson Publishing
6 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Elementary Education
Conducted chart review to identify the stroke mechanism based on TOAST criteria for a retrospective study (Stroke in Minorities) of 2000 stroke patients. Objective of the study to identify the epidemiology, clinical characteristics, risk factors, treatment, outcomes, care and management of acute stroke patients admitted at comprehensive stroke center.
• Involved with a cross-functional team including physicians from PM&R, Stroke center, and Neuroscience research team, to conduct a retrospective quality improvement project to identify causes of readmission to hospital following inpatient rehabilitation in acute stroke patients (Stroke Rehabilitation transfer to inpatient).
• Conducted literature review and provided input for a unique case study regarding epidural abscess with the research fellow and department chair of Neurology.
• Provided input through literature review in identifying potential study design and outcomes for prospective studies; a) to determine the role of EEG in predicating cerebral ischemia in patients with subarachnoid hemorrhage b) to assess the role of EEG as a prognostic tool for futile thrombectomy in patients with ischemic stroke
• Contributed in data collection and retrospective analysis for a Hospital quality improvement project with the stroke center team including researchers and nursing staff (Street to treat). Goal of the study was to identify reasons for not meeting the goal of Door to Needle time of 30 min for acute ischemic stroke patients.
• Currently conducting a literature search and review for clinical practice guidelines of stroke and traumatic brain injury, for a project aiming to improve or change clinical practice guidelines of stroke and Traumatic brain injury (TBI), taking in consideration different devastating signs, symptoms and complications, even the social impact, that could result from stroke and TBI.
• Conducted literature review and provided input for unique case study regarding the role of Indian clubs on improving shoulder pain and stiffness, specifically for thoracic outlet syndrome -in prep.-.
• Conducted chart review for patients with traumatic and non-traumatic spinal cord injury, objective of the study to identify the impact of the epidemiology, comorbidities, treatment, and outcome on the discharge destination.
- Clinical Researcher/ Volunteer at HealthPartners Neuroscience Center
- Trainee/ Shadowed Stroke Neurologist, Behavioral Neurologists at HealthPartners/Neuroscience Center/Regions Hospital
- Research Assistant Intern at VA Medical Center
- Medical Interpreter at Arch Translation Service
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery - M.B.CH.B
An update on Routinized HIV Screening in an Urban Hospital Setting
- Clinical Researcher at Dr. Celia Maxwell
- HIV Tester and Counselor at Howard University Hospital
- Clinical Researcher at Howard University Hospital
- Regional Coordinator at Howard University
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- MD - Medicine
- Bachelor - Medicine
• Grew the clinical research portfolio from 2 studies to 11 studies in 3 years
• Executed and led 4 clinical trials from conception to close-out
• Developed and implemented clinical trial budget template and invoicing mechanism that eliminated 100% study budget deficit
• Developed study-start up documents (Protocol, Consent forms, DSMB set-up, and monitoring plans) that was shared with 2 start-up companies for their respective trials.
- Clinical Researcher and Program Manager at University of Minnesota
- Project and Study Director at University of Minnesota
- Clinical Research Fellow at University of Minnesota
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Health Informatics
- MPH - Public Health
- MBBS - Medicine and Surgery